Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Time was generally relative...but for a Phoenix, it sometimes decided to do it's own thing. Right at that moment, it slowed...a lot. Barely a moment to her, but to him and his now frozen self, it was a little longer. As soon as he was able, he broke that connection and returned to a normal time. This took about half a minute...

He recoiled ever so slightly and stared in shock himself. "Right..a curse..." Repetition of the statement, as though it hadn't registered. Which it hadn't. Mat stood and walked out of the room, confused as all hell.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____Aririri_____×××××××××
Race: Magical Girl

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
G o a l: Capture that man...
F e e l i n g: Pumped up for a new ADVENTURE!
T h o u g h t s: "Oh Master my Master!"

This girls excitement worried Ari. She took a step back and brought her hands up defensively after Ukaia mentioned Mat. Who was he and what was he going to do to her? Ari was now officially worried that she'd gone to a devious place. She crossed her arms after Ukaia started taking attention to her sleeves. No way in hell was that cat getting into her goodies, not gonna happen.

Putting aside the crazy accessories this girl had Ari could tell that this cat was clearly a nutball. Everyone dies. Dur. Anyway, apparently this place was some kind of hotel? Whatever. She had to stay here and interact with this weirdo and whoever else was in this place, it was her mission. Ari placed her hands on her hips and gave Ukaia a skeptical look. "Slow down there wizz kid." Ari said throwing up a stopping palm towards her. "So this is like, some kind of hotel? Oh well that's nothing to out of the ordina- HOLY BAT BURGERS!" Ari shouted. As she was talking she was looking around the room. The front desk, the walls, then turning around to see the stars and planets outside the window..... Stars.... Planets.... Space.

Ari gazed out into the void of space with her mouth agape. "But... But... Space hotel...." Ari said in a confused and shallow voice as she tried to comprehend how this was even possible. Then it hit her. "ALIENS!" Ari shouted before swinging around and pointing at Ukaia. Her right hand was in the shape of a gun, her index finger the barrel pointed at Ukaia, while her left hand held onto her right looking like she had both hands grasping her fake finger gun. "I get it now! The Neko army from another planet! I should have known Master sent me here for a reason. Your nefariousness plans end right here alien scum!" Ari shouted proudly, as if her mission had just gotten a lot more exciting. She now held a confident smirk on her face as she had Ukaia right where she wanted.

"Don't move invader."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia tilted her head a bit, pouting a little bit when she crossed her arms so Ukaia couldn't peer into her sleves more. She then giggled soflty when she noticed the view. Took her long enough didn't it? She then blinked a few times at the accusation and shetitled her head puzzled.

"That's a new one. I've never been called an invader before" she said then she laughed as she smiled at her, completely ignoring the "Gun" in her face. She tapped her chin a bit and then she said.

"Nope definatly haven't been told that before. And I'm the only neko, so it wouldn't be much of an Invasion now would it. Besides.. you came here.. I haven't gone anywhere. Remember?" she said sweetly to her. Then she reached out and touched her hand, as if to lower the gun from her face. It was a bit distracting to have a finger pointed directly at her. She wondered if Ari planned to test the theory that Ukaia couldn't die. It hurt of cource, but she was sure she wouldn't die... though Mat might kill Ari for it.

" WHy don't we go find your room? Perhaps that will make you calm down a bit. Or would you like me to get you a nice hot cup of tea? " she asked her. She titled her head pondering what would be best while waiting for Ari's decision.

"Oh.. then I can show you the beach. The Inn Khaotica is unlike any other you've seen before, I'm sure of that." she giggled at her smiling more. Ukaia really did like this girl. She was quite funny and said some very amusing things. Though she wondered if Ari had ever eaten Bat Burgers before, not one that Ukaia was aware of as well. Something new!!! She loved new things and this Ari had so very many of them!!!

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ukaia's fingers gently helped Ari lower her gun. With a confused look on her face Ari looked up at Ukaia. She wasn't an invader? This wasn't a super deadly alien warship? Ari blinked a few times. She didn't know there could be someone so... Nice?

"Your not here to concur me?" Ari said in a light confused voice.

Then Ukaia mentioned the room, drinks, and now a beach or something. Ari didn't really know what to do right now. Ukaia's kindness had confused her so much it was crazy. She wasn't in the mood to fight off an alien army anymore. It was like Ukaia had shoved a vacuum hose down her throat and sucked out all the sugar from her blood stream.

"Umm... Uh... Drinks!" Ari said as it suddenly came to her. Refreshment was needed as reserves were low. "Take me to your alien drink station." Ari said, crossing her arms and standing at Ukaia's side striking a pose with her legs. Looks like it was time for the adventure button to be pressed again. 3. 2. 1. Blast forward to a new tomorrow!

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia smiled brightly at her pleased that the " gun" was lowered and now Ari seemed accpting of her.

"Correct. We don't invade anyone. People arrive here because they have some need. When that Need is satisfied they go home. That's all it is. I'm simply somone who helps you, I serve you drinks show you around" she said giggling at her.

"And like I said. I'm the only neko. Mat, the.. owner.. in a way, is not a neko..and our new employee Lynn is different as well. But it's not my place to say what they are." She said to her smiling sweetly. Once it was decided upon drinks she said.

"Ok this way then please Ari" she said to her as she led her. She giggled at it being called alien drink station. She grinned at her as her tail gently flicked back and forth.

"So what would you like to drink" We have just about everything you could think of. And if we don't have it I beleive we can get it for you.. the Inn is very good about providing what our guests need. " she said chearfully to her. The short walk led her to the dining table. She motioned for her to take a seat.

"Would you like to take a seat and I'll get you whatever you want. Or if you like to come into the kitchen then I can show you where all the cups and drinks are and you can pick what you like. " she said to her brightly.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari followed Ukaia, swinging her arms back and forth until they reached the kitchen/bar area. Like a kid having shown up somewhere new Ari looked all around taking in everything of interest. Then Ukaia offered her a seat at the bar. She was quick to jump up on the spinning bar seat and spin around a few times. Ukaia asked her what she wanted to drink and mentioned that this place could offer up anything she wanted. Ari stopped spinning and puffed out her upper lip, her eyes looking down in thought. "Hmmmm..... Oh I know!" Ari said as if she had just cracked herself an idea.

Reaching into her sleeve again Ari pulled out a white piece of paper and set it down on the bar top. The second time she reached it she had slightly more difficulty finding what it was she was looking for, but she then found them. Ari pulled out three crayons and set them down on the table. An orange colored crayon. A blue colored crayon. Then finally a black crayon. Ari then started to draw, and much like a kid she had both her arms and elbows pressed down on the bartop while she leaned down to get a good view of what she started to draw. Like a reflex Ari stuck out her tongue as she colored on the paper, something that helped her focus when coloring.

Not to long after she started Ari held up the paper to Ukaia. "This." Ari said as she showed her a very crudely drawn picture of what appeared to be a black box with a blue colored stick poking out of the top. Inside the black box was a orange circle, filled in with more orange color. A little black stem was poking out of the top of the orange circle.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia titled her head a little bit and watched her fasanated as she watched her drawing. She leaned foward once she had the drawing done... making a mental note that at some points.. she was sticking her head in those!

"Ahh.. I think I know what that is. But I have a little bit better. " she giggled

"I'll offer you both" she said brightly. She smiled happily and went back into the kitchen. Soon she came back with a box, and a glass

" Here we go" she said brightly to her

"One box of orange juice, and one glass of fresh orange juice." she said setting both down before her and hoping that she liked them.

"If you like anything else please let me know"she said to her.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari pepped up and smiled when Ukaia brought her the orange juice, but when she looked down and saw the glass.... She became instantly haunted. Her face twisted to a look of torture as the memories flooded into her. Memories of spills, stains, messes, and unspeakable mishaps centered around drinking from glasses.

Ari closed her eyes and scoffed, a cool smile on her face as she carefully slid the glass to her right. "Thankyou for the glass Neko Girl, but I prefer my drinks just a little more hazard free." Ari said as she reached up and grabbed the carton of OJ. It was full and rather heavy for her, unlike the small carton boxes she got that had but a single serving for a girl her size. With her right hand Ari's fingers started to twist the cap off of the carton so that she could take a drink. However.... Destiny was a hard thing to twist. Ari's eyes shot open as she couldn't seem to twist the cap from the carton. "Heh..." Ari got out as she looked up at Ukaia and then back to the carton of OJ, a nervous smile on her face.

Ari put in more force, more twisting motion, and still it seemed impossible. Her eyes narrowed as she glared down at the carton, a carton she was now convinced was possessed by pure evil. Standing up off of the bar stool Ari tried with all her strength to twist the cap off, so much so that she strained her entire body. Her eyes were closed as she bit down hard and held her head up to the ceiling, giving it her all before exhaling some air. It was the air of defeat. No...

"GRRRRRRRR AAHHHHH!" Ari yelled out. "Don't you screw with me!" She shouted before turning around and throwing the carton as hard as she could against the wall on the other side of the room. The carton hit the wall, but did not break. Instead the carton of OJ defied the laws of physics and shot back, hitting Ari square in the face. Ari fell back and landed on the floor, her face now had a red rectangle from where the OJ had hit her. Now, freaking out Ari picked up the OJ and darted towards another wall. She swung the OJ in her hands against the wall, making a loud sounding BOOM. Like swinging a sword Ari used both hands to continuously pound the carton into the wall. Still it did not break and with each swing the room shook a little from Ari's inhuman strength.

Huffing heavily Ari looked at the undamaged wall and then back down at the OJ. Clearly this was no enemy she could take lightly. She would have to get serious now. Ari stomped across the room and moved a table right in front of the doorway to the bar room. She then placed the carton directly down in the center of said table. Ari jumped back to where she was, giving the space between her and the carton as much room as she could.

Ari shot her palm out towards Ukaia, letting the neko know not to stand in Ari's way. There was silence.... Nothing but the wind blowing Ari's hair as she held her stopping hand out to Ukaia and her other hand at her side, ready to draw a gun that clearly wasn't there on her hip. As everyone froze except the wind, a tumble weed brushed between Ari and her target. How could there be wind inside? Where did the tumble weed come from? All irrelevant questions. All that mattered was that one moment of clarity.

THIS WAS IT!

Ari's eyes grew wide and she grabbed an imaginary weapon from her waist, and then pointed it at the carton across the room. Ari closed one eye and lined up the barrel of her index finger that was now the tip of her hand/gun. She let out one simple set of words before blowing the carton sky high.

"Catchphrase."

Then a pulse of energy flew from Ari's fingertip and blew the carton into pieces. The force was so concentrated that it blew the carton, and the OJ that was inside, straight backwards. The OJ and carton bits flew out the entrance to the bar, spraying whatever was outside the doorway.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

As it just so happened, it was Mat that was sprayed by the orange juice. He'd just spotted the scene right at the end of it. Quite a display that. A few drops slipped to his lip, and deciding the juice tasted good, sipped up a bit of it. "Well then, that must have been one hell of an enemy if it gave you that much trouble. Let's see about cleaning that up."

Mat raised his arm lackadaisically and the orange juice flowed from his clothes and the floor into a small ball of juice. He also picked up the pieces of the carton and slowly melded them back together, then returned the juice to the carton. "And then, the final piece." And with a twist of his hand, the dreadful cap returned to the carton and tightened itself again.

Mat smiled slightly and handed the young girl the carton. "Well then, want to give it another shot? Try not to obliterate it this time."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
And now this.. was just odd. Ukaia took the cup of juice since Ari didn't want it. She took a sip of it and smiled a little bit, then she titled her head curiously as she watched her attempting to open the juice. She began to snicker quietly, and then coughed a bit to hide the laugh as she bascially went on all out war. She shook her head a bit.

"Oh no please do go on. " she said snickering as she watched the" show down" with the juice. And then.. boom! She blinked... and then she laughed helplessly as Mat got sprayed with the juice. She giggled and shook her head.

"Oh goodness... " she giggled soflty and then she smiled at the juice going all back together and in the carton.

"Hello Mat, this is Ari, the new arrival. But.. she didn't arrive normally " she said to him curiously her tail flicking gently back and forth.

"DO guests get to pick how they arrive now?" she asked him as she sipped the juice from the glass once again.

"And she has fasanating sleves!! They contain so many things!! Like a phone!" she said excitedly to him.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari closed her eyes as she shot her magic, hearing the carton explode. With a great deal of satisfaction she brought her index finger up to her lips and blew at the barrel of her gun, as if it had any smoke coming out of it.

"Way past coo-..... Ehh..." Ari stopped as halfway past her speech she opened her eyes to see a man covered in the juice from her blast. Nervously she let out a few lighthearted 'heh's, realizing that she'd made a mistake on this one.

It was then that Ukaia had said his name and Ari was instantly up on the defensive. When he walked up to her Ari instantly brought her hands up, ready to karate-chop him if need be. "So you think you can have a lot of fun with me huh?" Ari asked in a serious voice before putting her back against the wall. She remembered that Ukaia said that someone named 'Mat' would have fun with her.... He must be a huge lolicon pervert!

She also saw what he did with the juice and the carton, that could only mean one thing...."You must be that cartons Master." Ari said pointing an accusing finger at Mat. "Well your minions may have caught me off guard, but theres no way I'll be defeated!" Ari proclaimed.

"What makes you think you stand a chance?"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Actually, she'd caught Mat off guard with her reaction. Then again, it'd been a long time since he'd interacted with a child. So, for the moment, a blank stare covered his face. He remembered a long time ago when he was far younger himself, the children on his world always goofed around and occasionally he'd scare the daylights out of them. After a while, they'd show up just to be scared. Harmless fun, but good fun.

Then a smile showed on his face. This was not one of his nice-like smiles. No, this one made him look like an evil joker. His eyes darkened as he seemed to grow just a little taller and he looked down to her. The deepest of laughs began to bellow from him, and his smile grew a little bit wider. "Ahah, then I challenge you, Ari, to defeat an entire army of orange juice cartons!"

With that, the carton multiplied immensely, appearing with a small cloud which disappeared into the air. Now, there were nearly a hundred cartons hanging in the air. "You'll never defeat my army of cartons! AHAAHAHAHA!!" As his laughter ended, the cartons flew, moving way too fast towards Ari. Cartons orbited her in all directions, a few occasionally slipping out of orbit to fly too close.

While Ari was distracted, Mat took the time to glance over at Ukaia. Without realizing it, he had the biggest smile on his face, and he looked happier than he'd been in a long time. "Oh ho, this is going to be fun!"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Blink blink.... blink blink.Ukaia stared at Mat, mouth literally open as she watched him suddenly laugh like a mad man, and make and.. Orangejuice carton army.

"What the..." She muttered. But once he turned and looked at her..she relaxed, and then she laughed smiling at him. He looked... happy so very happy. She haden't seen a smile like that since the time she'd discovered that yes, there was such a thing as to many bubbles in a bath. He'd laughed so much when she'd filled the entire room with bubbles.. and.. not just the bathroom but the entire bedroom also and had spilled them into the hall. He looked like that right now, that wide happy face, the sparkling eyes. Ukaia felt.. an odd pang in her chest. She paused trying to identify the emotion, not one she'd felt before. It took a few moments but she finally sorted it out by elimination. Jealous, she must be jealous, of the fact that Ari had caused such a bright happy look on Mat's face and Ukaia hadn't in a long time.

"Well then Ari, It seems Mat Plans to challange you. " she said innosently perching herself upon the counter and sipping from her cup of juice.

"You should have picked the cup. But.. Good luck defeating his army of Orange Juice Cartons" she said giggling as her tail flicked back and forth gently. She grinned at Mat.

"Though, I think she's going to win.She seems very good at opening orange juice" she giggled to him.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari was set aback as the horde circled her, pinning her down. Clearly this man had the advantage against her in sheer numbers. Ari took a step back, caught off guard as several cartons flew past her as if to taunt the magical girl. Ari looked around, seeing each carton with a sense of worry in her eyes. From what she could tell they were endless.... Challenge accepted.

The smirk across her lips broke the uneasy looks she had as Mat's armies surrounded her. This was going to be a chance for her to cut loose. "Come on then!" Ari said in a stroke of confidence. "Bring on your armies. Shower me with your legions!" Ari shouted and then reached into her right sleeve. She shot a smirking grin and challenging eyes at Mat before removing a small plant. "Magical Four Leafs!" Ari shouted as she threw up into the air a green four leaf clover that glowed with bright magical power. In an instant the clover illuminated the room like light from a star and the clover exploded into a sphere of magic that constantly expanded, engulfing the whole room in a barrier. Suddenly Ukaia, Mat, the army of cartons, and Ari were transported into a magical world of almost cartoonish growing plants, pink grassy fields, and a bright two dimensional sun with a grinning smiley face that looked down on everyone. In this world Ari was supreme. She ruled over all things inside her field, including the fate of her enemies!

Ari brushed her thumb across her smirking face before jumping high into the air, flips and spins abundant before she landed gracefully on a giant cartoon sunflower that smiled up at Ari with its very 1940's style cartoon smile and eyes. "Haha!" Ari laughed as she looked down upon Ukaia and Mat with his legion of orange juice warriors.

"Give up and repent your ways Crimson Overlord!" Ari proclaimed before striking a classic martial artists pose. "Or I'll be forced to.... Knock you down a peg!"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Really all this time and wait and we get " Knock you down a peg!" You couldnt have come up with something OJ related like

"Squeeze you dry!"
Or or
"Show you the white of your own pith!"
Or
"Knock your lids off!"
Or
"Box your army for good!"
or
"Serve you for breakfast!"

Or something like that*giggle*))

Quick Reply

Submit