Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
The fur on Ukaia's ears and tail stood on end. Something was coming, and it wasn't coming the normal way. The weight in the room. Ukaia turned and looked, watching as the room seemed to get heavier, and then things floated gently as if bobbing lightly on the ocean water. The sparkling lights were a bit of a distraction to her, but quite beautiful non the less. She arched a brow then squeaked as everything started to concence in the center of the room where people normally landed.. or arrived.. uh woke up? Whatever

" Oh dear..." she muttered, and quickly began to make her way to the desk and the book, neither disturbed by this flashy entrance. The sudden almost pop, and so very pretty and distracting bubbles, happened as Ukaia reached the desk. She watched and then titled her head slightly, Most unusual definatly.

"Super Emissary for your all mighty master?" she echoec puzzled tilting her head, watching the girl strike poses as if she were performing or something. She grinned a bit, the girl was funny. The entrance would probly have Mat here in no time. Perhaps people were being allowed to choose their entrances now, the Khaotica could be changing. Afterall, right before this one arrived in the room, and then before that was... Her ears fell, she didn't want to think about them right now, so she focused on her.

"Welcome to the Inn Khaotica Magical Girl Aririri" Ukaia said applauding her stance slightly. At least she alredy had her name. Ukaia began to write it down in the book.

"My name is Ukaia, I work here. I appologise, normally I'd have atray of tea and sweets to offer you, but I got a bit sidetracked by your entrance" she said giggling soflty.

"It's very nice to meet you " she added as she finished writing her name in the book, and then moved around the desk her tail flicking gently back and forth, Ukaia extended her hand.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____Aririri_____×××××××××
Race: Magical Girl

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
G o a l: Capture that man...
F e e l i n g: Pumped up for a new ADVENTURE!
T h o u g h t s: "Oh Master my Master!"

Ari's hands made fists and she placed them right down on her hips as she gave Ukaia an oppressive glare. First impressions were important! He had told her that many times and now was no exception. She would make this place an eternal paradise for her Master, ensuring that all who lived here bowed before her Master's words. Such was her job as her Master's loyal and devoted servant.

Ferociously Ari extended her right hand out, pointing a deadly aimed finger at the cat woman. "Listen here mortal scum. I come in the name of the all powerful lord of all, my Master! You would do well to submit and swear your loyalty and servitude to-" Ari managed to say confidently before a sudden ringing sound cut her off, echoing through the room. "Em...." She said as her speech had suddenly fallen apart and her confident face of oppression changed to an embarrassed and most childlike look of distress.

She took a slight step back as her eyes darted around, spying no visible cover to use as the ringing sound continued to fill their ears. "I... Errh.... Just a second!" She said in a flustered voice, before reaching into one of her arm sleeves and pulling out a simple pink colored turn dial phone that didn't seem to be connected to anything at all. Ari turned around to face away from Ukaia and then bent down and set the phone that seemed to be ringing down on the floor. She quickly then picked up the call that was coming her way.

"Yes Master!"

Pause.

"No!..... Maybe..." Ari said in a distressed sounding voice.

Pause.

"He wants you to what?" She said sounding both surprised and aggravated.

Pause.

"You mean I have to-..."

Pause.

"But!"

Long pause......

"You really think so?"

Pause.

Ari turned her head back and glared over towards Ukaia "Your kidding right? Have you seen this girl! Oh what am I saying of course you-" Ari suddenly stopped as she was cut off by the voice on the other end.

Pause.

"Yes."

Pause.

"No...."

Pause.

"Well I just got here..."

Pause.

"I.D.K..... Five? Maybe ten minutes?"

Pause.

"Yes sir...." Ari said finally.

Slowly and with a sigh escaping her lungs she placed the receiving end of the phone back on top of his resting place. She slid the phone inside her sleeve as it was before and there was no sign of it again. Ari was not happy, but she faked a cheerful smile like she was told. The dumb smile was easy to make with that walking, smiling, poster board of the Inn in front of her. Who has cat ears and tale anyway? What a clich'e. Aririri walked right up to Ukaia and grabbed her hand, shacking firmly. "Nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia's head tilted slightly at the announcement that Ukaia was both Mortal and Scum, and that she was going to be submiting and serving. And then the phone rang. Ukaia's head titled the other way wondering what that was, something brand new and unusual. Ukaia was excited!!! Her ears perked as she watched the girl, lose her train of thought, then look around quickly.

Finally she turned her back to Ukaia and squatted down, after pulling a pink item from her sleve. Now that caught Ukaia's attention also. An item she'd never seen in person, and how on EARTH had that fit in her sleve!! Ukaia scooteched to the side slightly as she watched her fasanated talking on the pink item.. phone.. wasn't it? She'd seen images of them in her books, but nobody had ever had one when they arrived. How curious! Ukaia wondered who this girl was talking to, and actually how she was talking to them.

"Mat's going to have a field day with you" she murmmued to herself as the girl was saying something about have you seen her, and then got cut off. Ukaia titled her head once again, then watched fasanated as Ari stood and slid the pink.. phone thing back in her selve. Then she squeaked slightly as her hand was grabbed and shook hard.

"Uh.... very nice to meet you also." she said to her. Then titled her head and peered fasanated at Ari's sleve.

"how did that fit in there... do you have other things in there? Oh.. how much can you fit in there? Is it conected to something?" she asked her curiously as she leaned foward a bit staring fasanated at Ari's sleve. Then she paused. Ah, she should probly do her job. She grinned blushing slightly.

"Sorry about that, I do need to correct you on a couple points though. I'm not mortal, mortal's die, nobody in the Inn dies, ever." she said. Though that had been proven wrong.. she still got the feeling she could say that.

"And second.. I'm not scum, that's stuff I clean somtimes.. especially when on particular guest arrives" she shuddered slightly at the thought of that stupid Davey Jones arriving again.. ech..

"Finally. I can show you to your room now if you like, or take you on a tour of the Inn or get you something to drink or eat. What would you like?" she asked smiling brightly at her and purrring faintly. Still.. her eyes would dart several times towards the sleve she had.. wanting nothing more then to peer into it and see what was in there, how much was in there, if anything was in there besides that phone.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
(T)he (L)ethargic (P)oetic (E)nigma
"Kindness is the beginning of Cruelty"
~}:Leonardo S. Tensatsu:{~

User Image
What do you despise?

User Image
Caution: Post's may contain explicit gore, language, sexual content, blood, or violence.

Demeanor: Comfortably beginning to doze off in spite of his unique existence

In spite of the seductive monstrosities capability to travel between all manner of dimensional realms, whether of physical or more intangible existence he'd muse at the lack of necessity in forcing some flashy entrance to thoroughly disrespect the inhabitants or dimensional 'god' that govern one realm of infinite. Leonardo of course could be interpreted on the same scale, given his unique multiconscious higher dimensional existence. A fancy explanation, oblivious to the curious deity that would drift a portion of any number of his consciousness into a coalescing form to be greeted by the distant sight of a beautiful planet.

Appearing much as he would in any other dimension that allowed substance or shape, portraying some manner of majestic creature that accentuated aspects of demonic, angelic, and vampiric qualities. This evident mostly from the soft enticing glow of his sculpted pale flesh, luminescent scarlet iris's pooled about diamond shaped pupils, all topped off with the two lazily swaying gloss less black spear tipped tails. Caressing those present with a brandished smile as he turns about, digging both hands into his pant pockets as he leisurely strides his sensual form towards the bar.

Dressed in the manner of some stylish mercenary attempting elegance, clad in nothing more than a simple silk dress shirt buttoned up loosely over his partially revealed sculpted muscular physic. Bare foot, he'd savor the texture of the floor as one hand it dragged out of his simple black dress pants with a single hand rolled blunt to be placed between his sensual lips. Bereft of a flame, the tip would ignite with a long drag as the languid devil swept his infernal pools of perception with a pause for a place to seat himself with casual intent.

"What an exquisite haunt..."

By this are you truly known
User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
I will rise into eternity...

Sir, while I understand your want to join a good RP, I would suggest reading the rules prior to joining a new thread, not just a few pages of the most recent stuff.

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat was at a loss for words when she started screaming. Writhing in pain but nothing wrong with her. He didn't understand. He could see nothing wrong...wait.

Mat opened his eyes and bored his sight into her arm, trying to find the lowest point of the pain. He nearly recoiled at the intensity of the fire that burned there. No wonder she was flipping out. He didn't wait another moment. He separated the arm as close as he could...which was half way up her upper arm. What was left of her arm seemed to be as though you were looking at a functioning cut away video of her arm. Blood still pumped, but it simply returned to its destination as if it had traveled the rest of the now separated arm. It hadn't in reality, but this was the safest way Mat knew to keep the arm from failing and gaining infection. "Don't move your arm, at least what's left of it."

Something drew him to the separated piece. He'd placed the same enchantment (the best term for what it was he could think of at the time) on that piece, making sure to preserve it. Heat...the fire burning in it. Mat felt an inexplicable rage rush to his mind. His face contorted and grew dark. In that moment, before any reaction could be made, he leapt at the arm and sank his claws into it, letting blood slowly flow from it. He roared as loud as a graveyard's chorus at midnight, while his wings suddenly burst from his back and began to pulse. "ROTTEN. Filth and rage; poisoned essence!" A hushed, yet forced tone he growled in, and his tearing glare couldn't be bothered to move from the arm. "Burn away!"

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____ Lynn Riddle_____×××××××××
Race: Puppet

G o a l: N/A
F e e l i n g: Lost
T h o u g h t s: "....."

To have such an insurmountable pain relieved in almost an instant... The feeling of relief was almost enough to break her. Finally she stopped her writhing and lay while Mat began with her arm. There was no denying what was happening now. Mat's essence that resided inside her hand was trying to spread and at the same type her body couldn't take it. Her body was helpless to reject him and there was nothing she could do. Lynn's breathing was erratic as her body convulsed still as if it could still remember the pain. She had no control right now. This pain, or perhaps an attempt at transformation gone wrong, had exhausted her entirely.

She managed to turn her head across the bed and see what was happening. She could see him... and her arm. He looked disgusted. Rotten. Filthy. That part of him that was once his had been tainted by her flesh, her soul. Lynn watched as he bore into the arm, cursing it to fade away from all sight. His mood and dialect was different now because of this. She didn't like it. His wings appearing and his dialogue was just so.... Over dramatic. She couldn't help but detest this side of him.

As much as she wanted to watch, her body was not on her side this time. Here eyes twitched as they closed on the scene of Mat ripping into a part of her, or what was once a part of her. Inside all she could see was a figure of hope turning on her, ripping out the true her as if she was the embodiment of disgust. A darkness that tainted the pure. Something that needed to be purged by those that would deem themselves pure.

Lynn's eyes closed and she passed from consciousness. She could no longer feel her arm....

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Oh, if only Lynn understood the danger. She was in pain from it, though she hadn't been before. For some unknown reason, the life energy that had stored itself in her arm had been corrupted by something. Had it remained uncorrupted, she would have been fine.

Mat saw only the energy, not where it had originated from. After he removed the energy from the arm, he began to extract the corruption from the life energy. This was even more dangerous than leaving it. Cleansing a corruption like this could ultimately destroy whoever had attempted it. Mat needed a lot of power to succeed at cleansing the energy before he could see where it had originated from. Fortunately, there was only a little to free.

Once finished, he banished the corruption, and began the restoration of the energy to the arm. Only then did he notice who it really belonged to. He was confused for a moment, then thought about how and why this happened. Unable to come to a conclusion, he returned the energy to Lynn's arm and then kept it 'alive', so to speak. This whole process took some time, nearly an hour to most people. Mat didn't understand how, but he could make use of it.

He wandered to Lynn's bed and sat on the side. He then tried to wake her up, gently. "Lynn, are you alright?"

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

After all that had happened, little more than an hour seemed like much an eternity. Her mind was to worn, body tired. There was no room inside her head for dreaming, at least not right now. Something drew her back to consciousness though. Words. His words. Not exactly the ones she wanted to hear at the moment but it was better than waking up alone. It was only pain, so why did it make her aware of her loneliness?

Mat's words started to bring her back from sleep. Her eyelids flickered for a moment before they started to open. She was used to the light so it didn't bother her much, looking up at Mat however.... Lynn didn't try and get up. She rested there and didn't move much, only looked up at him with her head resting on its side. "What happened....?" She asked, figuring that he could likely explain better than she could assume.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

"To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. It seems that at some point, you collected a large amount of life energy, something normally only I could do. Anyhow, it was recently corrupted. The life energy began to turn into anti-life. Not death, death returns the life of one being into essence that another life could use to grow. Anti-life obliterates the life energy entirely. It could potentially destroy everything about a being. First thing that happens is extreme pain while it grows. It's easy to find, hard to kill." Mat looked haggard, almost. Slightly scared, even. He shook his head and tried to liven himself up a bit.

"Well, this episode turned out better than I'd hoped. I've managed to get rid of the anti-life and even restore your arm. You'll be able to keep it if you want, with the life energy you'd accumulated still intact, minus what the anti-life stole. No way to tell how much it'd taken. Also, this energy seems to be confined to your arm, so I'd suggest you not try to move it anywhere. That could result in another episode." Mat lifted the arm from where it'd sat. A small film seemed to be covering the arm, protecting it from any sort of infection and keeping the limb from deteriorating. "Would you like me to re-attach it?"

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Anti-life..... Lynn used her one arm to hold herself up as she looked down at the severed arm. There was no way to explain how she had gotten such an ability. This was obviously caused by the tampering of Mat's energy, but did that mean she had the potential all along but was only able to use it because of him? Or perhaps....

Lynn let herself fall back down onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Reaching into her jacket pocket she pulled out the back sash that she'd folded before. Holding it in her hand she held up the sash to the light. A dim shadow covered her vision as the sash impaired the light while she spread it open with her palm and fingers. Anti-life, it could only be compared to this 'thing'. It was all she had to go off of. She thought about it for a moment, Mat's offer.

Looking up into the sash she responded. "Re-attach my arm Mat."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

When Mat saw the sash, he was now almost certain it was the cause. "I don't think I will. Not unless you lock that sash away. It will corrupt the energy again, and cause you more pain than even what you just experienced. I'm not entirely sure it's the cause, but until you or I can prove otherwise, I'd rather you'd locked it up for now. Seeing what it did to you before, it seemed like it was corruption itself. I don't trust it right now, and neither should you. Especially you." Mat would wait for a response before attaching or locking away her arm. The energy had to stay. He wouldn't take it. It was her's now, but as was that sash. Only one could stay until both were proven not to affect one another.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

She'd expected such a response from him. It was only natural. Mat didn't know anything about it and what it could do. "You don't need to worry about this thing causing any trouble, at least not while I'm holding it." Lynn told him and then dropped the sash down next to her and rested her arm down. "It's powerless right now and under normal circumstances... Impossible to use. I myself wasn't even sure what would happen if I used it." Lynn said before looking over at Mat. "The sash is a contradiction. It exists but it doesn't. You shouldn't have to worry about it, but you do. What doesn't exist shouldn't harm anything, but it does..... It's just a sash right now Mat, it only becomes an anomaly when you give it something." Lynn said before pausing and pushing herself up with her single arm and then looking over at Mat.

"If I wanted to make it into an anomaly again I'd have to give up my life, soul, and place in this world." Lynn said, staring him in the eye for a moment. Then she exhaled a sigh and flopped back down onto the bed. "But I don't plan on doing that again, so put my arm back on before it gets rigamortis."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat conceded. She herself didn't understand Anti-life, and he didn't understand the sash entirely. If she was right though, then it was a problem. "I will give you the arm, but first...anti-life is in essence, non-existential. Exists, but doesn't. They're more related than you're willing to admit. I think stepping in the room when you shouldn't have might have been the catalyst though. A place in flux can play hell with reality, especially existence and non-existence."

He returned the arm to it's place and grasped the separation point. "Don't move." There would be a chill for a moment, then extreme heat, then numbness as the arm reattached itself. First the bone, then the ligaments and nerves, then the muscles. Within a few moments, he let go. "There. As it was. Rigor would not have set in regardless. The film on it kept it alive." As he said film, it seemed to lift itself off the arm like a shedding snake-skin, although it degenerated into nothing, rather than leaving a trace.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Lynn closed her eyes as Mat did the work on her arm. Her eyebrows narrowed as she felt things that she hadn't had the chance to feel before. Not everyday that she got to feel the tissue and bone in her arms being cut and then assembled again. Ironically it felt strangely natural, yet foreign in a new sense. Once it was done she pushed herself up with her good arm and leaned forward so she didn't have to support herself via her arms.

Lynn slowly brought her right arm up. After feeling no stiffness or pain she moved it faster, bringing it back and then flicking it back out again from a fist out to fingertips. Everything seemed fine, mostly. She didn't feel like telling him about the lacking she felt inside herself.... But maybe that was only natural.

"Thank you.... I'll keep what you said in mind. The sash is nothing more than a keepsake now. I doubt it'll ever be used again in such a way." Lynn said and then placed her right hand down on the bed, somewhat close to Mat's. She was a liar. He had no idea of the monstrosities she was going to bring about in the name of preserving her own selfless sense of what was right. She should have died and been erased from existence after she made the sun in the sky. That would have been the easy way out. Lynn never wanted to live a moment after the sash took her.... But her own cowardice was what kept her from destroying the fake body in her room. When she had started to fade away with Owarii... Lynn had hoped that the puppet wouldn't work, that her soul would not flow into that vessel. What was this but punishment, or perhaps a second chance? She chose to believe this was redemption.

Lynn looked distraught as these thoughts replayed in her mind. She could not face him. He was one of the few that was close to her and as such she did not want him to know any part of her thoughts. "I'm tired..." Lynn almost whispered. Quickly after those fleeting words left her mouth Lynn reached over and pecked him on the cheek with her lips. The kiss was lightning fast and in a flash Lynn was back to sitting in the same position as she was before, as if she never got close to him but a second ago. Her eyes were momentarily shocked and her cheeks slightly flustered.

Composing herself in an instant she turned her head to face him. Here eyes were wide, but her face was blank of expression.... The blush still remained. "I'm tired, leave before I put a curse on you." Lynn said in a serious, yet bland, voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff