Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin went on and started cooking once more and cooked a huge meal, enough to feed an entire court, for leftovers when dealing with seafood wasn't a bad thing at all and could be stored for later to be recooked. She loved cooking and poked her head out of the kitchen door again and called to Ukie. "Kitty-kins!! I need your help. There's a lot of food, and you can help me come set it out please!!" She pleads and when Ukie got in the kitchen, she'd find Larin in a white apron like thing, black long jackal ears with silver earrings adorning them and a small jackal tail with two silver rings on it. The apron seemed to tie under her tail and leave her back open but covered all of her front and her elegant dress was hanging up to the left so that she didn't get anything on it. Some of her marks on her arms were glowing a bit showing that she was excited and thrilled to be cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh blinked and shook her head a bit and looked between the two and then followed Mat over to the table and had a seat and looked around a tiny bit more before speaking what was on her mind. "I think I'll pass on the whole locker thing and if time seemed to freeze while I'm here then my crew will be fine and so I'm happy. I'm Captain Kiravaal Tesh, by the way...thanks for feeding me and having me here." She replies and not thinking about 'manners' or anything of the sorts she unsheathes her sword and stabs it into the floor beside her to place her Captain hat on top so that way it would 'sit at the table' with her and so she could keep an eye on it. She turned the safety onto both of her pistols and propping the chair onto only two legs and in the same motion placing her legs on the table and crossed her arms behind her head and seemed to be comfortable for the smile on her otter like face said she was.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat sat at the table with her, motioning for Ukie to join Larin. "Captain Tesh. Well, I'm glad at least one world has female pirate captains. You wouldn't believe how some people treat others. Bloody ridiculous if you ask me." Mat took his hat off and tossed it into the air, but only just. The hat quickly fell onto the back of the chair, propping itself there. Mat's hair almost seemed to be the color of bright blood. If one stared at it for too long, they'd almost say it pulsed. His eyes were also a bright red, though not the color of blood like his hair. More like fire...

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana stood up using her small hands to smooth down her dress. Not that it helped much, she used this dress a lot while she was working in the palace gardens. She let her eyes examine where she had just ended up...where was she? Her heart began pounding against her rib cage and she was forced to put her hand up on her breast as if it would help calm the rhythm. Never in her life had she ever seen anything like this. Where was the castle....the garden. She pulled her hands up to look at them. Their was still dirt under her nails from where she had been digging that day. Dirt she hadn't managed to get out. She tried to think back and calm herself down. She had went to bed...that was the last memory she had. She now took her hand to push her long strawberry blond hair behind her ear. She then turned around to see a table. INN. She recognized those words though she was not well versed in reading. It wasn't needed for servants like herself. Everything seemed Chaotic anyways...where was she?....what was going on? She went over to the table and placed her hands on it as if expecting it to be fake...but to her surprise her hands landed on it. She glanced around again....she hoped either to wake up soon or at least get an explanation of what was going on

Eloquent Lunatic

ExondraAngelofMusic
User Image

Mat grabbed his hat and quickly excused himself from the table he had been sitting at with Tesh. "It seems we have another visitor." His hat returned to his head, though how was anyone's guess. One moment it was on the chair, and the next, it was on his head. He then dematerialized.

"Welcome to the Inn," he said as he appeared. He removed his hat and bowed to the lady. He then gave his customary greeting (as seen on the first page) and returned his hat to his head. "Is there anything that I may do to help you get comfortable here? If not, you are free to explore. Enjoy your stay."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"I'm coming" Ukaia said smiling warmly as she peered at the.. ahem.. outfit that Larin was dressed in. She shook her head slightly, it was quite amusing to see the ways this woman would dress sometimes.

"I'll help you get it all set out, and then I'll help get everything put away also. I'm fairly sure we will have left overs"she said, nearly purrring the words out at the smell and sight of so much wonderfull seafood. Ahh such heavnly bliss the taste of fish and other creatures from the sea! She did pause a moment.

"Ah.. seems like we have another visitor!"" she said chearfully. She was quite happy about that. It had been so dredfully quiet for so long in this place, and now they had so much company! Grinning happily Ukaia quickly made a fresh pot of tea and got the sandwiches and cookies on a platter once again.

"Excuse me for a moment. I must go greet them as well" she said to Larin. She scurried out of the room carrying the tray, though she had two teacups on it, she didn't think Mat would want another cup of tea so soon. She slowed her walk and then approched the pretty girl and Mat once again.

"Welcome" She said smiling warmly to the girl, she had such pretty strawberry blond hair! Though she had quite dirty nails. Well that was easily enough taken care of with a quick scrub and bath. Not that Ukaia would suggest that right away

"Would you care for some tea or cookies?" she offered the girl. Then she looked at Mat

"We've nearly finished preparing the meal, so it will be starting soon" she said smiling at him, then turning to the girl once more and adding.

'If you're hungry we are about to start a Seafood Feast. You're quite welcome to join us, and infact the more that attend the merrier." she purred out to her. Her own tail flicking gently back and forth.

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana's eyes got big as she noticed a man appear, from no where, infront of her. Her grey/blue eyes then turned to the female voice. Truely she was sleeping, however she didn't think that she had an imagination for this sort of thing "umm...i'm sorry..." She quickly muttered in a heavy accent "Where am I....what is this...?" She stammered letting her eyes wonder around the room again. She then looked back at the girl "Do you have a...a tail?" She asked rather startled. Everything baffled her, however her fear was dissapearing and her curiosity grew. "How odd this is....I don't understand..I was in my bed back in the servants quarters...and now..i'm here...This is not Wales at all" She placed a hand to her forehead as if it was hurting just trying to think about all of this.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin smiled and was glad for the help and as Ukie placed food on the table she conitnued finishing up meals and then soon herself was putting the rest of the plates on the table and set glasses on the bar top, then scooted herself back to get into something more formal. She got back into her deep blue dress with the sparkles on it like the stars in the sky itself and pulled her black hair into a twist that went in front of one of her shoulders and wrapped around the back of her neck. Her gemmed ears flicked and little heavenly like bells rang through the big spacious room though the bells played nice and softly on the ears. Gifts from Anubis himself for he liked lovely things...and adored his Larin. "Go ahead and greet the newcomer, I had the first one! Well the first one in a while anyhow..." Larin sort of says the last part in a whisper under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh shook her head at the ringing of bells and looked at the Jackal female and stared for a moment. Couldn't possibly be the same dog from before..could it? Though why not. This place was full of weird people as it were. Look at it's Master...speaking of which he had said something to her. "Yes, you're surprised to see a female Captain? Well then, that's something to be proud of. Thanks..." She replies and turns her head to see the person who materialized onto the floor and found it quite odd. 'So that's how I got here...' She thinks to herself and shrugs some. She was beginning to like it here, and no one griped about their floor when she wanted a place for her hat. Her hat was like her second mate...she didn't want to do anything without seeing it or consulting it first. By this time Tesh could also smell the food that had been cooked before they started bringing it to the table and sighed happily. "I may just stay here for some time...could get use to the sights..."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

"Wales? Ukie, when did we pass the Milky Way? I don't remember...ah forget it. We are travelers, my dear. We travel the stars, and far beyond. We go wherever we desire, and people join us on our travels from everywhere." He again bowed, though only slightly. "Now then, dinner is nearly ready. Would you like to join us?" Mat took a cookie and downed it in one bite, leaving not a crumb left. He then extended his arm out to the lady. "And you are no servant here. You are a guest, and a welcome one at that. Oh, and please have a glass of tea. The best in the universe! And it only seems to get better with time. Ukaia is that good."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image Ukaia thought about it Wales? Humm, when had they passed the MIlkey Way? She could always look at her little chart, but Mat didn't seem to actually want an answer at the moment so she'd leave it be. She smiled warmly at the girl and then laughed soflty when Mat ate a cookie in one bite.

"Yes Mam, that is a tail" she purred out softly, it was always a little bit fun to see how somone responded to such things. It shoudl be very intresting to see her responce to the captin sitting at the table. She smiled warmly.

"Mat you do flatter me so" she said when he complimented her tea. She giggled soflty and then turned slighlty.

"If you don't wish tea, please excuse me. I must finish helping with the meal. I hope to see you there" she said bowing slighlty to her and then heading down the hall to go put away the cookies and tea and the other goodies she had on her "Welcome" tray. She'd found over time a soothing cup of tea and a bit of sweet sometimes helped the new people.. adjust.. a bit

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

((Ok, for reference, the post order is as follows:: Ukaia, Angel, Livian, Mat. Everyone alright with that?))

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana couldn't help but stare at the girl curiously a moment longer before she finally turned her view, redness going over her cheeks. She never had imagined such a thing. Yes, her people belived in the Faery folk, but never did she ever think she would see something like that. She wondered if perhaps she had been kidnapped. She had never been superstitious but her family were. Most peasants were. The girl turned away saying something about cooking and Lilliana turned to the boy. "Food?" She asked. It indeed sounded wonderful since she was starving and tea could help calm her nerves. She finally gave a small shy smile "Food would be great" She said with a sweeping, polite curtsy before she took his arm. She decided whatever happened, she could worry about later, for now she would try to calm down so she could think logically. So far no one seemed a threat anyways.

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
((okay.....also so you know, i'm leaving soon. My mom get's discharged from the hospital today. yay! so we are going to pick her up ^_^ ))

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

((@Angel- Return when you can!))

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((@Angel- Glad to hear she's getting out of the hospital. I hope she's doing well ^^))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin had finished setting up the table and had various pitchers of drinks in the middle of the table, silverware and all set out neatly along with napkins as well. Glasses were around each pitcher also each dinner platter was set up nicely and neatly and elegant like you would expect at a 5-star restaurant.

After everything was set, she fluffed out her dress and then smoothed it out around her feet and moved around with grace and looked at the Captain Tesh. "What would you like to drink?" She asks as she goes to hand the otter female a plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh could hear the others getting closer and kept her seat and kept calm as she waited and took the plate from the jackal female and thought. "Lemonade if you would." She replies and forgot to add the please, but thought if it didn't matter, then she wouldn't really say it. Ah the joys of being able to be excused by the little things by just being a Captain.

:: Ooc: Link to Tesh's image is on her name, just for reference ^-^ ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces