)( *chases after Ukie* I wanna play! )(

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
ooc:: C'mon give em back they're my bunny's.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

The little ball of light showed no reaction to the passing of Lindo and Owarii. It simply hovered; motionless. An occasional blink was all the discernible activity for a while after the two vanished.

A glowing powder then began to pour from the sphere to the glass below, leaving not but a pile on the eerie glassed floor. The powder, however, did not remain motionless. In fact, it was quite active. It burbled and spread out. It took the shape of a bird at first, before reforming to that of a man. Slowly, the shape solidified, and then the dust settled below the new body. Laden in what seemed to be old feathers, Mat's body began to breath.

A sudden gasp of air and then some ridiculous coughing woke him up. "Ch'Ialtsi, that hurt..."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia's eyes widened as she watched Owraii run, Lindo fell.. the sound of shattering glass. The way that he lay.. the feelings she could get from Owraii.. and then.. and then she.. The sounds of crunching bone.. and flesh. Her stomach turned.. and then she saw her.. turning to ash.. no..

This.. wasn't right.. This wasn't how things were supposed to be..It was.. supposed to be a happy.. ending...

"Ukaia, have you finished that test I gave you?" Lindo asked Ukaia looked up fromthe bubbling chimicals infront of her. She giggled a little bit and then nodded at him.

"I was just about to add the last bit Uncle Lindo!" she said with an excited grin. He'd been teaching her some brand new potions and she was learning eager excitment.

"Well then why not add it?" he said smirking. Ukaia nodded and then she happily added the last chimical. There was a puff and Ukaia laughed as it changed to the proper shade. Lindo nodded his approval.

"Good job you definatly pass!" he said smiling at her

"Ukaia are you hogging all of Lindo again?!?!" Owrai's voice came. Ukaia ducked her head slightly and laughed a bit.

"A little.. but I just finished the test! I passed" she said delightedly. Owraii came in and she groaned soflty sitting on a chair. She was heavy with child right now.

"I told you to stop hogging him! I'm going to burst at any moment." She pouted. Ukaia smiled a bit and nodded at her. Mat and Khaotica poked their heads in.

"Come on guys time for dinner" Khaotica said. Ukaia got up giggling as she helped Owraii to her feet...Laughter and happy sounds. Teasing.. love.. a family.. a bigger family....
The scene started to crack.. and then shattered before Ukaia's eyes. This would never happen.. never... Ukaia's ears fell as she watched the scene. Slowly.. she walked to the edge of the stands, and then she jumped down. She landed easily enough on the slick glass. And then numbly she walked towards the spot where they were.. had been.. Ukaia's eyes were dim and vacent as she moved.

Slowly Ukaia began to pick up the shards of glass. Everything that held any trace of what had been Owraii and Lindo. Once they were all gathered Ukaia held them.. and then she slowly let them go. They began to float in the air. And from a far edge of the arena glas became molten and flowed towards Ukaia though the air. She wasn't even aware she was really doing it. But slowly she shaped the molten glass.. the shards with the remainds of Owraii and Lindo at the center. When all was said and done there was a pure, solid, glass chest before her. Inside it, held up with spiderweb thin strands of glass were the peices of tainted glass and specks of ash. They were arranged to be together forever, an eternity undistrubed. Ukaia then smiled soflty. A second glass box, a quarter of the size of the real one floated beside it. Inside it was an exact replica. The real box vanished, arriving in the room that Owraii and Lindo had shared.. gently laying in the center of the bed and the sheets gently wrapped themselves around it, a comfortable resting place for the rest of eternity. Nobody would bother them.. they could be together forever.

She held the much smaller chest in her hands. A reminder.. of her uncle and.. she suppsoed sister was wrong.. more like Aunt.. Together forever.. never to be forgotten. She would find a resting place for this in her room. Ukaia looked up at the bright star that still held her father.. Matt

"What will happen now?" she asks softly. Hot tears dripped slowly down her face. She watched as the star seemed to turn to poweder, and then formed to finally be her father. Once he gasped and coughed... Ukaia went to him and huged him tightly sobbing soflty into his chest. She was thankfull he was alive, was alright. Ukaia's first brush with death, not plesent by any means.. it hurt.. it hurt a lot.. but she still had Mat and Khaotica.. She sobbed soflty clinging to him. The chest that was a replica sat beside them on the glass floor.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat wrapped his arms around his daughter. He looked around trying to understand what happened. Oddly, he could remember so very little. The star that Lindo tried to make, then his rushing to end it...and then what? The floor was glass...that meant it didn't work entirely, but Ukaia was safe. He glanced up to Khaotica and found that she had passed out from exhaustion, by the look of things. OWARII was up there as well, though she looked rather...blank. That was new. He looked around, then felt around. He could not feel anyone else. He tried to locate Lindo to no avail.

Then the sadness from Ukaia leaked into his mind. He knew then what had happened. His eyes widened as he finally understood. Tears began to fall from his crimson eyes. "Ukaia...forgive me, little one. This was not meant to happen..." He embraced the girl and cried softly beside her. "I'm so sorry..." his voice quivered between sobs as he gently spoke. "It wasn't supposed to be this way. Please forgive me, Ukaia. I failed..."

Mat broke down in front of her. He'd failed. It wasn't the first time he failed at something...but this was so much more than a failure. He not only lost someone in his care, he lost a potential friend and brother. Not even tears could wipe away the image that burned itself into his mind from Ukaia's memory. It was so horridly vivid..

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____ Owarii_____×××××××××
Race: Homunculus

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
A l l e g i a n c e: Nothing
F e e l i n g: Freedom
T h o u g h t s: "What are obligations?"

Such a spectacle left her breathless. Carnage, despair, helplessness, power helplessly becoming void even in the face of love. Ukaia had followed them after the scene had finished and Khaotica seemed to have over extended herself to the point of exhaustion. OWARII looked over and down at the passed out Khaotica, OWARII's head cocked slightly. Done so soon? Pathetic.

Walking slowly to the edge of the arena OWARII climbed the railing and then lightly hopped down to the glass floor. Just before her shoes touched the glass she vanished in a gust of wind and reappeared right behind Ukaia and in front of Mat, her shoes making a slight clacking sound as they touched the glass. OWARII looked around for a moment with the same blank look on her face before looking up at Mat. There was a moment of eye contact with no change.

However, OWARII couldn't hold it back any longer. She quickly brought her hand up to cover her lips as her voice cracked out and she giggled a little, looking away from Mat and Ukaia. The situation was just to funny. For her, keeping silent for this long was proof to her that she was indeed a god. The rest of them seemed to oblivious to see the humor in this reflective plain or rubble... OWARII then controlled voice, but the smile remained as she looked back up into Mat's eyes.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Mat's soothing voice, and warm arms around Ukaia helped to dull the ache a little bit. So this is why he ruled no death in the inn. It was painfull, very painfull to loose somone. She shivered a bit and nuzzled closer to him. Not to mention exausting.

THe faint sound of somone behind her simply made her ears flick. Then the giggle. They lowered slightly.. but then lifted. She was just to damned tired. She wanted nothing more then to blow Owarii across the room, But insted she just nuzzled her cheek aginst Mat's chest. She didn't understand Owraii.. how could she be so twisted? How could she laugh at the loss of two lives.. at the loss of the person that she looked exactly alike? Ukaia just.. didn't understand it. She sighed quietly as she sniffled again. At least now she was feeling a little better. Her tears had dried. She was still sad, there was still a painfull ache that hurt deep in her heart. But she had a feeling that would be there for a long time.

But for now the scab had formed a bit over the wound. And she could simply stay curled up aginst Mat. Ignoring the confusing, irrating, grating person behind her. Just let her eyes drift shut.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

An annoyance. OWARII was nothing but a blasted annoyance anymore. "Ukaia, listen to me a moment. Open your mind. Let me speak to you." He kept his eyes on the creature standing behind his daughter, but he concentrated more on the link.

"Ukaia. I'm sorry that this hasn't come up easily in the past, but I hope to fix that. I need your help now. OWARII is the one that caused this. She must be stopped, but I can't think of a good way to ensure that she's properly punished for this. Anything I can think of will likely just make her all the more happy, even if I tear away her power. I want you to do it. I think you can come up with a better sentence than I can. This link will let you do that. You have the abilities I have, but you haven't learned to use them yet. So I will be the one using them, but I want you to guide me. Think about what you think is the best sentence, then guide the power to accomplish it." He sent along a basic understanding using this link, hoping that she would catch on well enough to help. She had been wanting to help so much. Now was her chance to really help.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia's eyes half way opened as Mat spoke. And then opened fully rather suprised at the sudden mental connection they had. Her ears lifted and lowered as he spoke. Sentence? She was going to punish Owraii? No... nonono, she didn't want more pain and suffering and punishment!!!! She nuzzled aginst his chest, instantly refusing to think.... but then he said something, something that made her pause. The rant that was going in her head the fear and refusal of touching anything like this pause and then shrink back.

Strip.... her of her power? She paused.... then a faint smile played it's self upon her lips. That... was a good idea.. strip her of her power. Her punishment.. Ukaia smiled more.. and a faint giggle escaped her. Her tail flicked in a slightly gleefull kind of way. Yes... there was a perfect punishment!!!

Ukaia knew what would work.. what would punish Owraii.. would probly make her very unhappy with out actually making anyone unhappy. Ukaia giggled again and slowly she nodded. She took the understanding Mat had given her and formed the idea in her mind. It finally took a full shape, understanding and she sent the idea to him.

"Will this work?" she asked him quietly once she'd fully given him the idea, the thoughts the way she had come to this conclusion. She hoped he would agree. She thought it would be perfect.. completely perfect..

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

My oh my. Had her little outburst angered them? Likely so that they would get so offended by something that came so very natural to her. OWARII laid back as they plotted whatever it was they had planned to do. She wasn't worried about it in the slightest. He was no god. He hadn't the abilities to even comprehend hers. Their only hope to try and put her in her place was the woman up in the seats who was passed out from a simple star being formed. For them, things did not look like they were going well.

Honestly though... OWARII hadn't the slightest idea of what to do now. She was basically free now. Not that she hadn't been before but there was that obligation to Owarii. Obligation? Why would she even feel the need to pay that insect, or any of them for that matter, any mind? Either way, her conscious now held no mental constraints. Still the question remained... What now? She could feel Ukaia smile. Must be nice for them to be able to be able to do such a thing in such a situation.

"So.... What now, Mr. Inn Keeper?" OWARII said and then paused as she looked up at him. "Your Inn doesn't look so good, your daughter to the point of exhaustion, and you-" She paused for a moment after those words and tried to hold herself back from laughing. A few laughs got out despite her best efforts. "And you who are to helpless to do anything about it!" OWARII let out smiling as her hands went to her sides, hugging them as she started to laugh out. She now completely ignored how sensitive this situation was to them. Why should she even care?

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Helpless? Mat smiled back at the girl. "Ah so cute how you think I'm helpless. I imagine you think you're pretty darn powerful. While I agree that with what power you've seen while you were here, I would be helpless." Mat patted at the child's head and chuckled, already beginning his work. "Generally, my punishment would consist of you being banished to some dark corner of the universe, but Ukaia thinks that's not quite dark enough for you. No, she has a much better idea in store for you. And I rather like the idea."

OWARII's ears would suddenly change their set position, now poking above her head, rather than on the sides. They would also be pointy...and furry. All the while, she would shrink in size, and her bones realigned themselves. And with that, Mat held in his hands a furry pale-white kitten. "I think this size suits you much more. Ah, one more thing..." Mat jabbed his finger at the kittens head, hitting quite hard. Magic and power beyond that of a natural kitten was now lost to OWARII. "Perfect. Ukaia, my kitten, you now are the proud owner of your own kitten." Mat cackled at his daughter's genius. "Oh! Don't forget to get her a collar. Got to make sure people know who she belongs to now."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia watched quietly. Wiping gently at her eyes now as she heard Mat speak. The terrable laughing from Owraii was.. it was just.. ugh. She was suprised though when Owraii's ears moved. it was working. She was shocked.

When it was all said and done, though she winced sightly at the hard poke on Owraii's head, she smiled faintly at the adorable kitten. It was perfect. She would have a companion, Owraii could learn what she seemed to be lacking. Ukaia smiled soflty and then she paused.. Collar..

"Oh I know!" she said. She reached up and undid the collar from around her neck. A moment or two of concentration, and she managed to shrink it down to the right size, using the ability Mat had explained to her though their mental link. She gently snapped it around Owraii's neck.

"Welcome to the Family Owraii." she purred out soflty and rubbed her ears gently

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

OWARII's eyes changed and she had a slight frown on her face when Mat placed his hand on her. Who did he think he was? He dared to lay hands on a god? She would see to it that he would never be able to again. Like an invisible blade swinging wildly, Mat's arm would be torn into pieces and then fall down to the ground. The look on his face was.... What?

OWARII's eyes grew wide and she dawned a shocked look. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. No matter how many times she replayed it in her head Mat was fine. As Mat continued to talk all she could do was sweat. She could feel the drops running down her skin. Why couldn't she do it? This was wrong, so very very wrong. Idea? Who's idea? OWARII had been so preoccupied and distracted that she hadn't heard most of what he was saying. Then her ears began to move. WHAT?! OWARII panicked but she could not move. Tears and sweat racked her body.

She couldn't stop it. WHY?! She was linked to the Origin, so she should have unlimited power! Was it Owarii? No. She was dead but she still existed even after her death, their link still intact. She knew it was, she saw the ashed that Ukaia had picked up and placed somewhere else. No matter where Ukaia put them they still existed! OWARII couldn't explain it and her body was beginning to change even more.

Him.

She wouldn't let him do this to her. Even without her powers she was still strong, she still had something. Her eyes burned with malice and hatred as her whole body began to shake while it started changing. OWARII's jaw lowered farther and farther, skin and flesh ripping across her cheeks. What was once perfectly normal teeth was now a row of pointed teeth ready to tear into his flesh. Her head hung low but only for a moment before she raised it and lunged towards Mat's throat. Beast-like sounds escaped her mouth as she lunged at him to bite out his throat, but they began to shrank and he was becoming bigger and farther away. No. She was shrinking, getting smaller and less like herself. NO. No. No. No. NO!

"Noooooooo-mmmmmmmmew!"

OWARII's voice changed mid yell and went from a loud scream to a small meow. A meow of a cat. She could feel her hand as feet and her body covered in a fluffy white fur. This was unacceptable. Then Mat handed her over to Ukaia and OWARII felt something go around her neck. Try as she might to fight it and move away she was helpless. The collar was now around her neck, as was a new form of humiliation. With every last portion of her being.... OWARII would tear this 'Family' apart.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

He stared at the new kitten's fluffy face for a bit. He couldn't help but laugh at each glance. She looked so flustered! Oh dear, this was just too funny. Mat reached up and quickly pet the kitten's head, then withdrew his hand before she had any bright ideas. "Well, Ukaia, it looks like you'll have your hands full with the new addition. Do make sure to show up for your new lessons though. We have to make sure you can do more than just shrink a collar, though that was a good start."

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Name:_____ N/A_____×××××××××
Race: Puppet

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica -Lindo and Owarii's room-
G o a l: N/A
F e e l i n g: Lost
T h o u g h t s: "....."

Darkness. It had rested in what was an infinite black long enough. Despite its eyes slowly opening to a new world... There was still nothing but the absence of light. Still, he could not accept it. He could not accept darkness, not yet. If it wasn't for the feeling in his fingertips and toes he would have thought himself to be dead, but he knew where he was now. He could feel the silk lining of the tight walls around him. The walls, they closed in all around him. Taking in a small breath of air..... The air was old and stale, it was suffocating. His slender fingers felt above him, feeling around the wall that was in front of him as he lay facing up. He could not see it, but he could feel the lock above where his chest was. Running his finger across the lock he could suddenly see a flicker of light. Static. Electricity caused by magic that would react to only 'it's' touch. There was the sound of gears turning, slowly. And then, like being born again, a flash of light.

Inside the room that had previously belonged to two characters that stayed at the Inn Khaotica... A chest, long enough to seem more like a coffin, shot open. The two doors flung open with mild force and the stale air from inside cause a slight hissing sound before it mingled with the fresh new air outside. Pale slender fingers touched the outside for the first time. As he started to rise from his origins, the inside of the chests walls burst with electrical currents in a flash. His eyes focused on it in the brief moment that it happened. With the womb around him broken.... This new body was now officially his. Clumsily he lifted his feet around the chest, staggering like a drunk. In all honesty he was not used to this. Walking was like breathing in that it came naturally, but this.... Being thrown into a new fake body was not something he was used to. Bracing himself he fell to the right, hands holding onto the wall as he finally made it into the bathroom. Automatic lights flickered for a moment before stabilizing. Looking around with these new eyes he could see the mirror. See.... Herself.

A thin and beautiful female form stood shaken and weak at the doorway of the bathroom, gazing into a mirror with eyes the color of a mix of orange and crimson. Shakily, she made it to the counter that rested beneath the mirror. Her hands held her up as she studied herself. Toko Aozaki..... That b***h had a sense of humor. Giving her a body like this? Honestly, he should have seen it coming. She didn't have time to worry about this body, or that woman. What had happened? The last visions of her old self were a blue sky and an orb of burning light. That wasn't much to go on. The real question that she had to face though... Was OWARII dead? She had to know. Reaching over she grabbed one of Owarii's hair ties. Before picking it up she stopped, hesitating to pick it up. Owarii.... Closing her eyes she grabbed the hair tie and wrapped her long blue hair up in the back. Owarii wouldn't be needing it any longer. She steadied herself again and walked out into the living quarters of the room. Clothes. She needed clothes. Jean shorts, plain white shirt, Owarii's old shoes, black socks with a length she wasn't used to, and a jacked that was lined around the neck with white fur. Simple enough.

As she pulled her arm through the sleeve of her jackets right arm she felt something sudden, almost instant. From just under her wrist a hidden compartment had opened and out stuck a thin 10 inch chrome blade. The fake skin that covered her body, making her look human and covering up her joints did not tear. Instead the skill looked like it was meant to come apart. She touched the blades smooth clean surface with her fingers. She could tell it was sharp. Tensing her wrist the blade retracted back inside and the skin smoothed over as if nothing had happened. That might come in handy.... Looking to her left she could see Wagasa, the magical nox nyctores weapon that looked like an oriental style umbrella. Reaching over she touched it, but only to receive a sudden shock that sent pain through her finger and arm. So she could still feel pain... Looking across the room to what used to be their beds, she noticed something strange. A glass box filled with black ashes. She didn't remember that being their before. Reaching out she touched the glass. The glass was cold and pure and inside the ash began to move. She retracted her hand slowly and watched the ash as it began to take form.... The form of black cloth. The sash. Of course..... There was no way it could ever be destroyed. Did it even exist at all? Many mysteries remained about such a simple piece of cloth. Thinking that it would be dangerous to leave something like that out in the open, she picked up the glass and dropped it on the floor. The box shattered and reaching down she picked up the sash. She put it down into the pocket of her jacket after folding it nicely into a small square.

Now. She turned to face the door across the room. Taking in a deep breath she made her way to it. Walking was finally starting to feel normal, something she was starting to get used to. Placing her hand on the nob of the door she turned. Her fake skin felt so smooth and real it was starting to scare her. She pushed the door open. Looking outside she could still see the same walls of the Inn Khaotica. So, he really hadn't done anything with them yet....

Taking a few steps out of their room she looked down the hallway. She took a deep breath and clenched her fists. It was time to make her way out. Time to finish what she started. Down the hall she went, until reaching the room with the view of space. This is where he greeted them, the new arrivals. Time to start things again....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff