Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat wandered the halls. It had been a while since any newcomers had shown up. That was fine. Soon people would be showing up from all corners of the universe. It was a fantastic place he ran. Fantastic and awesome. Little bothered him, and he very much enjoyed everything that happened here. And he meant everything. Except for what happened in private quarters, of course. Privacy was a necessary thing.

He wandered the halls, waiting. Soon they would be here, and he would welcome them all.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
The last thing Captain Tesh knew is that her and her courageous crew were sailing out to find the land of crystals. The fabled land that was said crystals littered the land like diamonds and were highly profitable but to go on this voyage was to be pure insanity and chances of survival in all sorts of weather and the changes and tides of the sea were nigh impossible. Soon Tesh had went to sleep in her cabin and slept long and peaceful until she went to roll over and noticed herself being on a surface harder than her nice soft bed in her room full of treasures. She woke up and felt for her weapons and luckily enough they were still there, and she drew them, rolled over and looked up to see a sleek dog like figure panting and breathing into her otter/humanoid like face. Scooting out and away from the odd dog with a golden ankh tattooed on its rear, she turned her head back to see where this huge light was coming from and her emerald eyes widened and she just gapes as the black dog trots to look towards the stairs that Mat was most likely wandering upon and barked once, pretty loudly to let him know a newcomer had arrived.

Now this Black seemingly knowledgeable dog was named Larin, she had been working for Mat for quite a few years now at his Inn, helping people or working around the Inn to make sure everyone was happy and accommodated and suited to whatever they needed. She was also the Inn's healer, and was an Ancient Egyptian Priestess that happened to wander into this place like many others.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

And here was the first visitor. That black dog sure was noisy. Effective though. "Thank you Larin. That's quite enough," Mat said as he materialized into the room. "Welcome to the Inn Khaotica!" he says. He then proceeds to give the customary greeting ((found on page one, of course)). "Is there anything that I may do for you, or any way I may be of service?" He stood tall, and quite proud. The smile on his face wasn't forced, nor was it overbearing. He was quite well suited to his job, and it was evident that he loved it.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Larin's tail wagged a bit as she moved and trotted back towards Mat and looks at the new one and then stayed put from wanting to lick the furry face. Feeling unneded at the moment she trots off towards the kitchen to make something to eat or to make sure rats or mice weren't taunting her again.

Captain Tesh looked around and heard what he said and growled. "Don't tell me where I am! I know where I am! I failed and made it to Davy Jones' locka' didn't I?! Didn't I?! Only that place would confuse me as much as I'm confused now!!" She stands up and at first points her gun in his face and then moves it to pointing her finger at his nose, her face scrunched up as she glared angrily at him and then glanced about a bit. "I suppose if I needed anything...seafood and water..." She replies and couldn't believe where she was...this place just couldn't be real at all....no way.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat immediately bellows out in laughter. "Davy Jones Locker? That's down the hall. Poor sot never did clean it out. He needs a bit of a clean up too. No no, this place is far more confusing, and yet infinitely more wonderful! Like I said, the Inn Khaotica, and this isn't the end of life. No this is but the beginning of a grand journey. My inn travels the universe and people will drop by at random. You are the first in almost a year, by your standards. Oh, odd fact for the day: One year is the same for every inhabited world! Fantastic isn't it? Almost as though the universe wants it to be like that!" Mat gathered himself from his reverie. "But I digress. Food it is. Larin!" he calls back to the kitchen. "Does the kitchen have any seafood ready? We can wait if we have to."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Ukaia shifted slightly as she carried the tray with some tea, cookies and a little platter of snack sandwiches. She'd heard the new person arrived here and she was coming now to offer her a drink and snack. Ukaia stood five foot tall with emerald green hair and crimson eyes. She had fuzzy ears and a soft fuzzy tail, but other then those, her outward apperance was mostly human. She worked as a maid here in the Inn Khaotica. She rather liked her job here, and wouldn't give it up for anything.

"Welcome" She said as she came upon the two of them and she curtsied slightly to the two of them. She moved a bit closer and offered the tray.

"Would you care for some tea or cookies?" she asked curiously, her ears flicking lightly towards the fuzzy woman. She thought she looked quite pretty.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
A bit of bone popping sounds could be heard as Larinstraza had transformed into her human dark form, darker than night itself, darker than any dark elf or Drow could ever hope to get their skin. She was wearing a deep blue dress, with light scattered upon it like constellations. There were red lines along Larin's skin, her deep red eyes had a sort of kindness to them then she popped her head and smiled at Mat. "Yessir we do. What would the otter like?" Larin asks, though starts making a variety of foods and if she didn't want to eat it, she would help herself. She grabs some water and some cider for herself and the guest then pokes her head back out. "Would you like something as well, Sir?" Larin asks Mat with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh blinked a bit in disbelief and then saw someone else come down the stairs offering tea and cookies. "No thanks, a cookie I suppose is fine..." Tesh replies to the cat like female and then turns to Mat. "Just Shrimp, oysters, clams mussels...ya know. Seafood. An' you don't say? So I can roam the worlds here and the timeline is all the same? All keeps track the same?" She asks a bit and scratches under her chin as she takes a cookie and also didn't believe that Davy Jones' locker was around in this Inn somewhere. So when good pirates did bad things before they died...they came here? A few more thoughts and she looks at Mat more. "So I AM in Davy Jones' Locker!! Seeing as you have his Locker here, it only makes sense that I am INDEED in the bloody locka. You can't fool me, y'see?!" Tesh crossed her arms over her chest after popping the cookie in her mouth and looking around a bit more, though couldn't be more amazed. The place was pretty neat and all, given the view and what not...

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

"Yes please. Tuna if you don't mind. Give a good thorough cooking, as usual." He turned back to the otter. "No, just the years. Some worlds spin faster than others. Some worlds will have days that are much slower than yours. I'd say about four of your days for their one day."

Mat then takes a cup of tea from Ukaia and sips at it. "Bloody marvelous! Ukaia, your tea is superb as usual. Thank you very much."

He sips again while listening to the otter female rant about the locker. "No, you're not. If you were in the locker, you'd be very cramped. And your sense of smell would die. After you puked up all your insides, of course. No, you very much are not in the locker. Bloody amazing how that rumor has spread to over eighty three worlds. Ukaia, you didn't have a hand in that little stunt, did you?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia smiled rather pleased when both cookies and Tea were taken. Her head tilted slighlty as she listened to the otter woman rant about the locker and her nose wrinkled slightly thinking a bit about that stupid locker. How she LONGED to take a Bleach Napalm thrower to the stupid thing and scrub it till it sparkled and shone and no longer SMELLED.

"I'm very glad you like the tea Sir" she added to him. Then she looked at him as if rather suprised about his "accusation" of her spreading rumors like that.

"Who me?" she asked in the most innosent possiable tone to Mat when he asked if she'd had a hand in that stunt. She smiled sweetly at him
"Oh No Sir! There is no possiable way that such a sweet cute innosent kitten girl like myself could posssssiably be involved in something like that!" She said in a sugery sweet tone, though her eyes sparkled in a mischevious way

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin grinned wide and set the glass of water and her hot cider on the counter as the red stripes that adorned her arms and one on each cheek that seemed to light up with her expressions.

They turned brightly and brighter still under even more excitement. She went in and started cooking happily, working diligently on getting a lot of food cooked and wondered if Ukie wanted anything at all. "Heya Kitty-kins!! You want anything?!" Larin asks Ukie then goes back to cooking and what not and was humming to herself as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I still choose to not believe you. I've heard Davy Jones' locker be many things..." She replies and shrugs her shoulders then sits on the floor in a cross legged fashion and looks out the window. "My crew will be so devastated to find me gone. Maybe I am dead and they'll throw me over board to the sharks...or wreck the ship and let me go down with it..." She seemed to be not paying any attention to much of anything except for the fact that there was food being made and there was a glass of water on the counter for her. She glared at the counter and the glass and then huffed at it for she just got comfortable on the floor. Also as far as the whole locker being an actual like foot locker was ridiculous for that's what they made it sound like.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat smiled mischievously at Ukaia. "Uh huh, sure."

He turned back to the otter. "Two things: first, I can show you the bloody thing and get it over with, though you'll likely lose your appetite for food for about a week. That's no fun, trust me. Second, your crew won't know the difference. Time is separate here. After you've stayed a while and returned, it'll be as though nothing changed. You will return at the moment you left. It'll happen at some point when you're sleeping, but when is unknown entirely. Everyone comes here for a reason, though none of us know it. Except for me and these two. We're here to stay. And a few others that lounge about. Like that blasted Davy Jones. Scary fellow. And smelly." His nose crinkled at the thought. He turned and headed towards the kitchen. "Join me. Dinner will be ready momentarily. And sitting down is much more relaxing during a conversation."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia smiled a bit at the dark woman and then laughed slightly when she asked if Ukaia wanted anything, as well as that wonderfull nickname she had.

"I'll jsut have what they are if there is any extra" She said to her. Then she smiled at Mat innosently once more and started to move with him towards the kitchen.

"One of these days.. I will get ahold of Mr. Jones and drown him in a bucket of bleach and soap" she muttered under her breath her tail flicking rapidly in annoyance. She really hated smelly filthy things. And to be honest Ms. Otter could used a bit of a bath as well. Not that the smell of the sea was bad.. but the smell of.. well.. everything else.. made her nose wrinkle. Bleh. Not that she'd say that of cource! But.. mabye she could offer to draw her a bath after she'd eaten...

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
:: I hate to get started and poof but I'm really tired and achy. Will post tomorrows ^-^ ::

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((sweet dreams, and Feel better!))

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

((we'll wait. Night!))

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Quick Reply

Submit