16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Gypsies and Voodoo
The KyroFreed

Lock on my collar with his name,
Lock on my heart with his fingerprint.

" Keep some thistle in your pocket to chew on, when you travel, love. It'll help you from getting sick." She said softly as she watched him drink the Jager, never understanding how anyone could drink it without coughing their lungs up. Sadly, she was about to find out. Taking the glass from him, she lifted it in cheers towards him and when he was ready she knocked it back. The little dragon managed to turn bright red and start coughing her lungs up. It honestly took her a few moments to regain herself before looking at him. " Don't worry about it, Kyro. You know I have plenty of money to fund places like this. It's an hobby after all."

Anna's scales were still bright red as she finished making her tea, and took a drink of it, trying to get the taste of the Jager out of her mind. It was sad that her mind was already spinning from the tiny amount she drank, but she wasn't use to the booze being in her systems. " Well, remember if you ever need it, you know how to find me now. I have plenty of rooms up there you can use one permanently." It was a simple offer for the Panda, but she hoped he knew that even though they didn't talk much lately, she was open to having him around the bar when he needed a bed to crash in.

"Options never hurt to have" The panda thought out loud. Resting a hand on her shoulder as she coughed, to show concern. His voice a bit faltering "I appreciate the kindness" He acknowledged, patting her back a bit. Taking the shot glass from her hand. Amused from her change in scale hues, and colour. His voice returning to a more up beat tune."For all the fire, and hot temper I associate with dragons. I never thought that would entail to burning out like a candle at both ends with liquor. It makes better sense now that I reflected upon that thought."

He pulled out a small wad of bills and handed it to her, before taking another copious sized drink from his bottle. "Hobby or not, I try to be a bit honorable" the demon of panda origin insisted. The bottle missing over a third of it's full contents. "Trust me though I probably will take your offer, the nature of a panda is somewhat lazy" Kyro nonchalantly complied with a smirk of admittance behind it. He shifted to be more comfortable. The tinge of red now evident. "So what happened to the last place if I may ask?"I thought it to be a place in a Bermuda triangle like place for a while before being informed it was gone."

He chuckled a bit at the idea of a disappearing bar, that becomes a enigma of wonder.

Mystical Drake

The KyroFreed

User Image

Scales white as snow || Lips red as blood

Annabell Verzal

The Dragon Queen

User Image

" I'm a snow dragon, Kyro. I'm not use to the burn!" She exclaimed as she patted his hand softly, her tail laying limb behind her from the fire of the liquor. It was then, she thought she was going to leave the liquor to him, enjoying her tea. " I mean I have the hot temper, which I'm sure you've probably seen, but physically, it's like someone is sticking a hot poker down my throat. " She giggled some as she watched him, the cup of tea in her hand as she leaned against the bar.

The money wasn't something she needed but she didn't want to upset him, so she instantly came up with an idea. " I'll only accept this as you want me to put it up for you. If you need money, you have it in my room. Just let me know." She said as the money poofed from his hand, and into a safe box deeply hidden in the dragons room. It was easy to save for other people, her happiness coming from handing to them when they needed it. That came with not having a mate or family of her own to care for. " Hm? Oh, I had to shut it down due to some drama and issues. I decided to take on myself and move to a place were more people could come without fear of being attacked." The dragon explained softly as she nodded to the Panda, noticing the little red on his fur. " When you need a room, just tell me. I'll give you the one closest to my room since it's one of the larger ones."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff