Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
She tilted her head and folded her arms across her chest, her feline like ears flickering at her sides. "Come now, Densho.... that hurts... you'll make this old tigress cry..." she chuffed slightly before quirking her lip to reveal a broken fang. It had been a long while since she had been there. Her eyes scoured the inn, taking mental notes on things. "Ive been away to study under my father. Pray tell, where did all the good liqour o?" she chuckled lightly, her metal tail fickering against the wood to make the clanking sound again.
Konata Izumi

User Image
With: Fumu, Yuki and Kitsukura
Dressed in: Ryoo High School sailor outfit

"Huh?" Konata noticed Kitsukura acting strangely as she was rubbing her ear gently. It was a familiar reaction that she'd seen from a few animes and mangas. She blinked for a moment before stopping what she was doing, watching as Kitsukura began to flail and eventually end up on the floor. Becoming aware of Kitsukura's sudden shyness, Konata grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Kitsu-san, I'm not sure if you noticed, but you've got a bit of moé." She walked behind Kitsukura and lightly wrapped her arms around her shoulders, rubbing her cheek gently against the back of Kitsukura's head. "You know, I cosplay a bit of Haruhi myself, especially at this cosplay café that I work at. With the moé you showed just now, I think you'd fit more like a Mikuru-chan." Clearing her throat for a moment, Konata's voice sounded differently. That is, she sounded exactly like Haruhi. "It's a good opportunity! It's a nice idea, right Mikuru-chan? See? Isn't cosplaying great? Our goal is having lots of customers! We can't lose a single one because I hate losing them to other cafés." And with that, just as the original Haruhi had done, Konata playfully nibbled on the tip of Kitsukura's ear. "Got that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki Nagato

User Image
Location: In the changing room, and eventually back to her world
With: Fumu, Konata, Kitsukura, Densho, and Icis
Dressed in: North High sailor outfit and a slightly opened black cardigan

Observing the scene between Konata and Kitsukura, Yuki, as always, appeared indifferent. However, perhaps it did remind her of something she needed to be doing. "If nothing further is required, I must return to continue my observation of Haruhi Suzumiya." With no other words to say, Yuki proceeded on out of the changing room. On her way to the entrance door, she would come across Densho and another person she had not seen before. Just as with Kitsukura, the person appeared to be another who is part human, and part animal. This time, this unknown female appeared to have catlike features, or perhaps more specifically, a tiger. Perhaps this was the entity that she had sensed while she was in the changing room. Without greeting or bidding farewell to either, she passed by the two of them to exit the dorms through its front door. Once again, it wasn't that she was rude, but that she felt nothing would be gained from saying something, especially when she had to leave for what she considered to be more important matters. Outside of the dorms, Yuki continued to walk along a path, making her way down the steps, soon disappearing through an unseen portal, returning to her own world for the time being.
"'M...M-Moé'?"

Of course the girl knew what the word meant. She had been told by a few people that she had something similar to moé.

"E-Erm, well, I'll admit that I'd like to think of myself as at least cute, but...Hoeh?"

The female suddenly felt Konata lightly hugging her from behind, blushing softly from the act.

"Izumi-san...?"

Listening to Konata, she knew exactly what she was referring to, considering that she knew a bit about the show that she was from. Hearing that she was more of a Mikuru, the girl began to feel a little nervous.

"Even though Suzumiya-san is more forward with what she wants and what she does, Asahina-san is more...Areh?"

Her kitsune ears twitched slightly, having heard Haruhi's voice coming from Konata. She was already aware that she could imitate the voice, but still, to hear the voice from so close would make one think that the original Haruhi was right there beside you. Before she could try to say a word to Konata, she suddenly felt a nibble on the tip of her ear, causing a slight jolt of sensitivity to course through her entire body.

"A-Ahn...O-Okay okay, whatever you say I-Izumi-san. J-Just, no more with the ears, please?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As she struggled to keep her composure, the girl overheard Yuki say that she was leaving.

"Oh! E-Erm, alright then Nagato-san. I hope to see you again in the near future, 'ne'?"

The female watched as Yuki walked out of the changing room. Just to try and have Konata not mess with her ears so much, she thought that she could try introducing a different subject to tend to.

"Uhm, Densho-kun said that Cirno-san was around here, right? Could we try to look for her? I've never met an ice fairy in person before."

She then turned towards Fumu with a bit of a glare from her eyes.

"And I heard that Fumu-kun. Just know that if you try anything funny, I'll strangle you."

The female would have to be more careful to not let her sensitive spots become unguarded from now on, especially from perverts.

Truthful Gawker

User Image
                                                Densho Hirokeshi

Who did I see?: Icis and Nagato
                                                What is on me?: No-sleeve shirt, pair of wristbands, and shorts
                                                Where the heck am I?: Lobby

Hearts:
                                                HP:

"Erk, w-wait a sec...! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to forget you! My head's just, er, uh, turned to mush from all the abuse it's taken over the years! ...Eh...?"
                                                Densho panicked at first, believing that he was actually going to make this familiar tigress cry for forgetting who she was. Though, after seeing that she seemed to be teasing him, he laughed with a nervous smile on his face.
                                                "Eh heh heh, you...you had me going there, uh, you..."
                                                User Image
                                                Yes, she did look familiar, but her name still slipped his mind for the moment. He'd just have to listen in for her name as she or someone else who knew her spoke. Or, he could probably just ask her. It'd be much easier.
                                                "Study? Ahh, I see. He must be pretty smart then. Heh, does he give you lots of quizzes, tests, and all that good stuff?"
                                                Densho asked with a little chuckle, thinking that she was referring to academic study.
                                                "Huh? Good liquor? Oh, er, well, I suppose they should just be in the kitchen. You want me to get you some?"
                                                He asked, though he was already slowly making his way towards the kitchen in anticipation of her wanting a glass. Just as he did though, he stopped for a moment, watching as Nagato passed by and exit the dorms.
                                                "Nagato-chan? Hmm, guess she's going back to her world then."
                                                With Nagato gone, he turned back towards the familiar face.
                                                "Eh heh, er, like I was saying, did you want a glass of liquor?"

In the changing room, Fumu could only gawk at the little scene that was happening in front of him.
                                                "...You girlies wouldn't mind if I record this, would ya? You know, like a...uh, an educational video on, er, different forms of, um, bullying. Yeah! That's it. Bullying. So, what do you say? That's a worthy cause, right? Don't worry, I'll blur out your faces and all that."
                                                Though it seemed to be for a good cause, as always, Fumu had an ulterior motive for wanting to do what he wanted to do. However, his idea seemed to already be struck down when he heard Kitsukura mention about him trying anything funny.
                                                "Aww, come on, you know I'm not really like that...most of the time. I'm always looking out for you guys. I mean, why do you think I stick around? So that I can protect you guys. Sheesh, and the thanks I get is nothing but negativity. The least people could do is show ol' Fumu some respect, and a few acts of kindness here and there wouldn't hurt."
                                                He crossed his arms together before turning his head slightly away, as though acting hurt from the negatives. It's possible, though, that he could just be acting.

Lunatic

The man watched in horror as the girl... no demon, she had to be evil to do something so dastardly, or had an aversion to heat or something, but that was silly, much more likely to be a demon or something. As the ice formed V looked first to his sake then back to the Cirno then back to his sake. Maybe he was drinking too much. And if he wasn't maybe he should drink more. Yes drinking more was the best way to handle this situation. He finished his second glass with a swig and refilled it in a mild panic. Downed that and refilled his glass for a third time, and sipped on it as the ice inner-tube floated over. Or was it an ice TUB! Oh. My. God. V almost said aloud. It was a freaking ice tub in the hot spring. What was this world coming to.

For a few moments words failed the man as he foundered for them, opening his mouth and closing it again. When he finally composed himself to speak he did so in a manner that was just barely sensible.
"So, Cirno, um. ah. Yes. Well. A towel. Its for. Well... hmm you use it... it covers up. How to say this... that... um... er... tub... um. I... well... A towel is to make sure... is that tub really... no. no. The towel is to cover yourself up. So others.... why did you, i mean... er.... hah. Just a second." He took a minute to finish his next glass of sake then tried to talk again, this time it went better.

"Cirno, towels are used to cover up those that use the hot springs to clean off in, it hides their privet parts and that way no one is offended by anyone else.... Did you really just make a tub of ice and put it in a hot spring.... why would you do such a thing?!" V said in a matter o'fact tone. Had he not been slightly drunk he would have likely been hysterical.
Cirno

User Image
Location: Sitting on a floating disc of ice in the water of the hot spring
With: V and Mika
Dressed in: Blue school swimsuit

Cirno blinked as she tried to comprehend what V was saying. It was a little difficult with him constantly pausing and changing subjects. "See, I told you guys that that stuff he's drinking makes you act weird. Maybe you should just drink water instead. Oh hey! There's a bunch of water around you right now! Just drink that water. Or, wait, well, since it's hot, your insides might melt or something." Eventually, she came to understand what it was that V was trying to say. "Really? Well, I guess that makes sense. I mean, I know that when I'm out and about, I have to wear my clothes. But when I'm going to clean myself off, I can take off my clothes." Crossing her arms together, Cirno grinned at V. "What? This? Uh, because I can? I am the strongest, so I can do whatever I want. And besides, it keeps me from getting burned by the hot water you guys are swimming in." She tilted her head for a moment before looking at V with a puzzled face. "And by the way, what's a private part anyways?" It certainly seemed that her way of thinking was a bit mixed, showing that she can at least speak like a teenager, but have the common sense of a five-year-old.

Konata Izumi

User Image
With: Fumu and Kitsukura

"Come back soon Yuki-chan! I'll have a camera by then." Konata bid Yuki farewell with a little wave while still having her arms wrapped around Kitsukura's shoulders. "Hey, you don't have to be formal with me Kitsu-chan. My friends sometimes call me Kona-chan, so you can call me that if you want." She laughed softly at Kitsukura's reaction, letting her go slowly before resting both hands behind her own head. "Sorry Kitsu-chan. It's kind of hard to resist when you know that something is there, you know? Like when someone tells you not to look through a door, yet for reason, something compels you to look through the door anyways?" Hearing Kitsukura mention about Cirno, Konata smiled and gave her a nod. "Sure! I'm not sure if she's still around, but she did just leave this room not too long ago with a school swimsuit on. Maybe she went swimming somewhere nearby. I mean, this looks like a changing room, for one. And since Densho-kun had a room full of swimsuits, that must mean there's at least a swimming pool nearby, right?" She turned towards Kitsukura after hearing her speak to Fumu. "Heeeh~ With a comment like that, that would make you more of a tsundere Kitsu-chan. You seem so vulnerable, yet you can pick a fight when you need to. Hmm, maybe you can be more like a...future Mikuru-chan! She's mostly like high school Mikuru-chan, but she's got more experience, and I'd like to think she can defend herself." Konata began to walk towards a doorway, which seemed to lead towards a hot spring. Pointing in that direction, she looked back at Kitsukura. "Anyways, let's go see if Cirno-chan is still around." With that, she walked right through the doorway and into the hot spring area. Of course, she popped her head back into the doorway and looked towards Fumu. "Fumu-kun, you're coming with us, right? We could use someone like yourself to protect us girls from whatever dangers might lie ahead." She asked with a little cat-like smile before pulling herself out of the doorway again and standing right beside the doorway.
Feeling herself being released from Konata's teasing, the girl sighed in relief before turning her head to look in her direction.

"E-Erm, alright then, Kona-chan. And, I suppose I see what you mean. But still! It's embarrassing to show myself becoming helpless and giving in to the sensitiveness of my ears."

The female stated while flattening her kitsune ears against her head gently with the palms of her hands. She then slowly removed her hands from her head, from which her kitsune ears slowly began to perk up once more to its original position. Hearing that Konata was fine with looking for Cirno, the girl smiled a little before slowly getting up to her feet, lightly dusting her skirt of any dirt that may have clung onto it.

"Hnn? Oh, you haven't seen the whole place yet? Well, you're partially right, there's a hot spring nearby. You could take a dip in there too if you want. It feels really nice. Just, uhm, be careful of perverts, especially if you decide to go in with only a towel."

Tilting her head for a moment after hearing her say that she was more of a tsundere, the female could only giggle nervously to herself.

"Erm, maybe? Tell you what, though, until you dress up like Haruhi-san, then we can worry about who's going to be who. But for now, I think I'll be cosplaying as Haruhi-san, 'ne'?

With a nod, she followed Konata through the doorway, eventually scratching the side of her cheek after hearing her speak to Fumu.

"Hnn, that could be good and all, but who's going to protect us from him when he becomes perverted?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Botan neko's Husband

(( Sorry...got a PS3 and been playing video games like I was a little kid again xD ))

Kojo stood outside the front door of the inn and watched the cold girl from earlier make her way down the steps and seem to disappear into thin air. He scratched his head as he witnessed this event. He'll admit, it did seem kind of weird, but he has seen much weirder stuff around these dorms. Nothing could surprise him anymore.

Kojo thought silently to himself as he made his way through the front door into the inn.

(I wonder if this could have something to do with that mysterious figure who appeared some time ago and vanished just as quickly as he appeared. 'This world is connected' he said. I wonder if...)

Deep in his thoughts, Kojo had somehow stumbled into the hot springs. He was soon awakened back into reality when he had heard some splashing. He looked around him and realized he was in the hot spring room.

"What? How'd I get here?!"

Kojo heard some splashing and reflexively looked in the direction where it was coming from. He saw some figures through the thick steam and heard female voices. He quickly covered his eyes and turned around, swiftly trying to make his way back inside the building. He wasn't able to make out who exactly was in the water, but he didn't want to take any chances. He really didn't feel like getting beat up by a female right now.

"I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not..."

Before Kojo could finish his words he stepped in a bucket used for bathing. Covering his eyes would prevent him from seeing any nude females, but it would also prevent him from seeing...anything. Kojo's sudden surprise had apparently brought out his clumsy side and he stumbled backwards, kicking the bucket forward like a projectile missile aimed directly for...Densho.

"Whoa whoa whoa waaaaah!!!"

With a SPLASH, Kojo had fallen backwards into the very springs he was trying to avoid.

Truthful Gawker

User Image
                                                Densho Hirokeshi

Who did I see?: Icis
                                                What is on me?: No-sleeve shirt, pair of wristbands, and shorts
                                                Where the heck am I?: Lobby

Hearts:
                                                HP:

As he was waiting for the tigress to let him know about whether she would want a drink or not, Densho continued to try and remember her name.
                                                Uh, let's see. What would her name begin with? Uh, Yo...no...Ch...no no...er, Pr...nah...Yu...nope...hmm. Oo...Jo...Mu...
                                                While he was trying to uncover the name that could be buried thousands of feet deep in his brain, without a warning, he suddenly heard the sound of what sounded like glass breaking.
                                                "W-What the heck??"
                                                Turning quickly to the noise he heard, he felt a sudden smash to the face from what he gathered to be some bucket.
                                                -PAK-
                                                "Bwak?!"
                                                He covered his face for a moment to try to reduce the pain, but soon found some broken pieces of a statue heading his way.
                                                "Iiik?!"
                                                The bucket he blocked with his face just seconds before might've bashed right through the lonely statue that was just standing on a tabletop on the wall of the hallway. It smacked right through it at such speeds that the bucket shattered it, but still had enough force for the shattered statue to follow in the same trajectory as the bucket did. The statue was so fast, there was barely enough time for Densho to even blink. And so, the only thing that could happen was for the broken statue to collide with Densho as well.
                                                -KRINKLE-
                                                "Ksss!"
                                                User Image
                                                He was sent flying backwards from the impact with his hands flailing about.
                                                ...Huh...Ic...is...t-that's her name...
                                                What a time to remember the tigress' name. A few jolts to the head was all that he needed. That aside, whether he would land on anyone nearby or some place else from his very short flight was up to destiny.

Watching as Konata and Kitsukura disappeared into the hot spring, Fumu began to rub his chin.
                                                "I must be losing my touch. Hanging around with Ani-ki too much probably made me lose a bit of my mojo."
                                                Just when he thought he was left to do what he wanted, he saw and listened to Konata who was speaking at the doorway.
                                                "Who, moi? Heh heh, but of course! You just leave it to me! I may not have as much magic as Ani-ki does, but I certainly have more experience and know how."
                                                The talking ermine scurried on over through the doorway, just in time to catch what Kitsukura just said.
                                                "Hey hey hey, I'm not perverted...most of the time. I mean, come on. I am a male, you know. It's only natural for a guy to want to, well, you know, right? Whatever whatever, things with girlies. What makes me different from the rest, though, is that I can hold in those urges. You don't see me groping no girlies."
                                                Fumu said it as a-matter-of-fact as he stood between Konata and Kitsukura.

(( Wait, you're just now getting a PS3? Why not a PS4? Or Xbox 1? ))

Botan neko's Husband

(( I had a feeling someone would comment about that xD ...yeah, I'm behind in the times...but I don't want a PS4 right now because they're too expensive and don't have a lot of good games...whereas, I got a brand new 500 GB PS3 for $235 and now I can play all the Ratchet and Clank games they released for it because I love the Ratchet and Clank games...and I didn't get an XBox because the Ratchet and Clank games are only for PS3...so, essentially, I just got a PS3 to play Ratchet and Clank xD ...but I will buy other games for it too...I bought Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag which is really fun...plus, I can play Japanese games on my PS3...and I really wanna get Gundam EX Vs Full Boost ))

Lunatic

V listend to Cirno and slowly sank into the springs, placing his glass back on the tray with the sake. He wasn't sure if this... thing was an idiot or just had a big ego. Or it could be both or neither, none the less he decided not to comment on it, only rolling his eyes and chucking at the responses he got. It was when Cirno asked what privets were that his jaw dropped and it hung open for a good minute. He closed it a few times to open his mouth again as he tried to think of how to explain it to this uniformed demon... Then it struck him. "Cirno, you cover up you boobs and lower area, those be the privet parts on a woman." Yush! He had successfully saged. Or wait... no! He wanted to inform her... noooo... Well he kind of had.... his saging was pretty bad too. He was really out of so he might hide for awhile. Sighing in his failure he just kind of looked at Cirno with a blank stair as he started to reach for the sake again.

It was then that some others came into the spring. He couldn't make them out but one voice sounded like Konata and the other voice he thought he recognized. He was about to call out to them, asking them to join him, he was always up for more girls in the spring with him when some one fell in and there was some commotion yonder. He just sat in the hot spring and poured himself another glass of sake, that was the sensible thing to do in this situation. Drink more. That or shoot people with marshmallows. He looked up at the sky as if expecting something and it was there, a little bit of some thing was starting to form in the area above his head. It was a rift that he would soon be able to put his hand through and grab his marshmallow revolver to shoot at people, because what was needed right now? More chaos~ With a sheepish grin V watched the rift slowly get wider.
Cirno

User Image
Location: Sitting on a floating disc of ice in the water of the hot spring, and eventually disappearing without a trace
With: V and Mika
Dressed in: Blue school swimsuit

Cirno tilted her head as she listened to V, blinking for a moment before looking down at herself. "Oh...those? Well why didn't you just say that? You don't have to go and confuse people by saying a different name for boobs and..." Before she could get out her last few words, a sudden unexpected splash from nearby began to rock her icicle disc wildly. "Kyaaah!" Losing her footing, the icicle disc darted away from beneath her, making her fall right into the water of the hot spring. Though one would expect a rather large splash of some sort, with her being an ice fairy, that didn't occur. Instead, she somehow disappeared into nothing, leaving only a large amount of steam to float off into the air, as well as leaving behind the blue swimsuit that she'd borrowed from Densho. Thus, it seemed to be an unfortunate ending for Cirno, at least until she would revive again some other time.

Konata Izumi

User Image
With: Fumu, Kitsukura, V, and Kojo

Konata watched as Kitsukura followed her through the doorway, then patted her gently on her shoulder while showing her neko-like smile. "Don't worry Kitsu-chan. I'll help you toughen up the sensitivity on your ears! There are girls who I played with who eventually got used to their own sensitivities and even started enjoying those feelings. So it should be no problem!" Looking forward towards the waters of the hot spring, Konata nodded as she listened to Kitsukura. "No need to tell me about that Kitsu-chan. Hot springs are usually known to attract that sort of attention, at least in animes and mangas. Strange though, Densho-kun says that your world is the real world, but it acts pretty much like an anime world. Isn't that a little odd?"

With Kitsukura talking about cosplaying, Konata turned towards Kitsukura and held up her arms to create an "X". "No way! If anybody's going to be Haruhi, I think I'm the best candidate for the job. For one, I know everything there is to know about her, I have a couple of figurines of her, and I have just about all the volumes of the manga, though I'm still waiting for the rest of them to come out. Did you know that there's going to be a Disappearance of Nagato-chan? That means there'll be long haired Haruhi, and that'll fit perfectly for me since I have long hair too! Though I guess I'll need the Kouyouen High School outfit. Hmm..." After her rather long rant, Konata blinked and looked up at Kitsukura, then gave her a big grin. "I know! We can both be Haruhi! You can be short-haired Haruhi, and I can be long-haired Haruhi! That should work, right?"

Looking down to see that Fumu had entered through the doorway as well, she laughed a little after hearing Kitsukura and Fumu's conversation. "Well, that's true. I haven't seen you do anything like that, but since Kitsu-chan seems to think otherwise, I'd say that that should give us permission to retaliate if you do try something. It's only fair, right?" Just as she was talking, Konata suddenly heard a splash from the hot spring, as well as a scream from Cirno. "W-What the...? What just happened?" Feeling concerned, she turned to look at Kitsukura and Fumu. "We should go check to see what happened." With a little bit of haste, she carefully hurried over to where she last heard the scream, making sure she wouldn't fall into the water. As she did so, Konata began to notice two figures in the water, both of whom were familiar to her. "V-kun? Kojo-san?" She looked around curiously, wondering if Cirno was somewhere nearby. Rather than spot Cirno, she saw this rift of sorts that seemed to be hovering over V's head. With a few blinks, she took a step back as a precaution. "U-Uh...Cirno-chan...didn't happen to go through there, did she V-kun...?"

Yami (Golden Darkness)

User Image
With: Densho
Dressed in: Black, Gothic-style leather outfit with a star shaped gap at the chest of her clothing, two waist belts, five leg belts on both of her legs, two sleeves that attach to her upper arm via belt, and a pair of silver and black hair clips on each side of her head

Hearts: 3/3
HP: 10/10

From outside of the dormitory, the Gothic-style dressed teenage girl curiously made her way towards the entrance. "..." Not having noticed the place before, Yami decided to take a quick look at this seemingly new establishment. As she opened the door, she was suddenly met with an unknown male who was flying towards her. "Huh?!" Without enough time to react, you could say that she was tackled by this male, and thus, she landed outside of the dormitory with her back lying against the ground. Flinching a little in pain, she slowly tried to pick herself up, only to find that the male who tackled her was resting on her with his face lying on her chest. "...I...hate...ecchi people..." With that, her long, blonde hair suddenly began to move on its own, eventually transforming the ends of her hair into a pair of long, sharp blades. The blades pointed its ends towards the male, hovering right off to the side of the male as though preparing to thrust a lethal blow towards him.

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo emerged from the springs and spat water out of his mouth. The water was certainly disgusting, tasting of sulfur and other volcanic minerals. "BLECH!" His vision seemed to be obscured by something that was a dark blue color and felt like some sort of fabric.

"What is this?" Kojo asked himself as he grabbed the fabric and pulled it off his head. When it was wadded in his hand he was unable to make out what it was. He whipped the material in his hands to straighten it out and blushed brightly with wide eyes as he stared at what appeared to be a female school swimsuit.

"What the?!"

Kojo quickly hid the swimsuit under water and looked around nervously to see if anybody saw him. Why was there a swimsuit floating in the water? Was someone wearing this swimsuit prior to him finding it? Did that mean there was a naked female somewhere in this hot spring now? All these questions flooded his head and made his face turn red when his mind started to wander.

Suddenly, he heard his name from behind him and turned around quickly in surprise, seeing a small blue-haired girl in a sailor uniform. He was glad to see that this female was fully clothed. He nervously slurred his speech and stuttered as he tried to deny anything about the swimsuit, as if she had mentioned it. He replied so quickly that he darn-near interrupted her when she called his name.

"W-w-what swimsuit?! I-I don't have any swimsuit. Don't be silly!" Kojo chuckled nervously as a giant sweat drop appeared on the side of his head and it wasn't from the hot water. He of course was lying, as the swimsuit was being grasped in his hands under water, hoping to be out of sight.

Truthful Gawker

User Image
                                                Densho Hirokeshi

Who did I see?: Yami
                                                What's on me?: No-sleeve shirt, pair of wristbands, and shorts
                                                Where the heck am I?: Outside the Hinata

Hearts: 3/3
                                                HP: 10/10
                                                Who am I defending against?: Yami

"Ack?!"
                                                Densho felt himself collide into something, though at least not like something that was as hard as a brick wall. As soon as he felt himself land on the ground, Densho thought he'd be in a lot more pain.
                                                "Mmf...?"
                                                His face was planted into the ground, or, at least he thought it was. He moved his face a little from left to right, feeling that the "ground" was a bit soft, maybe too soft to be something like hardwood flooring. Though he wondered where he could be at the moment, it was the words from a girl's voice that made him realize that he could be reliving events that had occurred from way back in the days. They were good times, but he remembered that they were a bit painful as well, physically that is. He slowly lifted his head up, soon seeing what appeared to be a pair of mounds of...something.
                                                "...Er..."
                                                Looking past the mounds, Densho eventually spotted a girl's face, which didn't take him long to realize that he was indeed on the floor, but in addition to that, he was also on top of a girl.
                                                "Erk...e-er...I-I'm sorry. It's...n-not what you think. I'm not perverted or anything like that, honest..."
                                                With a nervous chuckle, he slowly tried to sit himself up, eventually spotting a pair of sharp objects with his peripherals.
                                                "W-What the heck??"
                                                Startled by the sight, he quickly jumped onto his feet and away from the girl. As he got a better look at the blonde-haired girl, he realized that the sword-like objects were actually connected to her hair, which itself appeared to be moving on its own.
                                                "Y-You...your hair...! Er, j-just who are you now...?"
                                                She didn't look like a girl he'd met in the past. Densho would at least remember something as strange as moving hair with swords at the ends of it. He remembered about the fictional Medusa, what with her snake-filled hair, so that's proof enough.

In the hot spring, Fumu smirked as he looked at Konata.
                                                "Hmm, me thinks you did more than just...play with those girlies, Kona-tan."
                                                With a little snicker, he gave a thumbs up to Kitsukura and Konata.
                                                "Hey, I think it's fine if you both get to dress up like, uh, what do you call her? Haruhi? As long if it's as cute as Ane-san's little outfit, then why not?"
                                                Hearing that they'd retaliate if he tried something, he held up his right paw, as though swearing he would do no wrong.
                                                "Of course that's fair! Like I said, I can hold in those urges. So there's nothing to worry about."
                                                His other paw was being hidden behind his back. Whether he was crossing his fingers or rubbing his butt, only he knew. Just then, what with the scream of a familiar voice, the talking ermine nodded at Konata and followed suit, soon to spot V in the water, as well as the other guy he'd seen before when he first came back from his previous adventure.
                                                "Hey, where're the girlies? Ain't this a girl's dorms hot spring?"
                                                Fumu looked around, focusing mostly on spotting some girls in bikinis, or even a towel.

(( I see. Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way. I'm still playing the PS3 because there are still a handful of decent games to still play on it. I'm trying to get through FFX-2. And Japanese games? Did you mod it? Or is it one of those big PS3s that can also play PS2 games? ))

Botan neko's Husband

(( No...I couldn't mod it even if I tried xD ...I read online that PS3's aren't region locked...you can play any region's games on any region's PS3...they're universal ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff