Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Aleriel had per request of Lisette retreated to the bar to tend to people wanting a drink. When Ceceilia and Serena joined at the bar he gave them a smile and gentle nod before he continued to help the costumers. It seemed that the need for a bartender was indeed higher now than a Security Officer, but he nonetheless made sure he kept a watchful eye. As the girls chatted away, he did hear them but he did not interfere. It sounded like they were having a good time getting to know each other. Though hearing this demon unsettled even the Succubus that unsettled him a bit, ensured the elf that he had not imagined his gut feeling when he came to meet this Tegral person. It wasn't like he was biased or scared, but he knew the stories about Succubi and he wasn't intend to fall victim, though the girl herself seemed quite friendly. He guessed he would just have to get used to it a bit and it would all be fine.

With:no one
OOC It's Wednesday today so I will be at my grandparents. However I will do my best to reply.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette woke up in her tree house and took a shower. She picked up some charms and put them in a bag. They made really pretty necklaces. "It's been a long time since I've had to really be blasphemous and use a charm. Well, it's not that bad, but whatever." She put on a pair of black pants and a red halter top and then black boot. She put her hair in a long ponytail, and grabbed the bag. She then went to fly to the bar. Yesterday made her shiver. She may have looked calm, but seeing as how Tegral is a regular of sorts makes her skin crawl. She doesn't want to have to make any deals with the man upstairs to make her sword a holy one, and she left it in the bar for convenience. She came to the bar and opened up. She wasn't as cheery. She was all that was serious today. There were no smiles. She looked like the day she had fallen, minus the sword. She walked over to the bar to where her sword was. 'Time to get this sword on the road.'
The door pushed itself open slowly, allowing a chill wind into the room. A stooped figure shuffled in, a long wooden staff knocking on the floor as the figure walked. When they were far enough inside, the door swung itself closed, all without so much as a sound. The figure looked ancient, and the hand that gripped the staff was gnarled and worn. The figure wore a long cloak, with the hood pulled up over their face.
The figure shuffled over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools, seeming to snap and crack as they went. Something strong, if you would. The voice that emerged from the hood echoed strangely, as if two voices were speaking at once. It was predominantly masculine, yet had no deep timbre. Flavour is not important.

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

That damn buzzing again! Ceceilia rolled her face into her pillow with a groan. She reached over blindly and knocked the infernal clock off the stand, where it continued to b***h at her. Frustrated, she rolled out of bed and picked it up. She hit the button so hard, her hand stung. She showered and dressed: underwear under pink stockings under white knee-high boots; a white skirt with black at the hem that was ankle length but pinned up in the front so she wouldn't trip. A black and white corset with no bra underneath, showing the top of her breasts, her shoulders, and parts of her back from in between the strings. She completed the outfit with pink fingerless gloves and a pink headband with a huge pink rose on it. To see this outfit would throw one completely off of her personality. She headed directly to the kitchen for her morning brew after pinning her name tag on her corset. She spotted Lisette. "Good morning sunshine." The sarcasm dripped from every word. She didn't have to physically ask what was wrong. She crossed her arms and stared at Lisette expectantly.

Apparently she'd have to wait to find out about her friend's woes at some other time. They had a customer, whom she promptly walked around the bar to serve. She grabbed a bottle of Everclear off the shelf and poured it into a scotch glass for him, along with a bit of Absolut for flavor. "This'll put hair on your chest, darlin' " She stated; her tone polite, but bored.

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
A skeletal hand reached for the glass on the counter. Bone fingers clinked on the surface once or twice, and the drink came up to the hood. Interesting combination. The whole thing was downed in a moment, and the glass was placed gently on the counter. The grain base adds a little something, I think. The glass was pushed back towards the hostess.

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

The manager shrugged mildly. "I've seen it knock a few bikers on their asses. Can't go wrong there." She grabbed the glass and proceeded to wash it. "Can I get ya anything else, hun, or would you like to cash out now?" Ceceilia didn't questio the stranger's appearance. That was rude, and it was like she told her new hostess: money was money, no matter where it came from. As long as the guy didn't try anything funny on her, she was content with his company- because she knew it was profitable to her. The woman glanced over to Lisette, still concerned about why her usual pep was no longer in her step. However, she knew better than to voice such a thing in front of a customer; especially one that wasn't a regular just yet. Ceceilia cleared her throat and started looking for her notepad; in case this guy wanted to start a tab.

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She's gotten used to the characters that have come into her establishment by now/ Nothing surprises her anymore. At least it shouldn't. Not even this guy. "So, you here to drink your worries away today? Care to share a story or two, or is it not suitable for a lady? She smirked at him, and then looked over at her partner Ceceilia with her eyes that said that she was on guard of men today. If there was one thing Lisette could do, it was act like the sweetest girl to men in the bar, and that was what she would do. She gave the customer he best professional smile, that was sweet, almost like candy.
No sorrows today. None worth noting, in any case. Whatever I just had will do nicely. The man drummed his fingers on the counter a few times. He looked up at Lisette. I assure you, madam, that I am to cause no trouble today. I am here merely for shelter and a few drinks. He reached into his robe and produced a small bag. He fished around in it for a few moments before removing a crystal-clear stone. He placed it gently in front of Cecelia. Please inform me when the cost from this stone runs out. He leaned backwards slightly, cracking his back loudly. Perhaps in time, I may have some stories to tell. None of them are likely interesting to either of you.

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

Ceceilia nodded and made the man his drink. She turned around to see the stone on the counter. "Will do." She hummed to herself as she pocketed it before placing the man's drink in front of him. She'd have to retreat to her office to weigh the stone, calculate it's worth, subtract the cost of the two drinks from the value, etc. She loved her job. She really did. Only she would consent to doing that much math this early in the morning. Ceceilia nodded to Lisette as she left the room, knowing the other female could hold down the fort while she went to work on figuring out the man's tab.

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
The man took a smaller sip of the drink before setting it down. Fine establishment here. For what it's worth, I approve. It wasn't easy getting praise from this man. Might I know who I'm speaking at?

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette watched her partner disappear for the time being. 'It's me to hold down the fort for a while. I'm glad she poured his drink before she left.' She touched her wings gently and looked at the man, and smiled. "Seems like you are an early drinker. Most be one of those days already." She chuckled at him, and let out her prettiest smile. "Thank you for your compliments. I love it when customers approve. Especially after last night. It was a bit too lively for my taste. My name is Lisette. The owner. The one who left was Ceceilia, my manager and everything else here. Might I ask your name?"
I often forget when night and day lie. Time doesn't mean the same to me as it does to you. He set his gaze on her, without his usual malevolence. He seemed to ponder for a moment. I answer to many names, but Red is as good a name as can be, given the current circumstances. It is an experience making your acquaintance. Many angels, whether fallen or not, would rather strike one like me down before even speaking. He took another sip of his drink, then gazed at it. I seem to be empty.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Yawning as she rolled out of bed was a rather plump siren. She had caramel colored skin, and fiery red hair. Her hips flared out wider than most girls in the Hilltop Haven, but she still had quite the nice rack, which her fishnet bikini didn't hide at all. She didn't wear shoes on account of her finned feet. Her arms also had fins sticking out, and she even had a dolphin like tail. Her purple eyes were still half closed with sleep. With another yawn, she walked out. Her tummy was empty, and was starting to complain about it. ''Shush you. I'm getting some food.'' She walked out and made her way to the lounge. It was quite the juxtaposed area. On one side, there was the ultra modern bar, with the neon table, artsy furniture, and flat screens on almost every wall. On the other side, was a more rustic area where patrons would often relax with the girls. There was a fireplace, comforting paintings, and a stuffed animal head or two up on the walls. And of course, in front of the door, was that tacky pink welcome mat. Why Lisette or Ceceilia kept it there, she didn't know. But the hostess and chef suspected that it was more to do with the fallen angel than her partner. Maki and some of the other girls would often joke around, saying the angel must have landed on her head when she fell from grace. Of course, they never said these things when the bosses were around. She walked down the stairs, and towards the bar. So far, the only person there was a old man. ''Hey there Liz, Cece. Who's the geezer?'' Maki was sometimes cranky without food in her belly. And as big and round at it was, she needed quite a bit. She made her way to the kitchen, and started making pancakes. They were her favorite breakfast. ''Anyone else want some?''

''OOC: First post. Wat u guys think?''

A hooded head turned to regard the siren on her way to the kitchens. He hadn't survived this long by letting jabs like that get under his... skin? It didn't matter. She would be dealt with, if the need arose.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette sighed a bit when Maki came downstairs and strolled to the kitchen. "Don't mind her darling. She has always been more of an acquired taste. I love her though. Plus, she makes good food. Best food you've ever tasted." She refilled his glass with more Everclear and smiled at him. "Like, I'm sure her and the others tease me behind my back for the pink welcome mat that's at the front door. They think that the owner is a little eccentric, that I've gone a bit mad. but I'll tell you a secret; all the best people are." She gave him a big smile and then giggled. "I don't know how you can just drink Everclear Red! You are certainly brave. You should work for me. I could always use brave men like you. Be a bouncer for me Red. You seem mysterious enough. I'm intrigued."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff