Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Shrugging his shoulders Tegral pushed the buzz out of his head for a moment. Tell them more about himself, eh? Part of him was tempted to give the usual shpeel about how he was a well to do business/land owner, unmarried with no kids, who dabbles in the arcane arts as a hobby. The other half...well, "Let's see, I'm an unreal being trapped between the dimensions of reality. I project myself into the physical realm through a combination of temporal, cosmic, arcane, and summon practices." He held up his hand and began counting off his fingers. "I'm a heartless monster who's sole purpose in existence is to cause as much mayhem as generally possible while all the while raping, killing, and plundering - generally in that order - as many men, women, and children I can get my clutches on. I currently have a secondary personality residing in my head, a Devour Demon that goes by the name Koten, which makes me quite insane." He flicked up his third finger, "I also have a tendency of eating still living beings and vomiting their own flesh into their mouths, just as a kick." Finger four joined the rest, "And finally I was once regarded to be the most destructive, evil, being on the face of Gaia before I had a rather unpleasant run in with the being known as Lanzer on a real plane of existence. It sucks, unfortunately, that he and his fellow toads knew of my existence and tried to stifle me, but such is the way of life, or unlife depending on which way your prerogatives sway." His fifth finger joined the others and he wiggled them carelessly. "Oh, and despite my rather cordial baring I have this insatiable urge to see how long you three would survive if I forcibly swapped your intestines with the elf over there."

The buzzing had returned, more insistent than before, but Tegral pushed it away again. "That about sums me up, few minor details here and there I didn't mention, of course, everyone has their secrets." He smiled and turned to the Succubi then back to the fallen angel. "And you two? Tell me a bit more about yourselves." All very polite, his smile never wavering, he denounced himself as a monster.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well, it certainly is when you live with its royalty. Maybe the commoners were a bit better." She said, sipping her drink. The glass was draining pretty fast, but Serena wasn't worried. She needed to jump-start this night somehow anyway.

Then the man spoke.

Well, okay, this was taking a turn for the worse. So she was currently hanging off the arm of a supernatural serial killer. Wonderful. Serena tensed up, waiting for Lisette to react.

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

Ceceilia had been processing the new-hire applications in her office. She'd put off doing so this morning and was now regretting it. She rubbed her eyes, and decided it was time to make her nightly appearance in the main part of the building. Lisette was chatting it up with the people there already; as she most often did. She resisted rolling her eyes. The woman folded her arms against her exposed stomach, and kept to observing more than interacting with. Occasionally she'd spy a piece of trash that needed to be thrown away or a table that needed to be wiped down. She kept herself busy-and awake- by taking care of such tasks.

{{Sorry this bites. Just kinda jumping in blindly atm.}}

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*I have to go guys. My bf is up my a**, and now he's being a*****e level 10. Kitten is in charge.*
User Image

Lisette polished off her drink when she heard him. "I thought your name sounded familiar. I've heard tales of you." She smiled at Tegral and kissed his hand. "I've got to go and be a good owner. I'll leave you in my succubi's hands. Don't be too naughty." She winked at them and left the bar and then opened her wings once outside to head home to do paperwork.
User Image Tegral glanced at the Succubi as the angle-tart left, having to force down the momentary madness that threatened to overwhelm him at physical contact. No one touched him, no one! A few deep breaths later he'd regained his cool. "Well that's all and good, but I suppose my time amongst you is drawing to a close regardless." He regarded the Succubi with a flat stare and a smile. "I'll return at some point in the future." His words had hidden meaning, that much was clear, and it didn't take a genius to realize he likely wouldn't be very kind on his next visit. Such were the breaks, as it were.

Reaching into his tuxedo pocket Tegral withdrew a wad of bills and placed a fifty-note on the table in front of him. "That should cover the drinks." He said solemnly as he stood and adjusted the jacket he wore. He gave Cecelia a smile and a curt nod of the head before simply vanishing. No flashly lights, no theatrics, he was just gone. A distortion of reality had bent around him and absorbed him back into the Void from whence his death had finally occurred, where his mind still lingered in insanity.
((It's late and I gotta be up at 0500 tomorrow, so I'm calling it a night as well. Take it easy.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well thank god that was over. She had no idea how Lisette was so calm around that crazy a*****e. She definitely did not want to be around the next time he stopped by.

Serena made her way back to the bar, crossing the room with inhuman grace. She waved to Ceceilia as she took a seat. A bottle of vodka flew over to her from behind the bar, along with a shot glass. "Hey, I don't believe we've met yet." She said, as the bottle began to fill the glass on its own. "I'm Serena, and I suppose I work for you now. Want a drink?"

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

Ceceilia nodded to the man as he left, then wandered over to join the recently hired hostess. "You are, and you do." She answered softly. They were the only two in the room at the moment, so the least she could do would be to provide the woman with some kind of decent company. "Couldn't hurt, could it?" She asked herself more than the other woman. "However, if I'm drinking vodka, it's with orange juice." She added as she retreated behind the bar to open a mini fridge. She pulled out a carton of orange juice and filled a glass about halfway. "Do your thing, sweetheart." That was a polite way of asking from Ceceilia. "So how's your first day treating you, dollface?" She leaned on the bar, placing her chin in her left hand and waited patiently for the woman to respond.

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "No problem." Serena said, draining her own shot as she spoke. The bottle floated over and filled up the rest of the woman's glass, before going back to Serena and refilling hers.

"It's...a bit unusual." She said with a laugh. "I mean, what's our stance on serving crazy undead murderers?" She asked, drinking the shot. "Because that last guy was an absolute nut."

(Sorry it took so long, someone needed me. I'm here now.)

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

Ceceilia smiled at her new employee. "Hey, as long as he pays his share and doesn't go crazy on any of my girls, he's welcome." She paused for a moment then added. "However, it might be best to keep a knife or something on you, just in case." She added as an after thought. She took a swallow of the drink. "Thank you for that, by the way." She stated. "So, what makes you call him such things?" The manager inquired thoughtfully. "Did he call himself as much, or are you just getting that sort of 'vibe' from him?" Assuming, of course, the other believed in such things.

{{No worries! I thought you'd left because I was taking so long >.<}}

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "No, this wasn't just 'a feeling' or anything. This guy straight-up said he had a murder demon in his head and he was considering disemboweling us. I wouldn't have even believed it if I hadn't been there." She said, pouring herself another shot. "I don't know how Lisette stayed all calm and polite. I was ready to bolt."

She shifted in her seat a bit before taking the shot. "So, I'm a demon, Lisette's an Angel, that dude was a dead murder god, how about you? Are you hiding any crazy powers or origins?" She asked with a laugh. She was getting a bit more talkative now, since she was starting to feel a buzz from all the drinking.

(Ugh, I keep getting pulled away but I'm here now I promise.)

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓

Ceceilia's lips pursed. "Hmmm. Well, we'll just have to have our security team get better acquainted with him. " She stated with a mild shrug. She'd never faced anything of that extent before, but she was not going to play the part of the coward. "And Lisette kept her cool just as any business woman should, and you should lean to do the same. You won't be working here long if you're fidgety, I can assure you of that. So, keep that in mind." She paused mid-drink whenever the girl asked her what she was. "That's a very long and complicated story, my dear. We'll save that for another time, shall we?" She politely declined to answer the woman's question. Ceceilia was very touchy about what she was. "Let's just say I'm a human no one here would want to piss off." She added with a wink; then left it at that. She changed the subject. "Did Lisette give you a name tag, or is she leaving that to me as well?" There was a mild bitterness to her tone; barely there. To hear Ceceilia speak of Lisette made it seem like she couldn't stand the other woman; when in truth she cared more for her than most people. She just didn't agree with the way the other female chose to live her life; and she made sure to voice as much every chance she got.

┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serena nodded when told to keep her cool in the future. She would, though she had no plans on dying just to please any murderous customers. She had grown very good at staying alive, and she intended on keeping it up.

"No, sorry, I wasn't given a name tag. Lisette was already busy with people when I arrived." She said, trying to at least give her other employer a bit of cover. "Do we have uniforms or anything? Or am a free to wear what I want?" She asked. She considered pouring herself another drink, but she was already starting to feel the alcohol set in. Oh well, one more couldn't hurt, she thought as she drained the shot her bottle just finished pouring. It didn't look like they were getting any more customers for the night anyway.

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
{{Sorry sweetheart, but I have to dip. Something came up, and it's pretty late, so I won't be back on until tomorrow ">.> }}
(Okay, no problem.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces