Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Looking past him, she noticed that the quickly drunken glob had left, and then she was able to focus her attention on her nameless guest. "You know, I never caught your name." She began to drink her Smirnoff and she looked at him and noticed that his hadn't touched his Coke even once. She wrote a note for the next worker to read and handle things for when she is gone. 'The owner had to be a hostess. Fill in for me. If you don't see the manager, this place is closed.'
When she finished, she looked at him, and smiled. "This is more than a bar. It's also a hostess club. If you take me away, I'll have to close the place, because because you're taking away the owner, but if you desire me, these wings are dingy for a reason. Angels belong in heaven, no here." She retracted her wings, and looked like a normal girl. "But for you, I'll be you're angel in the bedroom."
User Image "Oh how sweet it would be." Tegral whispered, "To clip an angel's wings and defile her as a monster would. Alas 'tis the fate of the unbecoming to shun such celestial pleasure and wallow in the misery of the Empty Void." Rubbing his nails against the sleeve of his tuxedo he smiled and raised his voice back to normal speaking levels. "Perhaps a bit later, my dear, for now; how about another round?" To be honest Tegral half expected the woman to decline in favor of keeping the establishment open, but couldn't truthfully fault her for wanting to close up shop. Be it simply her job or an actual desire, the young lady didn't seem too hesitant when the prospect of spending the night with a stranger. He himself had no desires to bed the little wretch and had only spoken as a means of making conversation. The truth was if he had the little angel-tart in a room by himself he was more likely to rip those pretty little wings off her back and force them down her throat only to pull them back out through...another orifice.

His hunger began growing at the thought, his icy blue eye seemed to sparkle with a mischievous delight. Given his seclusion from reality these past...oh how long had it been again? A long time regardless. Regardless he gave her his real name. "Tegral Kartos, my dear, and your's?" He honestly doubt she'd heard of him, given how distorted the inevitable shift of realities were. Once he was a legend, a being of renowned brutality and hostility, everyone knew of him and sought to be anywhere else but where he was, fleeing in self preservation of their existence. No longer, though, time was the only thing that could defeat an immortal, as it were. Even if he was to be in existence for years upon years if none feared his name then he was truly forgotten and thus dead.

The passage of time was a cruel, harsh, mistress and she'd taken her tole from Tegral's legacy.
User Image

Aleriel had retrieved himself into the background for a bit as he looked over the establishment. His light green gaze watchfully keeping check of the whole room and his boss who had asked him to guard her earlier. She seemed to handle herself perfectly without need of a guard. But he wanted to do his job well. He had eyed all the new visitors and the people around, though one hit him as particular worrying, but the man seemed to be handled well by Lisette. There was no use in getting in his boss' way if nothing was going on. The elf got up and walked through the room, greeting some costumers. While he watched the place he might as well make himself useful and looked like Lisette had her hands full. So Aleriel started to walk around the place and taking orders and delivering them. He could do that while he did his own job, it was way out of his shift, but he didn't feel good just sitting still either.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Upon hearing the name Tegral Kartos, her face grew pale. She polished off her drink and called Aleriel over to the bar. "Aleriel, come and meet Mr. Tegral Kartos. I haven't heard that name since God kicked me out of heaven and banished me forever." She looked Tegral in the eyes, and gave him a sweet smile, and kept her wings in her body. "Blue eyes that seem like they could freeze the soul. It's been many years since I've seen anyone with eyes like that. I've never met you in person, but I've certainly heard of you. You are a fearsome man." She poured herself a glass of ever clear. Her alcohol tolerance is very high, and while it wouldn't do too much but make her tipsy, having him in her establishment was deserving of something strong.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The door creaked open, seemingly on its own, and a few moments later Serena made her way inside. The woman made no attempt to hide her demonic nature; anyone with eyes could tell she was a succubus. From her fire-red hair to her deathly pale skin to the pair of batlike wings on her back, she absolutely looked the part. She dressed like it, too; the girl's corset and fishnet leggings leaving little to the imagination.

"Sorry I'm late." She said to Lisette, sliding into a seat at the bar. Even in casual conversation, her voice seemed to radiate lust.

She would probably be pretty good at this hostess thing.

User Image

Surprised by Lisette calling him over, he abandoned what he was doing and walked to her as requested. She seemed unwell by something, judging by her face. When he reached her, she introduced the man and he sat down as asked, giving a nod. The name didn't strike any familiarity in his mind but it seemed Lisette did know him. "Everything alright Ma'am?" he asked her, asking cause of her pale expression. "Nice to meet you Mr. Tegral." he spoke calmly. Despite it all it seemed best to stay respectful, but with how it went his whole body warned him to stay very alert. Needed or not, Aleriel would hold to that while necessary. Yet at the same time it seemed to honor his boss that the man was here. The elf wondered what was going on. His light green gaze resting on the man before them. But soon his attention was grasped by the newcomer that walked in. Being a male, this unsettled the Elf a little but he didn't move an inch as she sat down at the table. "Greetings Lady." he spoke softly, assuming she was a friend of Lisette's by how she entered.
User Image A wicked grin split Tegral's lips at the angel-tart's expression. "Please," He waved a hand in a nonchalant manner, "You're going to make me blush." A deep chuckle reverberated from his chest as he tapped the counter top as the elf made his way over. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Aleriel, I do hope we can be fast friends." Light seemed to bend away from Tegral's form, casting his immediate location in a haze of distorted shadows. A brief wave of murderous intent shuddered around him and vanished, as though barely restrained by the man seated at the bar. Elves...if there was anything Tegral despised more than heavenly beings it were the stuck up, their-s**t-don't-stink, better than thou attitude the elves always seemed to have. This one was no exception. For a brief moment Tegral toyed with the idea of vomiting flesh eating toxins over that pretty elfish face, but held himself back as another being entered the establishment. Icy blue eyes roved over the woman's form and dismissed it entirely.

Succubi were the devil's whores, as it were, and while physical lust no longer held Tegral in it's grips he could imagine all sorts of exotic fun he could have with the child that had just entered. Instead of acting on his carnal desires he merely flashed a smile while pushing the golden blonde hair out from his eyes as he turned back to his hostess.

"How about that second round?" He prodded Lisette again, collecting the empty shot glasses and setting them towards her. While he would gladly, and most brutally, destroy everyone in this establishment without a second thought his years of isolation had left Tegral in a somewhat maddened state. It took quite a bit to provoke him into his infamous killing sprees, partially because he'd lost his lust for wanton violence...but mostly he was just too lazy now-a-days to deal with the bull s**t hero types that always seemed to spring up in his midst.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette looked over at Serena and smiled. "That's quite alright, you only missed a new hire. We have Aleriel here, and we have this lovely guest here. I'm going to make Aleriel our bartender for the moment as us ladies guides Tegral here to the couch here for some fun. Join us whenever you feel comfortable. How does that sound?" She gave a big smile to her guest, and refilled his shot glasses. "Were you feeling thirsty for more? Do you want me to drink with you? Let's all of us drink with you!" She looked at Serena and smiled, "What do you want hun?"
User Image

Deep inside the elf had the feeling this man didn't like him. But it wasn't really his concern. His concern was made the safety of this establishment and it's patrons when he was hired as Chief of Security. Upon hearing Lisette about bartending he nodded, and looked back at Tegral. "It would be my pleasure Lady Lisette." he spoke gently. "Till next time Tegral, enjoy our services. It was a pleasure." he spoke to the demon calmly. Though deep inside he felt like it was more an interesting encounter. However it didn't seem smart to provoke him so he gave a respectful nod and turned to walk to the bar, glad he could make himself useful. He wasn't unknown to tending drinks thankfully. And he soon picked up, taking orders and such again, though this time, he stayed at the bar as he was requested.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Serena looked over at the cute elf that addressed her. "Well hey." She said to him, giving him a fanged smile. "So, you work here too?"

Before he had a chance to answer, Lisette asked about joining her for a drink with the other guy. "Oh, that sounds wonderful." She purred, turning back to the elf afterward. "I'll have something fruity, but strong. Surprise me." She said.

She eyed the guy talking to Lisette. Tegal, she thought she heard her call him. He seemed...odd, somehow. But then, so were a lot of people around these parts. It usually didn't mean much.
User Image Tegral took one of the two offered shots and threw it back, again without touching the opened coke on the counter top, with a smile. "Retire to the couches?" He inquired, "That sounds splendid, my dear." Giving the elf a departing smile, one that held no hint of malice nor any emotion for that matter, Tegral took hold of his second shot and slid off the bar stool, reveling in the burn that had followed his third shot of the evening. Impervious to the intoxicating effects of the alcohol, and more than disgusted by the taste, the gut wrenching burn was what the psychotic being was looking for. A remembrance of his long lost humanity in what could only be described as a morbid fashion. He would love nothing more than to tear his own finger off his hand with his teeth and proceed to devour the flesh, muscle, and bone, to feel the pain that no longer haunted him. Ah, but such was not the case tonight, tonight he was to 'enjoy' himself with the lovely young ladies who surrounded him.

A moment of madness seized him as he caught the Succubi eying him from his peripheral. Veins throbbed black ichor through his body and his flesh began to crawl. It never failed to amuse him how volatile his 'blood' was, a flesh eating toxin constantly pulsing through his body repelled only by the fact his body regenerated much too quickly for the foul stuff to do him in. Fai...where was Fai? No, she was gone, long dead to him. A smile bloomed on his lips as he motioned towards the vacant couches, "Ladies?" He offered as he smoothly stepped away from the bar, using his free hand to push away the ever chaotic blonde hair that fell down into his eyes.

Briefly he wondered if he should entrance the Succubi, beat her at her own game, and decided against it. Those creatures were known to devour the energies out of their sexual victims, and while Tegral was more than confident the Devour Demon lodging within his form would prove too much for the youth to handle he still erred on the side of caution. It was a simple matter to turn a moment of lust into an eternal servitude, as so many of his previous encounters had learned the hard way.

Feeling a bit better about the evening Tegral reclined back on the vacant sofa and waited for the ladies arrive.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette went behind the bar and made two screaming orgasms. She looked at Serena and motioned for her to follow her to the couch so that they could sit on either side of Tegral. She handed her one of the drinks and sipped her own. "At the end of the day, I love mixing drinks. The screaming orgasm is my favorite. Before I fell from heaven, we could never have these because of the name. Could you believe that stupidity?" She placed her drink down on the table in front of them, and moved her silver hair out of her face. She looked at Tegral with a smile. "You look so comfy, like you don't have a care in the world."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She laughed as she took the drink. "It's not like we drank any in hell either. We had bloodwines and drinks brewed out of souls and whatnot, it was so fancy and awful." She said as she made her way to the couch. It occurred to her that this guy had an angel hanging off one shoulder and a demon on the other. What a lucky b*****d. She giggled a bit at the thought and sipped her drink.

Still, the dude weirded her out. It would probably take a bit more alcohol than this to get over that.
User Image ((Sorry, Gaia was acting up, couldn't log on for a minute))
Tegral smiled as he threw back his last shot. Comfy? Without a care in the world? How would he explain how he was constantly battling an eternal madness, that the only thing stopping him from literally devouring his own flesh was that he was concerned he'd get bits of bone stuck between his teeth, that what ever humanity he had fled when Koten had taken up residency inside his skull, and the only thing preventing him from ripping her head off her body on sewing it onto the Succubi's body was that he was too lazy to fight the elf - who he knew would come to the assistance of the women. HA! It almost made him want to laugh out loud...instead he settled for placing his shot on a nearby table and leaned back. "You might say that." He lied as the women made themselves comfortable.

A scene played itself out in his head and he vaguely remembered a similar situation. Now all he needed to make it perfect is some holy-than-thou paladin crashing through the front door to spoil all his fun, or add to it depending on how he looked at it. An incessant buzz began forming in his head and wondered if his physical time on this plane was almost at an end.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Hell sounds almost as boring as heaven was hun." She giggled, and then she took and gulp of her drink. It wasn't sweet, but it was tasty. She looked over at Tegral and gave him a smile. "You care to tell us ladies more about yourself? Maybe not to them, but to me, you seem rather, familiar. It's not often that I get a familiar feeling from anyone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff