Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Sorry for disappearing, I got swamped by schoolwork for a bit)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hey, at least it seems like you got along with your parents pretty well." Serena said, pouring herself another shot. "My mother's a countess in hell. Ridiculously stuck up. She's obsessed with all these demon traditions and all that. It's ******** ridiculous." She said. The redhead's posture was getting noticeably worse, as she was now leaning on the bar as she sat. "I try to avoid my family as often as possible, honestly." She said, tossing back the shot. The world around the succubus was growing pleasantly blurry, and she was quickly losing the ability to feign any semblance of sobriety.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette burped, then giggled. It tasted like rum. She poured herself another shot of rum and knocked it back and giggled again. "I think I'm quite tipsy, but not to where you are though." She cracked her back and smiled and Serena. "Daughter of a countess. Sounds like your in high society." She poured herself another shot, and spilled on the table a little bit. "Crap! I party fouled. I'll get it." She them sucked it up with her mouth, making a perfect circle with her lips. When she brought her head back up, she smiled at Serena again with hazy eyes. "All gone!" She then took her shot of rum.
"Where I am? Hey, I am not that-" Serena started, before getting cut off by a hiccup. "Okay, no, I'm definitely drunk. Oh god..." She said, breaking down into a fit of giggles. She took a swig from the vodka bottle, not bothering with a glass anymore.

"Yeah, high society is, like, the ********' worst." She slurred. "All tradition and crazy evil plans, and...just no thanks, man. I don't want any of that." She laugh as Lisette sucked the rum from the bar. "Hey, you oughta do one those off me." She said, giggling again. "It'd definitely taste better than the counter." She added with a wink.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette got up and after the head rush passed, she pulled out the tequila tray from the mini fridge. It had the shots and the limi all cut with the salt all ready for a crazy time. Drunken karaoke will be going down from her. Too drunk to do this properly, she placed the shot glass between Serena's boobs and poured tequila in there. Then, after pouring some salt on her hand, she licked it off, took her body shot off Serena, and then bit into the lime nearby. "When Monday comes," she then made an unnecessarily long pause for God knows why, "it's gonna be hangover city! Because, the tequila has come. Woot!"
"Oh my god, I didn't think you'd actually do it. You're the best!" Serena said between bursts of laughter. She stood up, wobbling for a moment, and grabbed a shot glass. "My turn." She said with a smile as she placed the glass in Lisette's cleavage. She leaned in, putting her hands on the girl's legs as she drank the shot off her. She'd forgotten about the salt, but at least she remembered to bite into the lime afterwards.

"Oh god, you're going to get me so wasted here." She giggled, leaning back on the bar as the world spun around her. "Put some ******** music on!" She added afterward, yelling a bit too loud for the situation. Well, volume control was apparently gone.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette took another shot of tequila, this time it was a regular shot. "I'm awesome when I'm drunk!" She slurred every word, and and laughed after saying it. She ran to the front of the club to the stage and turned on the power to the karaoke machine. "If it is music you want, it is music you shall get!" She looked through the playlist and picked a Queen song for We Are the Champions. She belted out the lyrics drunkenly with the microphone in hand and when she got to her favorite part she was not only melodramatic, she had the looked like a drunken mess, slurred words everywhere, it was a glorious sight of drunkenness. She eyed Serena and gave her the biggest smile she could give here, because that tequila was very strong, and her knocking that rum back as fast as she was to catch up was not one of her better ideas. She was wasted. "Sind with meh Serena! Because weeeeeeee are the champoooooons, my friends! Yes we'll keeps on figgggghttting, 'til the end! We are the chammmpon, we are the chammmmpons! Half-time paloooozaaaaa! Weeeee arrrreee the chammmpooooonnnsss, of the world!" She then dropped the mic, and took and bow, and fell to the floor to where the mic was, but she recovered well by grabbing the mic with a smile. "I did greats! Your turn girl." She then left the mic there and took a seat in the lounge area.
"You're like a goddamn rock star, girl!" Serena said with a laugh. The succubus tossed back a shot and made her way over to the karaoke machine. Lisette did a big fancy rock song, so she would go with something a little different. She selected "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. "My turn." She said with a wink, stumbling up onto the stage.

It soon became pretty clear that the succubus had a pretty good strut for someone as drunk as she was. She swung her hips back and forth as she walked, drawing attention to her barely clothed backside. Only occasionally would she stop to correct her balance. "I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe. But you keep frontin'." She began. Her singing, despite all its built-in seductiveness, was just as slurred as Lisette's.

As the song continued, Serena began to get more into her performance, applying some rudimentary, and fairly sloppy, dance moves. Soon, a mistimed motion sent her sprawling over, and she lay giggling on the floor for a moment before remembering the song. She decided to take advantage of her new position, crawling across the bar toward Lisette as she continued.

"You've been sayin' all the right things all night long."
She sang, rising up to her knees to run her hands down her body as she looked the angel in the eyes. "But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off."

Was it a good idea to blatantly hit on her boss? Probably not, but Serena wasn't exactly full of good ideas right now. Anyone would have to admit, though, the girl clearly had a knack for performance.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Monday Evening, after the drunkenness Weather: 75 degrees and cloudy Hangover time for the girls

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette woke up in the lounge on the couch covered in drool. "Uggghhhh, my head. Dear sweet Jesus why?!" The morning rays shined through the windows in the club and it seemingly burned her soul, she was so hung over. All she remembered was patches of karaoke, and then as usual with her getting drunk, she blacks out. She isn't your normal black out drunk either, you'll think that she is dead, because she'll fall on the floor, typically on her face, then after a little bit, she jolt up, eyes still closed, then she'll fall back on to whatever she was sitting on, and stay there for the night. She's typically really good entertainment.
Serena awoke behind the bar, surrounded by empty bottles. Apparently she had kept on drinking after Lisette had hit the floor. Currently, she was in the worst of two worlds: well into her hangover, but still pretty drunk. "Lisette, everything is spinning..." She moaned weakly.

It could be worse, though. At least she had all her clothes on this time. That was a rarer occurrence than one might think.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
She walked over to the to the bar from the couch, wiping up the drool from around her face, and took a seat. Holding on to her head, she let out another groan. "Last night was a blur, my head hurts, and I feel like death. Seems like a successful night that I can barely recall." She rubbed her temples, because her head was throbbing. She noticed that she walked past an empty tequila bottle and she sees and empty rum and vodka bottle. "I see empty bottles. We need coffee, water, and Ibuprofen. I'm shocked to see no vomit, but it looks like it's gonna be rough. I think we trashed the place. How is that karaoke machine still standing? I have no idea."
Serena climbed up onto the bar, where she lay on her back. "You get the coffee. I don't wanna move." She said to Lisette. She cocked her head, looking around as much of bar as she could without having to move her body. "We really destroyed this place. We're awesome." The succubus said with a pained laugh.

"Oh god," She said, with a sudden revelation. "Soon I'm gonna sober up completely and this is going to get even worse." She whined. "Lisette, can't you heaven magic this away?"

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette chuckled. "Heaven magic. That is cute. Ugh, I did get may powers back though. It's going to be painful with a hangover. Using telekinesis kinda uses your brain, you know." She opened her eyes wide, and they glowed white, and the objects all over the bar began to move and clean themselves. Her veins were visible, and almost popping out of her head. Since angels don't bleed red, blue blood trickled down the sides of her hungover face. When the job of cleaning was done, her face when back to normal, and the last thing that she did was put the cleaning supplies up. When that was finished, her eyes went back to their usual red color. She grabbed a nearby napkin, and wipe the blood off the sides of her face. "That was almost enough work to rid me of my hangover. Crap, I forgot the coffee! At least my hurting head is no longer hurting." She trudged over to where the coffee maker was with eyes that were half open again, and proceeded to make coffee.
Serena teleported over to Lisette, since it was an easier way to get on her feet than actually standing up. She got herself a cup of coffee. "Nice, uh, magic cleaning." She said to Lisette. "So...what are the plans for today?" They still didn't have any employees or customers around, so now what?

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image "Angel magic allows for a lot of things. I can open a doorleads to a new dimension. However, when anyone walks through it, you change, even I would change. I'm not even sure I would be an angel anymore." She looked a little sullen about it, but had a glimmer of hope in her eyes. She waved her had, and a giant door appeared, crashing through the club. "I'll go after you. I'll be the start of a new chapter for us. We'll be entirely new people, with new backgrounds."

*leads into the bar basically, I really like the concept, and I get to play a guy*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff