Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Ugh, wars and all that. I don't want any part of it." Serena said, pouring a shot for each of them. "I'm just saying though, if you've been here twenty years I'm surprised you haven't had any sex yet. Guys should be, like, all over you." She said with a laugh, draining her shot. The succubus was starting to feel a bit of a buzz coming on. Still, she had a feeling the alcohol was going to hit Lisette first.

She stuck around behind the bar. She liked it here, and hoped the place would get some new customers for her to serve today.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette took her shot and was feeling really warm and tingly. "You would think that wouldn't you, but not so. You see how slow it is in here? It's when all my customers are in school or work. We usually get people that are on vacation of some sort. People really breeze through here in phases. It's really turned me into an alcoholic and it get's me ready for the summer crowd though. Even most of my own workers have school. That always shocks me with how much older I am than my employees."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Monday morning; Weather: Chilly in the morning, expected to warm up to the mid 70's around the evening. Still the slow season until Summer!

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette finished off her drink and caused her wings to reappear. Then she slapped herself in the face a couple of times and shook her head. "It's dooms day girlie, time to meet my maker and let's see if I still have his grace and get my old wings back. We'll have to continue this later, since we are the only ones that don't have too important of ties, we can get as wasted as we want, but since I'm kinda going before God and all......", she let her voice trail off, and she smiled while walking towards the door. She opened it and walked outside. The last thing anyone could see was wings outstretched and her yelling back as she flew up. "I'll make this quick!"

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette returned, and flew threw the door, and landed gently in the middle of the floor. She looked completely different from before. Here eyes looked a bit more gentle, and wider.She had her white wings back, and you could see the angelic power flowing through them, mostly because they were just given back to her. She wasn't in her usual attire though, just a very loose dress that barely covered her girls. Usually, she had on a very good bra. They don't wear those in heaven, because angels don't sag, because they don't age past twenty. So, she was not wearing one either. She was all boobs, wings, and legs, and looked even younger than before. She sighed to herself a little. "I don't look like an owner at all! And he left the halo too. Great, just great. He has a sense of humor in Heaven I see."
Serena had milled about for the few hours(?) Lisette was gone, drinking and tidying up the place. There still hadn't been any customers, but that was probably for the best, since running the place on her own sounded a bit too close to actual work for the Succubus. Plus, she was getting a bit up there in the drink count.

She turned to look at the door as she heard a new person enter. "Hey! Can I help y-" She started before realizing who it was. "Lisette? You look completely different!" She said, getting up from her seat to get a better look at the girl. She swayed a bit before grabbing onto the bar to steady herself.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Once her angelic miasma settled into her body, she looked over at Selena and smiled. "Yeah, God's worked isn't half bad. It's what I used to look like. I'm back in his graces with the whole not aging thing and all, I just can't live in Heaven and fully have my powers and whatnot. I look nothing like how I used to, which is the point. When you fall from grace, you are to look nothing like how you did when you were in Heaven." She walked over to her tipsy demoness. "It's Valentine's Day, so that means that we are really forever alone today. I'm glad we have liquor to keep us company."
"Well, you were hot before, but wow." Serena said. She slid back into a seat and poured a round of shots for the two of them. "And you are flaunting that s**t, too. You're wearing less than I am." She said with a giggle.

The succubus drained her shot. "Hey, maybe we'll get lucky and some guys will come in. But for now, liquor it is. You gotta catch up a bit, because I'm edging on drunk here." She said, her giggly demeanor backing up her words.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
"This is usual angelic attire, and what I used to look like. With my flaws and all. You never found it unusual that for an angel my eyes were red? Why God is the father of all angels, angels still procreate the same way as humans, sort of. We just have more self control, or at least we should. My father is actually a demon, and it only shows in my eyes. God didn't want me to have horns or red wings. So, unlike my angelic kind, I was busty with red eyes. Normal attire on them looks like I'm oozing sex as I walk. I noticed the difference and drank my problems away." She gulped her first shot and smiled. "When there are no men, liquor will be suffice."
"Honestly, I run into so many hybrids and crazy weird people that I've just stopped questioning it when something about their appearance is off." Serena said, pouring them another round. "Like, you spend any time in the bars around here and you'll run into any combination of s**t." She added, her words slurring a bit.

She took her shot, and laughed as Lisette mentioned liquor sufficing. "Hey, I'll take a woman too, just as easily." She said with a wave of her hand, giving Lisette a fanged smile.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette giggled a bit at Selena and blushed. "I was only in Heaven for a few hours, and it's sobered me up so much! I want to be where you are." She looked at her fanged smile and shook her head with a smile on her face. "My sweet succubus, you are drunk and I love you for it." She grabbed a nearby bottle of rum and refilled her shot glass and drank her rum. She licked her lips and smiled wider with her eyes closed. "Mmmm, rum rum, oh how I've missed your taste!"
"Hey, hey, I am not that drunk." Serena said, pouring herself another round. "I've worked as a dancer, and done it damn well while being way drunker than this. I am fine." She said, immediately letting out a hiccup that undercut her point a bit. "You're just way too sober, that's your ********' problem." She added with a laugh.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
"This is true, so I'll be sure to drink more rum." She poured herself more rum and knocked it back in her shot glass. She had two shots and was beginning to feel warm. "So, you do well when wasted huh? Have you like, never done anything stupid while wasted? Do you ever get wasted? I can get pretty s**t faced. I've had some pretty drunk moments in my past and done some stupid s**t."
"Do I ever get wasted? Oh, god yes." Serena said with giggle. She realized she'd left a shot just sitting around, and quickly drank it. "Back when I worked at this one club as a dancer I'd end up wasted almost every night. It was great too, since my coworkers were really fantastic and would make sure I never went home with anyone they didn't know. I promise not to be quite that bad in this place. Unless you let me, I mean." It was true that the succubus probably drank a bit too much, but hey, she was still young. She had plenty of time to settle down later on.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
"Hey, it's not like we can die of mortal means anyway, and we are still young. Live life like you're young, wild, and free. It's always been my motto. Why do you think I was kick out of Heaven, and until recently, locked out of it." She poured herself another shot of rum, and knocked it back like a champ. "Oh yeah, I'm feeling nice now. It's that familiar feeling of having my first taste of liquor. Oh man, those were the good days when I first met my daddy in Hell. He was a bounty hunter than collected escaped souls from Hell. A merciless demon that was only ever sweet to my mother, me, and obviously he would be loyal to Satan. He saw the drunk in me, because he never collected a bounty sober. I don't know what my mother saw in him. I must have been his looks. My daddy wasn't ugly, I'll give my mom props for that." She poured herself another shot of rum and knocked it back. Her trip down memory lane made her smile. Daddy might have been a drunk, but he was her drunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff