Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*ok then*
User Image
Lisette picked up the tray with her wings to be cute, and went to take it to the back. Once in the kitchen, she placed the tray in the sink and cringed. "Just like with the money, that was the most disgusting that I've witness ever." She shook her body to give herself a moment to recharge and head back out there, and the went. She looked at her guest, with a big smile on her face, she looked her cutest. "Is there anything else that you would like?
Is the slime making you uncomfortable?
The mass seemed to consider the question, then extruded the human shape once more. The 'head' shook once or twice, and the 'arms' shrugged. "Thaaaaankkk... yoooouuuu..."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Well, it's not up to how I feel, but as long as I make the costumer happy." She gave him her best professional smile. "When you're happy, then I'm happy. Now, what bring's you to Hilltop Haven, and what's your name? My name is Lisette. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm the owner of this establishment." She crossed her legs, flipped her hair, and became the best hostess that she knew that she could be. "Would you like a drink? Soda? A beer? Alcohol? I can mix you up a drink if you fancy it. We can have drinks together! I may look like a light weight, but I can handle my liquor."
The shape seemed to consider it. "Whaaaat is... aaaalcohoooool? Waaaant..." New experiences were perfect. The figure found a way to point to itself. "Ssssslithering Maaassssesss..." It seemed like a good a name as any. The shape seemed oblivious to her beautification. It knew nothing of what beauty or form was... only function.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Alcohol, coming right up Slithering Mass!" She left the area where they were at to head towards the bar and made a simple rum and coke. She made it on the straight up, because he didn't seem to like cold things and this was a to be drunk, why not. She placed the drink on a tray. Then, she went complicated and started to make a screaming orgasm for herself and that was also placed on the tray, and placed a beer on the tray for Aleriel and returned, placing it on the table. "I went simple on you and made you a rum and coke. I hope you like it." She gave him a grin. She gave her security his beer and grabbed her drink, and placed her guests drink next to him so that he may engulf it.
A tendril felt around for the glass, then stuck itself into the drink. There was a slight slurping sound, and the drink level lowered, until there was a bone dry glass left. "It iiiissss... unnnnknownnnn..." The voice was slightly less watery than it was before. "Waaaant... moooore?" There was a slight squelching, and en emerald appeared from the middle of the mass. A tendril collected it, and it was deposited next to the empty glass, completely dry and clean.
User Image Tegral's boredom truly knew no bounds as he approached the building settled atop the hill. Birds chirped off in the distance and the wind rustled through the plethora of trees surrounding the scape...all and all a generally annoying scene that the empty being regarded with something akin to scorn. With a soft sigh under his breath he paused to wipe the bottom of his shoes on the welcome mat, a garishly pink thing that caused him to roll his eyes. Well no accounting for the taste of some creatures.

Pushing his way into the establishment Tegral put on his best smile and shut the door behind him. Standing at six feet four inches he was a bit on the tall side with a slender, muscular, build hidden beneath the rich fabric of his jet black tuxedo. Gold glinted at his wrists in the form of golden cuff links and a rather rich looking watch wrapped around his left wrist. Shoes polished until they shone like blackened mirrors made soft thunks as he took a few steps in and spotted the woman and the thing.

Anthropomorphic entity, a young one by the look of it. A formless intellect with human-esque qualities that likely survived primarily on instincts with a helpful dash of intelligence. Some of them were harmless; others, and those were the really dangerous ones, had evolved or simply lived long enough to allow their minds to override their baser instincts. They made for rather devastating foes if provoked, but Tegral liked to prod them into action for the hell of it.

And then the girl: Something of an celestial being if the wings were any give away, either that a hybrid between a human and an animal, but the aura was wrong for that, so definitely a celestial being. Not unbecoming, but far from his taste in women.

Great, a glob of goo and some calling-card-tart from Jesus...why did he come here again?

"Good afternoon." His voice a rather hollow baritone that seemed to come more from the chest than the throat. Nodding his head he approached a vacant seat at the bar and took it for himself.
A tendril waved in the man's direction, attempting to gauge size. Taller than most man-things, but lean. Would be difficult if provoked. It returned its attention to Lisette, yet kept the man in its peripheral senses.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette went over to the bar with the empty tray and glass placed the glass in the since. She downed her drink and looked at her newest guest and gave him a smile. "Good evening sir. Welcome to the Hilltop Haven. What can I make you today?" For her friend on the other side of the club, she was going to make something a tad bit stronger, and by a tad bit stronger, it was going to be her idea of how strong a drink should be. A drink a man should be able to handle. She made a long island ice tea and decided that with it being just her in the establishment for the moment, that she would work double time until she hired more girls. She wished this new guy would work for her as security. He would be perfect. "Before you tell me your drink, I just finished his, hold on for a moment." She gave him a smile, and place Slithering Mass's drink on the tray and delivered it to him. "Until I get some more help, I'll be moving back and forth. Don't miss me too much, ok?" She gave him a big smile and went back to the bar. She looked at the new guy and leaved over on the bar. "What's your poison?"
If the Slithering Mass even registered her absence, it gave no indication of it. It examined the contents of this new glass, and determined it to be extraordinarily sweet. It gave a mental shrug and plunged in a tendril, sucking the glass dry. The tendril began spasming, though this didn't last long. Interesting.
User Image Adjusting the cuff on his right arm Tegral paid the initial question little heed, the right choice as the woman darted away to deliver the slime it's drink. Upon closer inspection of the assortment available Tegral sighed internally. Not surprising such an establishment wouldn't have the fine vintages he preferred, but then again very few business could match up to his tastes. Something of a wine connoisseur, in his opinion at least, Tegral was loathed to drink anything but the absolute best, an this place had everything but. "Hum..." He murmured aloud as the girl-child returned and asked for his order once more, looking as though she was going to remain long enough for him to actually place one. "Bacardi 151." He ordered, "Two shots, if you wouldn't mind, and a coke. Best open a tab."

He would have wanted wine, but given the lack of quality he settled for a gut wrenching, fire ball inducing, shot of something strong enough to start a car's engine. Not unusual for him, given his tolerances to toxins, that he'd drink the strongest thing he could get his hands on. Oh well, he'd settle for the rum and content himself knowing boredom had momentarily been removed from the equation.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She set up his drinks in front of him, and studied his face a bit. She gave him a gentle smile, and grabbed herself a smirnoff ice from the cooler that was off to the side. She looked over at Slithering Mass to make sure he was ok. "That think polished off a long island iced tea. I'm wondering if I should go stronger on him or not. I'm curious." She was talking rather absentmindedly. "Do you want another drink Slithering Mass?" Then she looked at her guest that was in front of her. "So, what brings you to my bar? You don't seem like too much of an alcohol guy, but like it'll do when it's all that is available. I'm sorry that I couldn't please you today. Maybe I can offer you a place of rest for tonight?"
The mass extended its human torso again, which shrugged. It seeped towards the door and stopped. It raised an 'arm' to the two of them, then collapsed and slithered out.
Until the morrow. Time for work.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image "Give it some of this." He answered her unintended question, reaching out to take his first shot glass in hand. "It'll either kill the blob or it'll get it too wasted to know up from down." Smirking he raised the glass in salute to the woman and threw it back without his coke to chase. Fire burned from his throat to his stomach, a roiling ball that settled low in his gut and dissipated slowly. Sighing softly, breath now tinged with the pungent scent of the rum, Tegral placed the shot glass down on the counter top and reached for his second one. "Why am I here?" He repeated the question as though unsure how to answer. After all what was he going to say? He was bored out of his mind and this was the first place that popped up that might have offered any sort of relief? Nah, that was kinda rude. "Why, my dear, I'm here for the drink and fine company, of course." The lie came so naturally to his lips it was hard to discern whether he was being truthful or not. "And who's to say you haven't pleased me?" He intoned with a serious expression on his face. "I should think you'd be a little more concerned with what the customer has to say than what you may believe, eh?" Tegral smiled to take a bit of sting out of the barely veiled rebuke.

The truth of the matter was he'd kill everyone in this room without a second guess, but given his current physical form was bound by the limitations of the realm's creator he was at a moot point. Oh sure he could still buck up and probably kill the celestial being, the gob of goo, and likely the security element no doubt lurking nearby, but that would run contrary to the rules governing his return, so nothing to do but grin and bear it.

His smile returned to his lips, "A room for the night? Alas I would have to decline." He paused and threw the second shot back, felt the same burn that had come from the first shot, and placed his glass back on the counter top. "Unless, of course, I could convince a beautiful young lady, such as yourself, to share said room for the night." He winked playfully and popped the tab on his coke, then proceeded to ignore the drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff