Welcome to Gaia! ::

The most merciful thing in the world I think...

User Image

Rorschach looked around as a new beautiful lady came walking in. She was introduced as a Succubus. He had heard about this before from somewhere in his past but he couldn't figure out where he had heard it from. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Rorschach heard another thing about having fun with her. "I don't know if I will have fun, I don't think I know what that is." Rorschach's head lowered.

...is the inability of the human to correlate all it's contents."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette giggled at him. "You will have to forgive me, but that was absolutely cute Rorschach." She went around the bar to refill her glass with more scotch. Then she placed a wine cooler on a tray for Rorschach and a rum and coke for Selena. She walked it over to them while sipping her scotch. "Drinking already is like me asking you why you aren't drinking my love. Which is why I've done this." She placed the respective drinks in front of them and put the tray away and took a seat. "Yours won't be too strong Rorschach. Let us girls teach you what fun is through experience. You are interesting to talk to, and that is fun within itself. Isn't that right Selena?" She smiled at the both of them and took another sip of her scotch. It was going to be a good day.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serena laughed. "Hey, I wasn't criticizing." She said, taking the glass and sipping it. Hell, if she had arrived a bit earlier she'd probably be as tipsy as Lisette by now. No matter, she'd catch up soon enough.

"So, Rorshach, do you mind if I ask you what your story is?" The succubus said. Never had fun before? It takes an odd life to be able to say a sentence like that and mean it.

User Image

"My story?" Rorschach had never been asked that question before. "The first thing I remembers is laying face up on a table. A guy by the name of Walter Sparrow was looking over me. He said I was his best creation. A puppet that has all the mental emotions, capacity, and stability of any human. He kept saying that I was his puppet. I spent a few years with him until I started to thinking about what is truly out there. I broke free from his wires of control and ended up killing him. I ran leaving him in his own pool of blood. I walked for a couple of days until I found this place." Rorschach pulled his sleeve up and where his elbow joints is two pieces with a screw in it for rotation. "I really don't know what fun is."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
***due to bed bugs, I'll be a bit busy for the next two more days, so please bear with me if you are role playing with me directly***

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Wednesday Morning; Weather: Sunny! Forecast for the rest of the week is sunny, mid 60's to upper 70's Still the slow season until summer.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"I know, I've just been drinking for a while." She smiled and had another sip. After hearing Rorschach's story, she wanted to widen her eyes, but kept her composer. He was certainly an....interesting on. Only the weird ones seem to come in here it seems. Weird and murderous."Well, it would seem as though a drink is the last thing on your mind, as is the concept of fun. We can start you off just like this. With some nice conversation. It's what girls are all about after all. Talking men up. I'e never heard of this Walter Sparrow, maybe I'm just not observant. I never was." When he pulled up his sleeve, and she saw the screw pieces, all she could saw was, "Huh." She then nodded and took another sip of her drink. "That is rather interesting. You are one of a kind Rorschach."

User Image

Rorschach nodded at her compliment. At least it seemed like a compliment. Rorschach looked at the two girls. "So talking is a good way to start things out?" Rorschach looked at the drink that was in her hand. "What is that your drinking if you don't mind me asking?" Rorschach leaned his arm against the table. "You two are the first two people that I have told my story too."

Serena drained the rest of her rum and coke in a few sips. "Mix me up something stronger, I need to catch up a bit." She said to Lisette with a slight laugh.

She looked over at Rorshach. "Talking would be a great way to start things off. Let's all get to know each other. I don't even know as much about Lisette as I'd like to."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She pushed the Smirnoff Ice towards Rorschach. "You drink this sweetheart, leave the scotch that I'm drinking to the experienced drinkers." She winked at him and went around the bar to mix up a long island ice tea for Selena. She brought the cool drink over to her and smiled. "It's got a bit more tequila in it, so it's extra potent. As far as getting to know me goes. I'm a fallen angel. Why? God doesn't want a drunkard in Heaven, but we have our little talks from time to time. I might even get my wings back one day he told me. So they won't look so dingy. I'll only have Two sets when I do something stupid to where I need to not die, but that is a story for another time." She sipped more of her scotch, and saw that it was almost gone. She shook her head and smiled. "No one likes a drink angel in Heaven, but at least I might get my old wings back out of pity.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Monday Morning; Weather: Cold! Sudden cold front from the north making it cold for the rest of the week. Who knows about next week! Temps in the low 60's and not getting above 40.

***I've been to a childhood friends, father's funeral as of late, so my luck hasn't gotten any better guys. :/***
Serena laughed and took a long sip of her new drink. "Eh, ******** Heaven. I can't imagine it being too interesting. And hey, you can get drunk here, so the mortal world's already scoring more points with me." She said, sitting up on top of the bar. "Speaking of, it doesn't look like today's going to be a particularly busy day. How drunk am I allowed to get on the job?"

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"I'm pretty tipsy as it is right now, so get wasted with me! I can't be the only drunk in this hostess club." She giggled while she polished off her scotch. She went behind the bar with her empty cup to make herself a rum and coke and returned. "I'd be all blasphemous too, but with the big guy upstairs being all merciful and s**t to a certain extent, he's going to change my looks so that I look like how I used to, and not all disgraceful. Only disgraced angels look as dingy as me. I'll find out next week. Heaven is just full of work and not enough fun. I'm over a millennia years old, and I'm a virgin, that tells you how angels have it in Heaven. At least this way, I get the option for sex." She took a big gulp of her drink after saying that. "I lead a sad life!"
Serena drained her rum and coke in a few quick drinks. "You're still a virgin? How long have you been down here for?" She asked as she hopped behind the bar. "And disgraceful? Please, you look great." She said as she rummaged around behind the bar, grabbing a bottle of vodka. "If we're gonna get drunk, we're gonna do it right." She said with a laugh as she pulled out two shot glasses.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She tilted her head to the side and thought about it. If only Cece weren't on vacation and were here to help here with time on Earth. "My judgement of time is so skewed. Cece tried teaching it to me ever since I crash landed here. Maybe about, 20 years, give or take. Angels age differently, in a sense that, we don't. Once we hit 20 in Earth years, we stop. Even then, we are still baby angels. It's not until we are about half a century old are we officially recognized as adults. Until then, we are teens as you guys call it. Physically, I look young, and everything works as it should, but when and if I have any children, they are stuck with the whole, living until the battle between our realms at the end. I'm lucky, I'm nice to demons and have favor upstairs so it wouldn't matter who would win. I would just stay out of it in the host club." She drank her rum and coke down and looked over at the guest to just make sure he was cool. Being manager full time was certainly a new one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff