Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lilly_The_Pixie
***Long story short, my bf is dealing with the military right now and we are hoping that him being honorably discharged isn't temporary but permeant. I'm HIGHLY STRESSED, which is why I wasn't here yesterday. I'll RP, but if it's not my best, please forgive me. Our plans of getting married in about 2 yrs are being pushed waaaaaay up, and I'm flipping out over here. I'd be a military wife for Christ sakes, and that is a lot to handle in itself.***
User Image

Lisette woke up after a couple days downstairs in her bedroom. She was still in her New Years attire, and she smelled like stale liquor and drunken embarrassment. At least it wasn't shame. That would have meant waking up naked. Her head throbbed from the worst head ache ever, and her other wings disappeared. God saved her life and the life of her employee, and made her sober enough to realize it, and gave her the wings she had when she still have his grace, so that meant that he still loved her, but the throbbing headache meant that he still wanted to remind her to not get so drunk. She giggled because she knew how highly unlikely that was. She made her wings disappear, took a quick shower to clear the smell off of herself, and changed into fresh clothing. It was into a long, flowing, pink dress. She let her white hair air dry and curl up around her; then she look at her face in the mirror. She had dark circles under her eyes, and her eyes were blood shot. She knew her and the sun were going to be on unfriendly terms, so she put on a pair of shades and a pair of brown boots, and went upstairs to stand behind the bar with her rather obvious hungover attire.

It's been such a slow day at the bar, that she let out a crazy yawn. "I only ever get busy during school breaks! School kids give me good business! I'm turning in to a crazy bar host that talks to herself." She laughs and pours herself some scotch and starts to have herself a party of one.
***short post, just wondering where everyone went***
The most merciful thing in the world I think...

User Image

After hours of wandering, Rorschach sees in sight a building. Although the details are very vague from the distance, he is able to tell that it looks habitable. As he makes his way closer to the building, the first thing he notices is a bright pink welcome mat on the ground. This was odd to him, all he had seen for the past few days was the colors of the forest around him. He opened the door and took a glance around. His jeans going underneath his converse as he walked in. This entire place was new to him. Rorschach slowly made his way to a seat as he took in all the new sights. "This place may be right.." As Rorschach sat down he took off his jacket laying it on the back of the chair. After a quick reaction he threw it back on hoping nobody saw the secret that lay beneath the clothes. Stricken with panic Rorschach jumped out of his chair looking around drastically.

...is the inability of the human to correlate all it's contents."

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia had taken a few days off of work as a means of a small vacation. They weren't very busy this time of year anyway; what with the secluded location and everyone going home or coming back for the holidays. The woman woke up a little later than she normally would and headed straight to her office. She caught up on the new employee paperwork and decided to reward herself with a cup of coffee. Ceceilia was on her way to the kitchen when she noticed a rather panic-stricken individual in the middle of her lobby. "Can I help you hun? Are you alright?" Ceceilia knew better than to close the distance between them, in the case that he might be dangerous. This place had a habit of attracting such individuals.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette had been in the back, drinking a glass of scotch when she heard Cece welcoming a customer. 'Always warms my heart to act like a good hostess, even during the slow season,' she thought. She pulled all her hair to one side, and walked out to the lobby to sit next to the customer, but still have her eye on things in the club. She was in hostess mode. She looked at him and gave him a sweet smile. "Well, hello stranger," and she looked over at Ceceilia, "and hello Ceceilia." She took another sip of her drink, but eyed Cece so that she would know that should anything happen, to have her back and toss her the angelic sword. "I have my drink, but I'm seeing that this man has his hands empty." She looked over at him. "Would you like for my friend to join us eventually and to maybe bring a drink for you later?"

User Image

Rorschach spun around in circles as the voices flowed into his ears. From one side he heard a girl ask him if he was alright. On the other side of him, another lady had sat at the table he was sitting at. She was asking if there was anything that the other girl could bring him. "Something to bring me..." This was a knew thing to him. He had never been asked that before. It was the first time someone actually said a full sentence to him. Most times they just screamed and ran away from him. Then again though, they didn't know what he was. Rorschach slowly made his way back to his chair. As cautiously as he could he sat back down. "I really don't know what I want."

CB Monsturr's Widow

Original Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageNenokoya was sitting on the ground by the fireplace reading a book, when a panicked guest arrived, she wasn't sure what to think of him. She saw cece and Lisette talking to the guest, Cece began asking if he were okay - because of his frantic nature - and Lisette was in hostess mode! The neko girl wasn't sure she should introduce her self, she was shy enough already, and didn't know what kind of person this was. They had walked in out of the forest, i guess like most would, But this guest seemed different. The neko decided to lay low, unless the guest were to need something or cece and lisette were to need help. She had a view of the club but kept her eye on the Lisette and Cece with the guest.

((Ooc~sorry ive been MIA - school is pretty brutal right now))

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
***most are. this is the "the slow season for the host club" lol***
User Image
Lisette watched him curiously and she then looked over at her shy, neko hostess and smiled. She took another sip of her drink and crossed her legs. "You must not be much of a drinker then if you don't know. I'm drinking scotch on the rocks.....for once." She took another sip of her drink and studied him some more. "What brings you to The Hilltop Haven? Getting away from it all and being with one of the ladies, or relaxing in a room? It's obviously not the bar." She continued to drink her scotch slowly and eyed him curiously, and remained a bit cautious. Working as a hostess, you never know who you are entertaining.

CB Monsturr's Widow

Original Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Imagethe neko saw Listette smiling at her and she smiled back. Nenokoya psudhed her self off of the ground and walked over to Ceceilia and our guest. The nekos ears were sligtly back, not enought to notice she was extremeky nervous, but just enough to tell the differrence in her attitude. She was holding her tail aroud to the front of herself with one hand. She stretched out her free arm to shake the guests hand, "Uhm, hello. Im Nenokoya, its a pleasure." she had a wide smile.

User Image

Rorschach spun around as he heard someone new introduced herself to him. This was all new to him. He has never had this many people actually talk to him. "My my name is...is...Rorscach." After the words left his lips his head instantly lowered. Nobody had ever wanted to know his name and this was really different. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Rorschach gave a few more quick glances around the room. He had to make sure that none of them could see beyond the cloth sleeves of his clothes. He didn't know what to expect. "I don't know how I got here, I just kind of found it."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
***not posting too much, because guess who has the flu? yep, this girl right here, and it sucks a*****
User Image

"Rorschach huh? Cool name. I'm Lisette, the owner. The neko is one of my hostesses, obviously. She's shy and sweet. It's why all the men love her." She chuckled and took another sip of her scotch. Sipping her drink was her way to make it last even longer, and to saver to alcohol. "So you don't know how you got here. Sounds like an adventure in itself. Never knowing where you're going can be fun sometimes when the destination is a place like this." She gave him a smile, paying almost no attention to his mannerisms due to how tipsy she was. She didn't learn anything at all from the New Years Party.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Monday Afternoon; Weather: Sunny! Forecast this week, nothing below 60, but below 80. All snow is gone. Lisette has even gone back to her tree house and started flying into work. Expect nice weather all this week.

User Image

Rorschach looked around the building again. "I guess it is an interesting name. I've never known anything else to be my name. Men love it here?" After taking in all of the surroundings around him he couldn't figure out why. Then again, Rorschach's past was still hazy to himself. Nothing could seem to trigger his mind into remembering what all has happened. Was he a man, or was he even human. Well I must say it is nice here, better than all of the other places I have been. What is that liquid your drinking? Rorschach pointed to the glass in the young lady's hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's been a while. After taking nearly a month (or a week, depending on how time worked here) to sort out some family affairs in hell, Serena was back. It was a shame she had to miss the New Year's party, but at least she had turned in a notice to Lisette.

The clatter of heels rang out as the succubus entered the bar. Her horns and wings were gone and, for the moment, at least, she looked to all the world like a normal girl. She still dressed like she had before, though, wearing a thigh-length black dress that clung tightly to her superhuman curves.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She looked down at her half empty glass and smiled. "This is scotch. It's rather smooth, to me it is, I'm not sure how you would handle it." She noticed that her succubus had returned from leave and she nodded at her. "Coming in is one of my girls. She rather good. Her name is Serena. She's not as shy. She's cool though." She gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm sure that you would have a lot of fun with her, she's a fun girl to be around." She polished off the rest of her scotch and looked at Serena and smiled. "How did things go in Hell?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, you know how family affairs are. All bickering and formalities." Serena said to Lisette. She noticed the glass of scotch in her hand. "Drinking already?" She asked with a smile.

She looked over at the man Lisette had introduced her to. "Pleased to meet you." The succubus said to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff