Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
She stood there silent on the bar, moving only to change positions. Fold her arms across her chest, c**k her hip on way or the other while he ranted about her fear. Yes she had been afraid at one time, so afraid she wouldn't look him in the eyes. That fear had started to leave when her fear of death started to leave. Not that she wanted to die but the idea of it no longer left her paralysed. She had seen his arm but didn't expect to be knocked over. As her legs came out from under her she barely had time to put a arm out to break the impact. She waited a moment to take the pain in that was shooting up her back and through her tail bone. Her breath was knocked from her and she had no words for the man standing in front of her. When she regained a little control of both the breathing and the pain she looked up at him. "Yes I break, Yes I can die... No I am not scared that you are here."

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Looking down at her, hearing her breath deeper as she lay across the bar counter, due to his handy work he watched as she positioned herself up right again, and began to give him lip once more. "Too bad." He spoke his hand coming up against her face as he stared at her again his body started to get closer to her while he watched her, he could hear her heart rate as it pounded against her chest. "Your heart never lies to me." he whispered to her before retracting his hand back away from her. "So tell me." He turned his back to her now as he stared looking at the door while she regained herself. "Why aren't you afraid anymore?" He scuffed, his hair was covering his eyes while he stood there his body was limp it seemed, he was just cold and calm, something he usually didn't seem.

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
His voice was cold and calm but hers was becoming different as well. It wasn't calm and quiet the usual innocence lacked from it. "My heart does race, its a natural reaction.. not to fear but the pain that's currently shooting up my back!" Her voice had slowly raised as the sentence progressed. "And why should I be afraid? I've always been your toy... as long as I was afraid you were enjoying yourself. As long I'm bleeding, you're happy. So tell me why be afraid of something that doesn't stop?" She took a long breath in while looking up at him. "I would rather die knowing I wasn't afraid to live everyday."

Eloquent Lunatic

As he stood there she continued on behind him, bringing her tone higher and higher the more she spoke to him. His eyes had closed and the room had stopped freezing, though she'd been too busy to notice since the harsh tone she was belittling him with, after all he'd asked for it and was she dishing it out just as if she had a forked tongue as well. It was soon after she had practically yelled at him that he turned and stared at her, it was soon that a smirk appeared on his face while she continued to lay across the bar counter. Metal's hand just reached out and caressed her face as she had stopped while he began to speak once more. "My how you entertain me." He nodded and then moved taking a seat beside her now, his hair falling into his face before he let out a large and soothing sigh.

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
He just let her get all worked up, just stood there and listened. If she wasn't already angry that in itself you have pissed her off. She watched as he barely reacted sitting down beside her and touching her face. Just as quickly as she blew up she brushed his hand off with one hand and the other came across to slap him. She didn't really think she would make contact but it was worth it to blow off a little steam. "Yes I've always amused you, the poor little human girl that can't defend herself and has to hide behind the big bad vamp." She shifted herself so she could bring her knees up to her chest.

Eloquent Lunatic

His hand came up gripping her's as it had flown across the air towards his face; just holding onto it he brought it down to his leg while he sat there. He could hear her heart as it raced from her anger with him, after all who could blame her, here he was sitting there acting as if nothing had happened, and the poor frozen girl had been knocked down on her a** against the hard a** counter top. Only to be teased and threatened. "Who said you have to hide?" He asked, this time his voice sounded different, not that cold and callous voice she'd heard earlier, this once seemed as if it might have cared. "I don't hide, why should you?" He asked again, not sure if he'd caught her off or not. "Or do you just like hiding behind me?" He chuckled again as he finally let go of her hand.

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The rest of her body shook as he forced her hand down. She tried to pull it away as he spoke, even though she hadn't really thought she could hit him it would have made her a little happier to have accomplished it. "Weather I feel the need to hide or not, like you said no one could break me because you never give them the chance. I know you'd like to say that you would let me do something on my own it'd kill you if I ever actually got hurt. Kind of a lose lose for me, now isn't it...?" She looked up at him her voice still holding a hint of annoyance in it. It softened as she answered his last comment though and rolled her eyes. "Maybe... sometimes..."

Eloquent Lunatic

With her talking to him, all the mushy was starting to ooze out of her, her soft tone and the way she was looking at him; his eyes did the same as hers as they rolled over. "Jeez..." He spoke standing up as he turned on his bare heels, his purple orbs just gazed down about her, glancing her figure over for a moment before speaking back out. "You talk as if I have feelings." He scuffed at such an assumption, though he knew better, and she knew better, it was merely just a matter of time was all. "Besides, if I really wanted to have hurt you I'd of done it, and not by physicality." He huffed once more before turning around looking towards the door once more before glancing back at her. "This place is run down..." Metal's words echoed throughout the room to pretty much signify what he'd said. "Clean it or leave it." Yeah he said it. "I' think I'm going to wander around town see if I can't find something to do..." A brief pause came to his lips before he spoke out once again. "Care to join?"

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ace just sighed as she slid off the bar. "Right... feelings...." She rolled her eyes again as he walked away. "You really think I'll clean this place again? Naa's little..um... things? are supposed to clean it." She stood there for a moment before following him. "Yea... guess there's nothing better to do..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff