Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa stood at the bottom of the stairs looking into the bar, things had gotten quiet again. Seem no matter what she did it stayed quiet. She stood there in along black an gold see threw skirt with an white an black small top which showed her belly jewel. Her hair pulled up with ringlet's around her face an down her back. Her little black hells making a clicking sound as she walked behind the bar.

Naa had to sever drinks this evening so she figured she would serve her self for now. She mixed herself a crown &7 an started wiping off the counter top.
Karaza walked down stairs wearing his white pants and blue shirt on even wearing suspenders, his combat boots and shades on. He never went anywhere without his shades, his tattoo almost not visable under the sleves of his shirt. He sees Naa in the bar and walks over sitting down smiling seeing her have to do his job. "hello darling, how are you today?"

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa looked up an smiled, "hello hun, I'm doing great. How are you doing?" she sat her drink down on the counter an put the cleaning stuff away in the crate an slid it under the counter.

She stood up an looked at him, "so what can I fix you to drink this evening?" she turned around an opened the fridge seeing what they might need for later as far as mixtures for the drinks.

"You know Karaza we are going to need some juices for the drinks an we need to put some more water in the fridge its all that Judas drinks." she turned around looking at him. "Other wise I think we are ready for a party if anyone shows up."
Karaza smiles to her "I'm doing good dear." He sat there and thought a moment "I'll just take a coke for now Naa." He listens to her speaking and takes a napkin writing the stuff down, "Alright dear i'll go down and get the things needed in a bit" He smiles
((Haha! It's like you know me or something lol))
Karaza the Lost
Karaza smiles to her "I'm doing good dear." He sat there and thought a moment "I'll just take a coke for now Naa." He listens to her speaking and takes a napkin writing the stuff down, "Alright dear i'll go down and get the things needed in a bit" He smiles
((Oi. I have a question. How do you feel about your RP fighting skills?))

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa reached in the fridge getting a coke an pouring it into a tall glass an adding the ice. She placed a napkin down an put the coke on top of it in front of him.

"Well most of the stuff is in the large fridge in the kitchen the water is down in the cellar not sure why i have it delivered there , but no since in changing now." she leaned against the back counter sipping her drink.

She looked down into the glass, "so I think I should warn you about Metal." She looked up at him, "he is not the friendly type he cares for only a few an is very protective of what he thinks is his." she paused for a minute. "Just well be careful around him." Naa hated thinking what would happen if Metal did lose his temper.

Dangerous Werewolf

Lucy came walking inside through the main doors dressed rather nice. She wore a long black and red dress that had slits up both sides to show her long legs off. Of course her pale legs were covered with red stockings. Her black heels made a click noise as she walked across the floor over to the bar counter.

She already heard the voices of others but Lucy was on a mission. She walked behind the bar in search of some strawberry milk.
((Ok, dont answer me. Thats cool.))
Karaza sits there listening to Naa speak to him and nods at the stuff about the things needed. He catches the way she talks about metal being protective over things he thinks is his. "I'll be careful Naa don't you worry and I don't want nothing happening to my new home or family." He knew if something happened there probably wouldn't be anything left of the place. He could since the power within Metal but knew that it didnt match his own. His own powers grew every passing moment even with not being in the underworld anylonger, and anyways with a snap of his fingers his legion would be here in a heartbeat, plus unleashing my true form. "Naa? Maybe I should come out and let the others know the truth, and let them decide if they want someone as dangerous as me around."

((i've never rp fought on gaia judas but i have on other sites, i'm not sure how it works on this site))

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
@Judas: ((Are you looking for a fight?))
Preciously Prurient
@Judas: ((Are you looking for a fight?))
((Looking for one? Currently? No. Why do you ask?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff