Where do you belong?

Heaven 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Purgatory 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Hell 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2

User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita makes a slight nod as she says "I can understand that...same can get boring after away". Looking around at drinks she points to a drink that was read and asks "Can I have whatever that is". She thinks it called a bloody mary but wasnt sure. Resting her head in her hands as her elbows rest on the bar.

User Image

Tracycook118
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serena had been out on the sweaty dance floor a bit too long, she decided. It was time to cool off with with a drink. The succubus broke away from the girl she had been dancing with, heading over to Purgatory's bar. She noticed a lot of eyes on her as she walked. Everyone in this bar was hot, and yet she still managed to turn heads. It was a point of pride.

The demoness slammed down another shot at the bar. It was hardly her first of the night, and she was already feeling pretty loose, but why not keep going? She eyed up some angels on the dancefloor, loving that she had finally found a place to drag those goody-goodies down to her level.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Hearing his offer, her eyes lit up brightly as she nodded before thinking about the draw backs. "Won't we get caught though? We don't exactly blend in with them and I haven't exactly mastered being in disguise or anything like that that the guardians do." She said, not wanting to get caught but she really wanted to see what it was like down there. What those demons were like. Her curiosity was getting the best of her.

Tracycook118
User Image

"Exactly." He concurred.

Nix glanced over at the drink that she was pointing at and he nodded his understanding. His uncovered green eye sparkled with mischief, "One bloody marry coming right up." Twisting the bottle of vodka in his hand, he poured it into the glass and then added some tomato juice. After he was finished with the drink, he plopped a cute little umbrella in as well.

"Here ya go, miss." He handed the drink to her and then his eyes landed on an alluring succubus who had been downing shots for most of the night.

He wasn't like most bartenders. He wasn't going to suggest she slow down. If anything he would suggest the opposite. "Enjoying those shots?" He asked with a waggle of his brow in her direction.

Luna_Light1023
User Image

Marius' lips twisted up devilishly. In that moment you would have thought that he himself was a demon. He was such a rebellious little angel.

He had been working at the club for a few months and he knew for a fact that there was another way into the basement. He had been watching the back door, waiting to make his move. His curiosity had gotten him into trouble far too many times before.

"Well." He stretched in his deep voice. "I think you are forgetting one very important detail." He paused. "I work here, and I happen to know that there is another way down into Hell." Marius was stumped on how they would blend in, but he figured they could just peek in and see what it was all about.

What's the worst that would happen? They get banished from Heaven? They get their wings clipped?

Okay, yeah, that could be pretty bad.

darkqueenie

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Jude couldn't help but smile. She could finally see what the underworld was about! She had always been curious about it. She wasn't really good st doing the angel things, flying, protecting and other things angels did. It wasn't that she didn't try but rather just because she wasn't good at it. Demons got to live with humans and for an angel to go down to earth and still technically be an angel, it would be near impossible to pass those tests.

Tracycook118

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!"

W
hat seemed and sounded like a lithe female exclaimed sharply at the bouncer or barrier...Whatever it was that kept this half breed from entering Heaven.

"Psh....Heaven. I mean come on, who'd want to be there? The father up you go, the colder it gets."

H
e convinced himself as he stormed away, unsatisfied obviously. So be it, to Hell it was. The Cambion failed to step onto the left side of the weighing scales, which would raise him up to heaven, the right was the only choice. Like hell he'd sit back and chill in Purgatory. The party was never hard enough in Purgatory. As for Heaven, well curiosity apparently sent the cat to hell. Arriving on the scene, the classy alabaster skinned Cambion strut in like he owned the place. He was half human half demon, so surely most the pure bred demons here wouldn't take him serious. In which case he would make them. This adventurer and aspiring Warlock was a force to be reckoned with. And even if his Kingdom had fallen, he was raised as royalty. Served and catered to, hand and foot.

To be completely honest, HE was ******** fabulous. Stunning, appealing to all creatures, male and female alike. Though despite this natural attraction that was much more than a silly glamour, it would be a quick lesson to learn that this feminine looking man was 100% heterosexual. Oddly enough, this girly man got a lot more attention and action out of the ladies than most manly men. Not just because he was rich either. It was just in his nature. He was dressed in a nice Firebrick button up, an ornate black tunic with white designs embroidered into it worn over the shirt. Black tights covering his legs, which were consistently smooth showing that he as always was 'going commando'. His feet hugged by a fresh pair of black and grey stylish cowboy boots. He even had silver spurs on them. Sharpened for actual use should the opportunity arise. It wasn't likely, but at least he looked good. Standing at 5'6" and approximately 143lbs, the lithe male was so beautiful, he looked like a flat chested woman to some. The cute black and grey hat on his head no helping, just like the rest of his attire.

"Bartender, I'll have a Vodka Martini. 'Shaken, not stirred, never stirred."

H
e explicitly ordered without hesitation in the smooth transition to the bar to ordering. He sat on the nearest vacant stool, getting as comfortable as he possibly could on a stool, which apparently wasn't comforable anywhere....EXCEPT MAYBE IN HEAVEN!!!

"Put it on Lucifer's tab, he owes me."

W
hat? The fallen King was broke....even if he could just make money. Either way, his drink would be paid for.

OOC: Dont mind me for now, might not be on much longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff