Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Luchia could smell the meat cooking as she entered the main bar room, and she was greeted with the sight of many people in the room. She looked on towards the window, the rain dulling her sense of anguish and soothing her a bit. She was sober for once, leaving a sign of just how much mental pain she was experiencing, and the nightmares she had had hadn't helped either. She looked to Anaether as she entered the room more. With Richie behind the bar, she was a little displaced as to where she was going to be. Perhaps she would be more of a patron today, but not before she made the rounds. "Good morning to you all." She said to everyone in the room. Her voice wasn't very loud, so she wouldn't be surprised if she had been overlooked. She approached Anathaer as she saw him, gently touching his shoulder. "If I can get you breakfast or anything, please let me know." From her gait and seeming ease, it didn't seem she minded that she was showing quite a bit of her milky skin in the romper she was wearing. She absent-mindedly adjusted her bowler hat.

Her gaze shifted back to Dakota, and she approached her, and the way she did as she put her arms behind her back and took on a girlish look in her eyes and face, it was probably evident she never interacted with females very much or with people much. It was so much easier when she had been drinking. She had had a husband once and he was the only one she had ever really known. "I hope you haven't been having a rough time with the guests. Has everything been alright for you?" She smiled genuinely for a moment. "I'm sure even if someone was giving you a hard time, it would only be because you're such a pretty girl."

Mood: Anguished
Outfit: [x]
Current Theme: Blue Velvet

Quote:
Anathaer

Quote:
Strawberrii Shortcakeee

Edit: Had to fix this post because I wrote over it, it may not be the same. I'll try to recall as much as possible, haha.

(( Sorry I haven't been around, I'll try to post more from today. ))
Erasmos

Quote:
Name: Anathaer
Race: Winged Elf
Jobs: Open for occupation
Where: At the counter inside
With: Luchia

User Image

Anathaer had waited calmly and patiently. He had a good meal the evening before so he wasn't in any hurry to eat. His stomach just felt a bit empty. After short while he heard footsteps come nearer and he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. Feeling completely safe here in the tavern, he looked aside calmly to suddenly stand eye to eye with a lady in a black dress. He returned her smile with a gentle one of his own and noticed the way she dressed, however he didn't pay to much attention to that, would been rude for one.

"Thank you, Lady...?" He wasn't sure how to address her really. "If it is no trouble, I'd love something to eat. Do they have eggs with bacon here?" he asked her, his voice like a gentle breeze with the elven melodic tune.

His bright green eyes rested on her as she walked off and he smiled. There was no hurry at all. It was just a calm day and he liked it that way. Anathaer looked away out of respect and wondered what he could do today, now he could fill the day all by himself. Up in the sky he was quite high ranked but that didn't release him of the constant commands and demands from the Captain who, despite all, still stood above him. With a gentle sigh, the winged elf turned around on his chair and leaned back against the counter. He could pull in his wings fully, but he didn't feel like the trouble at the moment. He just woke up.

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Luchia turned from Dakota and looked back towards Anathaer with the same smile. "Of course," She said to him as she approached him again. She realized he had called her lady and mentally bonked herself on the head. "My name is Luchia. I'm the owner of this establishment, you may call me Luchia or Ms. Thoreaux, whatever you're comfortable with. Is there any particular way you would like your eggs and bacon cooked, sir, and would you like anything to drink along with that?"

Mood: Distracted from Anguish

Quote:
Anathaer
Erasmos

Quote:
With: Luchia

User Image

The elf looked over at the room and noticed Luchia smiling again and coming back to him. He hadn't seen her yesterday, so had she not offered about food, he wouldn't even have known she worked or belonged here. As she introduced herself to him, Anathaer smiled to her.

"Nice to meet you Lad.. Luchia." he corrected himself. That was not how they were used to talking where he came from, but he had to adjust to here if he wanted to stay on the surface. "My name is Anathaer and I come from the land above in the sky." he spoke with a gentle and respectful tone. "Your tavern is wonderful, the bed was really soft. I have no particular way about eggs and bacon, just make them whichever way you like." he spoke the last with a calm nod. He trusted her.

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Luchia smiled as he corrected herself from calling her lady again, probably. She laughed and looked down briefly, "It's quite alright. It's a pleasure Anathaer." The land above the sky. "I'm glad everything is to your liking. If you ever have any trouble or concerns, please be sure to let me know or another staff member." She motioned towards Dakota. "If I'm not around, this young lady works here as well and she'll be able to help you out. I'll be sure to have your eggs and bacon right out for you!" She said, but first, she slipped behind the bar and filled a pitcher with ice and fresh water. Having premium water filters built into everything helped the taste of the water so it often tasted better than just unfiltered tap water. As she filled a glass, she set it before Anathaer and flashed a smile before she headed to the kitchen.

While she hated cooking, she had done plenty of it as a wife beforehand. It made her sick to think of anything about married life. The wound was still too fresh. As she headed into the kitchen, preparing to shout orders, she noticed her kitchen was empty. "Damn my employees..." She muttered under her breath, realizing she would be the one to have to cook.

The kitchen was professional, with stainless steel appliances you might find in the best restaurants and enough space to feed hundreds of people in the case of an event. She frowned slightly and sighed, removing her hat and moving to wash her hands. She prepared a skillet and three eggs and a few slices of thick cut peppered bacon before washing her hands again and proceeding to scramble and cook the eggs bacon. When she plated it, she made sure there was a small bowl of reheated pinto beans on the side. (It was just a courtesy despite the man had not asked for it.)

Several minutes later she returned and set the food before Anathaer, staring idly at him for a moment. The last thing she wanted to do was bother him while he ate, but... 'What's the land above the sky?" Honestly she had no clue. So many things were new to her here despite she had lived 25 human years. She had not come from this place, and really she had been pretty sheltered her whole life. She would probably be considered an alien, despite her people had been here in very small numbers for thousands of years. "I have wings too." She chimed in suddenly. Maybe she just wanted to tell someone finally. She had rarely shifted to her true form since taking her human one.

Mood: Distracted from Anguish

Quote:
Anathaer
Erasmos

Quote:
With:

User Image

"Thank you very much." he spoke and watched as she went about her business, the last he had expected was to meet the owner of the tavern so fast. He had heard they often stayed away from the work floor. When she came back with water, he thanked her and took a sip. The water tasted amazingly refreshing. "Ah, great clean water." he said with a smile and took another sip.

When she disappeared in the kitchen, Anathaer slowly drank it as he stared ahead of himself. Either he wasn't fully awake or he was remembering where he came from. Sure he would miss a lot of stuff from home, but it wasn't that wonderful really. Shaking it off he waited for Luchia to return, when she placed the breakfast in front of him he smiled to her.

"That looks wonderful, thank you." he said and picked up the fork and knife and cut it then ate a piece of it. "Delicious." he spoke and then looked up as she directed a question to him and wondered how to best word it. "The land above is where more live like me, we generally only live there and it's quite different. We use swords and well don't have those noisy things in the sky that passed me when I came down here. As part of the guardian group though most I hear there are orders." Anathaer chuckled a bit.

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Grey Lunarahye

Strawberii Shortcakeee

Rɪᴄʜɪᴇ Bᴀʀʙᴇʀ

' who needs brakes
when it's all downhill
from here?
'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Richie knew he had better get to work and maybe not flirt with the cute patrons, but that was clearly going to be a difficult task to do especially if this had only happened on his second day. It was a shame, however, he was easily distracted with the promise of sex or even a casual flirty conversation. Not enough to forget what he was supposed to be doing here.

The arm around his waist took him off guard for a moment and he blinked down at it before laughing and pulling away. "Aye, hands off Mr. Huntin'ton. I've got a bar to run, drinks to serve!" He cheered happily and opened the door to the building, ushering Jack in.

It wasn't until seconds after he heard Jack's last sentence his smile wavered for a second. So far he had been doing pretty well at laughing and shrugging off any of the very flirtatious comments, but that one certainly brought some heat to his face. He grinned though and returned the wink, waving the man over to the bar. He spied Dakota there, sending her a big grin as well as he snuck behind the bar. "Well I do enjoy a bit o' everythin'," Richie murmured thoughtfully, looking back over to Jack. Oh man. Curse this sodding job! The things he could do to this man without the work hours! Richie was finding he couldn't keep his eyes away, in awe of his loud charisma and well, his good looks. Wow wow wow. "But I suppose I should be the one askin' you that, eh? What do ya want?" He was clearly becoming obviously coquettish now, even the tone of his voice dripping in flirty tones. And his large, bright smile. He tried to avoid glancing over to the girl at the end of the bar (he couldn't remember her name...it started with a D, he thought. Dakota?), but when he did he sent her an excited grin, as if trying to show off what an amazing catch he had reeled in.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

ʻʻsome sɑy the world will end in fire,
    some sɑy in ice.
    from whɑt Ive tɑsted of desire
    i hold with those who fɑvor fire.
    but if it hɑd to perish twice,
    i think I know enough of hɑte
    to sɑy thɑt for destruction ice
    is ɑlso greɑt
    ɑnd would suffice.ʼʼ

User Image

xx.apparel
xx.thoughts: "time to get to work!"
xx.with: anathaer, jack, luchia, richie
xx.location: at the bar

[[I'VE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY TOO, SORRY GUYS. My post quality will improve soon, too... :c I hope.
                Also underbears, your faceclaim for Richie is the husband of my favorite photographer. A billion bonus points for that. XD]]

Maybe it was the smell of her food lingering in the air, but where there had been no people before, it was suddenly growing just a little crowded. Luchia was coming inside, along with the winged elven man whose name she still had yet to learn. Dakota grinned over her plate of sausage and bacon, nodding a greeting to the owner and the other man. "Ahh, nope! Everyone's been pretty chill. No trouble here~" She grinned in response to the woman's question, flattered by Luchia's comment about her being pretty. "Thank you~ I may look sorta frail, but looks are deceiving." That grin became a smirk- for all of her mother's faults, she had taught Dakota well. And combined with her natural werewolf strength, her rail-thin appearance was definitely deceiving.

Luchia became busy with fixing the elven man's breakfast then, and Dakota fell into a rare silence, trying to hurry and finish her meal so that she wouldn't be unavailable to help out for too much longer. Her ears twitched every so often as she listened in on the conversation, finding Anathaer's explanation about his home fascinating. And when the sound of the door opening from across the room reached her, she turned to look over her shoulder and watch the new bartender wander in with a very pink-clothed man next to him. Kota barely knew Richie- it had only been a couple of days since he'd applied and gotten the job- but she couldn't help but return a grin when he glanced her way, waggling her eyebrows a bit. It was clear to see that he was in full-on flirt mode with the other man. Cute~

She popped the last piece of bacon in her mouth, grabbing her now-empty dish and standing up. "I can play bartender for you guys if you wanna just hang out~" Dakota offered, disappearing into the kitchen for a quick moment to set her plate in the sink. Was Richie even on the clock right now? If he was, oh well. Her offer still stood, either way.

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

Lucky Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
underbears

User Image
User Image User Image User Image

xxx↘╔══════════════════════╗↙
xx ʂεҲ ɪʂ ɳѳт ʈɧε ąɳʂωℯɾ. ʂεҲ ɪʂ ʈɧε ℚυєʂтɪσɲ.
xx "ϒℯʂ" ɪʂ ʈɧε ąɳʂωℯɾ.
xxx↗╚══════════════════════╝↖

█║▌│█│║▌║│█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║│█║▌│║║█║█

xxx|ஐ|ЈąḉK ℋυɳʈɪɳℊтѳɲ|ஐ|

xx█↘ ąℊe ⇨35
xx█↘ ʂҽҳ ⇨male (current gender) & female
xx█↘ ℘rҽƒҽrҽnḉҽ ⇨homosexual
xx█↘ ℘ҽrʂonalitУ ⇨sexaholic ▏coffee-aholic ▏hyper ▏
xx█↘ Current Outfit ⇨Sexy Sexy Sexy
xx█↘ ąɳтɧrѳ ƒѳrm ⇨Caution: Mature Content

■■■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching intently as Richie became flustered over his words, Jack smiled in a sort of mischievous way. He was pleased with his latest play thing. The man was incredibly handsome, his type, and oh that accent. THAT was what got Jack the most. He was a sucker for sexy sultry accents.

"I'll take an Appletini if you don't mind sugar." Jack said, his grin growing to a size that would outshine the Cheshire cat. He was having way too much fun already and he hadn't even gotten into the alcohol. He spotted a few other patrons amongst the bar and watched Richie work. One was a beautiful woman who'd offered to take Richie's spot and let him relax with Jack. He was hoping Richie would take her up on the offer, as he was so so ready to dive right into those pants. Or whatever else Jack could get his hands on.

"So Richie, is this what you want to do? Bartending I mean?" He wasn't making idle chit chat, he meant it. He was curious. Bartenders always fascinated him as they always were so diverse in personality and drive. "I own a bar actually. A burlesque bar called Lucid. ^_^ My bartender Jimmy makes a bloody mary that's to die for. And anything else really....we have some very exotic alcohols and drinks. Though we cater to all walks of life from dragons to vampires to werewolves to llamas. We get the occasional brave human and demon and angel as well." He said with a half laugh. He wasn't joking about the llama thing....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■■■

Current Location: The bar with Richie
Current Mood: Horny
ooc: ^_~ ♥

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Grey Lunarahye

Strawberii Shortcakeee

Rɪᴄʜɪᴇ Bᴀʀʙᴇʀ

' who needs brakes
when it's all downhill
from here?
'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Richie's giant smile spread as he was given an order. An appletini. Oh man, too cute. It was going to be difficult to do, but he really didn't want to mess this up. He honestly probably was not the best bartender, but he was taking this drink very seriously and nibbled thoughtfully on his bottom lip as he gathered ingredients together. Then Dakota offered to take over, and his eyes brightened up happily. "Yes!" He cheered, sliding a drink in front of Jack. His answer almost came too quickly, but instead of becoming embarrassed he only grinned and nodded over to her.

Richie found a seat next to Jack, putting his elbows on the bar and holding his face in a hand as he glanced over to the man, his playful grin growing curiously. Jack's question made him pause a little in thought, and then his brows furrowed slightly. Bartending. Well, he supposed he had never considered it an actual occupation. Though, it was a full time job, and most of the time had very late hours. When he was a kid he never actually had a thing that he wanted to become once he was grown up, and even now he still wasn't really sure. "Uh. Well. I like it. I like talkin' to people. I like makin' drinks." He purred out, still mulling over an actual answer. Richie's eyes widened softly when Jack spoke about owning a bar, wondering what he was doing in this one then. It sounded interesting enough, however, and not to offend Luschia, he actually found himself interested in taking a visit to such a bar. Though, so far he had found a special love for this one. "Yeah?" He grinned excitedly. "And what are you, then?" Richie glanced to the man's wings and let his eyes scan them curiously. And then his gaze went curiously back to Jack, and he sent the man a giant grin.

Lucky Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
underbears

User Image

xx ʂεҲ ɪʂ ɳѳт ʈɧε ąɳʂωℯɾ. ʂεҲ ɪʂ ʈɧε ℚυєʂтɪσɲ.
xx "ϒℯʂ" ɪʂ ʈɧε ąɳʂωℯɾ.

xxx|ஐ|ЈąḉK ℋυɳʈɪɳℊтѳɲ|ஐ|

xx█↘ ąℊe ⇨35
xx█↘ ʂҽҳ ⇨male (current gender) & female
xx█↘ ℘rҽƒҽrҽnḉҽ ⇨homosexual
xx█↘ ℘ҽrʂonalitУ ⇨sexaholic ▏coffee-aholic ▏hyper ▏
xx█↘ Current Outfit ⇨Sexy Sexy Sexy
xx█↘ ąɳтɧrѳ ƒѳrm ⇨Caution: Mature Content

He let his eyes wander all over Richie as he fixed the Appletini. Jack's eyes lit up when Richie responded so enthusiastically with a yes. He was barely able to contain himself at this point. He took a sip of the appletini and breathed a pleased sigh. "This is excellent." he said with a bright smile.

Jack listened in earnest as Richie answered his earlier question about bartending. He could tell Richie's curiosity had been piqued when he mentioned his own bar. "What am I?" Jack repeated with a sort of underlying sexual slowness to his tone. That's just the way he talked, he couldn't help it.

"I'm a bit of a mutt you could say. I'm an angel actually. A real bonafide guardian angel. Of the llama that so often frequents my bar but that's another story altogether." He took out a small picture of an adorable llama and showed it to him. "She has a human form too, she's not always a llama....anyway..." he continued, putting the picture away into thin air. "I'm also a nine-tailed demon fox. And a dragon. XD Like I said...." he blushed a little "a mutt." The halo floating above his head glowed brightly as he spoke. His large wings ruffled and stretched out around both of them.

"Is there some place a little more private we can go talk?" He had a look in his eye that implied a little more than talking was going through his mind. He licked his lips anxiously and wondered if Richie would take the hint and the invitation to head somewhere more secluded.

Current Location: The bar with Richie
Current Mood: Horny
ooc: ^_~ ♥

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

"You mean the jets and planes? I can't imagine flying when there are so many of them. It would make it dangerous and noisy. In my world we didn't have such things and we were free to fly when we needed to. I have yet to fly in this world, but there are a few reasons for that. Well, Anathaer, I hope you enjoy your breakfast. I'll be nearby in the lounge if you need anything else." Luchia turned and walked into the lounge, where she immediately began opening the curtains and pulling up the blinds to let light into the room. Despite all of the cozy furniture, she couldn't really find herself feeling at home. 25 years and still she couldn't think of this world as home. She had only ever come close once. Perhaps she did need to fly, perhaps she needed to shift forms for once in her life and be what she really was.

The thought of shifting to her true form was exhausting. She knew it would wipe her energy out once she shifted back to her human form. There were magics involved, magics that ran throughout her skin and in her blood, things she never used that she could, yet she was so much stuck to the confines of being somewhat human; she wouldn't dare use her abilities, although she had when she was a child and often got in trouble for fighting on the playground. She briefly smiled at the thought as she slid onto a loveseat, her blue-lavender gaze staring out into the rain.

She'd return to the bar and dining area in some time to pick up the dishes Anathaer had left, but for now she was content to rest. The thought of a drink entertained her as she crossed her legs and leaned back on the loveseat, half laying and half sitting up.

Mood: Numb

Quote:
Anathaer
Quote:
With:

User Image

"It wasn't, the..plane? nearly hit me on the way here. And their noise was worse than a hundred dragon roars." he explained. Anathaer finished his delicious breakfast and placed the plate ready for any of the staff to pick it up. He had no clue where it had to go honestly. He sighed a bit as he got up and concentrated on his back for a moment. With a white short flare, his wings disappeared, this would make it easier to move in the smaller spaces while he was inside. It didn't hurt at all and made him look like any other elf.

With a calm smile, he turned around on his seat and wondered what to do next. It was early on the day but with the rain there was little he could think of to do. As he didn't know his way around here yet. He noticed Luchia had moved to what seemed to be relax space of the tavern. The elf got up and walked to the soft couches. "Luchia, is there anything particular that one can do around here when it is raining outside? I planned to look around some in the area, but that won't work now." he spoke gently. Not that he minded to stay inside. He could maybe meet more people that way too.

((Replying as often as my RL let's me smile ))

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Grey Lunarahye

underbears

User Image

xx ɪ Ðøɳт ƒąɪL, ɪ ʂuḉḉεεÐ ąʈ ƒɪɳɖɪɳℊ
xx øuʈ ωɧąʈ Ðøεʂɳʈ ωøℜK.

xxx|ஐ|ąℜKɑÐɪɑ ʂℍɑɖøωℋąℜτ|ஐ|

xx█↘ ąℊe ⇨28
xx█↘ ʂҽҳ ⇨male
xx█↘ ℘rҽƒҽrҽnḉҽ ⇨bi
xx█↘ ℘ҽrʂonalitУ ⇨mischievous ▏charismatic ▏loving ▏
xx█↘ Current Outfit ⇨Tall, Dark, and Gothic
xx█↘ Anthro Form ⇨Caution: Mature Content

Looking for somewhere cool and relaxing to get some food and perhaps a few drink Arkadia enters the Dizzy Bee. Observing the surrounding of the place he notes the elegant decor with natural tones....a very warm place. Making his way to the bar Arkay notices a familiar face. No one could mistake him for someone else, that hair, wings, posture....it was Jack. So Arkay decides to sit next to him. Arkay felt a bit curious today so his wolf ears and tail were out.

"Heya, Jack. What brings ya here?" Arkay said with his usual grin.

Already forgotten what he was originally here for he was more curious as why Jack was here. His ears went straight up then back as he noticed another person Jack was talking to. His ears and tail didn't lie.

"Oh and who is your friend?"

There was a slight twinge to the way he said his last statement. Arkay is used to Jacks flirtatious attitude but it still didn't settle him quite well when he saw Jack flirting with other people.

Current Location: At the Bar
Current Mood: Curious
ooc: Hello. Hope you don't mind if I drop in. smile

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

ʻʻsome sɑy the world will end in fire,
    some sɑy in ice.
    from whɑt Ive tɑsted of desire
    i hold with those who fɑvor fire.
    but if it hɑd to perish twice,
    i think I know enough of hɑte
    to sɑy thɑt for destruction ice
    is ɑlso greɑt
    ɑnd would suffice.ʼʼ

User Image

xx.apparel
xx.thoughts: "another wolf~?"
xx.with: anathaer, arkadia, jack, luchia, richie
xx.location: at the bar

[[No, not at all~ Welcome to the RP! :3]]

Richie seemed eager enough to take her up on her offer, but by the time she emerged from the kitchen after setting her dirty dishes in the sink, he had already made his new date an Appletini. It was drinks like that that made Dakota want to rethink her personal boycott of alcohol. The drink was definitely appealing to the eyes, almost as green as her own emerald hues. But pretty or not, she'd seen too much damage come from drinking. No, she would only ever admire it from afar.

The hostess watched happily as the flirting between Richie and Jack continued, with the latter asking the bartender if he wanted to take their little 'party' upstairs. Geez, what a lucky jerk. Two days in, and Richie was already getting offers. Not that she was desperate or anything, but hey, she'd been here almost two weeks and nothing! Hardly any attention at all!

Dakota didn't dwell on that for too long, though. She glanced towards the door when it opened, her fuzzy wolf ears perking up. The man that had just come inside was a wolf, too. Cool! It wasn't often that she came across other wolves. Other than her mom and her two cousins, really- her mom didn't trust hardly any of their kind, and she'd always been kept away from them. But that didn't mean she wanted to avoid them! Kota was instantly all smiles, watching him sit next to the pink-haired man. It seemed that he knew the guy- a small world, she supposed. She waited until he was done speaking to Jack before interrupting, lifting a hand in greeting. "Hello, welcome to the Dizzy Bee~ Is there anything you'd like?"

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces