Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

On the outskirts of Centre City, where the city turns to green and is uninhabited for miles, there is a bar and inn, which is a special gem hidden among the green where people and creatures of all sorts gather for a drink, grab a bite to eat or rest their weary heads. Nothing but forest lies on the outskirts of this major city where the economy is bustling and alive.

The Dizzy Bee is a newly built structure that has advertisements all within the city by television, radio and billboards, advertising a warm bed, good food and excellent drink. The décor is elegant but the nature is casual. Standing at three stories, the inn and bar hosts a variety of rooms, features a pool, a lounge and dining area near the bar, a small gym for occupants and a garden at the back with a stone path leading through it.

The Dizzy Bee features drink and food specials during the weekday and offers rooms at fair prices for weary guests in their travels, and rewards regulars with a free meal for every ten times they stay or dine in. Breakfast is always complimentary.

Welcome to the inn and we hope you enjoy your stay!

x

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
    User Image

1. Gaia's ToS must be followed.
                2. No godmodding. Fighting must be taken outside of the building, away from the garden. You break it, you buy it and if you can’t pay for it, slavery just so happens to be legal in Centre City…
                3. Killing is only allowed by permission of the character’s typist. Fighting is to be turn based and no autohits are allowed.
                4. Erasmos and Strawberrii Shortcakeee are in charge, so a warning or other notice may be given by either of us. For questions, comments and job applications, you may PM either of us!
                5. This is a semi-literate thread so that hopefully the thread will keep alive and moving. A paragraph is preferred and more than one is fine.
                6. Please indicate out of character comments separately if you have something to say. No chat speak is to be used. Proper grammar and spelling are encouraged but typos are not condemned. In fact, Era’s grammar is be needing some work once about a day.
                7. If you must leave suddenly, make a post, I don’t care how short it is! Just exit. If you absolutely cannot, please indicate that you have to leave OOC at the least so that the roleplay may continue. We all have lives and it’s fine to leave. If you stop responding, you will have exited.
                8. The day will change every three days. That will keep the thread moving, while still giving everyone a chance to develop characters and build relationships.
                9. NPCs [such as waiters] are available if no one can help you to keep things moving. It’s okay to interact with people who are paired off or talking to one another. Relationships form and no one should have to be left out. Roleplaying involves interaction.
                10. Try to keep most of the OOC in the
                OOC thread. One or two in the actual thread is fine, but it should be kept to a minimum.
                11. Please have fun! Drama and romance are encouraged. Rules are subject to change and additional rules may be added as necessary.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
    User Image

The Bar and Lounge
                  At the bar are stools, and not too far away are tables and booths. Not far from the bar are couches, chairs and loveseats for anyone to use.
                  Lounge images: 1

Dining
                  Through the doors of the bar you will find a spacious and elegant dining area where you may order and enjoy dinner.

Rooms
                  There are different types of rooms to choose from, including economy, suites and large penthouse style rooms with a great view. Simply ask for a key from someone who works at The Dizzy Bee and they will help you!

Gym
                  A small, compact gym is available for guests to use any time of the day. It has enough equipment to target every muscle group.

Pool
                  A large pool is available for use. Users enter at their own risk, no lifeguard is on duty!
                  Pool and spa images: 1 ; 2

Gardens
                  The gardens take up most of the estate and border the edge of the forest. There are trimmed bushes in various shapes, fountains and flowers all along the large path.
                  Garden images: 1 ; 2 ; 3

x

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
    User Image

There are five different rooms types at the Dizzy Bee, ranging in size and opulence. If you would like a room, just ask the owner or one of the hosts/hostesses and they can set you up. Rooms are unlimited.

Style one.
                Style two.
                Style three.
                Style four.
                Style five.

1.] Dakota Xenakis-Hart - room style two.
                2.]
                3.]
                4.]
                5.]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
    User Image

This mini profile isn't required unless you're applying for a job. PM this application to Erasmos and Strawberrii Shortcakeee or Erasmos and wait for acceptance. Depending on your entrance post and PM, you may have an in-character interview or you may begin working!

[imgleft]100x100 icon here[/imgleft]
                Username:
                Name:
                Job:

If you choose, you can fill out the longer, more detailed profile in addition to the one that goes on the front page.

[imgleft]---[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][color=white]XXXXXXXX[/color][size=13][color=gray]full name here[/color][/size]
                [color=COLOR3][size=20]☩[/size][color=white]XX[/color] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2][size=16][b]T H E[color=white]x[/color] B A S I C S[/b][/size][/color]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]nicknames[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]anything your character goes by.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]age[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]self-explanatory.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]birthday[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]month and day, year optional.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]gender[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]yup.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]sexuality[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]straight, gay, bi?[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]species[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]what is your character? human? something else?[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]job[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]what are they applying for?[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][i]room[/i][/color][/size] --- [size=11][color=COLOR1]optional. delete if n/a.[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR3][size=20]☩[/size][color=white]XX[/color] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2][size=16][b]P E R S O N A B L E[/b][/size][/color]

[list][list][size=11][color=gray]put a bit of personality here, in whatever form you'd like- paragraph or bulleted.[/color][/size][/list][/list]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2][size=16][b]A L L[color=white]x[/color] A B O U T[color=white]x[/color] M E[/b][/size][/color]

[list][list][size=11][color=gray]bit of biography can go here. :3[/color][/size][/list][/list]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2][size=16][b]L I T T L E[color=white]x[/color] E X T R A S[/b][/size][/color]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR1]❤[/color] --- [color=gray]like one - add as many as you need.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR1]❤[/color] --- [color=gray]like two.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR1]❤[/color] --- [color=gray]like three.[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR2]✖ [/color] --- [color=gray]dislike one - add as many as you need.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR2]✖ [/color] --- [color=gray]dislike two.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR2]✖ [/color] --- [color=gray]dislike three.[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]☢ [/color] --- [color=gray]fear one - add as many as you need.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]☢ [/color] --- [color=gray]fear two.[/color][/size]
                [color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]☢ [/color] --- [color=gray]fear three.[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3][size=12]”[/size][/color] [color=gray]quote-y quote. optional-ish.[/color] [color=COLOR3][size=12]”[/size][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=COLOR1]"[url=link here]song title[/url]", artist[/color][/size]
                [size=10][color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]"[url=link here]song title[/url]", artist[/color][/size]
                [size=10][color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]"[url=link here]song title[/url]", artist[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3][size=11]⌠extraneous information⌡[/size][/color] --- [size=10][color=COLOR1]anything else?[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color]this is me . . . [size=11][color=COLOR1]username here[/color][/size]
                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profiles can be found here!

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
    User Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100