Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Um...um...hi...Um...hello...Key..." He avoided eye contact, as he usually did and made his way over to the bar. He was never sure how to feel about her. She was nice to him but still..

That was at least until he spotted the newest lady he had never seen before. "Um..I..I don't think I've seen you...um...I'm Nicholas Servarius-Faustus..."

He was going to do better this time. No running away crying, no no crying at all!

The young man glanced back to Bobbie and smiled. "Hi Bobbie"
Bobbie was quiet for a moment when Key asked her question. "Well, it can't be helped." She knew Key had a rather positive view of the demon and wasn't one to needlessly speak badly of others...when in reason.

"I"m Bobbie by the way. The bartender. Just let me know if you need anything. Okay?" the lady gave her a smiled and looked over to Nick. It looked like he was doing okay.

"I"m glad Halo is doing...alright..."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Making his way down the steps Blaise let out a sigh, he was still worried as hell about Lethe and her condition but at least she was breathing. That was the sign that Bobbie said to look for of her being alive still wasn't it? Biting the tip of his thumb the boy walked into the bar area. Noticing that they had a pretty full house Blaise waved at everyone and made his way to Michael's table and took a seat.

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Joan smiled at CopperKey. "Yes...starting over is good." The words sounded refreshing. For months Joan had been alone...and the loss of human contact had mad her a tad skittish. But with each new face she was feeling more like herself.

At the greeting from the young man, she waved shyly. His nervousness momentarily made her feel shy, and a little too loud, as well as too quick, she returned an eager greeting, "Hi! I'm Joan! ...I-I don't have a last name." She finished it awkwardly and then lowered her head blushing at her awkward greeting.. 'Nice Joan...Very Smooth!' she thought.

Joan shook off her slight embarrassment to grin at Bobbie, "Nice to meet ya then Miss Bobbie!"

She noticed Blaise enter the room, and gave him an enthusiastic wave, smiling brightly.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
After a moment or so Richard reappeared before the tavern. The grin he had worn earlier only gotten bigger as the dog eared, gills on the neck, monkey tail and feet elf made his way inside. "Hiiiiiii~" He greeted all before hopping over to the clinic once more. Oddly enough Halo had just started to awaken. "Uhhhh...." The boy groaned, having made a motion to use his right hand before he noticed the missing part. "MY HAND!" He shouted as Richard giggled beside him. "Huh? Hiiiii~ COUNT SOME SHEEP!" Before he could even ask a question of finish a sentence he was being placed into a sleeper hold. "Shhhh shhhh~ it's okay~ Dr.Richard has you~ Just sleep little Halo sleep~" He giggled until he felt Halo's body go limp. Oh this was so much fun when a job called for it! Lugging the now once more unconscious Halo out of the clinic the elf flopped him over his shoulder. "Yoooo Bobbie~ Can I have some water? Also bro here may need a little somethin somethin when we get back~" He called out the bartender after giving the others a playful wave. His tail along with one foot jumping in on the greeting so he could have waved to everyone. This place sure was fun, though then the star decided to get in his face once more. "RICHARD WHAT IN THE BLAZES ARE YOU DOING?!!? Myaaaaan~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Watching Nicholas greet Joan, Key stifled a chuckle at his approach. The faun's own reply to him was equally endearing. And then something in the back of her mind clicked. Nicholas' last name... It sounded vaguely familiar. Her head tilted as she tried to reason why when she spotted Blaise wandering down to the main floor. Her hand went up to wave to him, glad to see it was still him in control of his body. At least...it felt like it was.

But Copperkey couldn't help, but find Bobbie's reaction about Halo off... She'd always spied them together, so very delighted with one another. Then again, everything since Halloween had been awry about the tavern. The lass allowed Nicholas and Joan some space, feeling they'd hit it off rather well, and moved back to her plants.

Only to see Richard...waving around Halo...dragging him from the clinic. Copperkey closed her eye rather tightly at that point, trying not to take in the scene.

"I think I'm done with trying to figure out how things work around here...Yep."
"Its okay...not everyone has to have one...Mother doesn't have one..nor does Lilli." he himself blushed as he felt he was doing this all wrong. "You can call me Nicholas...or Nick...most call me nick..."

The sudden entrance of The...um..wherever he was and halo surprised the boy so much his white bat like wings popped out of his back. There were slits in the back of his best and shirt since this actually happened often.

"What...what happened?"

He asked this to no one in particular. Just really confused, but then he spotted his dear friend. "Blaise! Where have you been? Why haven't you been home?" Nick rushed over to him and practically glomped the lava being. He was so happy to see him again.
The mature woman at the bar's eye twitched due to Richard's manhandling. Again. "He just likes being irritating..." she sighed.

Bobbie just tried tell herself that Halo is alright and Richard wouldn't kill him. Right?

"Like wise Joan, just me know if you need anything." Th dark skinned lady tried to distract herself from the whole thing with the chimera and her boy.

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
"Oh Nick well-" Joan cut herself off as the man entered with another person slung on his shoulder. Her ears perked up, and she stared alarmed at the scene. She only looked away to watch wings pop out of the young man's back. Joan jumped startled, her hooves scraping against the wood, and making her almost lose her footing. She caught herself, and then decided to sit down. She wasn't quite sure...if the man carrying the...'Is that other guy injured?'

Joan frowned, but sat herself at a table. This place was a tad confusing...Looking over at Bobbie Joan raised her hand. "Um...on the other hand Miss Bobbie, may I please have some milk? I can come to you if I need to..." She wasn't quite sure what was the proper etiquette in the tavern.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Letting out a sigh Blaise slouched down in his chair not really paying attention to his surroundings. His own thoughts tormenting his mind giving him all the worst case scenarios. "Please don't die Lethe. I need you." he mumbled quietly to himself as he rubbed his eyes.

It was then when Nick glomped the boy and almost caused him to fall out of his seat. "Hey Nick." Hearing his question Blaise gave his friend a hug. "Sorry I haven't been home.....I've been here.....looking after Lethe." he said in a depressed tone as he gave him a squeeze.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Richard giggled as he made Halo wave to everyone. Though when he noticed that he was trying to do that with the arm that was missing the laughed more. "Oops...wrong one~" Quickly he changed it the other before dragging him to the entrance. "Also any requests? Octopus? Troll, elf, maybe even dog ones? I mean I can get anything. So any requests?" The elf glanced back at everyone as held Halo up by his collar. But after a moment he shrugged before exiting the building with the still out of boy in tow. A bright flash shinning into the building. An ignored Shine left without even an answer. The thing just brushed him off! "Why I never! Who does he think he..." Shine's tone died down as yet another flash appeared outside. Richard skipping back into the building with another smile. "Now how to pass the time~" He chimed before he skipped over to the others. Humming softly to himself as Shine followed after him. "Richard! What did you do to him!" The star demanded before being caught by Richard's tail. "Chiiiiilllll little light dude~ You're bro is just getting a rub down is all. I'll check on him in a minute. Just need to get those drinks is all~" if Shine had a face it's be twitching with how wrong that sentence sounded. The look on the elf's face only making the thoughts worse
♎﹃﹄♋
Nick nuzzled his friend affectionately for a moment. "She's...she's your lover right...I um...heard about her...from Mother..." The young man hugged his friend as well, his wings drooping a little at the thought of Blaise being so sad. "Don't be sad..."

He wished he could make his buddy feel better but wasn't doing all that well. "Um..."
Bobbie heard the order and waved to the girl. "Don't worry I can bring it to you."

A moment later she was over by the girls' table with a glass of milk. "I hope its to your liking." The lady nodded before looking over to Richard. "What did you do to my boy now. You really are starting to decline in my opinion of you."

She was really starting to have a disliking for the chimera, which is was she decided to refer to him as for the rest of his life.

"Wait...where did Key go?"

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Joan sunk down in her seat as the man waving around the injured man. Should she say something? Waving around an unconscious man...that couldn't be normal. She focused on looking at her hands, and wondering if she should say something. Maybe this was normal?

The milk was set down in front of her, and she smiled weakly at Bobbie. "Thank you miss Bobbie, I never met a glass of milk I didn't like..." She took the cool milk, and drank most of it in one go. The cool beverage helped her relax a little.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Yeah, she is. I think something's wrong with her." he said with a sigh as he fell deeper into a depression. Though he paused for a moment. "Wait....how does your mother know about Lethe?" he asked just before he gave it more thought. "Oh Master or one of the others probably told her... never mind." he said with a sigh not letting Nick go, the boy needed to hug somebody that would hug back and damn it he was going to no matter what anybody said.

Hearing Nick's attempt to speak Blaise loosened up on his hug and pulled back in order to look at him. "What is it Nick?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff