Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ze cocked his head to the side as Kayte hopped from his lap. "Hey you, look here, No! Jus' shut up." He looked apologetically at Kayte. "Not, talkin' ta ya... sorry." He Took a long drink from his flask and sighed. "Troublesome, troubleome time. How was your cat nap?"

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She looked up from her book. "Good I guess. Who are you talking to?" She put the book down and started to play with her hair again.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness flew in and transformed into his human self.

"Oh hi. Sorry bout yesterday. Important buisness I had to go to, but how are yall."

Darkness looked around the room as it was still just as clean as the day before.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

"Erm... Me. Wait, wait, I mean. No one. Ya? Yes her hair's white ya color blind b*****d. Er that was to no one as well." He shook his head.

He watched Kayte play with her hair for a few moments. When Darkness came in he nodded. "Yes the bat-man's here. No not the real Bat Man. Shut up Ric. Er. I mean the air...." He shook his head again. "Erm Darkness, can you get me something strong? Like real strong. Something that will make my eyes water and my head feel like an elephant tap danced on it." He blinked a few times and his lips twitched as if he was trying to say something the it stopped. "Please?"

A voice off to the side of Ze said. "Make it a double."It sounded just like him. Ze's eyes widened. Then he coughed. "I mean erm... please make it a double?"

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness looked at Ze funny.
"Alright. Just a second."
Darkness went into the backroom looking for the one drink he had seen before.
He yelled from the back room "Been having troubles with something lately?"
He walked out with two shot classes filled with an unpronounced liquid that seemed to be smoking at the top of the glass.
"Oh and drink at your own risk."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte looked at him funny before she picked her book back up and began reading, twirling her hair around her finger over and over again.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness turned and looked at Kayte.
"Hey what you reading. Thats all I want to know. Then if you want I will leave you alone so you can read."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She set the book down again and sighed so softly it was almost silent. But she was sure both of them had heard it. "Its a romance novel." She said. "One of my favorites." She picked the book back up and began reading again.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noticing that she had put the book back up to her face she must had really wanted to read it again, so Darkness decided not to bother her anymore.

Darkness walked behind the bar and began wiping the counters and bar off.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ze had a nervous grin spread across his face. "Thank ya, thank ya."

"What, oh me. Yeah , I'm fine fine, nothin' ta worry about. Mmmm, those, look good. Oh yeah they do. Idiot." He coughed again. Then he took a shot glass in each hand, tipping first one then the other down his throat. He sat there for a few moments, staring blank eyed at the wall. "Erm... Hmmm, la la la la la. Ok." He tapped his head a few times, glared at his flask accusingly and then smiled. "That hit the spot. Another if ya please."

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He looked shiftily about and grinned ackwardly at Kayte. "Romance. Good novels." After that he stood up walked over to the stage and sat down, cradling his guitar in his lap like a baby. His flask was left on the table, and he was having a no holds glaring contest with it.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness went and poured another drink.

He walked out but before giving to him he asked. "You sure you need another? You seem to be acting weird after those two alone."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She finished the book after a while and stood. She then stood and headed outside with out a word and flew up to the roof. She then sat with her bare feet dangling over the side. She conjured a glass of a red wine and blood mixture and began sipping it quietly as she looked up at the night sky.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Not worrying about Ze anymore he gave him the drink and walked outside.
He saw Kayte's feet hanging off the building. He said up.
"Hey Kayte. You ok?"
He listened closely for any jolt or imperfection in her voice.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She pulled her feet up and said quietly. "I'm fine." She finished off the drink and tapped the rim of the glass, refilling it as she gulped that one down as well. After refilling it a third time, she set the half full glass down as she thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff