Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She sighed softly and nodding, figuring it to be true. When he lay her down, she sighed again and turned herself to face the back of the couch, not wishing to watch what was inevitably about to happen.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I would not mind killing you on spot, but if I had to guess it isn't going to be that easy. I will listen to Wraith. Whatever he says will be what happens." He said watching the demon closely waitting for Wraith as if he were general over this trio army.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
"Why did it become uninhabitable?" He questioned, "What did you do?"

His goal in questioning was purely to determine Lazarus' true nature, and if he really would be a threat to the other inhabitants. Were it to be so, he would drag Lazarus to Hell in a moment's notice.

If the demon and his host were merely passing through, he could at least bar him from the walls of the establishment.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Keep up the attitude and you might just find out."
He said with a smerk on his face. His blade then began to start glowing a light blue, but still very faint

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She held in a groan as another wave washed over her. She curled up into a ball before turning her head slightly to see what was going on

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness became very angry. He began thinking of what happened the demon first showed up. He was tired of this talk and was ready to fight. "Lonan. If anyone gets to fight him let it be me." He said ready to jump. "I think I can take him." He said directed to Wraith without turning his head.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She sighed again before sitting up slowly. She curled her legs under her and readjusted her blanket to cover herself as she was still only in a t-shirt. "Guys, why are we fighting?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
He looked disapprovingly at Lonan "My my, cocky aren't you. Men like you die of their own stupidity much less by those like myself." he shrugged. "But you obviously feel you are worth something, Young one."

"And to answer your question, she couldn't stay there no longer for the same reason of this hostility. I have no interest in mindlessly causing destruction, I am not a demon of Wrath." As he spoke he ran his fingers through Angel's hair, with his words and expression one could never tell if he were lying, he was a demon of hell and lies are first nature.

"Besides, this little one is bound to me. What would happen...Hmmm..." He let her stand on her own. "What would happen indeed?" he smirked. "What shall I do?"

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Fine I call next shot though and I'll make sure Kayte stays safe wile you fight,...if it comes to that."
He said moving slowly closer to Kayte, but never taking his glare off the deamon.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
((Face. I'm sorry that I can't keep going. Getting too sleepy. This is awesome though. Dark you can take over talking or what have you! Goodnight everyone!))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He heard Kayte and his gritted teeth seemed to let up. Then Lazerus began to talk again in his smug way. Playing with the defenseless body of Angel. He couldn't take it anymore. He was waitting for Wraith to say what to do, but it was getting hard to wait. Darkness decided to keep waitting as best he could. Nomatter how bad it felt.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness decided to question Lazerus. "Why do you need that womans body?"

((Goodnight Wraith. Make sure to get on tomorow and see what happened, because at this point I doubt anyone knows.))

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Sorry if I don't trust you, never known a deamon to tell the truth and trust me, I've killed my fair share of your kind."
He said now standing in between the deamon and Kayte.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She sighed a little again. She made a peice of toast appear and munched slowly, hoping it would stay in her stomach as she tried to ignore what was going on.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
He looked at them, He seemed confident but also observant. "Angel Darling, these boys want to play." he said glancing at her. Angel also had a more expressive sinister smile. "Now why are we so angry? For shame." she said almost teasingly.

She heard Dark's question. "Because I'm special." she giggled and wrapped her arms around Lazerus' arm. "No need to fight, don't pick on my master..."

The demon chuckled. "Now Angel don't be hard on them." he looked at them wondering what their response would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff