Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte looked up at him before plopping back down with a groan. "Oh." was all she said before groaning again as she curled up in a ball.

((heading home give me 15-20 minutes))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Demon will do. I'm not to keen on giving out my name." He smiled and fully materialized. The dark blue roped figure looked down at Angel who was still in the chair, seemingly ignoring him. "Look at you Love..." he crossed his arms over the front of her, looking like an embrace as he stood behind her. She looked up at him with the clouded eyes, blank expression.

"Pardon her behavior." he said calmly as if he were talking about a dog.

(( Talk to you soon Kayte XD That is some dedication! ))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((K. I will be here.))

"Yea. But that is what you wanted. Wasn't it? That is what you said you would like." Darkness said rambling on nervously. "I need something to drink." He said then quickly got a milk. "Would everybody; no I mean would anybody. Crap. Does anybody want anything to drink? Yea. That's what I mean." He said after swallowing his milk down nervously.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Wraith said nothing as he stared at the demon, as it spoke. Demons did not rub him the right way, and it became clear that Angel seemingly was possessed by this one in particular, judging by the expression, or lack thereof on her face.

He remained silent still, wondering what it could possibly want.

He sensed that Darkness was incredibly nervous, and had to wonder if Kayte had been aware of her arrival at her present condition at all.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The demon looked in Wraith's direction and smiled. "Ah...I don't think I had the actual pleasure of making your acquaintance sir." He let go of the girl and gave a formal bow. "I am usually called Demon, so if you would like you may call me that as well if you feel a need to call me something. You've met my Angel."

Angel seemed more lifeless than before, like an over-sized doll sitting at the table not moving since the Demon's touch.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dark looked at the demon. Then to the now lifeless Angel. Then back to the demon. "So what happened to Angel? Why isn't she talking now?" He said walking back over to Kayte, and sitting beside her rubbing her back.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
"Lazarus," Wraith stated the name with an unusually commanding tone, that the inhabitants had never heard, his eyes fixed upon the creature, as though he were an unwelcome guest.

In his years, he had done much research in the arcane and occult, and this Demon, he recognized as Lazarus. If Kayte were to be with child, perhaps it would be better for Angel to take her charge else where.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dark was startled by Wraith's sudden outburst. "What? Lazerus? What are you talking about? And why does that name sound fermiliar?"

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Need a hand wraith."
Said Lonan as he entered the tavern, sensing the deamon from a mile away.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The demon fixed his glaring eyes on Wraith. "How...! Hmph...I see. You are something interesting..." he gave a dark evil smirk, calming down. "She does have a way of finding usual people." As he spoke Angel rose, not of her will, as if she were simply being lifted.

Angel replied in the same soft voice from before. "Silly me, silly me" she said more to herself than than anyone else. She had that smile, "Sorry sorry." she said bowing, like a puppet.

Lazarus looked entertained with his manipulation of her.

(( lol boss battle! XD ))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[K so it took a little longer lol, computer refused to boot up. And yesh Im a dedicated Gaia addict lol. whee ]]

Kayte looked up at the sound of the Demon and groaned softly again. She then looked to Dark and smiled weakly at him. "I feel awful." She said as she super slowly readjusted so her head was laying in his lap. She then looked around again as she sighed softy. She looked back up at him, "Yes that's what I wanted but I didn't know I'd feel terrible. And it's so soon." She said with a small sigh. "But we don't know that's what it is. Do we?"

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dark looked at Kayte. "Well I keep hearring some kind of noice and it is eather small or far off. I hear it louder when I get near you and Wraith things he can feel another spirit. We may both be wrong, but I am not sure."

Dark was enraged when he saw Lazerus playing with Angel like a toy. He suddenly felt hot and went blind as his body had changed as before. He body turned orange and red as sudden spikes came out of his body. He laid Kayte on the couch making sure she was ok first. His wings and ears now matching the rest of his body.

[[editted]]

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
"You will explain to me, what you are doing here," His eyes never left the Demon's and his tone constant, even as others entered, and as Lazarus displayed his power over Angel.

"As long as we have his name, he has a lesser advantage over us, so we should be fine for now," he said to Lonan, still not breaking his stare.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Then maybe I should kill it now."
He said glareing at it with his sword in his hand.
"Never liked he kind, always think there better than everyone else."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
He took Angel and held her from behind, tilting her head to the side. "I simply followed my bet. Her last place of residence became...inhabitable so she had to find a new home. Like I said she attracts unique people." he then noticed Dark's transformation and then the appearance of the stranger. "Or perhaps..she is attracted to those that are unique." He chuckled and took her hand.

"And what are you planning on doing with me?" he said looking at the trio.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff