Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
She looked at some of her long white hair she was playing with. "I rather not say, shouldn't of said that much. Forget it, if I have to I will leave." she rested her elbows on the table and cradled her chin on her hands. "I never get to see newborns anyway." She look over and saw Wraith and gave him a smile.

((LOL! Wraith just said Dark was Batman! He is the night! ))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness noticed Kayte awake. "Hey hunny. You feeling better?" He asked expecting her to say no.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Lol I know teehee. expect many typos lol. me fingers are greasy we just ate chickie nuggets and fries))

She smiled faintly. "A little." she said as she adjusted slightly on the couch. "Where'd you go?"

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Wraith looked over to the young lady smiling at him, and gave her a nod in return, though he found her rather strange.

To those with the second sight, as he did she seemed to have an odd air about her as well, as though he could feel something looking at him as she smiled.

He took another drink of his remaining juice.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Me and Wraith had a buisness talk about the tavern outside of town to see if he was going to change anything or keep it the same." He said. "Why did we hold that outside the tavern Wraith?" He said looking at Wraith.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She nodded a little. She then slowly sat up about halfway so that she was laying slightly diagonal in the couch.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel looked at all of them and just kept her simple mysterious smile. Her eyes were clouded, she felt drowzy but awake. She tilted her head to the side and listened. The air around her was indeed strange, kind like a white mist. "Hmm.."

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Hey hunny. Are you sure what you have is just a bug?" He said hoping she may be able to give an answer to there question.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
He looked over the top of his can at Darkness in response to his question, "As much as I love my tavern, I can't stay cooped within its walls all of the time."

He sipped again, finding amusement in the questioning of his ways.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He heard Angel from behind him. "Whatcha thinking about Angel?" He said as he turned around yet not completely incase Kayte suddenly needed him.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
She looked at Dark. "Just about what I may have to do If I have to find another place to live..." she gave a soft sigh. "Well I guess we will have to see..."

She didn't seem to notice a familiar hazy figure looming behind her. His eyes were the only clear thing about him, he was also staring at the group.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She shrugged a little. "I don't know. What else would it be?" She said with a slightly confused look on her face. She looked at all three of them with that look before a wave of nausea washed over her and she layed back down, face down on the arm rest and let out a soft groan.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I still don't understand why you can't stay if it is." He said without giving Kayte a hint of what they had been talking about.
He then heard the demon from before behind Angel. He said "Well hi again Demon. I would call you by your name, but I didn't catch it." While he said that he thought Damn. This is not the time for him to be here. Damn it.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Wraith looked over to Kayte as she seemed a bit green and had to lie back down. "You could be with child," he seemed to be thinking about it as he spoke, "It's seemingly a plausible cause for your current condition, Kayte."

He turned his eyes back to Angel and the shape still staring at him. Could it be, a demon? His interest was piqued.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dark turned back to Kayte. "Yea. I am starting to think you may be pregnant." He said not exactly sure how Kayte was going to react.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff