Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness fiannly evaded his sickness and quickly looked for Kayte. He needed to take a shower first though. As soon as he was out he flew downstairs in search of her.
He found her laying on the couch. He smiled as he walked over to her and sat beside her wrapping his arms around. "I am sorry I haven't been here for you. I am here now though so you can be happy again."
While she slept he held her in his arms and waitted smiling for anything to happen.

((I have internet again. Yay. It has felt like awile. I have had my friend get on for me so if it ever said I was on that was why. She was also the one that I had come in here and say my internet was down in the first place. But I am back. Lets party xd ))

Dapper Dabbler

(( Come along and follow me,
the Lullaby of Broadway.))
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness hears someone coming. It was Shay. He was happy to hear and soon see her.

Dapper Dabbler

(( Gimmie a sec....gotta finish up this homework. then, i'll return))
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((K. I should do mine. Oh well. I will do it tomorow.))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She woke momentarily in Darkness's arms and her smile returned as she snuggled against him on the couch and fell asleep again

[[Damn, I knew that as soon as I went to my frineds house you would come back lol. Oh well, I'll be on tomorrow]]

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Haha. It is fine, and I also should be on tonight. I am so glad to be back.))

Darknes woke up to find Kayte had moved slightly but was still in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead. Moving very carefully as to not wake Kayte up he laid her down on the couch. Once getting up he went up to the room to wash all the sheets and all so Kayte wouldn't get sick like he had just been. After he had washed everything he fixed the room perfectly with candles and all kinds of red hearts. He then took rose petals and put then all over the bed.
He went downstairs and gently picked up Kayte and made sure she didn't wake up as to ruin her surprise. He laid her on top of the rose petal covered bed.

After making sure she was comfy he made a rose petal path that first led to the shower where she was definatly going to go first as she always did after waking. In there he placed the white wedding dress that she had been thinking of. He had listen to her thoughts for a while to find out which exact one she wanted.
From there the path went on to the tavern.

It would need alot of cleanning, but Darkness had the time.
He started a hard scrub on all the table and counter tops.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
After the countertops he did the horrid dishes.
They didn't take much time, but still he didn't like to do them.
He quickly finished and then went to sweeping the floors, then immediatly into mopping the floors.
He noticed that the floors didn't seem to shine like they should or how he imagined. He took some orange glo and made sure the floors truely shined bright.
((haha. made myself laugh using orange glo))
He had to wait for the floors to dry, but could already see how much shiner the floors were.
After they dried he started placing a white walkway, a grand arch, and everything else that he had been listining from Kayte while she didn't notice. He wanted it to be perfect. He set out chairs for if anyone else had come. He had to make sure everything was ready.
He went to the store and got the giant wedding cake, making absolute positive to fly slow and not drop it.
He set it on a table that had a white cloth laid over top of it. Hopefully the night will be everything she had dreammed about.

He worked most of the day on the tavern.
He almost forgot one thing. He flew up to his room being extra quiet and wrote her a note.
'Don't worry about the ring. Just follow the rose petals. All will be revealled.'
He left the note right beside an alarm he left for her to wake her up. He gently took off her ring and left only the wedding band on her finger.

He went back and worked till coming close to the time the alarm would go off.
He then went and changed into his tux and waitted in the rafters and listened for her alarm to go off and start the wedding.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness heard some rustling from Kayte. He quickly cleaned the room to normal and changed then took her too the roof before she woke up so she wouldn't know anything

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Wait, what do you want me to respond to? Do you want me to have her wake up on the roof or in the bed? Were you planning this in your internetlessness?. ))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Well hell, I guess I shouldn't post till he gets on. SO I guess its just OOC for me.]]

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
((hellooo?))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( I am sorry. I suddenly had to get off. When I tried to get back on it was rainning so I couldn't. But I shall try to fix it.))

Darkness had Kayte on the roof so that she was not to see what was going on in the tavern. Once she woke up he planned out what he was going to say.

((Sorry again. Very badly planned.))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte woke and looked around as she realized she was on the roof. She looked over to Dark with a questioning look on her face. "Um why am I on the roof?" She then stood ready to go back inside

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He looked at her then smiled. "Well I know how much you like outside. I thought you would like to wake up out here."
He then went from looking at her to laying on his back looking up at the sky as the white clouds formed shapes and figures in the blue sky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff