Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Following instructions the boy sat down and resisted his urges to touch the decorations despite their tempting appeal. "O...okay." he replied quietly as he watched the man leave. "B..bye."

Nervously scanning the room he hugged the only thing to keep him company, the doll. It was so lonely being the only one sitting down at the table. Tail swishing back and forth he wondered who else lived in this big place. Surely the grey skinned man and Master man weren't the only ones.
User Image

Shortly, much sooner than one would expect, the grey skinned man came back carring an absurdly large plate. He was lifting it with ease over his head, he was stranger than he looked.

After making some room, he set down the plate in front of Blaise. It indeed had a human on it. It was a young man, who was unconscious and was about Blaise's size. He was bound with his hands behind his back and still fully clothed. Where the demon butler got his guy was anyone's guess. the "meal" just looked like an average person.

"Enjoy. I will be here when you finish" he said with a bow before going to the end of the table to wait.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Watching as the man brought back the human on a plate and placed it in front of him the boy tilted his head. This is what he brought him for a meal? Why was it asleep? Poking the unconscious man a few times the boy's curiosity grew and tried to push the man to wake up...but it did not work. Why? He wanted to get to know the man.

Puzzled by this he lifted the man up to his knees and balanced him to sit up right. It took a few times seeing that he kept slouching down but finally he stayed up long enough to where the boy could wrap his arms around him, instinct quickly kicking in.

While squeezing the man tighter and tighter until a loud crack was heard the boy's skin brightened as his body temperature rose. The man soon caught aflame and was slow to burn at first but soon was quickly incinerated and absorbed into his body. When it was done the boy frowned feeling sort of bad that the man burned up...he felt better though when he remembered that he knew others that didn't combust into flames when hugged.
User Image

After the boy finished the man off, Hans tdb walked over and took the plate. "I do hope it was to your liking. Would you like anyone else?"

He still had that same expression of boredom and irritation. One would have to wonder if his face just looked that way. His Master was the only one that saw anything close to a different expression on his face.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Getting rather shy when the man approached again and asked him another set of questions the boy nodded his head for the first then shook his head for the second. "N...no. I..I don't want another. Th..thank you." he responded quietly before staring at him as if searching for an answer. This man felt familiar but he couldn't put his finger on who he was.

"Who....who are you?" He probably should have asked this to begin with not to mention all the other people he had met, but but eh better late then never.
User Image

Hans froze when the boy asked the last question. Seriously? This little pest actually forgot him? Surely he would remember someone such as himself. Did he not kill his cousin or something not that long ago?

Though it greatly offended him, the butler kept his composure and just let out a sigh. "I am the caretaker of this house hold. Hans the Demon Butler. If you are to call me, you are to address my by such. Do not shorten it or call me something else."

His blood red eyes focused on the boy again. He would have to speak to the Master about this before he beat the boy's face in for daring to forget who he was.

((Blaise needs to stop being to shippable. I keep imagining him and Hans having Yaoi moments...))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Jegus Hans the Demon Butler! You mean! XD))
Shocked slightly at how serious the man got on how to address him the boy simply remained quiet and nodded his head. He didn't want to know what would happen if he got his name wrong.

Looking down at the floor his tail swished back and forth a few times as he kicked at the ground. "H...Hans the Demon Butler?....What do I do now after my meal?" he asked without looking up at him.
User Image

On second thought, maybe he won't talk with the Master about this. He actually got his name right in one go. Preference was leaning towards this version of the boy.

"I don't really care what you do. Just don't destroy anything. Or if you do destroy something, don't let it get worse. I have to do enough repairs as it is." he said before heading off to the kitchen to wash the plate. It was almost time to feed that thing in the basement anyway.

((got one last post in me Xd ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Okay...I will try." he said softly as he watched Hans the Demon Butler go off into the kitchen. He wanted to follow but he felt as if he would only get in his way or make him angry. He began to wonder what other magnificent things this house could hold.

Looking off to the hallway that they came in from, or at least the one he thought that they did, the boy wandered over to it before walking into it. Time to explore again!
User Image

((and good night x3 ))

Hans walked to the kitchen and cleaned the dish thoroughly before setting it up to dry. Almost 2 in the morning...Well might as well get to work on the breakfast for everyone. First thing was first...he had to get a whole live cow.
[Oh jeez. Haven't done this in awhile.]

Heidi walked through the forest, her feet taking her down a familiar path, her hands grazing the bark of the trees. Her feet crunched the leaves, cringing once in awhile for stepping on a stick, though there was no need to be quiet. Stopping short of the door, she looked around. Not so much has changed. She thought, kicking the toe of her flat into the dirt. Heidi gazed down at her hands, now clasped together in front of her. "Oh." She sighed closing her eyes. "Those ones I called friends most likely don't even know who I am anymore." She whispered to herself. "Welp!" Heidi said encouragingly, mostly to herself. "Only one way to find out, you coward!" Heidi took a step, pushing herself through the door, warmth and a familiar scent hitting her face.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( >.> sorry you guys, I'm not posting here anymore but if you want to interact with the characters of mine that showed up at this place there is another place I go to now. Wraith said he won't be posting here anymore either. You can still post here if ya want XD I just moved elsewhere))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ryoku walked into the empty Tavern. His large bat like ears twitched as he walked into the dusty room. His dark demon like wings, ripped and torn, extended before moving back to his sides. His eyes were covered by a tattered black cloth. There seemed to be a few stains on it, but due to its black hue it was not possible to tell what the stains were. His body was a dark red with glowing red symbols throughout his body. He wore no shirt, but he had very clean slacks on. The fabric looked to be very expensive. From his slacks you could see His black tail extend from his body with a sharp tip at the end of it.

He countinued walking in. "This place seems like it hasn't had anyone in it for months." he said as he rubbed one finger on the dusty counter.
"Maybe I can remember where all the cleaning equipment is and get this place in some sort of decent shape." He sighed at his own comment knowing it would take more then just a cleaning to get this place back up and in working conditions, but it is the only place he could think to start.

Noob

In the night, Claire could see a little activity in that dusty old tavern. But that didn't make sense - the place had been essentially abandoned for quite some time now. That was the very reason she decided to camp out against the side of the building, out of the way from anyone who might give her dirty looks or shoo her away from their doorstep. Camping may have been too generous of a word, actually.

Still, in the cold night air the place did look oddly inviting. She pulled the tattered blanket into a loose ball and stuffed it into her heavy backpack, then rounded back to the entrance of the tavern. With one palm flat against the heavy wooden door, Claire gave a push and entered the establishment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff