Welcome to Gaia! ::

The girl's smile really was wonderful. "Alright then. Let's see." she held up one arm and judged that it was indeed her right arm and held it in place so that it could attach other body, moving her shirt out of the way a bit. "Like this?"

NIck was just so cute as well. "Thanks for watching her Baby."

After this she would have to discuss this Magnus fellow with Michael.
" I didn't really...do much..." his face still remained red from Bobbie's compliment. "Um...Glad we got your arms back...um...if you want. You can come stay with me...at home...I don't think father would mind much. I think and um...um..."

He wasn't sure of what else to say. That white haired guy scared him, what with wearing peoples arms and what not. What if he took her legs or something!?

(( next posts will be my last for the night ))
((That's fine, this'll be my last for tonight too))

The moment the tissues joined the arms began regenerating at an incredible speed. The gash on her forehead closed and vanished without a scar; the muscle and pale skin pulsed with life and came to life in seconds. The remaining bandages around her head fell into her lap, revealing a completely healed left red eye and a delighted smile as the rebuilt Alma stood and cartwheeled with joy.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Alma cried, cartwheeling one last time into Nicks arms and kindly pressing her forehead against his, her own way of showing affection. "I'd love to see your place, Ni... Nick..." she trailed off, yawning cutely and giving a sleepy smile, eyelids drooping. "Oh my... used a lot of energy to.. .to heal. I tend to get sleep...y..."

The girl wobbled on her feet, tipping back against Bobbie this time, already sound asleep on her feet. Om had already crawled into her shirt and stuck his fussy head out the front, snuggling into his favorite sleeping spot.

((And I'm out! Thanks for RPing tonight!))
(( it was fun XD ))

"My my you are a little hand full." Bobbie laughed softly when Alma fell asleep. She was really taking a liking to the girl. "Well, might as well take her home for now." said the tall woman. Leaning down she picked up Alma and carried her towards the dark hall.

"I have to talk with Michael anyway. Come on Nick. I'll put her up in one of the guest rooms for now."

And with that she slipped down the dark corridor. Depending on who was in control, she would see Blaise or Typhus later.
"Um..okay. I'll tell the Lillies to leave her alone." he said quietly to her as he got up and followed them.

With Alma all healed, he liked her all the better. He was really worrying about her. She looked so happy.

"Talk to...Father..."

He paused for a moment, thinking of his dad but shook the thoughts from his mind before following Bobbie back home.

((yayyyyyyyyyy night night all ))

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Over at Michael's home, demon was in his Library. The last few days had been rather interesting. Bobbie had told him of this Magnus fellow and that she brought Alma to his home.

He agreed to let her stay since she was a friend of the others. She did help rescue his girl after all. "Though, I must wonder what this Magnus fellow ultimately wants. Is it his only goal to harm his own siblings or are they simply the beginning?"

Michael rested in his large velvet chair at the head of a table full of books. "Not only that, Malice might be coming as well. Always troublesome..."

A sigh escaped his lips. He really didn't want to deal with Malice so soon after dealing with Minus.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Walking throughout the hallways of Michael's mansion Blaise grumbled to himself over the loss of his new glasses. They weren't heat resistant like all of his clothing. "Stupid Typhus, why didn't he take them off before getting mad at that man. He didn't even catch him either. Now they're all melted and ruined. How am I gunna study with Master now?" the boy pouted as he continued on walking down the halls.

Sighing as he reached the library he caught a whiff of Michael's scent and smiled slightly. At least he was here, he should be able to cheer him up. Following his Master's scent he made his way through the maze of books until he came up behind his chair and wrapped his arms around Michael. "I'm so glad I found you.~ Greetings Master." he said lovingly as he gave him a quick nuzzle.

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Michael was caught a bit by surprise when Blaise suddenly burst in and glomped him. But he didn't mind. "Well Hello there my dear boy. And what is this? You look simply wonderful today."

He hugged the boy back and patted him on the head. "And how are you today?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Thank you Master. I dressed up just for you. heart " he said with a smile before giving him a peck on the cheek. "I've been....alright." he said quietly as he looked off to the side. He wanted to sit down and read with his Master but without his glasses he didn't think that was possible. Why he thought this when he didn't need glasses was anyone's guess.

Looking back at Michael he smiled brightly and tried to change the subject. "How about you Master? How are you?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"I am doing quite alright. Just finishing up some work. " he relaxed again and adjusted his glasses. "I am also wondering about this Magnus fellow. Bobbie told me about him. Seems to be some sort of undead."

He looked to Blaise again for a moment before speaking. "Something seems to be bothering you my boy. Will you tell me what it is? You are more than just a simple minion to me, you know that do you not?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A small blush appeared on the boy's face as Michael asked him what was the matter with him. But it wasn't until Michael informed him that he wasn't just a minion that his blushing really started to show. "Uh huh." he said quietly with a nod.

Poking his fingers together extremely embarrassed the boy stuttered to explain his problem. "I...I um..I wanted to...I wanted to do something for you Master, f..for being there for me all these years and and allowing me to live here with you." he said with a gulp before looking to the side shyly. "I wanted to give you something at first but I had no idea what to get you. I was troubled for some time about this until a thought popped up in my head. What if...what if I could sit down and read or study with you...be better boy for you? A part of me just wanted to have you all to myself I guess but it was mostly intended to make you happier. So I went out and bought reading glasses for me and got dressed up all for you."

It was at this point the boy's eyes started to water as he sniffled. "But within a few days I already broke the glasses. So I won't be able to read with you like I wanted."

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The boy really did mean well. Seeing him gush like that was always something Michael found endearing. "Blaise, There is no need for you to go out of your way for me. Though I do appreciate you wanting to thank me. That makes me very happy. When I thought I lost you, I was more than glad when you were returned to me."

He gave the boy a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. "I even had a present made for you. You being loyal to me is priceless. Not many are as loyal as you."

The demon chuckled and smiled. "And you need not glasses to read my boy. If you desire to study with me, you do not need to do anything special. But I for one do not want you to force yourself to do any activity you are not fond of for my sake. I love you as you are. And I also love you as you develop in your own way."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hugging his master back sniffling like crazy the boy tried his best not to burst into tears. All he wanted was to make Michael happy, all this praise, appreciation, and gift giving was really hitting him hard. "I l..love you too Master! I love you so very much! You don't need to give me gifts for being loyal!" he cried as he squeezed him tighter and planted a kiss on his lips.

Pulling away he wiped tears from his eyes. "I am yours plain and simple, I couldn't be happier knowing that. You're the one that does not need to go out of your way for me." he said as he sat on his lap straddling him and kissed him more affectionately. "I'm not forcing myself to do this either....I want to study and be with you. I want to be with you forever."

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sometimes Michael did wonder how he got such a creature to be so attached to him. He remebered a time when Blaise would freak out the minute he touched the boy and now he was on his lap being very affectionate.

"I could want nothing more..." he said to the boy before returning the kiss. "You wanted to play as well did you not?"

After a chuckle, the demon removed his glasses and set them on the table next to the chair. "We shall play then."
Meanwhile back at the Tavern, Bobbie strolls in to see if she can get the place cleaned up. The place was mostly fine but could use a nice mopping.

"Okay, now lets get this going" she said to herself. "I know we had some janitors at one point...I swear this place can never keep any employees..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff