Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Thank you." She said as she blushed softly before adjusting again into the pretzel style on the bar stool. She was still making the little flowers appear and disappear as she resumed watching everyone.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
((Damn, I'm too sleepy x.x" Only 3 hrs last night. I'll do better tomorrow. Good Night everyone.))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[night night]
(( scream ))

She floated above kayte and giggled. "Well from what I can see Paradox is single, but he has a sister and he is a bit of a flirt." she explained as she sat in the air in a sitting position.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She looked up at Semi and smiled a little. "Oh, I forgot I can also do this." She stood and stretched then turned into the little white cat with the black spot on her head.
Acadia looked over to Semi. "He's kinda cute." She thought for a moment. "And I do love to flirt. Do you think I'd stand a chance?"
"Ah! So you are the cat I keep finding. I was wondering about that! I don't know how to transform, mainly because i haven't studied it." she laughed.

Looking at Acadia she stated. "He is a cutie, I think you would be a cute couple but a boy like that may break your heart if you aren't careful. But then again he might be a real sweetie."
Acadia shook her head and sighed. "I've had my fair share of heartbreaks. I don't think he could do worse to me than what's already been done."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She transformed back and giggled. "Its from my fathers side. I can only transform into the little kitty, though, which it fine for me, sleeping in weird places is way easier in that form." She realized she was rambling again and blushed very slightly.
She laughed "Well you do have a point. No one really thinks to harm cats." She floated down and seated herself on a table top. "Oh I know how it is to have your heart broken...I remember all of mine. Ah, my weakness for cute good boys. My last love didn't end well either. But I think anyone that as lived for a while is bound to have heartache..." She looked away, blushing a little, she had lived for a long time and had many loves, none of which had worked out.

In a way she had given up on ever finding the love she wanted.
Acadia remembered her last love very well. "My last relationship is still kinda up in the air. I want to move on but I'm not so sure he does. Even though he's the one that chose another girl over me." She shook her head sadly.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She laughed, "That and I can fit into really small places." She tapped the bar top and her glass of red wine appeared from last night, except with fresh wine in it.
(( AW...now I have to go, night night! @.@ ))

"I know...with me its always the same. The other girl is just so much more innocent and needs him more...ugh.." she sounded a bit bitter but then shook it off. She didn't want to think about it. She looked at Kayte "Well that's good, good for hiding too."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff