Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
'You have been a bad girl...I will have to punish you...'

Angel shot up from her bed. Where was she? The girl looked around and saw she was just in her room..."I had a bad dream..." she murmured softly. It was early that morning. Her wings clung close to her as she looked around her chamber. "What...was my dream about..." she asked herself. What was it...Was Master in it...the color red... darkness...it was cold...

The more she tried to remember the more hazy it got. Before she could think anymore her twins had burst into her room. Frustrated they couldn't find her...and there she was.

User Image

"She's right there." said one rather blankly. He was sure she wasn't here...though his nose isn't as good as others but better than a humans.

User Image

"What the!? We look all over and she was right here? The H*ll!"

Angel on the other hand was confused. Of course she would be here...unless she was with master..."Well, you guys are being weird, but Whatever. Lets play now... heart "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening now and the trio stepped into the tavern from the dark hall. "I wonder if anyone's here today!"

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's head bobbed up from her restless slumber as voices trailed into her consciousness. The lady blinked the sleep from her eyes as she peered down on Alma and slowly situated the girl more comfortably on the couch. Giving the her one more pat on her head Key rose up and peered around upon the other occupants of the tavern and spied not only Angel emerging from the corridor, but two young men she knew not.

"Ah, good evening." She ventured with a curious wave.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Heading back to the tavern Halo's eyes were closed. So many things he needed to think about, to figure out. Man this was complicated! Stepping through the front doors his eyes opened once more to take note of who was there. Well there's three faces he hasn't seen in a few days. The twins and their master."Evening you three. Can I get ya anything?" He questioned as he gave them a small nod. Wonder if these two still had issues with him. Ah it's been some time they don't care anymore. Moving behind the bar he readied for the night, awaiting to hear their requests.
((Edit))
Though it took him a moment Halo's eyes widened at the sight of Key. She was alright! A mental note taken to thank Rot next time he saw him. "Hey there Key!" Halo was more then a little happy to see she was alright. Even more so maybe now they could get the aid on handling the one behind the stuff. "Long time no see Arro. So what can I get ya?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"HI hi!! " she chirped as she skipped over to Key. "Glad to see you're better! Master was worried about you, you know. How come you don't visit him??" she asked curiously.

She was in some sugary sweet outfit that was never seen before with her hair in a ponytail. How did they get such clothing for her...and how did they get her in it. "OH oh!" she started as she popped over to the counter with Halo. "I wanna Fruit Juice! And my pets too!"

User Image

Izzy couldn't help but sweatdrop when she ordered a drink for him and his brother. He really didn't want anything to do with this place..."Well I guess if you ordered it I'll drink it." he grumbled with a hint of snark. But her cherfullness did make him feel better.

User Image

Iggy moved to the bar and sat down. "If you could make mine Pineapple that would be nice." he stated. He looked over to Key and then back to Angel. "A Friend of yours?"

Dapper Seeker

"Halo!" Copperkey welcomed, smiling as her friend walked in. His...greeting seemed a bit strange to her though. Just as Blaise's was... She need to connect those dots soon. The lady watched as he meandered over to the bar to attend his position and replied "I'd actually love some tea... Peppermint please? I feel like I haven't had it in ages!"

When Angel moved to greet her Key gave a small, but puzzled smile.

"I am better...yes... Because I..." She gave herself a moment to recall, but nothing came to mind...of yet. "Yes, so... How am I to visit him when I never know where he is?"

The lass watched as Angel did her little disappear and reappear act, glad to see she was just as chipper as usual. But her emerald gaze wandered over the two young men she'd not before met. The lady sat back down nearby Alma, careful not to wake the girl.

(Be right back! Please continue without me I need to go and eat!)

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Well Key seemed to be alright. Hal really needed to talk to her about everything. But maybe first he should handle all the requests first. Nodding to Angel he went to work on fixing her's first. "Coming right up." He said before eyeing the one twin who didn't seem all that thrilled to be here. 'Whatever.' Regardless of his current feelings on them customers were customers. Setting Angel's down first he went to work on the one twin before the other stated his request.

"Mainly Pineapple? No problem." Well that was simple enough. Heck could get both done quick! Hearing Key's though he paused to head on over into the kitchen. "Um sure Key just give me a minute. Peppermint right?" He called back before entering in to start the tea. Well at least tonight was slightly busy. Halo was getting to do some work here so it counted for something. Quickly returning he finished up the twin's drinks, setting them down after making it obvious which was whose. Noticing Angel's outfit Halo's brow arched. "Always some outfit...Just how many do you have?" A simple question, something to add conversation to the night. With all the different outfits he has seen her in part of him was curious. Even further where did they all get stored.
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

While waiting for Halo to give them their drink, Izzy plucked Angel from the counter and into his lap so she could stop flashing the Bar. Angel blinked and looked up a t him. She really didn't understand half the stuff he did. "Thanks..." he muttered before taking his drink as well as handing Angel hers.

She heard Key's question and turned to answer. "Master will meet you when you want to meet him. You could just ask you know. He likes you a lot and wants to spend more time with you." The girl giggled and tapped her parasol against her foot. "That's if you want though."

Angel then glanced to Iggy "That's Key. Someone Master favors." Then she went on to Halo's question. "Master gets his friend to make them for me. And Hans the demon butler dresses me and I don't know where he puts them when I"m done" was her reply before sipping her drink.

User Image

Iggy was really wondering who this Master was. "Are we ever going to meet this master of yours?" he asked before taking his drink and nodding a thanks to Halo before drinking it.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Upon hearing hte sound of the pot Halo rushed back to the kitchen. The tea was ready! "Alright..Peppermint tea. Hope she likes it." He said to himself before moving right back out into the main floor. Watching his steps he handed the cup over to Key, taking care around the sleeping women she was sitting beside. Couldn't remember if they had ever met now that Halo thought about it. When his question was answered Halo moved on back to the bar.

"The butler is the guy who came in that one time with the rope right?" Yeah it was that guy! Guy seemed really down to business. Kinda creepy but after all that's happened here that would be normal. Though when one of the twins asked regarding Michael Halo's eyes widened. "Wait..." Maybe her heard it wrong. "You two haven't met Michael yet?" Angel had called them her pets. Yet..the pets haven't met their master's master? Wonder what else don't they know.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"Ah, of course I want to. I want to learn everything he can teach me. And about him as well."

Curiosity blossomed over the lady's face as she took in Angel's response. Copperkey had learned many things during her time in the tavern, but she was slowly realizing that there would always be more for her to soak in. At the thought a smile shifted across her lips, but quickly darted away when Michael's darkened visage sprang through her mind. His horns... that icy stare...

"Thank you, Halo." Key muttered, rising her emerald gaze only to the cup's level. She took it gratefully before settling herself back into her seat. Letting out a lengthy huff the lady took in the aroma of the beverage and sipped. "Oh...! This is quite marvelous."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Hans is mean! He keeps binding me up all weird and he's really rough too. I don't like him!"

Angel started fiddling with the fruit left at the bottom of her drink. "Master hasn't had time to see them yet. And they were a present! Aren't they cute?" She set her glass on the counter and gave Izzy a kiss on the lips and then leaned over and gave his brother a peck on the cheek since he was drinking. Which surprised him a little.

Thought it wasn't noticeable at first, both guys did have leather black collars around their necks.

**edit**

"Yay! When you are ready Master is usually in his library on his breaks!" she said in response to Key.

User Image

Izzy blushed from the sudden kiss. "Ahem...well, Yeah. We haven't met the guy but whatever." he sighed nonchalantly. It was true that their father stated they had to live at that mansion now but he didn't know the reason. It probably had to do with that Michael Master guy but he really stopped caring when he met Angel. Thought this Hans guy, he didn't comment at all...

User Image

His brother blushed a s when from Angel's affection and put his glass down as well. "You've met him It looks like. What was your name again?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Walking down the steps Nuri yawned as she rubbed her eye. What was with all the noise downstairs? She was having the nicest dream about her brother and she just had to wake up when Blaise was just going to say something that she really wanted to hear him say before she woke up. Letting out a sigh she made it to the bottom of the steps and scanned the room. "Oh dear. This is the most people I think I've ever seen together in this place." she said with a giggle before heading to the bar.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Huh so these two didn't meet him yet. As he eyed the two he couldn't help but think of questions to ask. Maybe to see how far certain things went with them. Hearing Key's delight of the drink he smiled. "Glad you like it. Oh uh Key I need to talk to you about something! But it can wait till later if your free." He asked the magician. When one of the twins asked regarding his name he brought out a smile.

"Names Halo. You two are Iggy and Izzy right?" He pointed to each, surprisingly remembering which one was who. "As for cute I'm not into guys like that. Sooo I can't really say." He shrugged before fixing up his own drink. "I think you two will find meeting him...interesting..." Oh how he wanted to tell the m the truth. But the fact they pretty much gave themselves to her, from the way she called them pets and how close they seemed to be to her. That would probably be a waste of breath.
((Edited))
Upon hearing foot steps at the stairs Halo's gaze shifted. Okay there was a new face he was sure he hadn't seen before. "Um...Evening miss." He greeted with a smile as she made her way over to the bar. "What can I make you?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"I'll make sure to visit him soon then, very soon..." The lass replied. Of course, she wasn't exactly certain how soon that 'very soon' would be. Finding herself set in between two demonic powers like the other day, she wasn't sure she wanted to experience that surge of energy again. Would Michael still be in that same form?

Copperkey closed her eyes and let the sounds of everyone's voices wash over here. It was nice, carefree... She took another sip at her drink and blinked when she heard another had arrived. Turning her attention to the lass arriving at the bar Key recognized her faintly.

"Okay, whenever you'd like to talk is fine with me Halo." Key mused, looking up at him quizzically. What had he wanted to speak to her about? Perhaps he had some answers for some of the questions bubbling up in her head. Considering it was so busy and he was the bartender Copperkey settled for staring at the two youths who'd accompanied Angel while she listened to everyone speak.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Ho ho Jo remembered our names huh? Okay you get bonus points for not mixing us up so your not Joe anymore." Izzy laughed and let Angel go to bother Iggy. "Oi! Its the useless b*tch from the other night! Nice to see you stole a room key." he laughed. The blue haired fellow gulped down his drink and set his glass on the table. "So Blaise is you Brother huh? Huh, you don't look alike, you adopted?"

User Image

Iggy was finished with his drink and now Angel had migrated his his lap. She really didn't weigh anything at all...

"Intersting good or interesting Bad. I though, I would think bad if he is the reason we ended up there...No offense Angel." he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. He didn't want her thinking he blamed her at all. "Alright?"

Angel blinked at Iggy, confused. "Okay? You worry too much. Its okay I know how you feel about home. I'll protect you." she gave him a gentle smiled and nuzzled him, her wings perking up. He was just so cute!!! It was like having two puppies!

"Hi Hi Nuri! Master said to not bother Blaise cuz they are having fun playing! But you can maybe see Blaise later if you behave."

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ryoku flung both doors open to the tavern with a smile on his face. He quickly walked over to the bar and jumped over to get to the drinks. He quickly mixed a drink he created a time ago. He poured it into a grand cup and began to sip from it.

"Would anyone like anything tonight?" He asked as pulled his cup away from his own lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff