Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blushing she poked her fingers together. Was it really okay to just take a key just because no one was there? It didn't feel okay, but then again..... "I....I do need a place to stay while I'm here...." she said with a pause before walking over and taking a key from the wall and wiping some of the cobwebs off. "I'll just pay for the room whenever I meet one of the employees."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The ruder twin walked over to his brother and flopped on the couch next to him. "Good luck with that. This place is full of deadbeets." he called as he took out one his his knives. "I wonder if maybe Angel is just working..."

His golden eyes traveled to the chick. So...since no one's working does that mean the Bar is up for grabs?

User Image

"She could be. Whatever she does. Though she looks a bit young to be working so late." he added, his eyes still closed. "Or she could be with that Master of hers..." Iggy opened his eyes and glanced up at the ceiling. "We keep hearing about him but haven't met him."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
As she toyed with the key in her hands, still contemplating whether or not she'd get in trouble for taking it or not, Nuri couldn't help but overhear the two talking about. So they were looking for Angel? A quick image of the naked girl on top of her poor little brother quickly appeared in her mind. A quick blush appeared on her face a she quickly shook the image out of her head. Was that picture permanently burned into the back of her mind? It was like whenever that girl was brought up that instance of her on her brother showed up in her head.

"Um...sorry to bother you two again but I overheard you two talking about Angel. Are you looking for her?" she asked as she made her way over to the two with her hands clasped behind her back.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"You know where she is?!"

Izzy jumped off the couch and rushed over to who. His expression as different from the snarky condescending one before. He looked more like a boy that might have found his favorite bear. "Where is she? Where did she go?"

User Image

His twin on the other hand stayed where he was and just listened. He wasn't getting his hopes up just yet. But he did hope to see the girl soon.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I might not know exactly where she is but I do know who she was with. And I do know where he's at." she said with a grin, so this is what it took for the man not to be rude to her? Perhaps she could use these two to get through the door in that hallway to get to her brother. "Maybe if you can find him he can find her. In fact even if he doesn't know where she is he could easily track her scent."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Really? Who? Tell me. I want to see her!" he was growing excited with the prospect of seeing her again. Most wouldn't know how much he liked her. He looked back to Iggy and wondered why he wasn't over with him. "What are you doing man?"

User Image

Iggy shrugged and looked away. "If she say's that guy that owns her that's not really news. And we don't even know that guy's location."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh dear it wasn't her Master I saw her with. It was my little brother, Blaise." she said with a tiny grin. "You do know my brother don't you? He's a boy with brown hair, orange eyes, horns sticking out of his head.......lava for skin. Does that sound familiar?" she asked as she looked between the two waiting to see their reactions.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Izzy paused when she stated who she was speaking of. "No." he snapped before marching back to Iggy. "Lets go home. This b*tch is useless." he grumbled, before stomping through the dark corridor back to the mansion.

User Image

"Alright." he replied as he got up and followed his brother. "We don't really like that guy. Sorry." and then he was gone.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh dear they don't like my brother?" Nuri gasped as she held her hand over her mouth and gasped. Hopefully those two wouldn't hurt her brother. All she wanted was for them to keep Angel away from him, or him away from Angel. It didn't matter which just so long as it happened.

Sighing the girl looked down at the key. "Guess I should just head to bed now." she said quietly to herself as she walked over to the stairs and made her way to find her new room.

Dapper Seeker

The dying light on the cobblestone streets signaled the end of the long day as the city Haven's Night resided in began to slowly fall under the spell of darkness. The last glimmers of the sun twinkled against the windows until it all fell away, harnessed in the care of the rising moon.

At this time Copperkey entered, her eyes still tinged with the deep circles that had been present before. This time, though, instead of a hammer in her fingertips it was a parasol. She had closed up the ditty as she entered and set it near the fireplace, seating herself at the front of its warm embrace. The lady then let her head nod off to the side, her emerald gaze closing.

Greedy Hunter

Opening the front door to the building a huge eight foot tall bulky man ducked down and entered the building. Within moments his rotting corpse stench filled the room. Hacking a few times the man slowly made his way to the bar as three little soccer ball sized blobs of rotted flesh with stubby arms and legs followed behind him giggling, as they chased each other with sticks and rusty broken swords.
At some point during the night Rot had fallen asleep himself, slumped awkwardly in his room's chair while Alma rested. Om himself had also fallen asleep on guard and his head lolled back, mouth open wide and emitting a soft snore.

At another point in the night, a sleepy Alma awoke to nature's call and on her way back to bed with a dozing Piore nestled in her sweater, the clawed girl noticed a familiar figure downstairs. Still groggy and drowsy (she had not gotten nearly enough rest), Alma's eyes widened with surprise and delight at the sight of Key. She was asleep but alive and about and out of that scary dark world.

Feeling hope flutter in her heart, the girl quickly shuffled closer and knelt in awe and affection at her feet, oblivious to the odd smell in the air. Yawning softly again, she felt the momentary alertness fade and Alma gently lay her head against Key's lap with Piore snuggled warm and cozy in the sweater.

Dapper Seeker

Their listless forms, struggling...forever struggling...

These people she did not know..

Embraced in a darkness as damning as any hell she'd ever known...

And that woman's faint laugh. Her dim violet eyes... the twist of the blade...

That black hair, plunging into nothingness.

"Welcome back."

Copperkey was aware of a weight upon her as she jerked to life, almost springing up from her seat and glaring about. Yet something kept her down, a thought perhaps that things were not so ill as the world she'd just departed from. And the lady peered upon the little one curled in her lap and let a hand rest upon the girl's cheek.

"Alma..." She whispered, more to herself than the slumbering girl. Her gaze softened and she slowly took her into her arms. Careful not to wake her, Copperkey walked over to one of the couches and sat down in it, letting her fingers trace through Alma's hair. A smile pressed over her lips, but it was suddenly quelled. She wrinkled her nose as a scent drifted through the air. The lass popped her head up and peeked around.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Sorry I have been missing everyone. I have had the close the shop for the last two nights. Tomorrow I don't have to close the shops, but since it is V-day it is iffy. If everything goes to plan then i will not be on tomorrow. If everything falls through, then I will be here. Haha. Friday I will certainly not be here though))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Few days of fun, another few with training and practice. Was a good couple days in Halo's opinion, some time with Siana was always fun now that he thought about it. And days with training always did allow him to blow off some steam. Wearing the black with light blue lining top, his normal pair of jeans with his black and white sneakers. The man was in the woods, practicing as usual. Always checking on his chocker to make sure it was secure.

"So any new information gathered?" Shine questioned, shimmering beneath the left sleeve. Another Crystal being dispersed, Halo's fist being where it's chest used to be. Panting as he thought of a response, the days prior playing back. "No sadly...That type of stuff is something I never really tried to be apart of. So I had no idea where to begin. Looking as if another trip is going to be needed..." Halo sighed as he caught his breath. "Well surely there is a means of traveling from here." The star added as they moved on over to a tree. The cool air was rather calming as his back met the trunk of a tree. The stars above shimmering like Shine in the night sky. "Maybe...but there's no rush the moment..."
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces