Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Returning the expression he leaned close, his lips beside her ear. "Only to those I fancy my dear~" With that said he leaned back, still smiling as they continued on. it was nice that she was also watching out for him as he was for her. The fact she said he could sneak a peak rose his brow before his smile grew. Did she want him to look? "I'll see as much as you wish for me. I do have respect for women after all~ And you have earned quite a bit!" it was all true, his expression bright as they were already half way to the town.

When she asked how was it his brow perked up. You'd think she would remember since he did take her out to it a day before he freed her. Oh well a lot has happened, besides she wasn't herself then. "it's pretty big, lots of people and creatures. There is an under market where you can find all kinds of arcane and magical items. Then up top there's all the traditional old stores and such. Heck even those really old theaters. The shopping plaza is where we'll be heading. As I said I know the way around and if you tell me what you like I can take us to the best shop to get it." Halo explained, somewhat gesturing with his other hand, pointing out to the town. it had been awhile since he last took someone to town. it would be nice to just relax there, maybe turn this into a date if she wished.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"You misunderstand... Or perhaps it iz I who am uzing zhe incorrect wording..." She said slowly, bringing a hand to her lip. She tapped it gently and thought. "Vhat vas... zhis town to be? Vhat vas it built for? Do you know? I normally check on zhe...history. Yes, zhat is zhe vord used here. Zhe history of a town in case it has some relevance to my mark..."

Her head turned as they moved along, her eyes roaming each store and its contents.

"I vould like to vear somezhing zhat iz elegant, but vill not hinder me in battle." Her gaze darkened. "I hadn't expected to be attacked in Paragon. Zhat little tart had no mannerz for zhe rulez of Hunter Barz."

She ruefully thought back to the lovely gown she had to dismantle.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Once more his brow perked as the entered the town. She wanted to know it's history? Well this was first, he didn't really know much about the town before hand. "Can't really say I do. As far as I know this place is a hub for all kinds of beings and creatures. Aside from that I don't know about it's history." Shrugging he was sad he couldn't offer more to her. Especially if it could help her on her vengeance. Hearing what she wanted in terms of outfits a smile returned as he already knew where they should go. Guiding her already to the store that would suit it best. Halo's eyes returning to her as she brought up what happened in Paragon. "Hey....we'll get them back. I swear. They will feel your wrath and be brought to the justice of the Shadowclan." His voice stern, his own anger showing. it really did annoy him, no, it enraged him that this happened to her. Vendredi would pay, and so would the one who attacked Siana.
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Suddenly a portal opened up above the floor of the tavern and down floated Angel in her "usual" attire of some outfit that made her look like an adorable cosplayer. Some lacy thing.

Upon landing she skipped over to the bar counter to look around to see if anything has changed since she was gone.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Coming back to Haven after finding a place to stay at for the time being Nuri bit her lip. What if her brother had come in while she was gone and left for some other place? What would she do? She wondered before waking through the tavern's front doors the red headed woman scanned the room, covering her mouth with her hand nervously as she wondered if any regulars would be in this time that could help find her brother.

Gasping as she noticed a young white haired girl at the bar she let out a little squee before quickly walking over to her. Perhaps she knew where he was! "Excuse me miss? But do you happen to know a boy named Blaise that comes here do you?" she asked, struggling to keep herself from sounding to excited.

((Picture of Nuri))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The girl's wings perked up when she heard someone speak to her. "Hmm?" she quickly turned around to see a lovely redhead "Oh? Blaise? Ah! I know Blaise he play's with me sometimes and with Nick and with Master! Do you want to play with him too?" she asked as she was now almost nose to nose with the girl.

Up close it was noted that her sky blue eyes had no pupils at all. But she still looked nice. The white winged girl wore a elegant Lolita like dress.

"I"m Angel by the way!"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh this was wonderful! She not only knew her brother but she even knew where he was at by the sound of it. She was so excited she didn't even comment that the pretty girl being so close made her uncomfortable and simply backed up a step to get some personal space.

"Oh I just want to take Blaise back home so he doesn't need someone to be paid to watch over him." she explained quickly with a smile before bowing a little. "It's nice to meet you though Angel. I'm Nuri, Blaise's older sister."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel blinked when she heard what the girl said. "But...You can't take Blaise...he's with us...We don't mind..." she looked as if shew as pouting, her wings flaring up a little. Then she realized something. "Wait a minute. You can't be Blaise's sister because aren't all Lava...lavaie?"

She paused and thought about it again. "He's a lava demon, what are you?" Angel stepped forward and poked the girl in the chest.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nuri was sort of taken back by what the girl had said and how she was pouting. "I have to take care of him. What if he get's in trouble and gets hurt or or he gets mixed up with the wrong people or something? He's just a boy he doesn't know how to take care of himself!" she stated worriedly before she slowly picked up on the 'he is with us.' But before she could ask the girl started poking her in the chest asking suspicious questions of her own.

"Oh um....you see..." she stuttered with a blush as she was found out. She got to excited and didn't focus on hiding what she was. Oh dear what was she going to say, what could she say to get out of this situation?

Giving up she lowered her head and let out a depressed sigh as she pulled off her red gemstone ring and put it in her coat pocket. Slowly but surely her skin began to flake off and burn away reveling her red hot magma skin and two black horns grew out of her head. "I'm a lava demon too." she said in a quiet tone as if she had just been beaten.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel stood there for a moment. Just silent.

"Wah!? You're one too? Yay!" she started bouncing around happily at the news. "Sorry for the questions but Blaise is kinda special and I dun want him to get hurt. I like him too much. Do you really have to take him home??? Why can't he stay with us...And I don't know how Master will feel about this. He helped Blaise and all." she teleported over to her Master's table and had a seat on the table top.

"Hmmm. How About we get back to you. I have to go to work now" she said with a smile to the lady.

((next post is my last ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nuri's eyes widened after the girl cheered and started bouncing around happy that she was a lava demon. Usually others were horrified by what she was, but then again this girl wasn't exactly normal either.

As the girl started shooting off questions and stating things about Blaise her master Nuri blinked. How was her brother special? What did her master do to help Blaise? These and many other question ran through her head but she had to answer Angel's questions "Well from the sounds of it he has been causing trouble nearby and the people that live there are angry. I don't mean to take him away but I wan't to take him home and make sure none of those people hurt him. Give them time to cool down or something." she said nervously as she put the ring back on her finger causing her horns to go back into her head and her human skin slowly started to grow back starting at her hand moving up her arm then to the rest of her body.

When Angel teleported over to a table then stated that she had to go and that they would get back to her Nuri's jaw dropped. She was leaving already?! But she hadn't told her where Blaise was at yet. "But....but where is my brother? I haven't been able to see him in such a long time! Can you take me to him?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
She hopped off the table and placed her hands on her hips. "I would but Master said to wait until we can all introduce ourselves to you. He had no idea Blaise had a family. We will meet soon." Angel smiled and waved to her.

"Master won't let anyone hurt Blaise so don't worry. Okay?" She giggled and disappeared leaving only one small white feather. Ah the girl really knew how to make an exit. This new girl seemed fun!

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nuri remained silent as Angel told her that she wouldn't be able to take her to Blaise because of her master telling her then watched as she disappeared. She didn't want to be rude so she kept her mouth closed, but why did her master want to introduce himself to her first, why did her reunion with her brother have to wait? She hadn't been able to see her brother for more than fifty years and now she was being made to wait longer?

Taking a deep breath she let out a sigh, not letting the situation irritate her before she turned and walked out of the tavern. She didn't like to blow up on people. Anyways Angel said that they would meet again soon and that her master would keep Blaise safe so she guessed that was okay.....for now.

Lucky Risk-Taker

((solo post tonight. Permission by semi and Key granted!))

Om was once more a bearer of good news to the pair inside Alma's cozy room. Whereas Rot's own room was rather plain aside from the stacks of old chests and countless ancient books (and a few old armaments, basically everything he owned that was not already stored inside Om's belly). Alma's was a bit more bright and comfortable. Her bed was a bit bigger too, perfectly sized so she could pull her claws onto the mattress instead of letting them hang off the side.

She was already curled up and asleep when Om barged in, barking a shrill, "NAHM!" Rot was sitting on the floor against the bed, dozing himself and woke with a start. Clutched in the little bears paws was the same note that had been left on Michael's table. On one side was the immortal's handwritten request and on the other a glyph he had never seen before along with the spidery response: "Granted."

The glyph glowed and in the blink of an eye the note warped into a portal affixing itself to the nearest wall. "Alma, wake up," Rot said gently, letting Om wake the clawed girl. She stirred from her slumber, clutching the bear to her breast and yawning before gasping at the sight of the portal. "Wh-What is that?!" she squeaked and pulled her knees to her chest.

Rot chuckled and rose with creaking joints. "It's the permission we've been waiting for," he replied, reaching back and pulling the cure from his pocket. "Key is waiting for us. Let's not keep her waiting any longer."

Michael's dimensions were a rather unnerving place to be. Rot's horns buzzed, feeling the traces of power vibrating his skull to almost unbearable levels. He held it in check and forced himself to bear it as they approached Key's bedside. It was so familiar to a regular hospital bed, like it had just been plucked from the clinic.

"Key..."

She looked in a peaceful slumber, kept safe and stable thanks to that man's magic. Alma was already at her side, kneeling and resting her head against the magician's hip, Om on the opposite side like two pets. Rot would have smiled at the sight were his heart not heavy. After so much time had passed, the act of administering her cure seemed so small even as the poison faded from her body.

Some color returned to Key's peaceful face, but there was still much missing. "I was afraid of this..." he muttered, making sure his companions would not hear. Shadowclan venom was not something so quickly cured. Granted, her life was no longer in danger but her magic would take time to regain.

Walking to her side, he placed a hand on Alma's head and stood there a long time, the three beings surrounding Key's bed until finally another sneaky portal ejected the visitors back into Alma's bedroom. The clawed girl sniffed and sat with Rot on the floor, pressing her face to his stitched chest as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I miss her..." she whimpered, Om laying on her lap as Rot patted her head.

"Me too."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel popped into the tavern, in a short little Chinese pink dress. She landed on her Master's table and had herself a seat. The winged girl stretched and looked around. Her long hair draping of the table.

"Anyone home?" she asked, wondering if that girl from the other night would show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff