Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh you're not being rude Arden. I was just trying to be respectful of your opinion." she said with a smile as the man started to get a little nervous. "If you don't like magic then I really don't mind not doing it. I can live without it, honest."

Covering her mouth she chuckled before answering his question. "I can do some little summonings, it's actually frowned upon in my family nowadays.....but I found a few loopholes so I don't get in trouble." she explained as she leaned forward with a grin as she took out a piece of paper. "I can show you if you don't believe me."

Dapper Seeker

Arden's curiosity had been piqued and he straightened in his seat. Bringing a hand over the few strands of brunette locks that had dared move in front of his sunglasses, the young man watched over his newly made acquaintance with a sort of appreciation. Slowly he began to nod his head, a nuance of inquiry dabbled in his eyes.

"Oh, I believe you. But please do, if you don't mind... " His voice dropped a little lower. "I'm still very curious about... styles. Just don't let it get out of hand..."

-------------------------------------

(Back in Key's lil' imagination~)

Copperkey raced across the marble floors, her chest rising and falling with every breath it pressed forth. Down and around the corridors she did pace. The young lady looked behind her wildly, emerald eyes glaring against the oncoming onslaught of darkness.. It was then unfortunate that she did not see the hallway had stopped. Skidding into the wall with a sickening crack, her body crumpled to the ground.

Can't we have a civilized conversation..? How about it, Copperkey?

"You're a madman." The magician rasped, hoisting herself up.

Well now, that isn't very civilized at all...

"This isn't real... None of this is..."

Tell me then... Does the blood from your lip taste real enough for you...?

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Back to being sick out of his mind! He had to listen to her, oh how he listened to her, his grip wouldn't give. After all that hell to get her wasn't about to lose her again! After about a moment they landed in the main floor with a thud. Siana in Halo's arms, but no sign of Hadley strangely. "Hadley? Hadley where are you?" He questioned looking around for the women but to no avail. How long was he gone for? Couple days? Man the place still looked the same, hard to tell really. Glancing down at Siana he smiled before forming crystals on her other wounds. "I promise to protect you Siana..." He whispered down to her, laying a kiss on her head before carrying her up to his room. He didn't need rest, so he could wait until she awoke. But for now she needed the bed. Though the lights stay on, all over,no shadows.
♎﹃﹄♋

Lucky Risk-Taker

((solo post this morning))

Rot was starting to believe the notion that now they were being forced to wait on purpose. Michael did not seem far from the type to draw out any one being's suffering, and now after all the struggles he went through to acquire the cure he was foiled by something so small (to a demon) as the absence of a dimensional portal. He'd seen Bobbie, Blaze, even once Angel vanish at Michael's bidding. Bobbie even had the worst of it, it seemed, falling through the floors at odd times.

Alma was almost as agitated and increasingly worried. They were both similar, needing long sleep cycles every so often and had only woken a short time ago. They had briefly seen Halo dash by holding a heavy bundle swathed in crystals but aside from the tavern suddenly looking brand new and repaired, nothing else caught their eyes. Alma was pacing before the blazing fire, too wrapped up in worry to notice.

"What about Piore? she kept whispering fearfully, claws trembling at her sides. "Poor little Piore, he must be scared and alone! Miss Key hasn't been well for so long... she needs us! Why is that demon person being so rude? We need to save her! We have to- Ah!"

She stopped when Rot finally stood and walked over. As he had long back when times were better, Rot gently placed a hand on Alma's head and lightly bumped his forehead against hers, their eyes locked so close together. "Calm down," he said softly. "We're gonna save her, don't worry so much." That seemed to do the trick. Her cheeks flushed but her nervous pacing and trembling decreased quite a bit. "O-Okay..." she whispered, so quietly Rot only heard her due to their closeness.

They stayed that way for a bit, neither moving until Alma quickly placed a very fast kiss on Rot's cheek and scurried to the other end of the room. A few awkward moments passed until finally she came back with shuffled bare feet. "Um, c-can you leave a note for him, maybe? I don't want to wait in here anymore but I can't leave your side i-if I wanna see miss Key."

Rot looked at her a moment and felt a slight blush himself. "I, uh, I can. But where can we go? The tavern is the safest place and my room is a bit... messy." His mind flashed to the massive mess of old tomes and research he had yet to clean up and was not exactly looking forward to it. Alma seemed to brighten and hopped on her toes, almost eye level with the immortal.

"We can go to mine! I wanna show you the stuff the nice ladies in town gave me, and you can tell me about you!" Playfully taking Rot's left pinkie finger in her teeth, Alma gently pulled him along to her bedroom where upon the door's opening his first reaction was simply, "That... is one big plush dragon..."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Grinning happily as Arden said he was curious she excitedly started scribbling a symbol on the little note paper with a black pen. Finishing the detailed symbol rather quickly she set the piece of paper down face up. "Oh my spells only get out of hand if I make them to big. I could do millions of these this size without having any of them fail." she said confidently as she took out a little pin and pricked her index finger. Wincing a tad she let a single drop of blood fall to the paper before she began sucking on her finger.

Once the pain was gone she giggled then began hissing her incantation. The symbol then began to glow a dark pinkish color before a crystal like flower sprouted from the paper. Taking the crystal flower she snapped it off the paper and held it out for Arden to take. "I usually only summon useful items like tools and such. This was just a simple parlor trick."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo remained at Siana's side all night, focusing on the crystals so that they could her wounds. The face of that whited haired guy still flashed within his head, the voice of the one who ordered the hit still circling in his mind. At least now he had Siana back, so that in of itself was good. Though he did wish that he had found her under better circumstances, just like how he wished they had met in the same way. Checking over her injuries they seemed to have healed, which was good. Slowly his head began to lower, his hand over one of her's as he somewhat dropped forward. Sure he was still in his chair, but maybe a little rest after all the work of yesterday and the night was in order...just for a bit. "Siana...."
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

User ImageArden couldn't help, but smile at the lady's enthusiasm. He found himself leaning in, curiously enough, as she performed her spell and only backed away when she had completed. His hand whisked up to take the flower carefully, as if it would break in the force of his grip. He turned it around slowly, his red orbs peering over his glasses to better take in the object. Then, with a chuckle, he held it out for her to take.

"You know, that was the probably the best sort of magic I've seen in a long time, even if it was just a parlor trick, eh?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The trip to Paragon replayed itself within Halo's dreams. Shine keeping a lock going to keep prying eyes from viewing them. Speaking of which he still needs to get to Key so he could put the same barrier for her. All the battles, the stink that he wasn't about to forget. Upon returning it turned out they were there for at least a week or two. A bit longer then he had thought but the pay out was worth it all.

Siana was back, and he was happy to have her back. Though something told her he was probably the last person she wanted to see. Well that was probably the negative side of him talking, really who knows? Stirring him from his slumber he could feel some rustling at his hands which were laid on the bed. Almost forgot he had fallen asleep. Stirring from his slumber his eyes slowly began to open. Everything a blur at first as his eyes rose up to see what exactly was happening to Siana. He remembered he had to change her out of the dress he had found her in. Though he did his best to make sure he didn't see anything, really he wasn't that much of a pervert. Halo had used one of the old shirts he had worn to work, grey and black, long enough to cover her.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

User Image

There had been a little more than a slight commotion in Halo's room. Clothes were piled and hurled across the enclosure. The few books and magazines he'd stowed in his quarters were splayed across the back of chairs and on the top of the desk. Long strands of hair were settled in a neat pile near the door, bundled by a piece of string. Their pale lavender tinge gave away their owner immediately, but the little prodding to the back of the young man himself was all that was necessary to confirm her.

"Ah. Avake now, are ve?"

That light and airy voice chimed, seated at the very end of the bed. Siana peered over Halo with an expression of both amusement and distant contemplation. In her hands was another of his fine tomes, to which she closed with a hearty thump. The woman had on one of his darker gray jackets, which had apparently been... reassembled with other parts of his wardrobe to suit her needs. The long and slinky dress she'd once worn had been lobbed off up beyond her knees.

"Vell, I must say... For my savior you sleep like zhe dead." She chuckled, peering over him with her elusive...rose tinted eyes... Her hair had in fact been chopped off at little than half its prior length and done up in a loose pony tail.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Blotches of color finally began to take shape, his eyes moving over the figure that sat on his bed. it took only a moment for ti all to become clear. The voice only making him more awake as he felt his joints snap from moving. Sighing happily at the feeling he readied to answer before he felt the color leave his face. "M-my....room..." The man softly wept as he gazed about to see that his room had been ravaged, even further was the different pieces of his clothes that were scattered about. Those light brown eyes couldn't believe what they saw.

Even further Halo couldn't believe he didn't wake up to any of this! Returning to lock gazes with her, he listened to her comment as he smiled sheepishly. "Went through a lot of work in Paragon...just to find you...Though to have you back was worth it all~" He softly sung before forming the next few words. The man's eyes traveling up and down her body as he noticed how much of his outfits she taken to make her new one. "I see...you had fun with my things..." A small gesture given, his eyes noticing her hair as well. "And took to getting a hair cut...and reading my books.." One more line formed that made his expression soften. A smirk forming as his brow arched, resting his head against the palm of his left hand. "is there anything left in here that has yet to feel the sweetness of your touch?" Sure part of him was sad to see his room in shambles. But really it gave him an excuse to clean and do some remodeling.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"You." She smirked. "But I digress..."

Her hand whisked up and into the air, gesturing to the remainder of his quarters.

"I vent fairly easy on your thingz. Zhere vas so little to make a suitable outfit from. But I found it rather amusing zhat you had been studying up on my kind." She held up the book she'd been looking at and promptly dropped it onto his bed. "I take it I've made a fairly deep vound in your pretty little heart, no?"

Rising up from the cushioned surface she began to pace.

"Vell, good. Because I'm going to need your help to destroy zhis fool who dared to double cross me." She growled, every syllable uttered darkening. "Zhat man who... used me and zhen had zhe gall to try and kill me off! Ha! Vhen I'm through vith him, ohohoho... It vill be marvelous indeed."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo's tongue was pressed between his fangs. Had to sate his excitement somehow after all! Upon hearing that she went easy on his things he chuckled. "Didn't know you were handy with a needle. Well I knew you resourceful...but to make something like what you did well...color me impressed." Once more his voice was soft before she brought up the dirty little secret of his, the fact he was reading up on her race. The b*****d that hired her mentioned it, then in Paragon he heard it once more. Sure after the first time he was brushing up on them, but now he was more curious about them.

When she asked regarding his heart he couldn't help but smile. "Maybe, I mean not everyday you meet such a..." A pause taken to examine her once more, the smile softening. "Interesting women such as yourself." With that he stretched before he raising up from the chair. Upon hearing that she would need his help he was surprised. Even further at what she would need his help with. A chuckle following, his hand scratching at the back of his head as he listened further.

"Sorry it's just..." A moment taken to regain his composure. "You're asking for my help on something I was going to do regardless. When I found you again I saw who did it. Their face now stuck in my head. I plan on finding that guy and making him pay. And if the b*****d that hired you before is the one who ordered for you to die then even more reason just got added for me to hunt him down." Stepping closer his brow rose as he crossed his arms, that smirk returning once more. "Though something tells me I left my own little wound on you..since I didn't die in my sleep. Even further that you want my help~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Siana raised a brow and frowned, crossing her own arms beneath her bosom.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, young man... You've certainly gotten yourself onto my radar. I owe you zhe favor of skinning you alive for all zhose nights of torture. But alas, I am doing little to improve my favor vith you vhen I am very much in need of your assistance... Az much az it pains me to say."

She let out a puff of air and continued.

"His name, the truer vun he goez by, anyvayz, iz Vendredi. Und he vas in fact zhe vun who hired me to attack zhe Arro."

She paused, tilting her head.

"Now, tell me. Vhat do you know on him? Share and I'll continue."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
When she frowned his smirk vanished. A frown of his own forming as she reminded him of the fact he had tortured her. Holding his tongue until she was finished he listened closely, rather loving that accent of hers as she spoke. The guy loved fancy names, seemed to be the case as of late. She was telling him more or less something he had figured out when she was asleep. A conversation that was very...informative.

"Well I already knew his name was Friday. Or at least...as you said what he goes by. I had a conversation with him as you slept, which..." He paused, bowing his head slightly to her. "I'll let you have your pay back on me after I..er..we deal with him. I promise and owe you that. And as I said I live to that which I promise." Continuing on he paused as he remembered what she had told him during their sessions. "I know he is in Paragon. And so far I've gotten a name there kinda. Still new though but hey I wanted to find you...wasn't about to let anyone get in my way.." it was the truth and his voice no doubt proved that. "Also...if I hadn't been the one who did what I did to you...the others would have killed you...I didn't want you to die...so I'm still sorry I hurt you." The look in his eyes, the light about them brightening as his expression showed his regret for harming her. But after a moment he sighed, gesturing for her to continue.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Siana had made her way over to one of the chairs and took the seat gingerly. Her arms recrossed before her, she languidly slid one of her legs over the other and listened. When Halo had finished her eyes poured over the floor until finally meeting back with his.

"Hmph." She began, choosing her words. "Zhe man himself iz not in Paragon. He's a Shade Magician und often sends an image of himself there... Vhat had first attacked me vas a vorker of his. A girl... zhough I've never truly seen her as she often stands shaded or in zhe shadows, I saw the rich fabrics she vore. Kimono...I think zhey're called. Und..."

She glowered, her face contorting with rage.

"I had no idea I vas under hiz manipulative control..." She tapped her eyelid. "I don't know vhen und I don't know for how long... But vhen I came to zhis damnable dimension I figure I vas already vorking for him in vays I knew not. Last night I realized zhis vhen I left my guard open for zhat little..."

Siana stopped and breathed.

"For zhat girl'z attack."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas