Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel glanced over to Typhus. "I don't like Lethe, every since Blaise got mixed up with her he had become less fun. Always moping and crying and tying to kill himself because she doesn't play with him. I asked Master for this favor. But if Blaise wants to be with her then I will remove the Seal myself since I rather her burn. She doesn't deserve to play with him." she huffed, with a rather pouty look on her face.

"And you!" she pointed her weapon at Halo. "You are going to just forget that that girl hurt key just so you can get on Typhus's good side to make yourself look good or what? Make up your mind. Don't you preach about one thing and be fine killing people just so one person doesn't do what you think they shouldn't. " the blade of the halberd sparked again as if being charged by her words. "If you are just doing this to go against Master you are an idiot who still falls into Master's plan anyway. " She sighed and rested the weapon on her shoulder.

"You need to stop it making it easy for Master."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Well at least it seemed like, for the time being, to have been handled slightly. Though if the risk of the seal being removed was still present. "When we suffer it hurts. That's more then obvious. But if we can over come it we get stronger. Not everything can just be forgotten or swept away..." Once more the chance at that seemed nice but really it was just a temporary block. Nothing really changed and the same thing could happen all over again if not be worse the second time. "I can say that much from personal experience." He started, handing the long awaited drink to Siana before taking to his own. When Angel started up his eyes locked on the women.

Shifting over to Siana then back at Angel. So this was making it easy for him? Denying him, saying no and trying to make sure he stops having any little thing he wants? Well that wasn't really working but still. "it's called forgiveness, I'm willing to give her a second chance. Yes I remember she hurt Key. And I've made her pay by hurting her. All I'm hearing from al lthis is that you guys don't get to play with Blaise and you want to take something from him when I'm sure he's brought souls in like it was his job. Unless you told him on the day you made the contract he was to play with the two of you at your leaser I see no reason for why he should lose the seal when he's done what I've heard was asked of him." He stated simply, locking on Angel as he stared at the blade for a moment. "Siana was given a job. To shoot the messenger proves and accomplishes nothing. No one here has the right to decide who gets to play with who. Am in the wrong for having her restrained? Well from the logic of your master she is free to go about her business. All I'm doing is making sure thwhy not reward Blaise with the seal for all the time he has spent with you? So he stops recently, big deal. He played with you before, he served you loyally. Why not just leave him with it." it really didn't make sense why it was so hard just be nice to someone.

Forgiveness, being nice, all these things seem to be so strange to so many except for a few people. Glancing over at Siana he really did want to be nice to her, show her kindness after being so cruel to her. in his eyes she paid for it by his hand. Days upon days of being tortured to a far extreme was more then enough. Now she should be shown kindness. "I spoke my piece. Lecture, rant I don't care I'm finished speaking on the matter."
♎﹃﹄♋

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Alas, If I could be a good person, I would not have sold my soul my boy. I have given up the privilege of being "Nice"" he said more to himself than Halo as he stood up. "Whether this place burns down or not, it is fine." He knew very well that Halo didn't understand his nature. The boy kept forcing human standards on beings meant to destroy themselves and others but could one blame him? And Angel...she was warped and something as a simple as logic didn't make sense to her when she got riled up.

"Ah, my Angel is so upset. I can feel it right here" he chuckled as he placed his hand over his heart. "Though now I do have the urge to be much more cruel." he laughed to himself, rather quietly, his smile an almost inhuman wideness. "Angel my dear, you do know that Lethe does play with others as well? It is a shame that Blaise can not play with anyone else hmm? Poor boy. But even so what should we do?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing that Michael wasn't going to offer anything Typhus let out a sigh. "That's to bad, I was hoping you'd play a bit. Oh well."

Turning to Angel he grinned after hearing her words to him enjoying every moment of it. "Oh sweetie pie I don't like Lethe at all either. So by all means if the boy and her are together feel free to take our seal away. I would love to see the look on that witch's face as she burns."

Half listening to Halo's last bit he yanked his sword from the ground and sheathed it. "Now correct me if I'm wrong but the deal is not happening so that woman goes free and Halo shuts his trap when it comes to lectures? If so I'd take that collar off that woman and allow her a chance to get a head start...she'll need it." he asked with a grin before licking his lips. He wasn't going to hunt her down tonight but possibly sometime later....but she didn't need to know that. As for now he had a much...tastier target in mind.

Turning back to Michael he started to walk towards him. "So you're not going to let me have any of your blood but you'll let the boy?" he asked with his hands behind his back but with the same dark grin plastered on his face. "What if I give control back to the boy? Would I have your word that you'll give us some?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel was silent for a moment. Her bangs fell over her eyes as a rather creepy smile crept across her lips. "Halo didn't hear me. I said I rather her burn..."

"You should have fun with this right? Typhus thinks its fun. Or will Halo do something?" she held up her right hand and a paper of some sort appeared. On it appeared a complicated looking red magic circle with strange writing.

"Ready Master?!" she called before the circle started glowing and shot a beam of red light directly at Blaise/Typhus back. Another second later the seal was ripped from the boy's body and as soon as it happened the boy's body would erupt.

She giggled madly as she quickly teleported over to Michael's table and sat upon the table top. Another wave of her hand and the table along with a few chair started to float off the ground.

"Let's see how this goes okay? You said he didn't need Master right?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Oh my, now this is something." he said a bit surprised at the turn of events. He appeared in his chair at his table that was now floating. He had a barrier surround the area containing Angel and himself. "My dear girl, Halo and Blaise may be upset with you. This may escalate quickly."

The man rested his arms on the table and cradled his head in his hands as he did so. "At least Halo can not say I did it."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Flames exploded from the demons body as extreme amounts of heat were emitted. His body heat had been suppressed for so long that the flames had been building up. It was nice to let it all go free for once to say the least. The only bad thing about this was that he wasn't wearing one of his flame proof shirts.....so that was gone. "Ooooo now isn't this fun." he said with a grin as he looked down at his hands. His grin grew even wider as he glanced over at the bar. "Shall we start with that? It'll make quite the explosion I'm sure." he said as he extended his arm and started to build up flames in the palm of his hand and waited to see if anyone would stop him.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
You know what, just to hell with it all. Now here he was threatening Siana, when one of the first things he said was to not harm anyone here as one of the terms. Sure that was for blood but still, one of the terms none the less. And now Michael was going for the talk about Lethe playing with others. You know what it seemed like everyone sleeps around! Friends with benefits, no strings attached, all this and other variations of those terms seemed to be the biggest thing in this place. "You know I'm not even going to defend anything. I'm stating this now your not harming her. Harm her and I start lecturing like no one's business. Honestly I don't know why I waste the breath..." Guiding Siana to the stairs Halo had had enough of demons for one night.

Well demons and just difficult people as a whole for that matter. Awaiting for Siana to take the lead he glanced back at Typhus just as Angel, apparently, removed the seal. Blinking dully at the scene Halo reached into his pocket, gesturing for Siana to wait in the room. An ear piece pulled before being placed on his ear. The button clicked as a light flashed on. "Yo....yeah...yeah it's time....no we'll deal with it tomorrow. Alright...thanks..." With that he returned the ear piece to his pocket, one last moment taken to examine the main floor, the now free, to an extent, Typhus.

"Typhus tell Blaise to wait for me outside tomorrow....during the night...Also go ahead I don't whatever...Just no coming to my room or anyone else okay? And I'll keep quite and won't start lecturing...no hurting anyone equals no lectures...also I'll go and free her now..." Halo really didn't care at this point. Too many messes at once, too many problems happening. if they want this place to burn that was their business. Upon following after Siana Halo more then secured his own room, which is to say set up enough holy water to erupt and flood the place should the crystal casing be harmed in any way. Upon entering Halo's eyes lowered onto Om who was there waiting. A note left, a request made. "Huh...okay..." He stated simply before complying to the request. A sample of Siana's blood given to the small bear who all but ran off upon retrieval of the sample. At least Key's health should be guaranteed now. Though now he needed to live up to his word regarding Siana's freedom.
♎﹃﹄♋

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Seeing the room quickly catching on fire he was actually a bit disappointed Halo gave up so easily. "Aw...Oh well. Angel, be a dear and send Typhus somewhere where he can have some fun until tomorrow. I do have some things I need to take care of, and I need to check on Key as well." he said to her as he nodded and then smiled down at Typhus.

"If you are a good boy I will let you have some of my Blood later."
he said to him with another chuckled before disappearing himself in black flames.

(( weee night night ))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Aw But Master..." she was one again pouting but still did as she was told. "Okay!"

Angel jumped up on to the table and pointed her Halberd at the round where Typhus had just walked into. "Typhus Cannon Go!!!" she cheered before she shot a powerful lightning bold at the floor, forming an instant summoning circle. Quickly spinning the circle glowed white and made a cylinder of some sort and a moment later shot the lava demon out of it with an explosion.

"Wooo!!!" she laughed as she teleported to the roof next to the hole the guy just made. He would more than likely land in a farther city but he will be fine.

With the fire reaching the bar and all its flamables, she quickly summoned a gate that lead from the lake that dropped a good few tons of water in the place. "There we go!"

And with that done, she teleported way, the table and chair still floating around somehow....The place looked a mess....again.

(( Got permission from Jess to fire the Typhus cannon, so didn't godmode XD night night! ))
Poor Alma received quite the wake-up so early in the morning. For a while she was sleeping peacefully on a couch at the back of the bar when she felt the sudden blast of heat. It roused her slowly, although the sudden explosion started her right awake to see herself surrounded by flames.

To make matters worse, just as the poor claw-handed girl began to panic the entire room flooded with water, swirling her around helplessly until it all ran out the front entrance, leaving a very confused, very sodden Alma lying on her back on the bar counter, shivering mightily. Carefully and cautiously she hopped down and made her way to her room. "I-I'll limit m-my naps out h-here," she muttered through chattering teeth. At least her upstairs room wouldn't be flooded.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( And this is why no sleep, tea and chicken make evil ))

Dapper Seeker

Siana stood upon a rooftop two blocks across from Haven's Night, her lavender gaze pressing over every groove and cranny that made up the structure. Her lips were fitted with a firm frown, her brow knit together in something caught between curiosity and annoyance. How, oh how, had things gone so dreadfully wrong? Such a perplexing situation...

She'd gotten a better understanding of the people that lived in the building, what with their little discussion last night. Of the fool who was trying so hard to protect her... The lava demon and his darker half... The girl with the wings and... that damned man that was locking up the mark's body. Somewhere...where Siana's senses could not reach.

The moment Halo had undone the final crystal restraint the huntress had taken her leave. And, oddly enough, without her precious Vreska or the hair ornament. It mattered little... from the throbbing pain pressing through her wrists and up her elbows... She knew she would be ready again soon.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( ack! I am totally posting too weeeee! ))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel giggled. Last night was fun. She sat upon the roof of the tavern, the scent of burning wood still emanating from inside. "I hope Typhus is okay, i shot him quite a ways."

The wings upon her back flapped once as she looked out over the horizon. "What to do until he gets back...hm..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff