Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo tilted his head when the blush brightened. Was he truly that flustered at this moment? "I see...That's very nice of you Nick to play for your mom." His hand brushed along the the boy's shoulder, eyes trying to lock with his as he kept looking away. Moving the guy's head up so he could look him in the eye. "I'd ask if I could come so I can listen to the song but that'd be rude." He chuckled softly before leaning on the table.
♎﹃﹄♋
Nick was so flustered that his wings popped out form his back. They were as white as his pale skin with a hint of pink since he was blushing so much.

"Um..Um...!"
He was not used to looking anyone in the eyes. "Y-y-you can...listen too..if you want..I..I can let you know when....when I play..." The beautiful young looked like he might be reaching the color of a lobster at this point.

He was being so nice...Nick always loved it when people were nice to him...that meant they liked him...He was starting to like this man too.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The smile brightened as he mentioned he could go. Halo always did like music to an extent. The chance to hear how well Nick played would be treat in of itself. There would also be the chance to meet new people! "Great! That'll be perfect thanks man!" He quickly pushed off from the table as he rubbed his shoulder playfully. The sound of arguing behind the young man, the same old banter. The words undecipherable, claws being dragged before the table behind him slammed into his back. Two bodies being shoved into one another. Blushes now watching. Papers in the air once more. Legs managing ot be spread around the one on top. "Uh...um..." Halo stuttered out as he glanced down at nick, waists so close. How did this happen? How could it even happen? Trickery no doubt afoot, no other reason for how this position could have happen. His hands set at the sides of Nick as the blush brightened. "I...I..."
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Leaving the dark hallway Blaise rubbed his eyes and yawned. It was way latter than he usually came in but damn it he wanted a drink. Not to mention he still needed to find that damn book and seeing that it wasn't at Michael's house it had to be either here at the tavern or at Lethe's place.

Still half asleep Baise made it all the way to the bar before noticing Nick and Halo. Giving them a tired smile and wave he continued on to get his drink from behind the bar...seeing as Bobbie was not there to serve him.
Nick let out a rather...girly scream when he fell. He was not expecting this.

When his eyes opened, he could see that paper was fluttering down from the air and right above him was Halo. "Um..." He was just about to go back to is normal coloring but his incident made him turn right back to red. "I Um..." He poked his fingers together, rather embarrassed. Looking away again, he squirmed a little. "If...if you want too..."

This particular position only meant one thing to Nick, and he also knew that it was best to just let it happen. (( XD ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Every single hair on Halo's head shot up. From flat hair to spiky in all but one instant. His fingers carved into the floor boards as every fiber of his being began the traditional bat s**t freak out. His movements quick as took hold of Nick. Picking the latter up as he tried to force the color of his skin to return to normal. Patting the kid clean of any dirt, dust or any other things that would stick the clothes. "Nick...I....I...Okay..." He started with a shake before taking in his breath. "That was an accident....You are attractive and I'm sure you have those who wish to engage in such actions with you....But...I am um... I do not wish for t..." His breaths rapid as he attempted to find the words to better explain the incident. A strong glare shot back at Shadow.. The one no doubt behind the move.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
After he got his drink Blaise looked back over at Nick and Halo his eyes widened and twitched with anger as he saw the two together doing things that Halo himself said that only lovers should do. Rage filled the lava demon as his skin brightened. All that Halo told him about being faithful to only one person....to kiss and sleep with only one person. It was all a load of crap to get him away from Nick!

Instantly appearing between the two Blaise shoved Halo back. "BACK THE ******** OFF YOU LYING b*****d! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!" the lava demon barked angrily at Halo before turning to Nick and kissing him affectionately.
The sudden motion of picking him up and dusting him off, again caught Nick by surprise. He blinked and looked at Halo.

He was being such a gentleman!
He actually didn't understand what Halo had said.

The shy look on his face seemed to have an almost...mesmerizing effect.

His mother often speculated that Nick couldn't pull off sexy due to the human in his blood. So he would just be adorable to a major degree.

And then Blaise grabbed him and started kissing. " ! " The boy's hair practically straightened for a moment before the surrendered to the kiss.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Though he wished it was under better circumstances Halo was thankful to see Blaise get between the two. Already ready to move back the lava demon simply aided him in getting away from the blushing boy. Though the matter of him telling a lie was something that was best handled now. "Okay I didn't lie! Shadow hit the table and I fell on him!" He attempted to defend himself but saw the lava demon all over Nick now. Why did he have to be so clingy and impulsive? "Well way to dig the grave there deeper k-gah!" Halo's fist soon slammed down unto Shadow's head, casting the dragon through the table only to be dragged back up by it's tail. Flames within Halo's eyes as he stared down into Shadow's own. "Um...okay my bad...Let's have a talk...regarding actions...And why you SHOULDN'T KNOCK PEOPLE ONTO OTHER PEOPLE!" He growled at the dragon who only laughed before being spun and flung about. Halo was embarrassed, wronged, and even more so angry. All of which thanks to this sorry little dragon. Though catching himself onto the table the dragon saw a chance to mess with the lava demon he wasn't about to miss. "Hey Blaise! You love the guy so much why haven't you did what he was willing to let Halo do to him?!" He managed to yell out before being slammed once more onto the table. "Shut it! You made that happen!" He barked at the small dragon before stretching him out like super stretch armstrong figure. "Well....Blaise....why...don't...you...do it...with him!"
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing Halo Blaise pulled away from the kiss with Nick and growled. He was tired of the excuses and the lies. He knew what he saw Halo was doing. "HE'S MINE! IF I EVER SEE YOU EVEN TOUCH ANOTHER HAIR ON ANY OF MY FRIEND'S HEADS EXPECT YOUR HEAD TO FLY OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!" he yelled as he hugged onto Nick tightly being extremely protective over his friend.

What Shadow said pissed the demon off even more. "I DON'T NEED YOUR GOD DAMN PERMISSION TO PLAY WITH MY FRIEND! IF I WANT TO I WILL!" he yelled as he gave Nick another quick kiss before grabbing his hand and led him to the dark hallway. "Come on Nick....we're gunna play." That'll show stupid Halo and that b*****d dragon.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Then do it! Don't say it do it lava skin!" Shadow taunted before his head being smashed repeatedly into the wall. "Blaise don't! Damn it I wasn't lying! it was a mistake you crazy b*****d! Shadow shut the hell up your not helping!" Halo attempted to stop it but sadly the demon was gone along with the boy. So much work being broken, shoved and crushed. "You know ******** it! ******** all of it I'm done!" With one last smash before casting the small dragon out the door Halo stomped. "Try and help out...Something happens. Try to help a friend...stupid alternate personalty or other being or what the ******** ever shows up and ruins a friendship....Then an accident makes things even worse!" The rage carried in his voice as punched the wall. Splinters chipping out as he all but flopped onto the couch. Grumbling as he held his head. Shadow knocked clean out, hanging by the front step railings. His whole body wanted to ram something, harm something, for once in a good while dominate something with sheer strength and force. The anger within him driving that. "Done trying to help people who don't want it...done..."
♎﹃﹄♋
Everything was happening so fast. First the kiss and then the yelling and then another kiss. The boy felt like his heart was going to explode.

"R-REally?! I..okay..." he said as he was taken away. This wasn't expected at all. He was so bewildered that he didn't even get his music and violin case.

This was going to be a special evening!

(( night night XD ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
((And off I go as well~))
Sighing he slammed his hands onto the cushions once more. "[******** it...it's late...it's been a long day...Just damn it!" Halo cursed once more before standing up from the couch. His vest slung around him, opening up his dress shirt as he marched up the stairs to Bobbie's room. One hand fiddling with the collar around his neck as he sighed once more. His entire body felt hot. With the rush of adrenaline and the anger from Blaise in the end it couldn't be helped. Once at the door he opened it rather quickly before closing it behind him. His head lowered before his body tingled ,the collar reacting almost to the one who had placed it. The sight of her in the bed, waiting for him almost. A smile quickly forming on his face as he threw made his way to the bed, to her. Tonight had gotten better just as quickly as it worsened.
♎﹃﹄♋

Friendly Gaian

Change purposely entered the tavern from his broom closet, advancing along the perimeter of the main area with a wide-brim witchy hat lopsidedly set atop his head, hiding the kitsune ears beneath. He trotted toward one of the windows with a jolly bounce in his flip-flop gait, where he collected the broom long-resting upon the window's frame. He pulled it along in his wake - to the jukebox that met him with happy lights and an array of music he'd never gotten to peruse thus far. The young man gently bit the tip of his tongue while removing his hat, and he placed it on top of the machine. The flip-flops came off.

Only a few moments passed, and Change replaced his wallet underneath the hat and swept up his broom into a windmill dance to the jukebox's enthusiastic sound.

"It's nine o'clock on a Saturday. The regular crowd, shuffles in," spinning him off across the tavern. His feet and the straw head of his broom kicked up whatever dirt and dust had collected on the floors, scattering it all into the air. "There's an old man sitting next to me," he sang, gesturing to an empty table seat which stopped his tracks. "Making love to his tonic and gin." The following harmonic tugged widely at Change's lips, brightening his face with the glow of a smile. He stood back up straight, wielding the broom like a pole weapon, and faced his opponent - the airborne dust. "Gotcha. He says~"

[Son, can you play me a memory?
I'm not really sure how it goes,
But its sad, and its sweet, and I knew it complete]

Change forfeited singing along his enthusiasm so as to whip about the beat of his broom just as the dust began to settle. All across the tavern he whirled, swinging and lashing out at the haze that began to linger around his feet. And just as the whirlwind ended, and Change stood triumphantly over the collected pile, his song rang out, "When I wore a younger mans clothes."

[La la la, de de da~
La la, de de da da da.
Bum - Bum - Bum]

He descended upon the pile with a dustpan - retrieved during his dance - to scoop up all that previously coated the tavern floor, singing along, "Sing us the song, you're the piano man." He stood up with the filled pan. "Sing us a song tonight." He approached the nearest trash can. "Cause we're all in the mood for a melody," with the pan tilted over it, to spill its contents away. "You've got us feeling all right."

Friendly Gaian

The Piano Man had long ended. The floor had been wholly swept. The tables had been wiped down - save for a broken one, which he had confiscated to an unknown location. The bar counter sported no more stains or burns, in spite of the aged experience it recounted. To any who wandered in later that night, the counter would seem more of a premium buy that the one used day to day.

Still, silence rested over the main area.

Change hovered over a rather clear mark on one of the walls. One of his hands lingered over his chin and his sealed lips, casually stroking down as he regarded the crater through his solid sugar-brown gaze. "Huh." His hand fell to fold across his chest along with the other arm, and he licked his dry lips. "Someone had fun last night." With his tail switching back and forth gently behind him, he turned his head to look across the empty space, right over his shoulder, toward the halls and the stairs that separated him from countless rooms. His eyes narrowed. A thin line creased his brow. His lips pursed. "Whatcha thinkin...?"

Change's attention switched back to the crater in the wall. He shrugged. "Repair it. No prob'm." As the young inhaled, swelling his chest and shoulders, a hand rose in the shape of an L, making a corner relative to the hole's curve. "I'll get it done." He exhaled, passing a foot to his left so as to start away toward the jukebox. There, he gathered his wide-brim hat, wallet, and flip-flops, and he struck off to vanish once more into his broom closet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff