Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise couldn't help but giggle at Key's reaction to him not wanting any of the treasure then quickly apologized. "Oh it's not that I wouldn't like any of that. In fact that all sounds extremely interesting, especially the swords. I just think it'd be rude of me to take some of my friend's treasure just because I opened the way to a cave." he said with a smile as he nudged her. "Plus if you want to learn fire magic I actually have a book on lava demon magic that my uncle gave me a long time ago. I'm sure there'd be fire spells in that.....though our magic is a tad weird."

Before he could go on he was tackled by Angel. Giggling Blaise gave her a hug. He was wondering where she had run off to he had missed her. "Hiya Angel its so good to see you again."
Ark wasn't the type to notice things on other peoples' bodies. She might notice their general shape - like she did notice that Bobbie was very pretty. However, Ark really didn't notice the mark on Bobbie's chest. "No, I don't suppose we have. My name is Ark and I'm the chef here. I think."

As the man got closer to the bar, Ark smiled at him. "Good evening to you too."

And there was Angel with Blaise again. Wow, this place got weirder all the time.

Ark giggled at the dragon, "The pie is for everyone. And it should be about done so I don't really need help with it." She didn't really know anything about jukeboxes. "Since you own the jukebox, couldn't you take the money out of it and reuse it over and over?" Leaving this thought out there, Ark went into the kitchen to save her pie from burning. Setting it on the stove to cool, she went back out to the main room.

Dapper Seeker

The rust haired lass watched as Loki wandered off to the bar and, listening to Shine, the young lady chuckled. There was nothing more true than the dragon and the star being on two different sides of the coin. But as much as they bickered, Key couldn't help, but think that deep down they made an excellent team. She considered Shine's last words and nodded.

"Oh yes. I do love to seek out the oddities! You never know what you're going to come across. Sometimes that can get you in a whole lot of trouble though!"

And then Key's eyes widened at Blaise's mentioning of a book. She leaned in, beaming. Books were...were absolutely the best thing in the world. And if something could help her with her fire magic she knew it would be from Blaise's book.

"I'd love to take a look at it! Even just a peek would be wonderful! Whenever you have a chance please bring it-"

And then a feathered little lass barreled right into the conversation and Copperkey jumped back, hitting her head on the sofa. Good thing it was soft! The magician watched as Blaise went tumbling away with Angel and Key burst out laughing.

"Excellent landing skills!" She teased, delighted to see the doll-like girl in such a good mood.

Hearing someone else near the jukebox Key made to greet Change with a wave of her hand when...

She paled. There at the door to Haven's Night stood a woman with ivory skin. Her long silver hair curled over her shoulders, bust compressed in a rather tight emerald corset. On those rubied lips of hers a smile did play, her full attention on Copperkey.

"Hadley!" She breathed through gritted teeth. Immediately the lass gathered up her magic, her eyes turning silver and obsidian. But then Key looked down and saw what was in her left hand. The cowboy lay to the back of the silver haired woman, his body unmoving. A finger whisked up from the corset-suited lass, come hither she did beckon. Looking back only once, Key eyed the residents of the tavern and then went to the door. Out Hadley went, dragging the limp man at her side. Copperkey followed suit.

(Dern, dern, dern><; I'm sorry, but I have to go. I hope you all have an awesome week! )
"Some one I didn't like very much marked me" She was blunt about it. No sense in hiding the fact now.

"Here you go Baby." she then smiled and gave him another drink. "Hey there Change."

Bobbie laughed when Angel popped up. "Hey there Loki, here you go." she gave him his drink before leaning on the counter.

"Nice to meet you Ark. Again, My name is Bobbie. Ooh pie sounds good"
Loki was holding his drink and witnessed the whole thing with Key and some lady and guy. "Uh...Did anyone else see that? Is that normal now?" he looked to Ark and then Bobbie.

"Oh! Hey there, Ark I think I heard, nice meeting you. I hear a lot about you but don't think I've ever met ya face to face, Yaknow? Thanks Bobbie" The man downed his drink before exhaling again.

And then a little angel showed up. "Hey there Angel, nice seeing you again"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The winged girl giggled as well when she was hugged by her friend. “HI hi! I got to see this really weird place, and it was cold but it was fun!” she laughed before pecking him on the lips. She seemed to be the happiest she had been the last few days.

Her wings flapped once before she hugged Blaise again. Then she noticed the rest of the room. “HI hi Key!” this was of course before she left.

Her eyes widened when she spotted Ark. Getting up she popped over to the kitchen door way. “Ark is back too!? Master will be so happy!” she giggled and seemed to be acting really hyper for some reason. “Yay! OooohI hi Loki!”

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
What Ark suggested was true. Someone could just insert one coin and simply share it among those who also wish to use the device. The star would no doubt ask for a coin from him if he was told this. Suddenly the dragon's grip tightened as Ark hurried within the kitchen. The aroma of the pie finding it's way to his snout. Breathing in the sweet smell as it made his mouth water.

The grumble of the small dragon's stomach, his eyes glancing down as his claws held his belly. "Huh..Haven't ate in quite a bit..." He grumbled before he felt the women on the move again. For cook she sure did move. Once the two returned to the main room the dragon caught the sight at the door. The women with another in hand. Following the women's eyes his gaze turned to Copperkey who seemed rattled up.

"Always something...Let it never be said there is a dull moment within this place of lunatics and criminals. A place where odds and evens mingle and converse. Where sanity is left at the door so that insanity can be embraced....That and a good couple gallons of alcohol and some good company." The dragon rambled on before noticing Shine floating over to Halo for a moment. "Oh...S-sorry...." The young man apologized, accepting the fresh drink with a small smile. Taking a long swig he sighed, the taste welcoming. As if it wasn't enough now there was the promise of pie! The smile grew before the growl of his own stomach followed. The realization he hadn't eaten all day struck him.

A small gulp before the hum Shine let out. A brow raised as the star hovered beside him. "Excuse me Halo my boy you wouldn't happen to have a coin would you? H-huh? O..Oh...Um...Ye-Yeah h-here ya go." He dug through his jean pockets until he pulled out a gold coin. Setting atop the star it shimmered. The bright sparkles showing it's excitement as it balanced the coin above it over to the jukebox. "Good evening Mr.Change. it's nice to see you up at last. I would have aided you to a much softer resting spot but sadly the gecko was out, and Halo was busy. I do apologize." The star's voice was soft as it floated up to the coin slot. it's pointed tips tapping along the metal as it attempted to get the coin within the slot.

From the bar Halo sighed at the sight while chuckled emitted from Shadow. Finishing his drink with a heft chug, a quick shake of his head before he rose from the bar to help his friend. Still suffering the effects as he wobbled slightly, the drink aiding in someway as managed to stop himself right on the jukebox. "H-Hey...Change. N-Nice to s-see ya." He greeted the kitsune with a small smile before taking the coin from Shine and inserting into the musical device. Blinking alive, clicks, snaps, the gears turning as the device readied for it's first command, the first request of the night. A hand extended down to the kitsune, a smile on his face as he secured himself to the jukebox. A jelly limb man attempting to pull someone up without support is just asking for more people on the floor. A good hand on the device as he awaited Change to take hold. Shine shimmering about, excited for the device's first selection.
♎﹃﹄♋
Ark briefly watched Key go with someone dragging a body. That seemed an interesting situation. At least Key left of her own free will. Somehow, it reminded Ark that her pie should be cool. She went back into the kitchen and returned with the pie in a pan cut into slices.

She kind of missed the conversation about the mark on Bobbie's chest. Though she had heard Halo point it out. "It's nice to meet you too Bobbie. Feel free to grab a slice.

"Was it Gen? He's a nice guy, but a big gossip. And you are?" Ark grinned as she looked at the man who claimed to have heard a lot about her. It was a good bet he was telling the truth since not many people - especially girls - had the same name as her.

Ark giggled as her friend popped over to her. "Hey Angel! Will he?" The last part was asked absently as if Ark didn't really care about the answer.

Shadow sure did seem a bit more bitter than Ark remembered. Ah, well, not her business she supposed. "You can have some too if you want Shadow."

Friendly Gaian

"Oh." He lifted a hand to scratch gently at his chin and jaw, eyes rolling up toward Shine and Halo both hovering around the jukebox on which Change rested like it was a pillow. He yawned immensely, and just as it was ending he tried to sigh out a, "Heyo there." He tossed up a hand to try and catch Halo's offer, but it just clapped down onto it and held on, without an effort of trying to pull himself up by it. He yawned again, this time with, "Ai, Nn-Shine...," finishing it off.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blushing after Angel kissed him then went off to Ark Blaise pushed himself off the ground and stood up. Seeing that both Key and Angel had left him the lava demon took a swig of his lighter fluid then let out a sigh as he tried to think of where exactly he left that damn old book. It could be in any one of his rooms like here at Haven in his trunk, or it could be in his room at Michael's house, heck it could even be with the stuff he left at Lethe's place in his room....or her's. heart

Groaning he didn't want to go on some big scavenger hunt for this book at the moment he was tired. Yawning he grumbled as he headed over to the dark hallway to check his room at Michael's first.....if it wasn't there then oh well he was going to bed.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The very instance, the very second Ark granted permission for him to eat all that was left on her shoulder was a smoke figure in the exact shape and detail of Shadow. A strong gust soon followed, a black streak zipped up and by the pie pan. A single slice missing as the black streak zipped around and out the door, arching up to the roof. Too several moments before a voice followed. " MINE !" The dragon's words no doubt shouted as it zipped to pilfer a slice of pie. Halo blinked several times before his eyes followed the trail.

in truth he didn't think the little guy could move that fast. "He could learn some manners. H-He did w-wait un-until she said yes...so it's fine I guess." A small shrug followed, Shine tapping along the screen as it scanned through all the selections. The number count was amazing! So many names, so many songs all housed in this one device! "My I never knew these many existed. How do you all keep track of them all? I-Internet Shine. Y-You can f-ind anything is you look for it." With that said Halo gave a great pull to get Change up on his feet. Catching his barrings the kitsune would find himself up on his feet, being set against the device as support.

"You my furry eared friend need a pick me up. Or at least a nice hot glass of milk. I think you mean coffee. What is that? it's a drink that people tend to drink to wake themselves up. I see, well then I may suggest that as well. Shine I swear ever since the same body incident you and Shadow have really gone for loops. What do you mean? Just...you seem like you just showed up from the past and have no idea what anything is. Shadow is brooding or grumpy or what ever. I do apologize for any behavioral issues my boy. it's fine just...scan my brain and such to get yourself with the times okay? Alright lad." With Change up the young man soon gestured for him to wait. Best to check with the lovely bartender to see if there was a drink to wake people up. Or to even wake and or stiffen up a body. His hand dug into his pockets once more, leather pressing against his fingers. "What's this..." He questioned before he pulled out the collar. Another item he thought looked nice when he bought it.

fastening the collar he managed to cover the spots on his neck, the collar feeling rather nice to be honest. Giving a nod along with a bright smile to Ark before taking his own piece of pie the young man turned to bartender. "U-Um Bobbie...d-do you have um...something strong...that c-could um....get the body going? Boost it up?"
♎﹃﹄♋
"Huh? Oh sorry baby...spaced out a bit...I actually have to get going. YOu should rest baby." she went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you baby. See you later" she said to Halo before waving to all and exiting out the door.

"Night everyone!"

((sorry night night...tired ))

Friendly Gaian

Halo's hefty pull lifted Change, who immediately wind-milled about until he had both hands clapped onto the jukebox to steady himself, breathing heavily and flaring his ears and eyes wide. "Right! What?" His attention snapped to Halo wandering away to Bobbi at the bar, especially so at the sound of coffee. "Oh. I, no. No caffeine. And...." He pushed himself away from the jukebox, collecting his head into one palm as he slowly shuffled away from Shine and his fascination in the new musical installment.

Change followed Halo while rubbing his face, eyes halfway shut while still the young man seemed able to walk along a straight path. His tail, swaying just so gently behind him, seemed to considerably aid his balance. "No alcohol too. Either. Either?" He cocked his head. "Too." With his free hand, Change sent a limp wave of his hand in farewell to Bobbie.

Lucky Risk-Taker

The black-horned, patchwork figure of Rot trudged towards the tavern, feet heavy with weariness but a pleased smirk on the odd man's lips. He paused just a foot away from the entrance and let loose a relaxed sigh. First he'd slept long, then journeyed long. Now he was back to the warm and welcome glow of the tavern and looking very forward to another rest after perhaps some drink.

Easing the doors open, Rot stepped in, a little less heavy footed now. He looked different from last time, still patched and stitched together but dressed at least a little more respectably. He wore new boots, worn but comfortable pants and a dark jacket; all of which sporting curiously placed zippers and stitches of their own. He still wore the same old cap however.

Walking to the bar he sat and reclined against the counter, taking in the room and looking about for Angel. He'd hoped she was well and back in the safety of the tavern...

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Of course! Master is very happy ARk is back here. He can't wait to see you!"

Her wings flapped once as well as if to add to the point.

Then she heard the door open. The girl looked around and her eyes lit up to see that familiar horned fellow. "HI!" she said cheerfully as she teleported over to other man and glomped him. "Hi hi Rot!"

(( was going to bed but will try to stay up ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff