Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Scar, scarecrow, Rot makes no diff to me man." The dragon shrugged before giving the man a toothy grin along with a thumbs up. Was his way, hard time or a joke at first but the dragon did warm um eventually. The scars being a sign of what he assumed were from fights so he was incline to think good of the guy. Shine shimmering at the greeting, once more giving his own version of a bow to the best of his abilities. "I see well then sir I will answer your question regarding Ms.Angel then. However...mite I pry for some answers first?" The star's tone lowered like it's glow. "Would you by chance have some manner of red feelings towards Ms.Angel? What sir sushi star here is askin if ya like her. Cause if so she's hanging out at a insufferable p***k's place. Things with Blaisel the lava demon kinda got dark and weird and well yeah. She hasn't returned since but her guardian wouldn't allow harm to fair lass so fear not Master Rot. Do you always have to address people like that? it's a show of respect. Show of you being a butler." The two started for a moment before returning their attention to Rot once more. There would be plenty of time to argue, but their guest's time obviously limited.
♎﹃﹄♋

Lucky Risk-Taker

Rot could feel his horns vibrate slightly with his own emotions as he listened, then breathing a little sigh. "To answer your question: yes. It's hard to describe but my instincts keep trying to kick into high gear when I think of her. And before you ask, I mean combative instincts." He looked right at Shadow for a moment before continuing.

"I've been around a while and each and every scar, staple and stitch is a result of my instinct to protect those around me. It has always gotten me into trouble and yet, I cannot stop myself from feeling the need to protect Angel. He frowned. "I haven't been here very long at all, but she was the first creature to speak kindly to me. Well, Bobbie did to but it could likely have been professional courtesy. Angel wasn't afraid to look at me, let alone speak to me."

His eyes glazed for a moment. "Sorry, I don't mean to ramble." With a grunt he stood and stretched again, this time grabbing both horns in both hands and with a few sharp twists, turned his entire head around with a series of graphic cracking noises. When he was done, he smirked at Shadow. "For now, that's a little secret to everyone else here. Now then, I think I shall go tend to those 'chores'. Farewell, good beings and I shall see you again soon, I hope. Thank you kindly for the update and... Oh, almost forgot."

He placed another thick gold coin on the counter. "This is for my room as I am not yet finished using it. Good evening to you both." With that, Rot walked out into the world, still barefoot and unarmed but smiling grimly as he did so.

((And that's all I got tonight. G'night!))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Waking up in his room at the tavern Blaise sighed sadly. He wanted to go along with, oh did he want to go, but the little detail that her work location was on an island scared him. Islands were surrounded by a lava demon's natural enemy you see....water. Shivering at the thought of all that water the boy got out of bed in order to get dressed.

Leaving his room and heading down the steps Blaise went straight to the kitchen. It was extremely early for him to be up and about but he was hungry and in need of breakfast.

Dapper Seeker

The sun's rays danced upon the cityside streets, promising a quick farewell as it plunged into another length of cloudline. Key's breathing was heavy, rasping as she dropped to her knees outside of the tavern, her chest rising and falling far faster than normal. The magician had spent the entirety of her day training, which meant a whole heck of a lot for someone who despised running. But along with her body her mind had endured and Key adjusted her tank top as she took in the cool evening air.

"So...huff...out of it..." She breathed, regaining her composure. "Okay...need water. Time to go in."

Key's hand pushed open the door to Haven's Night and wandered in, her green eyes peering around to see if anyone was about. Blinking, the young lady looked down and remembered her workout clothes. With a quick snap of her fingers the outfit changed to her usual vest and slacks. Perfect.

"Good evening! Anyone around and about?" She called, still rather breathless.
Ark was still not in a good mood. It would be hard to blame her if someone knew what she had been going through recently. Stupidly little Prince Richard and his family's pet wizard had been following her around everywhere. Ark hadn't even been able to take sanctuary with Felix's family for fear of being followed and endangering the cats.

Now she was back at the tavern. They already knew she stayed here and Ark could use the rest. The only reason she hadn't been here before is that she didn't want to be cornered somewhere, but by now she was just too worn out. Sighing, Ark glanced absently at her kitchen. She wasn't tired, just worn out.

Dapper Seeker

Moving over to the usual victorian sofa Copperkey frequented while reading, her pointy ears perked as she heard someone. The lady turned her attention and spied a young woman meandering the main floor, her gaze on the kitchen. Tilting her head Key wondered if the poor thing was alright, she seemed a bit...worn out. With a smile on those copper hued lips the magician called out in greeting.

"Hello there!" She brought her hand up and waved. "Ah, are you alright tonight?"
Ark was surprised to see someone else in the tavern. She turned, suddenly looking a lot less lost and a lot more like a person someone would want to be friends with. "Oh, hello there. How are you this evening? Anything I can get for you?"

Actually, Ark wondered if she even still worked here, but wouldn't let that bother her since everyone that knew her here knew this was where her kitchen was.

Dapper Seeker

The transition that the lady took before Copperkey was not lost on her. Though the magician did notice that her question on her being alright or not had gone unanswered. For a moment Key thought on this, considering if she should press the matter when the words the young woman spoke sunk in. Those emerald orbs grew wider and so did that smile of hers. Key had found someone else who actually worked at the tavern! Her enthusiasm was hard to conceal, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"I'm quite well! In fact, great!" Key's workout was all but forgotten now, strength renewed in her limbs. "You work here? I haven't gotten to meet many of the staff! I'm Copperkey! Or...just Key. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

With that the brunette bowed her head graciously.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Having left the tavern after having his self made breakfast Blaise had spent most of the day out at the lake, laying on the sand relaxing and listening to music. But it now looked as if the sun was going down and that he'd have to make his way back home to the tavern.

Sighing the boy stood up and dusted off all the sand he could before heading down the forested path back to the tavern. Once he made it Blaise walked through the front doors and stared to go to the bar then noticed one of his friends was back and was greeted by Key. "Hiya Ark. Hi Key. Both of you havin a good day?" he said with a bright smile as he made his way over to Ark. "Um....Ark I used some of your pans and stuff this morning to make breakfast......I hope that's okay."
Though Ark looked gloomy with her blue-tinted gray hair and gray eyes, she was actually a very sweet and upbeat girl. So she giggled at Key's enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you too Key. I'm Ark. And the last time I was here I worked here, but it's been a good long while. I don't know that anyone will kick me out if I'm cooking though."

She laughed again when Blaise apologized. "Oh, that's what kitchens are for! Long as you clean up after yourself, no one should care what you do in a kitchen. You know.. unless I'm cooking."

Dapper Seeker

"Ark..." Key was taken by surprise. Her own feline friend was named as such! The irony delighted Copperkey, but she wasn't sure if it would prove wise to point it out so openly. "So you're the chef! Oh, I bet you could make some pretty fine treats! What's kept you away for so long? If you don't mind my asking?"

Key was beginning to realize the more she used them how finely tuned her new set of ears were. She'd almost heard Blaise moving about outside before the gentle creak of the front door. Her head turned momentarily to see who it was and as her eyes moved over him it was hard not to frown. Was he still upset at her? Instead, when he came to greet them he was rather cheery. Relief spread over her shoulders and they loosened up.

"Good evening, Blaise! And yep, definitely a good day!"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing Ark laugh about what he said shocked the boy. "Oh....well if you're okay with it then all is good." He had thought she didn't trust him at all with her kitchen since he used one of her knives to try to cut open a body. If she had forgotten that little event well he wasn't going to bring it up and get back on her not trusted list.

Turning to Key Blaise smiled happily. "That's good. Glad you're doin okay....oh, how did that deal with Master go?"
Ark shrugged lightly. "People seem to like what I make and that's what matters." The question gave her pause for a moment. Ark hesitated. She didn't mind talking about it, she just didn't want to make the situation heavy when she'd only just met someone. "A.. man.. that I know took a liking to me and has been.. harassing me. I've been avoiding him." That was ambiguous enough.

Ark did remember Blaise using her good knife to try and cut open a human body, but as long as he was using the kitchen for cooking she didn't care much. She was surprised to hear him say that Key had made a deal with Michael. For the moment she just decided to listen.

Dapper Seeker

Key perked a brow at both Blaise's expression and response to Ark. Was he a really bad cook? Then his attention shifted over to her and the young lady nodded. Pulling up her hand she revealed her silver fingertips and the fine florescent lines that traced up and down into her shirt sleeve. They twisted and curved, making ornate little designs across her skin.

"It went rather well. I'm not dead, which is good for me. And...I have these marks all over to show my half...fae...ness." Admittedly the magician was still getting used to the new bloodline coursing through her veins. She was still learning more and more about the pros, but hadn't really seen many cons pop up yet. Her hand pushed up to her right ear. "Oh, and these things got a bit larger and pointy."

Hearing Ark's current situation made Key furrow her brow. The situation...didn't sound good. If anything the magician felt the young lady was downplaying it. A stalker was never a good thing! Blinking, Copperkey checked herself. Perhaps it really wasn't as bad as what her overactive imagination was allowing it to be... Still, she was growing worried for the lass...

"Um...if you need any help...I..." Key tried to approach the situation carefully, trying not to pry or poke her nose where it didn't belong. "I'd be happy to help."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Well of course you not being dead is a good thing!" he said as walked over to her and lightly punched her shoulder...so lightly in fact that it could hardly be considered a punch. "Why would it be a bad? If you died then we wouldn't get to work together....you do work for Master now don't you?" he asked as he looked her over and giggled as he saw her markings. Now someone else had glowing skin too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff