Welcome to Gaia! ::

{I'm still around too. And I still love this place. I've just been busy. I also figure that we've been dead longer than this before and had a fairly solid comeback. If it does die, just let it do it naturally. Though not right now because I'm procrastinating.}

Ark stepped through the front doors of the tavern with a small frown on her face. It was the first one anyone had seen on her in a great long while. Her clan had told her that the emotion suppression had to be removed for a while or it would become permanent. She hadn't really objected, but they had forced her to have the procedure anyway and now she was feeling an uncomfortable slew of emotions.

Apparently she had done some things recently that her conscience wasn't too happy about. Also, now her ghosts were able to flood her emotional channels again and she wasn't used to blocking them anymore. A mental shield wasn't enough.

However, all that showed on her face was that one tiny frown as she crossed the room and sat at the bar next to a bowl of thoroughly rotten fruit.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Markus entered into Haven's night once again, pulling back the board off the front door, and checking to see if there was any demonic presence. He found none.

He'd been gone almost a year, if not more it felt like.

It seemed as though the place had finally died down enough for him to come back and try to fix it up. As soon as he opened the door a gust of foul air hit him as the stench of rotted food came to greet his nostrils.

"Good God. . ." He pulled his shirt up over his nose and walked into the empty all and over to what was once his favorite spot at the bar and saw a putrid bowl of fruit next to it, just ripe with new life. Heaving a sigh he walked back behind the bar and started for the kitchen looking for something to make this place habitable again. . .

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A soft giggling was heard as a girl appeared on the roof of the tavern. Flexing her small white dove wings, she stood up and allowed the wind glide through her long white hair.

Dress in all white, the dark skinned girl hopped down and landed lightly on the ground. Not making much of an impact.

Skipping over to the tavern entrance, her eyes started to water from the foul odor of the place. "O..Oh my god..." the girl almost threw up it smelled so bad.

Friendly Browser

I wake up from a long good sleep. I stretch and get out of bed in my room upstairs. "MAN that was a nice nap. Hmmm. !!!! GOD! What's that smell!? I look around and everything is covered in dust. Even ME!
"What is going on?" I looked at my tech watch and notice the time and date.
" I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!" I exclaim aloud. Screamed actually.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Markus' ears twitched.

"Godf*ckin'dammit. . ." he thought to himself finding that he wasn't alone, hearing someone upstairs and the sounds of someone discovering the smell of the place on the outside.

For some reason he thought it was too good to be true, that he could possibly be alone in this place. His left golden eye twitched, and he felt a sudden spurr of inner rawr at the back of his mind. Annoyance possibly. Annoyance combined with the fact that the sheer overpowering odor of this place was giving him a headache.

Never the less he continued to search the kitchen, being sure that he dared not open the place's fridge, knowing well that if the fruit was alive on the counter the fridge was probably its own lifeform and that it and the freezer were the sources of this foul odor.

Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled the bandana from his pocket that he used as headcover under his biker's helmet when he rode his motorbike, and wrapped it around his face as he approached the cleaning supply closet area, closer than he would have liked to the freezer that seemed to be grinning to him ominously as though it would spring open and say "Hiiiiii~ Maaaaarrrkkuuuussss. . ... welcoooome baaaaaack. . . To Haaaaaven's Niiiiight. . ." any moment.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Not being able to take the smell anymore, she covered her mouth and formed a light bubble in her hand that drew until it enveloped her. Being able to breath gain, she floated through the door into the tavern, her bubble squeezing through the door. Once inside she floated around, in her little bubble that protected her from the stench.

Hearing the scream, she looked up and wondered who was here and if anything just kill them. Last time this happened she molested by slimy mold.

The thought made her shudder.

"Hello?"

Angel sounded like she was in a closed space but could still be heard.

Friendly Browser

"Well" I thought. "Better go have a look around I guess. Knowing this place I might have to fight some kind of rotten eggplant monster or something. Hope not."
I then headed out of my room using my wind powers to gently blow, at least most, of the horrid stench away from me.

" This smell is horrible. It just wants to stay in one place like a cement wall of fart gas."

I looked around upstairs. I found mostly dust and 2 locked doors. Figured those must have been the suit demon's room and the owner's room.

"What were their names again? Michael and Markus I think? Maybe? Wonder what is in those rooms."

After my upstairs escapade I made my way downstairs. The stench just got WORSE. crying

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Markus treated the freezer as though it was the enemy, about to reach out and grab him as he slid past it and latched onto the supply cabinet door. Checking over his shoulder repeatedly, looking at the still stationary freezer door.

He searched around the small closet and found himself a roll of trash bags, bleach, disenfectants and various other chemicals along with some gloves. Time to get to work.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Suddenly there was a loud thump coming from the Freezer door. It Sounded as though it was punchin it. The door even started to bend out of shape.

Angel blinked from in her sphere and wondered what the sound was. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen. "Oh no...I'm not going in there." she said to her self as she bounced over to the stairs to see if anything else was around.

Friendly Browser

On my way downstairs I started to hear loud thumping. Like something was trying to beat down a door.
" Oh man." I thought with a groan. I then started to run down the stairs at a steady pace, on the look out for anything or anyone, wind blade blasts ready in my hands. Ready to dodge or blast away if need be.
With the final hit to the freezer door, a cracking of ice could be heard as a frozen creature clawed it way out of its prison. The creature looked around and set its eyes on Markus. It roared, Blowing Frozen Funk right at him. It looked like a humanoid creature with an alligator shaped head. It was like a walked patch of jagged Ice.

The sound of this roar could be heard even outside the building. scream

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Markus dropped everything as the door to the freezer came crashing down, and froze with fear for a moment as his nostrils were assaulted with a fetid frosty stench. The creature's roar set every hair at the back of his neck at attention.

"Figures," He thought to himself regaining his composure after leaping out of the way of the flying ice shards and getting back to his feet, his eyes not leaving the creature, as he reached up behind his head and tightened the knot of his bandana behind his head.

His golden eyes beginning to glow in a faint blue aura. . .

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel turned quickly to the kitchen when she heard the creature. She unfortunately didn't see the guy coming down the stairs and was bumped away. The girl was lucky the bubble didn't pop as she went bouncing into table and then off that and off another and another until she found herself being bounced all over the place and picking up speed.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!"

Friendly Browser

Running down the stairs I slammed into ...something....like an invisible bubble wall or something. It knocked me on my butt on the stairs and what I saw was not only hilariously funny but also not good. If memory serves me correctly I saw Angel, in a bubble, bouncing around the room like a pin ball.
"Oh Sh!!!t" I thought. That ain't good."
I got back up to my feet only to be slammed back down AGAIN by the bouncing Angel Ball.
Over the course of this happening 3 more times than I have fingers and Angel approaching terminal velocity in a bubble ball ....needles to say my butt was starting to really hurt from slamming into stairs, chairs, tables, and whatever else there was with pointy edges.
"Dang it! I got to do something here."
I then tried to use my wind power to create buffer air pockets to try and encase the bubble and slow it down.
" I really hope this works." .... sweatdrop

Monster of the Week rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 13 Total: 26 (2-40)

The ice creature, now out of the magical freezer was starting to melt. One would thing that would kill it but noooooooooo. Instead it's true form was becoming visible. As it slowly came closer to Markus, chucks of ice fell from its body, revealing old, slimy, brown, rotten raw meat. As the ice fell away the smell became worse. Most unbearable.

It blobbed closer to the poor man, swing meat sludge at him.

((HP 30))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces