Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Acadia? Now that is a nice name. Sweet tea for a sweet girl. Coming right up. I'm Paradox but you can call me whatever you want." He winked before going to give Semi the order. Upon coming back he set a pitcher on the table with a glass of ice.

"Here you go." He poured her drink and set down the pitcher again. "Anything else I can get you?"
Acadia giggled again. "You are adorable." She watched him pour the glass of tea. "Thank you, hon. So, are you truly a paradox as your name suggests?" She drank some tea while she waited for his answer.
"Well babe, I'm pretty straight foward. But I do have a hint of mystery. I'm not sure why my parents gave me such a name but I don't mind." He smirked at being called adorable. "And you are simply gorgous."
Acadia blushed some more. "Where are my manners? Please, sir, have a seat." She motioned to the chair next to her. "An hint of mystery is hardly ever a bad thing." When he called her gorgeous she burst out laughing. "Why thank you, hon. You are too kind." Her wide smile gave her away though. Her petite vampire fangs were clearly visible.
Taking the seat he leaned forward on the table. "No need for the sir, just call me Paradox, unless you are single then you can call me your boyfriend." He winked again. He noted the fangs. Nice!

"So what brings you here?" He removed some of his silver hair out of his eyes, that were also silver.
User Image

With a large crack of a whip and a plume of dark black smoke Brandon Kardon apperead in the middle of the room. Running a hand through his hair he stood tall stretching his back looking completly serious. Then a huge smile burst across his face. "Wasn't that so cool!" He laughed to himself as a he took a seat.
"Boyfriend? Oh, really? You'd be getting yourself in a world of trouble there, Darlin'." She smirked. "I was just out wandering about and this place looked interesting so I thought I'd drop by. Why are you here?"

She then turned to see the new person who had entered. "Well, hello. That was an awesome entrance." She gave a small applaud.
Upon seeing the sudden guy pop out of nowhere, she almost fell over after hearing his comment. "What the...?!" A bead of sweat ran down the side of her face. "Okay then...So what can I do you for buddy?" She asked the new young man.
Paradox couldn't help but sweatdrop at the new guy who apparently looks awesome. "Uh..." this threw him completely off gaurd, even more so with what he said afterwards. "What the crap!?"

Turning his attention back towards the lady he cleared his throat. "Ahem. Well I am workin here. Or at least trying to get the job."
"Well doll a whiskey on the rocks would be fantastic right now!" He sat smiling scratching the back of his head. "So tell me, I want everyone's thoughts on the entrance. It isn't easy you know! Do you feel like an evil force just entered the room?"
Acadia giggled at Paradox. "Well, what's stopping you from getting the job?" Then a thought dawned on her. "Is it me? Am I holding you up?" She then heard the other man's questions. "Evil, no. Awesome, yes."
She fixed his drink and slid it to him. "Doll? Never been called that before." she giggled at the name. "Well I did feel it for a moment. It was quite impressive. Did you use any magic? Oh and I'm Semi by the way." She smiled a bit more. "That really made my day."
"Not evil?" He frowned a moment. "Well awesome works as well!" He chuckled to himself. Recieving the drink he took a sip. "Well it is nice to meet you, My name is Brandon. Well I have always been able to teleport. I have just been working on adding the smoke and sounds. I thought it would make it more impressive." He ran his hand through his hair taking another sip.
Acadia sipped her tea. "I'm having a simply marvelous morning. How about yourself, hon?" She smirked and fixed her tiara again. The damn thing seemed insistent on slipping off her head.
"What? Oh no no i'm just starting, that's all." he laughed a bit. "But I should get back to work. Just let me know if you want anything." He got up and went back to bar. "How was that?" he asked Semi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff