Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte nodded as she watched her go. She then made sure she was alone and transformed into a pure white cat with a little black spot on her head and curled up on the chair. waiting and waching for someone else to come in.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
After waiting a while her eyelids started to get heavy and she fell asleep still in her cat form.
It was the next morning and Semi woke up in her bed and slowly emerged from the next of blue and white blankets. "Ugh..." She was not used to mornings yet. In her former prison there was no day or night.

Her room was full of books, of different sizes and colors. The kind of giggled as she briefly looked around. It was kind of fitting that she got stuck in a book...

Getting up and floating into her bathroom she stripped and took a nice hot shower, after which she got dressed and did her hair in its usual down style with a slight curl and half ponytail. Oh the way of exiting her room she grabbed one of her many books, today would be a red book on Alchemy.

Semi floated down the stairs, not making a sound. The place was empty, all except for a little white cat with a black spot. What is this? she thought, did someone forget their cat?

"Oh well, I will at least put you in a warmer spot." she smiled and gently picked up the cat and took it upstairs to her room and set it on her nice warm bed, after which she returned to the tavern and started to clean glasses while reading her book. One of things she mastered was levitation so the book floated in the air as she wiped the glasses.
Paradox walked into the tavern the next morning, a bit neater in appearence. His hair was still a little mess but a comb can do wonders. He had on black jeans and a black sleeveless shirt. "Morning."

He greeted whoever was in the place. When he saw Semi he walked over to her and took a seat at the bar. "Sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean for it to uh...end up like that." he gave a little laugh as he looked at the book float in the air. "What the.."
xXFind the ParadoxXx
Paradox walked into the tavern the next morning, a bit neater in appearence. His hair was still a little mess but a comb can do wonders. He had on black jeans and a black sleeveless shirt. "Morning."

He greeted whoever was in the place. When he saw Semi he walked over to her and took a seat at the bar. "Sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean for it to uh...end up like that." he gave a little laugh as he looked at the book float in the air. "What the.."
Clay had awoken in a room

what the hell happened yesterday
She glanced at the entrance to see Paradox enter. "Well hello there. Oh its fine. Everyone has things to deal with." She set the glass down and turned the page of her book. "Something the matter? Oh! This?" she pointed to her book.

"Well its easier than having it on the counter and having to move it every time I need to wipe it down. You've never seen it before? You didn't seem surprised when I was floating around."
Clay walks out his room and heads towards the bar to get a cup of coffee

well i hear voices, this is a good thing
Acadia pushed open the door and her blue eyes scanned the room. She seemed a little disappointed when she didn't see anybody she knew but she just shrugged and walked on in. "Hello, y'all." Her southern accent was prominent yet soft as she spoke. She brushed her red hair out of her eyes and straightened her tiara. "First people I've seen all morning."
"Well I have seen people float but...are you doing that with your mind?" he was curious, what was this lady? She didn't really look like a vampire...demon maybe? "Oh, yo there." he heard someone come down the stairs and waved a hello to him.

"Well this place is picking up. Does that mean I get to be a waiter?" he asked the woman with a hopeful smile.
"Oh my, it looks like the little alcholic has decided to join us. How are you feeling?" she greeted the boy with a smiled and offered a glass of water. "What can I get you?"

She then heard someone come in as well. "Well well, this is much better! Hey there." She greeted the girl "Take a seat!"

She turned to Paradox "Well let's see. Go over there and attend to the girl will you?"
"Will do!" He got up and went over to the blue eyed girl. "Well hello there young lady, what can I get you? Some coffee this morning? Or would you like something a little heavier?" he gave the girl a handsome smile, wanting to give a good first impression.
Acadia did as the woman said and took a seat. "Thank you." She looked over to the man who was supposed to attend to her. "Hi there. So, what's good around here?"
Paradox resisted the urge to flirt. "We have a variety of things. We have tea, too. Just tell me what you like and I will get it for you." He smiled and leaned on her table.

He had looked at the choices while he was at the bar. "What ever you want Cutie"
Acadia blushed a bit and smiled up at him. "Oh, my. It looks like I got the good waiter." She giggled at him. "Ok. How about a glass of sweet tea then, hon. And if you're gonna flirt, then you should know my name. It's Acadia."
Semi giggled as she watch Paradox with the young girl. "Apparently this is going to be interesting." she turned the page of her book and continued to read. "Hmm.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff