Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Oh my gosh I'm sorry. I didn't see your post.]]
Kayte looked to the other girl and smiled shyly. "Hello, I'm fine and yourself."
"Okay, so that is a glass of red wine and a glass of water." she noted what they wanted and floated over to the counter to pour their drinks. After filling the glasses she came back and set the glass down infront of the white haired girl. "Here you go."

She then floated over to the Violet haired girl and gave her the glass of water. "If You all need anything just let me know." she smiled again.
(( Oh don't worry about it XD ))

She smiled a the hello. "I'm fine thank you. Is that book very interesting?" she was curious. She wasn't too much into reading but none the less she did like stories.

Upon receiving her glass she gave Semi a "Thank you" and took a sip.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte smiled at Semi. "Thank you." She said quietly as she took a sip of the wine and returned to her book.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte set the book down again. "Yes it is." She said. "Its my favorite romance."
(( So Much for the 3 to 5 sentances rule XD ))

"Book about romance huh..." Semi thought about her own romances and couldn't help but sigh.

"Its not one of those with a prince is it?" she asked with a giggled as she started to refloat in a somewhat seated position a few feet off the floor.
"Romance?" She was really curious now. Paradox would always tell her stories when she was little about what he said was 'romance' but now she's not sure if its the not the same thing. "How does it go?"

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"I'm well, so far and yourself?" Stellar asked as she stepped away from the door, regarding the girl that had greeeted her, "Do you work here?"

She wondered where would be an appropriate place to set down her bag, looking around a bit more she walked toward the young lady and took a seat not too far away from her.

Her feet hurt from the long day's travel, they sweltered in her boots, begging to be releaved of the smoldering heat surrounding her white socks crammed into those dark boots, she really couldn't help but to take a seat.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She nodded. "Yes it's a romance, no there's no prince in it. I don't like those kind. The story basically goes like this. The main character Alexis comes back to visit her family one thanksgiving after leaving with a man who later left her for a younger woman. When she gets back she realizes that her fmily has disappeared. Then a secret agent like man, Gabriel tries to help her figure out where they wet and help protect her from whoever took them. Over the years she gets stronger but cant forget him and they finally end up together."

[[BRB]]
"Well that sounds elaborate." she floated about and over to the girl that just seated herself. "Hi there, I'm Semi, can I get you anything?" she softly landed on the ground and leaned on the table o the girl "You do look tired. Would you like a room as well?"
"I'm fine" she turned to the girl that just sat down after taking another sip of her water. "You look tired, no I don't work here. But she does." she pointed to the woman floating in mid-air.

She then looked at the girl with the book. "That sounds really interesting."

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Wraith finished wiping off the booth's table and deposited the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink to be done later in the day.

He stuck his hands in his pockets and reemerged from the kitchen, but stood in the door way instead, his back against the door frame, hands in his pockets as he observed all in his dining hall.

"Thank you for putting him away for me, Semi," He said softly, "I'm sure he'll have quite the hang over come morning."

His amber eyes glanced over the room's inhabitants, one by one, studying and taking note of each one. All female, he thought to himself, somewhat dirty thoughts dancing through the back of his mind with each young lady his eyes set themselves upon. True, he was a pervert, but first a gentleman, and thus, he did not stare and dared not make his thoughts known.
"So we finally emerge My wonderous employer." Semi stated with a sligt poutish look on her face. "And your welcome, I do hope the guy will be okay...or at least not puke on the blanket.." she felt a little sick at the thought.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled. "Yes Like I said, it is my favorite" She took another sip of her wine and looked at the purple haired girl. "My name's Kayte. What's yours?"

[[It actually is a real book and my favorite...besides the twilight series xp ]]
(( Twilight lol XD))

"I'm Orthodox. Pleased to meet you Kayte." she smiled and set her glass down and looked around the place. "You know...I rather like it here. It just seems kind of...homey..if that is even a word." She leaned forward on the table. "Very nice..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff