Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled a little and kissed his forehead lightly. "You didn't fail. He never once came after me." she pointed out as she tried to find a comfortable position, the smell of blood making her stomach queasy again.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
((It was wonderful meeting you as well, you have a pleasant night also))

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Thanks. And as for her."
He looked at Angel.
"I my be able to seperate her from the deamon...the only problem, her body might not be able to handle the starin."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Yeah I should get to bed too XD my back hurts Night! The boss battle really tired me out! ))

Angel looked at Loran with fear creeping over her. She was about to say something but she was suddenly fell limp and was out cold.
Night continued to play with his shadow friends as he eyes started to turn a blackish color as a shadow aura appeared around him

Dapper Dabbler

(( Nite you two!! sleep well. ^.^ ))
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Goodnight Wraith.))

He heard Lonan from across the room.

"Lonan. Whatever you do do not. I repeat do not hurt Angel. I feel if you did that almost all of that battle I just had would had been for nothing."

He turned back to Kayte. "Thank you hunny, and I am sorry the smell of blood is making you queezy. I would go wash it off, but I can't get any higher than sitting up for now.

He heard Celeste from the other side of the room.
"Oh I am doing fine Celeste. If it weren't for all of yalls healling I would probly still be face down on the floor drowning in a pool of my own blood. So I am doing alot better than I could be." He smiled then remebered he wanted to talk to Angel.
"Hey Angel. Will you please come here?"

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
After catching her as she fell and realizing wraith didnt hear him he took Angel to the medic.
((I too must get to sleep, im falling asleep at my comp eek If you are ever on again Night I look forward to an rp with you. Thanks for letting me join in tonight))
Stops playing and looks around "that waitress reminds me of her" he says as he looks around for anyone to see if they heard him then goes back to his dragon
(( ok sleep good))

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
He walked over to Dark after setting Angel down on one of the beds.
"Don't worry I won't do anything without her consent, plus I'd like to better know the situation before I act."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She shrugged a little. "Not your fault." She said as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall. She made a glass of red wine appear, brought it halfway to her lips before remembering the suspicions of her condition. She then set the glass back down She made it disappear and made a glass of orange juice appear and sipped it.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"K. Good." He said to Lonan. "Just try not to hurt her."

He then watched Kayte about to sip her red wine then she stopped and switched drinks.
At first it confused him, but then he remebered. "Oh yea. No alcohol for you."

Dapper Dabbler

(( sleep again?? aww....well good night to you both as well. It's barely midnight here.....>.< Ah well. Sleep well, vamire and new-...person.))
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces