Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The spell hit the broken glass bottle in his hand and the bottle shattered into Darkness'es face. As blood began to drip from the glass to the floor he stood there.

((I am at 21. We finish tomorow. Till someone hits zero.))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Yeah we continue tomarrow @.@ I can't go on too sleepying. I usually get home at 11:30 est ))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((K. Night. It is like the end of shows that you really want to see that say TO BE CONTINUED.))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( I know right?! XD Well night night I am brain dead ))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[doo dee doo]]

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Hello there >.> ))

DarknessAssylum rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 16 Total: 18 (2-40)

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((And welcome back to the show. Hellos everyone.))

Darkness took the biggest shard that was in his face and shoved it towards Lazerus. Darkness face covered in blood and his smile nolonger to be seen.

Semienigma rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-40)

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( I think I"m at 32 life but someone double check. ))

Lazerus decided he had had enough with blocking and had one of the energy blade be an extension of his good arm, like a dagger and attempted to slash at Dark's neck while trying to dodge the glass shard in the process.

(( Yay attacking XD ))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Yup, you're at 32]]

Kayte woke on the couch again, she rolled her eyes slightly to see that the fight was still going on. She tapped her forehead lightly and the t shirt was replaced with her light blue dress. She re-curled up on the couch and sighed softly as she watched.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness saw the attack coming and had already planned to move and slice his arm open at the same time. The plan had worked perfectly. He still was nowhere close to as bad Darkness was doing.

((now your down to 25))

"Before my next attack answer me one thing. Is Angel even human and have her own thoughts or just a toy for you to play with?" He asked thinking that somewhere under the possesion a real thinking human was under there.

Semienigma rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 4 Total: 20 (2-40)

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Cool. @ 25 then XD ))
Struck again the stumbled back.

What flowed from the demon's wounds were not blood, but some black liquid. It oozed to the floor as he clasped his hand over his other arm.

"Heh...And why would you want to know.." his breath was heavy as he glared at him. "Does it matter who that girl is or what will become of her?" He mustered a chuckle. "Well...aren't you curious...But its really..."

Another energy focus of energy formed. "'None of your Concern!!!" he shouted as he sent another blade after Dark.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Gah, I feel awkward just lurkin, but more awkward posting lol, I feel like I'm interrupting.]]

Kayte sat there, letting out a low growl at the fighting before flinching at another stomach cramp. Her growl then turned into a quiet groan as she readjusted on the couch a little, trying to help her stomach.

DarknessAssylum rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 14 Total: 26 (2-40)

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Because if she is she doesn't deserve to have you control her, but be her free self!" He yelled back trying to stab the spikes coming from his arm into Lazerus and stopping him before he was shot by the energy blade.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He jabbed the spike in his side making sure the demon didn't shoot off the blade at him.

((I'm at 21 and you are at 19. This is close.))

He yelled at him. "Now answer my question!"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The spike cut him deep into him slicing his robe. He let out a loud deep groan of pain as he stumbled and fell.

He managed to get up to his one knee. "You now Nothing! How dare you tell me what to do when it comes to her! She willingly gave herself to me!! WILLINGLY!" He had to catch his breath. More the the black substance pooled on the floor. His light blue skin staining black.

Lazerus looked over at Angel who was unconscious on the the floor. "And who are you to say who does and does not deserve anything?!"

(( Woo 19!! and don't worry Kayte it should be over soon XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff