Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

(( Hahah, now that's gotta be interesting.

Aww, i'm sorry Jack, but it does happen ya know?? Oh....BTW. I replied. It's the first post, but I edited it ))
User Image

Winner

Here's a link to it...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/aat-troopers-open/t.52308933/

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[I had one on my old account, made it to a little over a thousand pages before it officially died. the three regulars kept it going till we all gave up lol.

Yeah its fun though I'm a huge romance person, I have yet to find someone who tops my Yoshenga. -le sigh-]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( Oh your thread dosn't sound like a bad idea. Profile thing usually gets to me....hate making those things.....but you just need more people. POst a link in your siggy, people will click on it.

A thousand, and people stopped coming?? Yeesh.....I once was in a thread that lasted about over a year and kept going strong....it was a dojo kind of place. It got so big, it even had it's own Guild. But the owner stopped coming and people just scattered.....Lu Bu it was called. Loved that palce. I started off there and made TONS of buddies....still talk to them too. ))
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Yep, that was years ago though, like 4 -pathetic sigh- so most of my friends from then have left gaia. I wish mine had gone that strong, I'm rereading one of my first Kayte Rps from like two years ago, and laughing at how horibble I was, at least compared to my Yoshenga. always fun to see how I've changed]]

Winner

WELLLLL....I'm off to bed...And watch the meteor shower...

Dapper Dabbler

(( Cut the....what??

Nite, Jack. Sleep well. ))
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dapper Dabbler

(( What's a-....Yoshinga??))
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[He was my buddy the best romance Rper that I have had the pleasure to play with, I miss him.]]

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Aiight, Im getting tired, i think I;m going to head off now]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( ah okay. well nite nite kayte. ))
User Image

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
((Hi, guys! Long time no see!))

Wraith appeared in the rafters over the main hall once again and brushed a little dust from the top of his jacket, and picked a few cob webs from his sapphire hair, as he sat and looked about. His back relaxed against a support beam as one of his legs dangled lazily to his side off the rafter. It had been a while, once again.

A shame really, he thought to himself, staring blankly overhead at the wooden ceiling, I do suppose that I'll have to check the records to gain an account of what has transpired since my last visit.

He gave a lazy yawn and slid of the rafter, gliding gently to the floor and landed almost soundlessly, with a small rustling breeze at his feet. Placing his hands in his pockets, he looked about for any sign of life before he wandered off in his search.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
At the faint sound of someone else being in the room, Kayte once again woke on the couch. She looked around, seeing no one and curled up again looking around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff