Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lifting her hand to cover her mouth Nuri gasped after the man behind the counter asked her what she wanted to drink. "Oh dear not only is there a bunch of people in today, there's somebody that works here too!" she said excitedly as she took a seat at the bar. Sure there was that one winged man that she met before who worked here but she was in to foul of a mood to be surprised at the time. "Oh dear what to drink?.......Um what does my brother usually get? Do you know?" she asked with a smile before hearing the rude twin Izzy call her out.

"No I am not adopted, Blaise and I share the same parents, I just had my appearance changed so not to scare off the locals....and thank you for reminding me that I need to pay for the room." she said before turning back to the bartender. "How much is it for a room here?"

After hearing Angel's statement that she couldn't see Blaise because he and Michael were playing Nuri's eye twitched. Though she didn't want to think about it she had a pretty good idea what she meant by them playing and she didn't like it at all. Putting on a smile however she turned to Angel and gave her a little wave. "Thank you for telling me Angel....... I will try my best to behave."

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ryoku thought about it for abit. "I know he use to drink fire and what not, but that was a long time ago. I'm not sure what he drinks within the recent year." He told her before he took another sip of his drink. "But I can make almost anything you would like."

He listened to everyone in the room. "And hello to you again Ms. Copperkey." He said with a smile to her. "Are you more aware of your surroundings tonight?" He asked her.

He lastly turned to Angel. "And hello to you again Angel." He said as he lightly bowed to her not really expecting her to remember him. He guessed that Michael had long erased her memory of him.

Dapper Seeker

There weren't too many things that somehow crept under Copperkey's skin. But one of Angel's dear little pets had committed one of them. The moment the lass had heard 'useless b***h' was the moment the lady jerked her full attention onto the boy and glowered. Her fingers clenched into themselves and she prepared her voice to speak, rage spilling forth from the fire in her emerald eyes.

But Nuri's less than tempered reply to the young man doused much of Key's retort, if not all of it. The young lady bit her lip until she could almost taste the blood. She didn't have her powers nor did she know this woman. It wasn't her right to interfere... Especially if Nuri hadn't been offended. Letting it go Key carefully set down her cup and breathed in deep. Then let it out and scooped up Alma. She wasn't about to let her get hurt out here with all these people, not on her watch.

"I am. Thank you, Ryoku." Key replied to the feathered sire.The lass tried hard not to frown, it was too bad that she was about to depart... But her temper was still on high alert.

"Good night". Key quickly bowed her head to the remainder of the tavern before heading upstairs. Not knowing where Alma slept she left the girl in her own old room before heading back downstairs. Caring little for anyone's opinion currently the lass grabbed Halo by the arm and furrowed her brow.

"You know? I think we need to speak about a few things right now, Halo. A few things that are still a little fuzzy."

And with that Copper dragged Halo out of the tavern.

(Dragging off Halo with his permission! Goodnight everyone!^^)

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

A playful snicker could be heard from the golden eyed youth. "Sure sure. And your luck is good, there are two workers this evening! Woops, nevermind one got nabbed." he laughed to Nuri before sitting back in his stool. What ever she did must of been horrible if the owner of the house was keeping her brother....wait..."Do you mean playing like...the playing we do?"

User Image

Iggy smiled at her response. "Seems you really are Famous." he added, giving the girl a kiss on the cheek. "Well could either of you get me another pineapple juice? And one for my brother as well. Would you like anything Angel?"

Angel nodded. "I want a strawberry one!"

Ryoku's greeting made her a little confused. "Hello! Nice to see you too Mr Bartender person." she smiled and started playing with Iggy's face. "Master likes to play with Blaise alot cuz Blaise is fun. And cute when he's sleeping." her words made it sound like she was talking about some fuzzy pet.

She gave Nuri a happy grin "That's good or Master will make it so you will never see Blaise again. heart OH, and Night night Halo and Key!"

(( edi tcuz i'm sleepy ))

"Anyway, its late and i'm bored so see all of you later!" called out hte angel before grabbing both boys buy their collars and disappearing in a flash of light.
((Blast! V-day took up all my time so it's a solo post for now... again))

The voices flowed around Alma all throughout the evening, a pleasant ocean of sound keeping her afloat in her dreams. She was vaguely aware of someone moving her, carrying the thin girl while she slept only to once more fall deep into dreaming.

When she finally awoke it was to an alien room. Strange, it wasn't her room or Rot's but the layout told her it was still within the tavern. Looking down into her own clothes she saw Piore rolling around against her chest, rousing himself and stretching. "Good morning," she chirped with a smile. "... or is it evening? Oh well, let's go tell Rot who we saw!"

With a wide awake fox running circles around her feet, Alma dashed to Rot's room and flung the door open with one foot. "She's back!" the clawed girl cried happily. Rot had been slumped heavily against his chair and started so suddenly at Alma's voice he knocked the chair backwards while still seated. Scrambling to his feet he took in the room and relaxed when he saw only a delighted friend beaming at him. Piore was already at work waking Om, hopping onto the bear with rapid barking before finally grasping the teddy's ear in his teeth and dragging him all over the room.

"Who's back?" Rot finally asked, clearing his throat and working the stiffness out of his joints. "Miss Key! She's back! She's okay!" Alma bounced on her toes with every word, giddy beyond all reasonable thought. "I think she left somewhere right now but I saw her with my own eyes! Oh, I'm so happy for her!" She twirled in place with clawed hands open, giving Piore the perfect chance to hopped up with a dazed Om still in his teeth.

"She... she's okay?" Rot was stunned, leaning on a desk for support, a slow smile spreading on his face, followed by great relief. "Thank all the celestials... that's great news, Alma, dear."

The girl was still twirled in the hallway, the two companions dancing around her feet. "This is so wonderful! I gotta get her a present! I don't know what but... oh! Maybe that nice lady in town knows something she'll like!" Suddenly she stopped and kissed Rot's cheek. "Come with us! Maybe we can get you a new coat too!"

Already Om was helping Alma into her cap and scarf and without a chance to reply the girl again was pulling Rot along by his pinky with her teeth, out the doors and down to the town.

((Happy Valentine's to everyone!))
How long had it been since Bobbie had entered the tavern. A while. "I feel like i don't even work there anymore." she sighed as she waltzed right into the place from the dark hall that leave to Michael's home.

She looked around to see if anyone was working. She heard that there were to bartenders there other than herself. "Anyone home? Or want a drink?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Letting out a sigh Blaise exited the dark hallway with an upset look on his face. "Why did Master have to go to work? I wasn't done playing.~" the boy mumbled before he started to think of Michael causing a small smile and blush appeared on his face. Four days, four straight days he got to spend with his master without leaving his side having fun playing and spending time with him as a whole. He was so happy that he couldn't stay upset for to long about him having to leave.

As he made his way to the bar he noticed his favorite bartender behind the counter and ran over and glomped her. No offence to the other bartenders.....but they didn't have what Bobbie had. "Oh my gosh Bobbie it's been forever since I last saw you! I missed you so much!~" he said excitedly as he squeezed and nuzzled against her.
Bobbie was wearing her usual leather corset and hip hugging leather pants outfit. Her hair was down with a flower on the side. She heard the running and was surprised to see it was Blaise that hugged her.

"Hey there Blaise Baby! I missed you too!" she laughed and hugged the guy back. She was finally able to come back after a lot of work. "How's my favorite Lava demon? You need to visit me in my work shop Hon! I'll make a weapon for you or even upgrade an old one." she smiled and patted Blaise on the head, careful to avoid his horns. The lady was tall, about 6 feet 2. Most guys didn't like her height, but then again most men her height weren't her type.

"Want me to make you a drink? I just restocked Trinidad scorpion pepper wine for ya."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Continuing to nuzzle Bobbie Blaise giggled as she asked how her favorite lava demon. "I've been great! Master's been so nice and spent a bunch of time with me." he said as he looked up at her and smiled brightly. "Oh I would love to visit your shop Bobbie and watch you work and stuffs!.......Where is your shop?" he asked as he tilted his head and blinked. The boy still hadn't let her go and would most likely continue to huggle her until she told him to stop, he wouldn't mind if she didn't though. "Oh! Oh! I want that! That stuffs delicious!"
Bobbie placed her hands together and upon separating them the bottle of wine appeared. "Here you go Hon." she said before poking him with it. "My workshop is out past the green house. Its the brick building down the path. I like working out there since I have lots of space and don't have to worry about the other just happening on my work. "

"And all the weapons like it out there. Nice and quiet." she stated. "So you've been with Michael? Nice to see him finally showing you some attention. I know you like him alot."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Happily taking the bottle Blaise leaned up and kissed Bobbie on the cheek. "Thanks Bobbie!" he said before gnawing on the cap of the wine bottle trying to open it. As he gnawed he looked up at her as she explained where her shop was. Nodding to show that he understood he then blushed as she brought up Michael. "I can't believe Master spent so much time with me, he's usually to busy to. I'm really happy he did though."
"Well that's good hon. Like I said you can visit any time you like." she smiled and looked around. No one else came in or needed her.

"Anyway, I really just stopped by to see if anyone was here. I was actually killing time before a delivery I have to do...oh! Speaking of which! Its time to go." she gave Blaise another hug and started heading out the door. The high heels of her boots clicking against the hard wood floor. "You can join me if ya like. I'll even let you see my newest project." Bobbie said with a wink before walking out of the place to her appointment.

(( sorry for hte rush...sleepy ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I will visit you as soon as I can then!" the boy said as she then went on saying that she had to go. Frowning he latched onto her and hugged her back. "Noooooo.~ I don't want you to go. We just started talking." he complained as she escaped his hug and walked over to the door.

Blaise's eyes lit up however when she invited him to join her. "Re...really, I can come with?" he asked to make sure it was okay. A bright blush appeared on his face as he smiled and ran after her. Once he caught up to her she was going to get glomped like no other. He was so excited, he would get to not only spend time with Bobbie now but he would also see what exactly she did and worked on! He couldn't wait.

Dapper Seeker

User ImageHer room had grown dull and so Siana stirred from its comforts and out into the hallway. Letting her fingers roam high above her head she purred in pleasure from the limbering stretch and continued onto the stairwell. Down the huntress went, rubbing her right shoulder and then her left. The room before her gaze appeared rather desolate, but there was always someone roaming...somewhere. Of that she was certain. With an amused grin dotting her cheeks the lady sauntered over to the bar and had herself a seat.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Well Halo finally got to talk to Copperkey after so long. For the most part she seemed alright which was good. After some catching up they had gone their own ways, Halo deciding to go back to searching for more answers and possible leads to the one who was messing with her. Returning to the tavern he sighed as yet again his searching bore no fruit. "Uuuuggh...I need a drink..." The man groaned while his companion who sat upon his wrist chuckled. "My lad you should really just relax. Things will fall into place at their own pace." Shine shimmered beneath the sleeve.

Halo was wearing what has become one of his usual outfits, the black with blue lining top with the same old jeans and sneakers. Really the pants and shoes weren't damaged or anything so why use another? "Yeah yeah Shine...sorry...just...kinda been needing a break but...I can't stop thinking about stuff..." His voice soft as he entered the building. "I know my lad...I know...AH!" The star sung out causing Halo's head to raise up. "Ms.Siana it is so nice to see you again!" Well Shine was excited apparently. Maybe it's because of how she was making Halo feel? You could never know with t his star. Smiling, Halo moved over to the bar, eyes focused on Siana. "Evening Siana. Shine already asked the question I was about to." He chuckled before he reading himself a drink. "What can I make you tonight?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces