Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sniffling again Nuri surprisingly listened to what the man had to say even though it was against her better judgement. Though she guessed it gave her an excuse to look at his shirtless body. When he mentioned that even if she had gotten Blaise home it wouldn't matter because Michael would just take him back. She'd like to see him try, back at her realm she and every other lava demon had home field advantage.

Though she had to admit the man had a point, she didn't even come close to getting away when she tried taking Blaise home thanks to this man. But she really didn't want to talk to that man, and she had a feeling he felt the same way about her. "Why do you even care if I take Blaise anyways? Or are you 'friends' with my brother like that Angel girl?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Finishing off the bottle of alchohal, the oranged haired man tossed it into a trashcan. "Blaise is...ah geez..." he scratched his head and looked away from her. "Kind of like Family to us...so you just bursting in and taking him isn't a good Idea. Look..." he leaned closer to her. "Why don't you calm down and wait til the dusk settles before doing anything. Blaise is safe, don't worry. Unless there is some weird *ss reason you just have to drag his gay *ss back to your home whatever right this minute."

Rokna then took himself a chair and had a seat. "That guy has an amazing amount of patience so doing anything rash will f*ck you over."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Taking a seat with the man Nuri sighed she really didn't like the idea of all these people considering her brother part of their family. He was her family first....and he still is.

"I don't know if I can calm down knowing that my brother is in the hands of that demon, and that that Angel girl was naked and all over him. He's just a little kid you know?" she said with another sigh as she leaned on the table. "But I will try, even though I don't think we share the same meaning of him being safe."

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The man looked up at the ceiling with his feet up on the table. "I'm just trying to save you some heartache. No matter what you want for someone, they will always do what they want. Would you rather lock Blaise away in a little room so that no one can talk to him except who you deem worthy. Even though you haven't seen him in a long time? People change when you aren't around them you know." His tone softened as he spoke. "As for Angel, she...really is not all there. The girl has a lot of brain damages so she has a few screws loose." He tried not to tense up when speaking about her.

Yes she was childish, spoil and can be really annoying. But she can also be sweet, caring and fun. She really didn't deserve all the abuse she gets. "You have time to catch up, and who knows. If you take your time he may go home with you willingly for a visit."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It didn't matter if he was trying to save her from some heartache, she was having plenty already as it was. Looking down at the table she traced her finger across it. "It really has been to long since I've last gotten to talk to him. He's grown so much." she sighed as she looked back at the man. She really did need to catch up with him......and find out what in the hell made him want to join that demon. Though hopefully the man was right and he would reconsider going back home to visit. Though she doubted he would. "You really think that that man that claims to own my brother will even let me see him again?"

Lucky Risk-Taker

((Solo post tonight))

"So... Angel will be okay, right?"

Rot hide his discomfort at the question by wincing as he made another stitch in his own neck. At long last, Om had returned with the hand, keeping it safe in his belly and riding atop a very sleepy but content Piore all the way back to the tavern. Om had attempted to sew Rot's unconscious head back on with the help of Alma's lithe legs, but there was only so much one can do without fingers.

Luckily, the immortal awoke with limited arm movement, just enough to take over the job himself with his remaining hand. "Yeah, she will be," he finally replied, tightening the last stitch and sighing in relief; it felt good to have his body back. Now for the hand. "The person she works with isn't the kind to let her die. Besides, I've yet to see anything stop her peppiness."

He smiled in an attempt to raise Alma's spirits. The girl had been rather distant and sad since returning with her large, clawed hands full of randomly selected books to the bar, only to find it empty. After convincing her to bring the books back, the body-rebuilding process had begun and Rot kept up his attempts to assuage her fears, even if he didn't believe it himself. More and more he felt his brewing contempt for Michael increase over the last few days. He still hadn't heard anything else regarding Key since curing her, perhaps to keep the two in the dark.

Alma yawned for the umpteenth time since yesterday, not getting a wink of sleep since the Angel incident. Now she was starting to relax, or the exhaustion was getting the better of her. "I wanted to dance more with her..." she mumbled, swaying where she sat on the edge of his bed. "She was nice... do you think miss Key likes to dance?"

Rot chuckled. "She just might, my dear." He paused, seeing her wobble. "Get some sleep, Alma, you're about to faint." Om and Piore hopped up on the bed right on cue. She opened her mouth to make some excuse but stopped when the little fox wriggled into her sweater again and poked his head through the neck with a happy purr and a sleepy yawn.

"Kay... night..." she mumbled and slumped onto the bed, instantly asleep. With both paws and teeth, Om pulled a blanket over the two and sat himself on a desk, watching the door like a loyal guard bear while Rot silently continued his personal repairs.

His mouth was silent but his mind was raving. So much was happening, so little time left to think.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ryoku flew in for the night. A click of his tongue and flicks of his ears to hear exactly who was here.

He flew behind the bar, quickly making himself something to drink, throwing afew juices into a cocktail shaker with ice and then poured into a glass.

He he had a smile on his face. He was doing much better than before. He was hoping that the tavern was full this night and that he would meet many new people.

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rokna saw the time and stood up from his chair. "Trust me. If you play your cards right. Michael will calm down. I"ve only seen him actually hold a grudge against like...4 people and I've now him for a good century." he repled with a rare smirk. Sometimes he felt like he had been involved longer...

Hearing someone fly in he saw the guy at the bar. "Hey, long time no see. I thought you were dead." the one eye man called to Ryoku. "Have to get going but let's catch up sometime." he said to the bartender before he waved him off and walked through the dark corridor that lead to Michael's home. Through doors that only allow those that the demon favor to find much less pass through.

Once home he looked down the dark hall and spotted the form of a young girl, who looked about sixteen with long white hair. His eye met her blue ones as they stood there for a while. Rokna made his way over to her and she looked up at him. She seemed lost. It looked very much like Angel, wearing a simple white dress. "He did it again huh..." he sighed. The girl looked confused at him. "Nevermind...you won't remember anyway. Let's put you back." he said, walking away from her.

She stood there for a moment and since she didn't know what else to do, Angel's soul followed the shirtless man to where ever he was going.

(( anyway, night guys, sorry dark but I work in the mornings so I need ot get to bed. poke ya more next time ))

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Sadly, nothing has been able to kill me yet." he told Rokna before he left. "And yes we will." Rokna left as Ryoku continued to sip on his drink.

He continued to sip on his drink as he waited for the next person to begin a conversation with him, or for him to start a conversation with.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((I got stuff to do tomorrow too so I won't be able to be on that much either))

Seeing the man smirk oddly made her a tad bit more comfortable and she smiled back, even though she didn't care if Michael held a grudge against her or not. Al that mattered was her brother.

Noticing the winged man that she had met a few days earlier fly down and went to the bar. By the sounds of it the man she fought with and the winged man knew each other. But the red headed man had to leave, which was to bad she was hoping to learn more about these people.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It was evening when the pair of young men came in to the tavern from the dark corridor.

User Image

"I still don't see her...she likes this place right?" asked on the males to the other. It as the twin known as Izzy. He sighed and glanced around the room of the tavern, looking for the winged trouble maker. They haven't seen her for days.

User Image

His brother glanced around the tavern as well and shrugged. "She said that but I don't see hr either...do you think she's still back at that madhouse?"

Iggy rested against the bar and pondered the idea. That place was way too big and full of so many insane things...could they find her?

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Waking up on the couch Nuri sat up and rubbed her eyes. She really needed to find a place to stay while she waited to get her brother back. Sleeping on couches and camping out was fun and all but she just wanted to sleep in a warm comfortable bed.

Scanning the room she spotted two blue haired men near the bar then yawned. Did they work here? Hopefully they did she really wanted to get a room. Standing up she dusted her skirt and made her way to the two. "Um....excuse me gentlemen but do you happen to work here?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The pair looked to the lady that spoke to them.

User Image

"Who are you and how could you think we work in this dump?" answered Izzy in a snarky tone. He placed a hand on a hip and looked back to his brother. "Can you believe this chick?"

User Image

Iggy blinked and shrugged. He didn't speak to the girl and just looked away from her. He didn't think the place was so bad but didn't think he looked like someone that worked there.

His mind was on where Angel was.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"A simple no would have sufficed." she mumbled quietly before putting on a bright smile. "Sorry about that I'm just looking for a place to stay and I can't find anyone who works here to get a room. Oh and I'm Nuri by the way, it's a pleasure meeting you two." she said with a curtsy and tried her best not to frown in disgust at the one man's rudeness. "Do either of you know where I can find someone that works here?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"There was some Jo the last time we were here but I guess he's gone. Just steal a room. This place doesn't seem that strict, and there are a ton of room keys over there." Izzy pointed to the key hanger that had about 12 keys left. They even had some cobbed webs on them.

"Though I don't know why you would want to sleep in this place. Name's Izzy, that guy is my brother Iggy."

User Image

Iggy in the meantime had walked over to another couch and flopped down. He still didn't say anything and just closed his eyes to think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff