Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"What do you mean what was I doing? What were you doing who screams and gets up that fast?" Blaise groaned as he rolled on the bed for a bit before sitting up and growling. "Who are you anyway?! Why are you even in Master's home?!"

After hearing this Nuri fell silent and sat back up with a saddened look on her face. "I...I came here to see you...and possibly take you home" she said quietly as she lowered her head. He...he didn't even recognize her...sure she looked and smelled human but her features and voice didn't change at all. It had been so long since he'd seen he, maybe he just forgot her. Tears began to swell up in Nuri's eyes before rolling down her face, she wasn't going to cry, she was better than this.

Getting confused Blaise didn't know whether to get angry or feel bad for the girl. What was she talking about anyway? Take him home, what home, where? Looking up at Angel the boy blinked. "Angel?~ Who is this? She won't answer me and now she's crying.~" he asked as he pointed at Nuri.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Still floating, almost not falling at all she looked over to Blaise. "Nuri-Nuri is your sister. She even has horns and everything! They are just hiding." she giggled as she finally made it down to the bed near the girl.

"Hmm?" Angel stared at Nuri for a moment. "Are you okay? You must be so happy to see Blaise right?" she smiled and crawled over to her lava demon. "You don't want to leave us do you?" she asked curiously.

She didn't sound worried, just wondering about it.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sniffling tears continued to fall down Nuri's face as Angel explained to Blaise who she was. He had completely forgotten about her, he...he must hate her. Hearing Angel ask if she was okay Nuri shook her head then shook her head again when asked if she wanted to leave. She would've just answered her but she was so upset that she knew if she spoke her voice would crack and she would just start blubbering.

Blaise turned his head back to Nuri. How....how was she his sister? She sounded like her but...but she was human. Staring at her for a bit he mentally tried to picture her with horns and lava skin. His eyes slowly started to widen before he gasped. "Oh my god! Nuri!" he exclaimed as he reached out and pulled her in for a hug.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The winged smiled and rolled over a bit so Blaise could hug his sibling. He seemed really happy! That was good. Though she hoped that they wouldn't go. This place was large enough to accommodate another person.

Though she seemed quite sad a moment ago. "I guess I should leave you alone for now. Let me know how it turns out!" she called before disappearing in a flash again.

(( night night yall ))

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It had been a while but after a little chat it was getting late. "Aw well. Its late and I have some work to do." he said to her before getting up and waving up to his sword. Gunyir flew down and he took it by the hilt and made his way down a dark corridor that seemed to leave to a void of utter darkness.

After he went in his heavy foot steps seemed to stop instantly. He went off to a place that only those allowed to by the demon that possessed this place could enter.

((night night ))

Omnipresent Cultist

[[Internet poofed out on me until just now. I hate service calls. :{ ]]

[[Ohdearlawrdy. I just read your OOC posts. Nobody was killed! I swear! My Modem just went kaput. XD]]

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Its okay Its happened to me before XD ))

Omnipresent Cultist

[[It's suuucked! I was all excited to blow off some steam and write, but ********. : / Damn Modem. And being... stupid...]]

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Its okay, Rokna can come back if ya like ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tears continued to roll down her face even as her brother had caught on and pulled her into a hug. Once she started crying it took her forever to stop even when she was happy, like she was now finally being able to hug her younger sibling after so long she still couldn't stop. She blamed her people's over reactive emotions, she normally had control over most of her emotions....but as it could be seen she had no control over her sadness.

A sweat drop rolled down the side of his head as his sister cried and patted her back to try to calm her down. "You haven't changed at all Nuri." he said with a nervous chuckle before he noticed that Angel was leaving and the boy's eye's widened and tried reaching out to stop her. "No don't leave me al..." he started to say before she disappeared. "Dammit..."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Iggy stirred a bit as he woke up to see a gorgeous woman starting at him. He hadn't seen her before. She had fair skin and long platinum blond hair with blue eyes. The lady was dressed in a night gown of some sort.

While lost, both him and Izzy had fallen asleep in a random room they found. It was comfortable enough. His brother was still asleep on the other side of the bed. They were both fully dressed with the expion of their shoes.

Eyes open now, they traveled over to his sleeping sibling and saw yet another woman near him. The only thing was... she looked just like the woman looking at him... "The F*ck?"

User Image

"Shuddap..." grumbled a groggy Izzy when he heard his brother's voice. He really hated how he could be such a light sleeper...But alas it was too late...he was awake. "Oh well, so now that I"m awake-What the?" interuption came when the fair lady next to him had come closer to him, their lips almost touching.

"Woah woah woah!" he exclaimed. Who was this and why was she so close to him?! And not only that there was another one...and another...and...Another? "Iggy...why is this room suddenly full of chicks?"

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Up the tavern road Siana sauntered, her new trenchcoat adorning her shoulders, the dress wrapped around her voluptuous frame. And her eyes rounded on her savior... though she'd not thought of him as such. Indeed, the huntress had a fair few days of roaming the town with Halo and now back to the Haven's Night they headed. Playing with her twin blades she tucked them in her palms before juggling them freely into the air.

"-So you have a friend who iz a dragon? Iz zhat a plentiful race around here?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sniffling Nuri held onto her brother a didn't let go, more than fifty years she had been waiting to do this and now that she had him she wasn't going to loose him again. An image of Angel on top of Blaise naked from the other night and she frowned. Not only did she already not approve of Michael claiming ownership of her brother but this girl that she hardy knew was all over him right in front of her. She wasn't about to let her brother be taken by these people. Slowly she placed her hand over Blaise's chest, covering his cystal, and whispered something in a different language quietly.

"What was that N...Nu...Nuri?" the boy asked as he slowly started to get drowsier and drowsier before passing out entirely in his sister's arms.

"Don't worry little brother....big sis is here to take care of you and to take you away from all the bad people here." she whispered quietly as she hushed him to fall asleep. When he was finally out she hugged him tightly as flames began to surround the two making a symbol on the bed. "I know you're going to be upset Blaise....but this is for your own good." she said just before biting her thumb and letting her blood drop onto the flames. Whispering her incantation the flames began to glow brighter engulfing the two in light. When the light dimmed down the two were gone.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Several crashings could be heard as a pair of blue haired twins ran down the hall. Closing in behind them was a wave of women, all with fair skin and long blond hair. Their blue yes were now black and iris-less. Like staring into dark pools of oil. Their dainty hands now had long black claws and their faces twisted with mouths of many needle like teeth.

User Image

"What the H*ll!!! Where did all these crazy b*tches come from!?" Izzy had unfortunately used up all his knives on the crazed women and more just came to replace the ones he struck. He ran as fast as he could, turning down one hall and then another. "God D*mmit!!"

User Image

"Don't ask me! I don't know either!" replied is brother who was not far behind. His bat got taken while he was asleep so he had nothing to defend himself with. Upon glancing back the wave of women looked like a tsunami that covered every inch of the corridor.

Now could they have lived in this mansion for this many months and never noticed all these women before?

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Never let it be said that the last few nights in town haven't been fun! Really was nice to have some down time with someone after so much time spent drowned in other affairs. Finally having decided to head back to Haven's Night Halo had his hands tucked into his pockets, watching Siana as she juggled her blades. "Oh you must mean Shadow. Honestly I couldn't say. I mean...I'm sure there are more. But I don't think I've personally seen any around here. Richard told me that two or three have shown up. But I haven't seen any when I show up." Now that he thought about it for the longest time Shadow was the only dragon he knew of. Sure there were the rumors and legends about them. But for Halo growing up that's what they all were. Legends.

"I can take you to see him if you'd like. Though..." His left arm rose, a blue light emitting from beneath the black with light blue line sleeve. "Gonna cloak us. Kinda made a deal with him not to show anyone or anything his lair." He paused, smiling, eyes shifting up the road to the building. "Not to mention to make sure watchers don't see as well." Turning back he smiled brightly. A bow following after the angelic cloak was cast. Sure visibly there wouldn't really be anything. but for anyone else, they were just not there, or rather easily ignoble to the point of being forgotten.
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces