Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gunyir being the excited blade he was did indeed miss the lady and embedded itself in the nearby wall. Now it thought "Saying Hi by Stabbing" was a good idea is anyone's guess.

"For the love of...D*mmit Gunyir!"

Rokna smacked his palm into his face. "You can't do that to everyone! You know what? You are staying there." grumbling he looked over to the lady who was over at the Bar. "To the left of the small fridge down there. Name's Rokna by the way."

The sword flailed about wildly as it tried to get itself free. And then a thought came into Rokna's mind.

"Aw F*ck...they are going to blame me for that..."

Omnipresent Cultist

[[Whoops. Fingies did a little switch of the N and the K. xD Fixed it.]]

Amused, Nae patiently waited, but didn't stop perusing while he dealt with his wayward blade. A few different cocktails came to mind, but fruity wasn't something Nae indulged in too often.

Once told where her drink of choice was, Nae's bright eyes sparkled and immediately, she went for the fridge and located said bottle. Licking at her lips, she grinned happily. " Many thanks, and, Nae. Pleasure to meet you, Rokna and... Hmm... Gunyir. " Chuckling, she snagged a short glass and poured it about half before locating a stool to slid upon.

" Well, it's better than cleaning up blood, though... You'd probably have to replace the floorboards, had he stabbed me. My blood is rather acidic." Her low voice echoed within her glass as she took a happy, long sip.

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Oh? Well that's good not know. Bobbie would get pissed at me if Gunyir got himself hurt." he laughed. He didn't want to rebuild the tavern floor again....Splinters were annoying. "Well you aren't a moron so, its nice ta meet you too. This place usually attracts morons." he added before going to his sword and ripping it out of the wall.

He held close, by the hilt and the back of the blade. "Okay, no stabbing acid lady got it?"

Him and the sword seemed to have a silent conversation for a second. "Good."

"So What brings ya here? Since no one else is here to ask." asked the shirtless wonder as he made his way back over to the bar to make himself another drink. He'll fix the wall tomorrow...maybe.

Omnipresent Cultist

"Hm..." Eyeing the man oddly, she took a smaller sip before placing the glass down and fiddled with it between her fingers. Slowly, she slid it back and forth on the bar top.

" Here? I haven't a clue. Been walking about a good lot and, well. Got cold. Ended up meandering here." Thought she wanted to ask about the moron comment, this Bobbie person held her attention more.

" Is Bobbie the owner? Of the Bar, or..."

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Walking behind the bar as well he swiped a bottle of Rum. "That makes sense" was the response to her first comment.

So she didn't have any connection to this place...yet. It was hoped she doesn't get involved in the mess of this place.

"Bobbie? God no. The owner of this place had kind of abandoned it from what I can tell. And it was kinda taken over by a jack*ss." he answered before opening the bottle to drink. After a gulp he continued. "Bobbie specializes in sentient weapons like Gunyir. She just gets really pissy if anything damages one since its apparently hard to fix'em."

Thoughts traveling to the lady in question. She hasn't been back to the tavern since that issue with Halo and now she seems to work all the time. He rather liked the drinks she made him. "She also tends the bar here."

Omnipresent Cultist

" Ah, I see. That tends to happen a lot lately. Only one of the taverns I've wandered in lately still has the original owner lurking about its halls." Shrugging, she decided to refill her class idly, looking around while listening for the precise moment to stop pouring. Hearing the noise become lower, her hand tipped the bottle back and let it rest.

" What are her specialties?" It had been quite some time since someone had made a good drink for her, otherwise she merely did it herself without a care.

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rokna enjoyed another swallow he replied. "She can hear the souls of objects or some sh*t. And she can build weapons too. There was this armor that she made that walks on its own. Stuff like that. She prefers to restore things like swords and stuff."

He walked around and sat at one of the bar stools. "I didn't know it when I met her. I just thought she was a sexy lady with weird tastes."

By now Gunyir had settled down and had floated up to the rafters.

"And she's really good too. Gunyir is in great shape and he's old as h*ll"

Omnipresent Cultist

" I see." Taking in the information, Nae sighed a bit and took another long drink, enjoying the tingling burn as it swept down her throat.

" Well ,I suppose that information would have to come after knowing something, no?" Chuckling, she glanced over at him and shrugged.

" Souls don't deteriorate as flesh does, so long as his upkeep is superb, he should last for just about forever. Doesn't seem to mind his state, either... Except the bugging bit, I suppose." Laughing then, it was a soft sound before quieting. " At any rate, have I stepped into can of worms by coming here?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The man let out a hearty laugh. "You have no idea! This place is a can of vipers. But I dunno." he snickered before taking another drink. "But you, you seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders. So you might fair okay."

Glancing up at the ceiling he let out a sigh and took another drink. "I guess Gunyir could laugh forever, kinda wonder where he came from..."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
After his time with Michael and Angel the other night, Blaise had tried spending the day with both of them but they both turned him down cause they had to work or something. The boy pouted for a bit after that but then remembered the familiar girl from the other night and decided to try and find where she was staying......this was early in the morning. He still got lost in this place even after how long he had been staying.

Many hours have passed since then and the boy was still wandering the halls checking door to door. Finally after dozens of Lilli attacks he had finally found the room with her laying fast asleep in a rather large bed. "Good god do you know how hard it was to find you? I hope this talk will be worth it." he grumbled as he walked up beside the bed and stared down at her. Tilting his head he blinked a few times as he leaned in and slowly crawled up on the bed to get a closer look at her. "Where have I seen you before?" he asked quietly as he was now up in the asleep girl's face.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( And she was promptly scared away? O.o ))

Angel had escaped the demon butler yet again though he did succseed in getting her clothes on. After a rather rough bath of course. Now did that guy never get wet when that happened?

"Stupid Hans." she grumbled. Her long hair was done in a nice style with a green leaf hair clip to match her outfit.

"Now....where did my pets get off to?" she asked herself, skipping down the corridor in search for her twins.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Slowly opening her eyes Nuri yawned drowsily it was rather cute if you heard it. She had been drifting in and out of sleep constantly throughout the entire day, it was just to hard to stay awake in such a comfortable bed. Just as her eyes were about to close again she felt something brush up against her leg.

"Eeeep!" the girl squeaked as she quickly sat up to try to escape what had touched her.....but instead of escaping she headbutted her brother as she sat up. Both of them now were rolling on the bed covering their faces in pain. "What were you doing? Why were you so close to my face!?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Just as she had skipped passed a certain door she paused in mid skip and slowly floated down on her tiptoe. "Oh! The Twins will have to wait!" she giggled before disappearing in a flash and reappearing over the bed Nuri was on. She didn't fall immediately and just kind of floated in slow motion.

"Hi Hi!"

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
(( Omg I killed her ))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( You killed the thread Rokna! scream ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff