Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
((Later you two ^^))
Halo watched in awe and delight as Siana took to the pizza. Watching as she plucked different toppings. mixing them all together onto one. All of this reminding him of what he and his classmates used to do back in school for lunch. Really school lunches were experiments, so why not use them for further ones? When she took a bite he was on the edge of his seat, beaming forth as he awaited her reaction. it was slow at first, then she all but exploded with delight.

Giggling happily he gave her a nod. "I'm happy! This place makes em really good. I know two others here but this place in my opinion is the best here." He leaned back in his seat, resting his arms on the neck of the seat as he watched her eat. "Eat your fill, and f you want more just let me know." Sure he could eat a good couple of pies himself but it never hurt to know how much others can pack away. "Also for next time why not tell me what looks interesting to you and we can sample that next. Heck we could make it a thing when ever we come here. Once more if you'd like that is."
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sitting at one of the couches in the bar area Nuri let out a sigh. Sure she wanted to take Blaise home to take care of him and made sure he stayed safe more than anything but at the moment just seeing him would suffice. When was Michael going to let her see her brother? She had been kept waiting long enough and if she didn't see him soon she just might lose her patients and tell Michael what for. At least in her head she would.

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Greetings My dear." said a familiar from a bespectacled man that suddenly appeared leaning on the couch beside Nuri.

He was in a black suit today with the same orange glasses. "I do apologize for leaving so suddenly. I had an appointment. I must do well to stay punctual you know." He said as he walked around to stand before the girl. His posture quite confidant and yet relaxed. "Your reason for seeing your sibling is reasonable enough. But what if he does not wish to accompany you? He resides with me currently and I would not wish to have him part with us if he does not wish to." the demon spoke in a polite manner, no sense in being rude and he did want to make a nice impression.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jumping slightly after the man greeted her Nuri gasped. Did he really have to make his entries so sudden? "Oh it's okay Mr. Servarius-Faustus, I don't mind so long as there's a reason." she said as she flashed a smile.

Listening as he continued to speak she frowned. What would she do if Blaise didn't want to come back home with her? Pausing she nervously squirmed in her seat and gave it some thought.

"If he didn't want to go back home I guess I would try my best to have him reconsider....but I really doubt that will work, he can be so stubborn." she said with a small smile as she remembered how Blaise acted when he wanted to do something and threw a little fit if he didn't get it. "I'm not going to force him to come with me but if he doesn't I guess I'll just have to stay here and make sure he stayed safe."

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"I see." replied the man. He crossed his arms and looked as if he was contemplating something. "Well since this place has become quite dead since the skirt chaser has gone off. I do suppose I could take you to my home to meet with Blaise."

He unfolded his arms and held out his hand to the girl, a mischievous smile upon his lips. She was quite a charming girl. He did wonder if she would become his as well. He didn't get siblings often. The twins were only half his but mostly Angel's. "Will you take my hand Nuri dear?"

"He is more than likely playing with my girl, Angel."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wait....he was going to take her to his home to see Blaise now?! Squeeing internally she stood up and bowed. "Oh thank you Mr. Servarius-Faustus! Thank you!" she was so happy at the moment that she didn't even notice the way Michael was smiling.

Looking down at his hand she nodded happily and took his hand. Picking up on Michael saying that Blaise and Angel were most likely playing she smiled, glad that her brother had friends. "Oh I remember Angel saying that she liked Blaise, are they good friends?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"You may call me Michael." he stated softly as he pulled her close. "Oh yes. They are quite fond of one another. Blaise is her favorite I believe. Oh, this might be a bit strange if you are not used to this way of travel. If you feel it terrifying, simply close your eyes miss."

Again he smiled to her as black flames raced around their feet. In a flash they swallowed them, but instead of feeling hot, they felt cool, like a nice summer breeze. It would explain why it never burned anything.

Soon they found themselves in a large Parlor where Michael last felt his girl. "Greetings to you." he said with a wave.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A giggle could be heard as Clothes were found on the floor.

With the evil butler busy Angel had once again escaped her clothing and was stark naked with the exception of her hair pin that was holding most of her hair up. She had been playing with Blaise and way on a rather luxurious couching, trying to play with his horns.

Every since she found out about them she's been trying to fiddle with them ever since.

Hearing her Master's voice she blinked and looked over to him. Her small wings perking up. "HI hi Master! Oh oh! Your brought Nuri!"

It appears that she was absolutely fine being seen in the nude by people she hardly knew.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Being pulled in close Nuri squeaked as a blush came over her face, she wasn't expecting to be embraced. Listening to what she was told Nuri closed her eyes and wondered how Angel and her brother had become so close. She couldn't wait to hear the story from her brother. Once she heard Michael greeting people she guessed that the travel was finished and that she could open her eyes.

Slowly opening her eyes she noticed Angel and her lack of cloths on top of Blaise who was luckily wearing cloths. "An...Angel p...pl...please st...stop." the boy said in a shaky voice as he bit his lip and held onto Angel.

Nuri's eyes quickly widened as her entire face turned beat red. "Oh...oh dear....." were her last words before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she began to fall over, fainting.

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Michael caught the girl in one swift motion as she fell. "Oh my. It seems we shall have another guest tonight." He chuckled. "Hans." he called calmly as he waited and soon enough butler Appeared. "Please place her in one of the guest rooms."

Making his way over to the pair, he smiled and crossed his arms. "You tow are having fun I see."

User Image

"You summoned me Sir..." answered Hans the Demon Butler. He had to resist rolling his eyes at the fact that his master was holding some strange girl and Angel was yet AGAIN naked. Why did this girl have such an aversion to clothing?!

Hans sighed and picked up the girl. "Yes Sir." he said, taking the woman to a room. But If Angel thought she would get away with being nude she had another thing coming.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel giggled again when Blaise told her to stop. "Aw but you're so cute when you are like this." she ran her finger down his horn again. Thought she was happy to see Nuri, she didn't expect her to faint. She must be really happy to see her brother. "Wow She's so happy she fainted from Joy! Yay!"

She actually had no idea why Nuri fainted but assumed that was the reason. "We were having Lots of fun Master!"

Angel nuzzled Blaise one more time before hopping off and hugging Michael. It was also due to Hans being in the room. Guy gave her the creeps.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise shivered as Angel ran her finger down his horn again, when did playing with Angel turn into her taking advantage of his horns' sensitivity to torture him? Well it wasn't torture exactly...he just melted so much to them being touched that couldn't do much back to her. It was unfair.

When Angel finally got off and went over to Michael for protection Blaise began panting, finally he could move. Sitting up he turned to greet Michael. "Hello Master." he said as he bowed his head. It was just then that he noticed Hans TDB walking out carrying an unconscious redheaded girl. He tilted his head as they left, he couldn't put his finger on it but she looked familiar. Blinking he turned back to Michael. "Master....who was that?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"For now she is a guest. But as you can see she was quite tired." Michael wrapped his arm around the bare girl as he spoke. "As am I. The last few days have been a bit much on me, what with preparing for the up in coming end of the quarter. I wish to rest."

He didn't lie per say but felt it best to speak of it the next day.

Michael released Angel and started to make his way to his room. "You two may join me if you like. I need not sleep in particular." he glanced back and gave that smile of his before exiting the room and disappearing down the hall.

(( wee night nighy ))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel looked from Michael to Blaise and then back again. "Come on lets go play with Master." she said with a smile. She hugged the boy and gave him a kiss on the cheek before skipping off down the hall. The white haired lass didn't pick up her clothing since Hans the demon butler always picked them up.

She hopped Nuri was okay. Was she tired? But she wanted to see Blaise right? Oh well, she at least get some sleep.

(( night night indeed ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"O..oh al... alright." he said quietly as he wondered who the woman was and why she was spending the night. He wanted to go talk to her but if she was sleepy he guessed it could not be helped. Oh well maybe he could talk to her tomorrow.

Hearing Michael's offer the boy blushed and lowered his head as he poked his fingers together. Then Angel came over and invited, hugged, and kissed him. "Um o...okay." he said with a small smile as he quickly began to follow after her. "But.....but don't mess with my horns to much okay!"

((-flops-))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces