Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo's brow twitched to hearing that Vendredi wasn't actually in Paragon. Damn, there went that plan. But maybe someone there would know how to reach the true form of him. Listening on his eyes closed, proving what that man had said was true. He was using her from the start, why did so many bastards have to be so damn controlling, have to use people? Her voice showed him her anger, opening to see it in her face.

Moving forth, he knelt before her, a hand brushing along her shoulder. "Truth be told I found out...and I was hoping to find you so I could tell you..." His head lowered, regretting the fact he was just to slow to get to her in time. Raising it once more a smile grew on his face. "I'll be watching your back. I'll stand at it so no one can catch you with your guard down again. I promise." Standing once more he tucked his hands into his pockets as he stared at her. "I know he used you to get the Arro to be asleep. Sadly the demon that keeps her hasn't allowed up the chance to help her...that b*****d...And I've been a thorn in that demon's side for some time now. So I can't go there and help. So it comes down to taking down Vendredi. But we need to know where his real body is..." His face grew stern at the thought that he was messing with Key. Only a coward would resort to such tricks.

Though the argument could be made to play to your strengths, so this was what he was doing. "I don't really care what type of magician he is. I'll take him on and should I see the person that hurt you I'll take em down too!" a grow with his words, the other side playing it's part to it as his eyes flared. The chocker still holding strong, much better then before. "Though I'd make sure they can't do nothing...so you can have your revenge my dear~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Chuckling, Siana's ivory fingers wound their way about the side of Halo's face. He certainly had a way of endearing himself to her, for that she was certain. But she dropped her hand back to her side and let her gaze wind up and onto the rafters overhead. Looks like it was her turn to spill the beans once again... but she was slow to give up one of her most treasured secrets and instead grabbed a handful of her hair.

"I'll say zhis. Becauze of him I've dishonored my heritage. If I cannot bring zhis man to our form of justice I'll be exiled az my own aunt vaz before me. No vun since her haz been cast out from zhe Shadowclan vorld." She peered over Halo's likeness and furrowed her brow. "Help me ensure zhat zhe only vay I must pay for my crimes iz by cutting my hair az I already have. Help me destroy zhis b*****d."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
When her hand brushed along his face his expression remained the same, smiling, staring deeply into her rose hues. Soon enough her gaze left his, taking to the roof as he fell into thought. There was bound to be someone who knew how to get to him. No doubt another trip to Paragon would soon be needed. Or more drastically somewhere else. Man he would need to start getting used to teleporting and shifting dimensions. Other wise he's going to lose his stomach every time, which he was sure was bad for your health.

Noticing she was messing with her hair he titled his head to her words. So this was more of the reason behind why she wanted him dead, this was what was driving within her. Was and could this be a trick? He didn't care, he trusted her. Once more he took to a knee, taking a hand to kiss it softly, looking up at her with a smile. "I don't know...I can like women with short hair too~" He teased, shaking his head to show he was only joking before easing his expression. Eyes showing he was more then determined to help her, a reassuring smile, his hand still with her's.

"I'll help in any way I can. We'll bring him to Shadowclan justice. And you won't have to be exiled...I'll personally see to it you get to stay with your race. Though should worse come to worse we can start em over you an I~" Another tease, another joke, a wink added to it with a giggle. "Oh which reminds me...." He gestured for her ot pause as he reached behind him, raising up his jacket before pulling out a familiar blade. "I've taken good care of her...I even made sure to keep her sharpened and ready..." Vreska was now held out before her, shinning forth as he held her handle out for her to grab, showing his trust. From the way it held if she really wanted to she could drive right into him. A show of trust, how much he trusted her.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Siana's scarlet orbs traced over Vreska and then Halo. She ran her fingers down its side and listened closely after. Her face vacant, the huntress shrugged and took the blade up. She turned it gently, pushing the side of it against his chest, the blade unable to harm him if it were to get too close.

"Here. Vreska is yours now. I have no need of it now zhat I have two more." Her reply wasn't icy, but it was near the point. "Und I'll have you know I am no whore. Keep your wryly comments to yourself or you'll find somezhing of zhe utmost importance to you missing when you awaken from your sleep."

She rose from her seat and headed for the door.

"Zhis place must have other rooms available for zhose who are staying, right? I vill take one for my own now. I assume since you know zhis establishment rather vell zhat you can get me vun."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Quick was Halo's hand to touch Vreska as it was shoved against him. Well at least he tried to return the weapon at least. Though he wasn't one to use an actually weapon, kinda the reason he had Shine. But hey never know when Shine won't be usable so why now. Tucking it behind him once more her next comment all but brought a sweat drop to race down the side of his head. "But...I wasn't implying you were! I was literally just being nice!" He snapped back before hearing her words regarding her own room.

Well she probably had enough of his so he couldn't blame her. Heading for the door as well he opened it before stepping out, awaiting her to follow before continuing on. "Yeah this place still has a lot of rooms. I'll get you a key and you can just find the corresponding door." He answered with a sigh as they started to the stairs. "Honestly why did you think I was trying to...ugh...You look amazing but I didn't peg you as the type to put out like that...already know someone whose like that..too many of them here in all truth...I didn't think of you as one...and I hoped you wouldn't turn into one either." it was all true, Halo wasn't one to think of women in such away unless they themselves proved to fit the bill. Not to mention, though she probably wouldn't even want to know more about him to find out, he's had enough of people who are disloyal. All the drama coming from them.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"Oh yez. Take my imminent exile from my clan and turn it into some sort of joke, eh? I vonder how it vould feel for you if you vere to be thrown from a vorld whoze idea of fun iz to hunt down zhose who have been disowned for a coming of age ceremony!"

She stomped to the steps, her cheeks growing red hot with indignation. Reaching the bottom, her rose hued eyes caught sight of the keys nearby and she promptly scooped one into her care. Turning on her heel she glowered at Halo, fury renewing in her fiery gaze.

"I am a huntress! I am of Shadowclan lineage of zhe second degree!! Vhy vould I ever fall to zhe ranks of some common floozy upon vhich you could practice your 'swordsmanship', eh?!" She growled. "Vun second you're actually taking zhis whole thing seriously. My career gone in one fell swoop if zhis gets out. My pride vanished vithout a trace! And now you make jokes of- of- mounting me like a horse!!"

She walked up to him, shaking the key in tow.

"I vould do so many zhings to zhose who vould put me down at a time like zhis! Consider yourself lucky!"

And with that the very angry Siana stalked back up the steps and to her new room, slamming the door tight.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Once they reached the bottom floor the hell storm began. Halo could feel himself being chomped away by her onslaught, he didn't dare to get a word in! Watching her take the key then march up to him. The growl to her voice only adding to it as he kept himself quite. When she was done he watched as she marched up the stairs, shuddering when he could hear the door all but slam closed. Well that's one way to start the morning, even more so one hell of way to spark a partnership.

"I DO CARE! AND I UNDERSTAND AND WASN'T TRYING TO SLEEP WITH YOU!" He yelled out, hoping she would hear him before he dropped back into a chair. "Man...my luck with women...who did I piss off way back when to earn this? Had to be before I came back and found out about Bobbie...ugh!" His hand quick to rub at his face. Remembering his room was torn apart he was reluctant to raise up from the chair and head for the door. "Mite as well start buying some new things..." With that the man was out the door, making his trip to the town down the road. Today was going to be one of those days, or at least one full of work.
♎﹃﹄♋

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Aaaaannnnddd...DONE!" Halo laughed as he folded the newest set of clothes within the dresser. it cost him a bit, along with soak up most of his day with moving and fixing up his room, but finally he was finished. A nice good cleaning was done, reorganizing, heck even using some the crystals to help make the room better. "Gotta say not to shabby if I do say so myself." A pat on the back, another small bit of laughter before a yawn escaped the man's mouth. "Oh man am I beat...but the night's still young and now...time for a drink~" After a long day nothing beats a nice good glass of some fine juice. Sure normally he'd endulge in some alcohol but that wasn't the right time for that.

"So my boy what is the plan regarding Vendredi?" Shine questioned, shimmering as Halo changed into a black jacket and shirt that had a light blue lining about. One sleeve rolled up so his white undershirt sleeve was showing. "Easy, we head back to Paragon once we can make sure Siana is going to be okay. Once there find some answers on where the real guy is. Then find him, beat him, and get on with our lives!" it sounded simple, heck he made it sound simple, but sadly Shine knew better. "Lad when is it ever that easy..." The star sighed as they started down the stairs into the main floor. Taking to the bar he readied himself a nice tall glass of orange juice, his favorite!
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

The door from Siana's room closed behind her as the Shadowclan huntress meandered down the row of doors to her left and right. Her rose eyes peeked over each entry, studying their nuances with a cleverness she kept to herself. Reaching the stairwell the lass took the steps one at a time, reaching the very bottom with no more than a slight pause. Her gaze swiveled, but no sooner had it did she let out a snort.

"Zhis place hazn't changed in zhe slightest."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo was downstairs, fixing himself up a drink to celebrate the removing and remodeling of his room. it took some time but once more the work was done, new clothes, some new books. Even a much needed cleaning. "Now to taste my prize~" He sung out as he readied to drink his tall glass of orange juice. But just as his lips readied to meet hte tip of the glass he heard footsteps at the stairs, along with a certain voice and accent that made his heart tingle. Glancing over he wore a large smile. "Evening Siana! Can I make you anything?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

The voice immediately caught her attention. And as Siana turned her eyes honed in on Halo and his current escapade. Without missing a beat she stalked across the tavern floor and grabbed him by the coat, dragging him away from the bar and to the door.

"No. You cannot. But of course you can buy me somezhing." She crooned, pushing her way through the entrance. Out and into the brisk evening air she walked, hardly feeling the chill in the confines of Halo's newly fashionable coat. "I vant new clothes. You vill buy me some."

She let go of him and pointed the way.

"Vell? Shall ve?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Tilting his head he watched she stalked over to him. Once more he took to his drink before he felt himself ripped from it. The glass dropping on the counter, amazingly it didn't spill as Halo was dragged across the floor and out the door. Gagging as he tried to stop his collar from chocking him. "Wait..what?!" He coughed before she finally released him outside. "You..want me to buy you clothes?! You could have just asked..." Still coughing he rose to his feet in time to see her pointing down the road. "Yeah yeah let's go!" He chuckled, hooking his arm with her's just for fun. "I know a few places I think you'll like!" He was being friendly once more to her. Hopefully she would warm up to him on this trip.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Looking down and onto his arm the lady smirked, but said nothing about the action otherwise. Instead she fluttered her gaze upward and toward the roadside. It was his words that gave her new fodder, but in a teasing way she let them spill forth from her lips.

"So you know vhere to buy a lady clothes from, eh? A hobby of yours?" Her brow raised. She was careful to avoid a rather large pile of snow as they continued on before turning to view his reaction.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
As they walked down the road his eyes shifted over to her as she spoke. Tripping up slightly before recovering, maybe he should have worded that better. Chuckling he scratched at his head before speaking once more. "Well I've walked around there enough. Not to mention I've helped people choose their clothes...so...I can help decide what would fit this lovely body of yours~" A smirk growing on his face before laughing. "Though that's if you'd let me. I'll give you my opinion but hey I'm paying so I should get the word in~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"Are you alvays such a heavy flirt?" She pointed out, grinning. Ensuring he didn't fall, she began to guide them alongside the better routes of the road. The low breeze nipped at her nose and reminded her of what a real winter truly was. "You can steal a peek az I try zhis or zhat on I suppose... Oh, vhat kind of city iz zhis, anyvays? I did liddle research on it before I came prior..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff